PDA

View Full Version : My First Recolour

MagmaEmperor
1st June 2006, 5:34 AM
Here ya Go:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e228/eddieguerrero1/FirstRecolour.png
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e228/eddieguerrero1/FirstRecolour.png

Its My First,Its a Electabuzz with a Steelix.

If I could improve please say so.

I'll Make alot more if people like this one.

miken park
1st June 2006, 5:47 AM
OUTLINE. You need to keep the original shading on the outline, not just colour it black.

MagmaEmperor
1st June 2006, 5:49 AM
OUTLINE. You need to keep the original shading on the outline, not just colour it black.

What ya Mean?

I dont know what Original Shading is,Especilly on a Outline.

miken park
1st June 2006, 5:52 AM
With all the colours 'n stuff.

MagmaEmperor
1st June 2006, 5:53 AM
With all the colours 'n stuff.

If you mean Dont Edit the Ountline ok.

Konion Champ
1st June 2006, 9:38 PM
Actually, what Lieutenant Arbiter means is to make some of the outline steelix's lighter than black color.I'm not sure how else to describe that. I used to be bad at that.

Psychic
1st June 2006, 11:21 PM
What they mean is that the entire outline shouldn't be black. Look closely on Electabuzz and you will see that where the light hits him the most (on the upper left side), the outline is a very dark yellow, and not black.
Now, don't leave this part of the outline dark yellow, but don't make it black either. Just take Steelix' dark grey outline and use it like you did the rest of the body.

Because it's just a simple recolor there's really nothing to say about it. It's alright, aside from the outline thing, but nothing special or exciting, as recolors are the easiest form of spriting to do. XP

Keep practicing,
~Psychic

Konion Champ
2nd June 2006, 1:08 AM
Couldn't've said it better myself Psychic!

MagmaEmperor
2nd June 2006, 1:35 AM
What they mean is that the entire outline shouldn't be black. Look closely on Electabuzz and you will see that where the light hits him the most (on the upper left side), the outline is a very dark yellow, and not black.
Now, don't leave this part of the outline dark yellow, but don't make it black either. Just take Steelix' dark grey outline and use it like you did the rest of the body.

Ahh ok thanks :)

Because it's just a simple recolor there's really nothing to say about it. It's alright, aside from the outline thing, but nothing special or exciting, as recolors are the easiest form of spriting to do. XP

Keep practicing,
~Psychic[/QUOTE]

I know they are easy,But I could never get the Shading Right.
Just like Revamps,I could never get the Shading Right