PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Trading Card Game for Game Boy shippings...?

Phantom_Bugsy
1st June 2006, 3:50 PM
Anyone support any? XD I know it was basically a forgotten game, but....^^; I loved it. So many different characters, so many opportunites! :D

(and in case you've forgotten, here's a handy guide to my abbreviations so you know who comes from what club:

R = Rock
B = Fighting
G = Grass
S = Science
L = Lightning
P = Psychic
F = Fire
W = Water
GM = Grand Master)

Brandon(L) x Erik(S)- O. T. FRIGGIN. P. I love Brandon x Erik, cause they both have the glasses thing going on, they're both pretty smart (cause Brandon does the generator stuff and Erik studies the poison thingers), and they just look absolutely hot together. X3

Robert(P) x Daniel(P)- I dunno, I guess I figured since Robert had the Ghost Deck and Daniel had the Sleep Deck, there was kind of a tie-in with the whole 'afraid of the dark' concept. Like Daniel would be all UWAAA DARKNESS ;0; and Robert would be all BOO and Daniel would be like WTFAAAAGHHH and it would all end in cuddling.

Joshua(W) x Jonathan(F) - You got the water vs. fire thing going on, Joshua's pretty snobby cause he won't let you in to see Amy while Jonathan's just like OMGWOOOT and Joshua runs around shirtless.

Isaac(L) x Rick(S)- I like the Lightning and Science clubs, can you tell? but regardless. Both are extremely intelligent but they use their intellect for different things. Rick does research, Isaac does electronics and lighting thingers. I can totally see Isaac trying to drag out Rick for a night on the town to relax and Rick being all 'but I don't wanna! ;0;' and awwwww.

Nikki(G) x Amy(W)- Yay for lesbians. But it actually works more cause Nikki's the back-to-nature sweet girl and Amy's all WHEEEEEEEEmuahaha. I kinda like the opposite things too. X33

Nikki(G) x Amy(W) x Courtney(GM)- ^^; I like it. Everything Nikki x Amy has, plus Courtney's fiery personality. :D Yay.

....So, anyone got any more they like? XD

Cap D. Blue
2nd June 2006, 2:49 AM
Jennifer(L) x Stephanie(P) - You have Jennifer, this overly perky novelty duelist, and Stephanie, reserved and kinda gothic(-ish?). Opposites attract, no?

Jessica(F) x Courtney(GM) - Both girls have "a passion for battle", so I could see these two getting along. Really well, in fact. :D

HarleyScarow
2nd June 2006, 4:49 AM
Mark x Ronald is MockShipping.

Phantom_Bugsy
2nd June 2006, 3:52 PM
Jennifer(L) x Stephanie(P) - You have Jennifer, this overly perky novelty duelist, and Stephanie, reserved and kinda gothic(-ish?). Opposites attract, no?

Jessica(F) x Courtney(GM) - Both girls have "a passion for battle", so I could see these two getting along. Really well, in fact. :D

Ooooh, I like Jennifer x Stephanie! :D Pretty. X333

And...omg. Sara(W) x Amanda(W) x Amy(W). XD Yeeeeee-haw! It's like...lesbian twincest or somenoof.

Cap D. Blue
3rd June 2006, 1:22 AM
What about Jennifer(L) x Jessica(F) x Stephanie(P)? Jennifer and Jessica would talk and squeal over and over about things and Stephanie'd be all "whatever". Jennifer and Jessica would bug Stephanie over and over.... until she finally gives in, just to end the other two girls' "whining". :D