PDA

View Full Version : Serebii is this you?

Bloopinator
1st June 2006, 10:59 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/ds/rpg/pokemondiamond/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-28421552&pid=925601
On one of the posts someone who calls themself Serebii posted. Is that really you Serebii or is it someone acting like you?

RaZoR LeAf
1st June 2006, 11:06 PM
Or could it possibly someone else who decided to use the name of a pokemon to identify themselves.

Oh wait.. yeah that sounds like Joe defending his site. SerebiiofSPP is the nick he uses on other forums.

Fiery Blaziken
1st June 2006, 11:17 PM
Yeah that sounds like Joe. He's the only person on the internet I've heard use "yer" before. o_o And also ranting how his Pokedex is better than other sites, etc.

And btw, I would antipost, but I don't have an account there. :<

Bloopinator
1st June 2006, 11:17 PM
Oh I just wanted to make sure someone wasn't impersonating him. I've seen it happen before and it can ruin a sites rep.

AJ Flibble
1st June 2006, 11:19 PM
lol pwned is all I can say. "Impossible to navigate?" WTF? It must be him.

Kamex
1st June 2006, 11:39 PM
Yeah that sounds like Joe. He's the only person on the internet I've heard use "yer" before. o_o
And he's the only person on the internet I've seen that never ends his paragraphs with a period.[/RANDOMFACT] O_o

Torchibusken
1st June 2006, 11:43 PM
Plus capitals for every word. Humm, he did'nt do that there...

Serebii
2nd June 2006, 9:30 AM
I dont use capitals for every word...

I just dont like people bashing my site for invalid reasons...if they found the valid reasons then go ahead...but unless they do...Impossible to navigate...maybe if you have no hands

MidnightScott
2nd June 2006, 10:17 AM
Oh well - whats bashing your site really gonna do anyway? There are already people who think its a "great site". It wont be phased away just by a couple of haters posts.

~Scott;229;

Fiery Blaziken
2nd June 2006, 10:45 PM
I dont use capitals for every word...

I just dont like people bashing my site for invalid reasons...if they found the valid reasons then go ahead...but unless they do...Impossible to navigate...maybe if you have no hands Well for do use caps in random words for no reason. :\

Besides, it's their opinion that your site sucks.
(and I agree with some of them D:) *expects ban*
D;

/Exiled/
2nd June 2006, 11:34 PM
I would hate it if someone were to dishonor my site. Look how much work was put into this...