PDA

View Full Version : I would like to denounce someone

Pax Deorum
1st June 2006, 11:04 PM
Recently a member of Serebii Forums known as Tamagon The Nintendo Dragon, also known as Taylor, a previously banned member has hacked the account of another cherished RMTer on Serebii, Blastoise King, changing his password and putting offensive content on his signature.
I must say that the offensive content is quite weak seeing there obviously better pictures for trolling, but they are still enough to badly damage the precious mind of our younger SPPf members who are here to learn important lessons in life such as friendship and respect. The above mentioned hacker tried to distort this balance by resorting to such offensive pictures, which may enrage children who will probably contact their parents and be stopped from coming here, resulting in the loss of valuable members.

Due to the above mentioned reasons, I request the staff team does something about this situation as it is not Blastoise King's fault but Tamagon The Nintendo Dragon's, preferably resorting to a ban.

I reported this fellony because as a forum member it is our duty to bring peace and happiness to this community so that people can learn from eachother and interact with different cultures thus learing respect for everyone, which is something this hacker lacks

Thank you for your attention

Locke Yggdrasill
1st June 2006, 11:19 PM
Wow, wow, wow, wow and wow. The one day I decide to PM BK about old memories so we can reminisce, someone hacks his account. The one day in ten whole freaking months.
Yes, I can verify that someone did indeed hack BK's account, as I sent a friendly PM to him, and I received the message in return, "suck my ****". It's a good thing I didn't completely own him (lolz) because if I did, I'd be sorry. xD

Also, your formal manner in addressing this "tragedy" was quite the opposite of the norm, in such cases. High five!

Blastoise King
1st June 2006, 11:25 PM
Don't worry I managed to fix everything. This isn't bk but a good friend of his. I will now sign out of his account to avoid anymore tampering and inform of his new password once he gets on aim.

Pax Deorum
1st June 2006, 11:31 PM
hi hacker, how are you

Locke Yggdrasill
2nd June 2006, 12:01 AM
Hacker he may be, but at least he helped out BK. :<

The Great Butler
2nd June 2006, 12:05 AM
The impression I got was that the post was made by the same guy who hacked BK in the first place who is trying to cover his tracks, and Pax was calling him on it. O_o Call it a hunch........

Something isn't quite right here, that I'm sure of.

Locke Yggdrasill
2nd June 2006, 12:08 AM
Here's what I got via PM and this thread:
Tamagon hacked BK, and this dude came in and tricked Tamagon into getting BK's password, and he changed the password, and now everything's all good because this guy is a friend of BK.