PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help (Down with the Dynasty)

magdaw
2nd June 2006, 11:54 AM
Down with the Dynasty (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=120815)

---

This is my second RPG in the Serebii forums. Unfortunately, this is on a road to hell, just like my first. Can some experienced RPers give me some tips as to why this is, so I can improve? My main problem is lack of interest, basically.

Also, if you want to join and/or you have any comments, critical or not, or any questions, just drop a note here.

Thanks.

EDIT: Ahh... more sign-ups now. Ok, I'll just make this the discussion topic, then. Same thing really, suggestions/questions/comments.

Lily
3rd June 2006, 12:26 AM
Well, you've only created it about four days ago..give it time.

One problem I spot is the usual evil team/organization concept..tweak that a bit around. Otherwise, I like the whole Pokemon fan idea; it adds a nice realism to it.

Try not to overdo it on the specific details, especially ones that are made up. It's hard to form a successful RPG when inducing original ideas. You just need to find a way to make it captivating, unique - something you'll know RPers will enjoy.

Bandana
3rd June 2006, 10:51 PM
Hey Magdaw, since you last posted there I think you've had three more people sign up for it. And I've edited my post (let me know if it needs more work) but I don't know about the other one that needed work.
So your thread isn't forgotten.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
7th June 2006, 10:49 PM
Im not a profesional at RPGs but I do think this is a very good idea!! Oh and I signed up for it to just to let you know.