PDA

View Full Version : Yu-gi-oh: Dawn of the seven revivals discusion thread

crystal-zephyr
2nd June 2006, 10:48 PM
Here you just discuss anything about the RP.

First off the ranks are diferent as they folow the parts that summon gate guardian. Suijin blue is lowest, Kazajin green is in the middle and Sanga red is highest. For now no-one is in Sanga red but we all start in the lowest and i'll add in times when we can advance.

Scar
4th June 2006, 9:40 PM
My apologies, everyone, but I'm gonna have to drop out of this RPG. Again, sorry about this as I normally try never to drop an RPG.

Kazuki Yukimura
4th June 2006, 9:42 PM
I donīt mind, if itīs what you really want to do

crystal-zephyr
4th June 2006, 10:13 PM
That's fine Scar. If you want to drop out then you may.

squirtleking
4th June 2006, 10:18 PM
I'm looking forward to this, I'm just sorry that my character's starting off as such a jerk. If you check my newer posts, you start to get an idea of what's going on with him.

Kazuki Yukimura
4th June 2006, 10:21 PM
Yeah, I noticed that he has got many angusts, doesnīt he?

squirtleking
5th June 2006, 10:46 AM
The reason should become clear once other characters try to bring him into the fold and he trusts them more, at the moment, he just sees them as insolent little twerps who are getting in his way (no offence to the other characters).

Kazuki Yukimura
8th June 2006, 1:05 AM
He is gonna be relationed to my character undirectly

squirtleking
8th June 2006, 10:50 AM
Erm, okay, how?

Kazuki Yukimura
8th June 2006, 5:18 PM
Evil Personality: You will see... *gives a evil glare* And that involves you too crystal (do you mind if I call you crystal?) Bwahahaah! *get hit on the head*

Myself: Stop doing that dude, sorry, I try to control him, but sometimes he escape

crystal-zephyr
8th June 2006, 8:27 PM
Soon i will anounce an event that lets us advance in rank.

E-102 Gamma
8th June 2006, 8:36 PM
The reason should become clear once other characters try to bring him into the fold and he trusts them more, at the moment, he just sees them as insolent little twerps who are getting in his way (no offence to the other characters).

Not taken!

Luckly, if you checked my character's personality, you'll see that she hates kids. I think both of our characters are going to get on pretty well! :D

squirtleking
9th June 2006, 10:12 AM
Indeed.

Erm, would it not make sense to actually start term first before letting us duel for advancement. They should at least have the chance to meet others in their current dorm.

Kazuki Yukimura
9th June 2006, 5:34 PM
I agree with squirtleking, they should met each other, somewhere

squirtleking
12th June 2006, 10:45 AM
So, is only one character getting advanced for now? If so, how many duellists are going to be in the play-offs? I'm just curious so I can adapt my future posts accordingly.
Also, when do the legendary cards come into the story? I'm looking forward to starting a whole new plot arc for Alex with these cards!

crystal-zephyr
12th June 2006, 5:08 PM
Soon. I'm going to begin the advancement duels when i get longer chances as i may have to go soon and probably not be back on for a few days. Still its not 100% certain if i am or not.

Kazuki Yukimura
12th June 2006, 5:17 PM
Looks like you all have been really busy while I couldnīt post, so, Iīm gonna post something, just for getting closer to you

squirtleking
12th June 2006, 6:30 PM
As a person, I'm getting a bit put out that my tutor idea seems to be getting nicked by everyone. That said, as Alex, I'm proud to have started a trend!

crystal-zephyr
12th June 2006, 6:55 PM
Well i'm just trying to get my character to get a friend in a different dorm than her. Also Zack, Kim's apprentice, is slightly based off Syrus Truesdale/Sho Marufuji. Just fought i'd tell you. By the way Kim will only go to Kazijin green.

squirtleking
12th June 2006, 8:18 PM
I'm just kidding, I'm not mad - I'm just amused that all these students needing tutoring have suddenly appeared lol.
So, Kim's intending to be the one to advance, eh? Not if Alex has anything to say about it! Are the duels going to be single or double matches? Personally, I think doubles would be cool, but I'm fine whatever.

crystal-zephyr
12th June 2006, 8:31 PM
Well you can choose. If through double both of you have a chance to advance. By the way Kim goes up by one but her aprentice goes up 2! They from then just chat anytime. Wow an aprentice for just a few hours. He must learn fast.

squirtleking
12th June 2006, 10:02 PM
Regardless, I'm aiming to keep my two together - they still have a lot to learn from each other.

Kazuki Yukimura
13th June 2006, 2:56 AM
Well, if you let me say something, I think that Iīm gonna make Zume and Liza to stay together too, but, Liza is gonna pass to Sanga Red. Zume is gonna get good grades too, but, he will choose to be with Kim, because of, you know, itīs good to have someone that you really care about

squirtleking
16th June 2006, 6:05 PM
My duel with Jo's started, and at this rate it's going to be a long one! Still, good luck to both sides, and may the best duellist win!

JoJo@210
16th June 2006, 6:40 PM
I agree its gonna be a long one. I hope the same with your team.

I still find it hard though to duel each other through posts since I looked back and it seems hard to activate cards during your opponents turn without taking consideration if your opponent has something face down they can activate. And if the card they layed face down was exactly what they planned to lay.

Truthfully I think it would of been better if we PMed what was in our hand and was going on in the feild so the duels are pretty fair. Just a thought, I really don't mind doing it this way but.....meh, you know.

squirtleking
16th June 2006, 7:51 PM
Well, I don't know about what's in our hands, because that takes the fun out of it (you Pegasus-clone ;-)) but I'm up for trying the PM thing - at the end of each turn, we PM saying who has what on the field (but facedowns are only labelled facedowns so that the opponent doesn't know what's coming).
Actually, the reason that I ended my attack in the post was in case your characeter had an effect monster that she wanted to play - it'll be awkward, but it might be safer to stop after each main move so that the opponent has a chance to react (including counter-traps).

JoJo@210
18th June 2006, 8:23 PM
God, I just see neck and neck choke holds so I just decided to end this in a huge atom bomb kamikaze. Hope it was alright with you but it's getting kind of hard for me to remember whats being kept in my hand since we reply like twice or once everyday, hehe ^_^; Wish we could just do this over Y-VD then it would be alot easier to post and stuff. Say does anyone have Y-VD?

Kazuki Yukimura
18th June 2006, 8:57 PM
God, thanks Jo, you created something to my character do, thanks again!

JoJo@210
18th June 2006, 9:05 PM
God, thanks Jo, you created something to my character do, thanks again!

What you mean? Cause I didn't understand since you replied in an incomplete sentence. Oh wait! Nevermind I read your post. I just check the discussion thread before I go post but I read your post and underastand now.

Say Squirtle King, hope its cool with you with what I did?

squirtleking
18th June 2006, 9:16 PM
HOLY CR*P!!!!!! What on earth was that?! In any case, didn't Nicola have 4000 life points, so she should have still had enough to survive and win? I don't actually know how ring of destruction works, so could you clarify, please?
I hope you don't mind my addition to the situation - I reckoned that since we were neck and neck, the judges would have been impressed enough to reward us, but like it says, we have to have a rematch at some point to determine once and for all who stays in Sanga Red.
I reckon Alex and Jo are going to get on just fine...yeah, right. At least Alex finally has a rival worthy of his respect.

JoJo@210
18th June 2006, 9:30 PM
You haven't heard of "RING OF DESRUCTION"? It just destroys a monster and everyone takes damage of the destroyed monster, but I thought since you activated Premature is it just you who pays or what?

Then again since Rush recklessy is it just Blair and I or Blair, me and Nicola who take Warlocks effect since it's your monster and your the one who doesn't damage due to its effect?

Oh Nicola! I was wondering why you chose the name Nicola. *looks at SuirtleKings sig* You sly fox >=3

Truly, and its weird cause they have so much in common. Age, Ego, Reputation, and A SIMILAIR MAGICAIN DECK!! I didn't use it in the Duel Exam but I have one similair to yours but without the Warlock, I don't like them for some reason. Meh, but agreed I see a Kaiba/Yugi rivalry now and a great future teaming up (if it ever happens in the RPG) with Alex and Jo. LOL

squirtleking
18th June 2006, 9:50 PM
You haven't heard of "RING OF DESRUCTION"? It just destroys a monster and everyone takes damage of the destroyed monster, but I thought since you activated Premature is it just you who pays or what?

Then again since Rush recklessy is it just Blair and I or Blair, me and Nicola who take Warlocks effect since it's your monster and your the one who doesn't damage due to its effect?

Oh Nicola! I was wondering why you chose the name Nicola. *looks at SuirtleKings sig* You sly fox >=3

Truly, and its weird cause they have so much in common. Age, Ego, Reputation, and A SIMILAIR MAGICAIN DECK!! I didn't use it in the Duel Exam but I have one similair to yours but without the Warlock, I don't like them for some reason. Meh, but agreed I see a Kaiba/Yugi rivalry now and a great future teaming up (if it ever happens in the RPG) with Alex and Jo. LOL

No idea!

It's just you and Blair, the effect hits my OPPONENT/S only, so Nicola ;-) would be safe.

I think I have just read the best line in this forum ever. Thanks for that lol.

You know it, I think there's a lot they could learn from each other, just like Alex and Nicola ;-)

JoJo@210
20th June 2006, 4:56 AM
Kyuubi, you're move can't even be made like that. You can't activate traps that you just set facedown in the same turn. And your royal decree would negate Collected powers effect if you did so in the same turn. And how did Boau end up in your graveyard, how did you get him in there in the first place?

squirtleking
20th June 2006, 10:33 AM
Jo, could you either not heal Alex, or have Pikeru try and fail to revive him, please? At the moment, Alex is more valuable to me unconscious, so he can make a "grand entrance" later on.

JoJo@210
20th June 2006, 1:23 PM
Alright, I'll just have uhh...I don't know Jo gets into another situation or something and Oh yeah got your PM and yeah thats what I did cause I thought thats how it would of worked yeah, Nicola should have stayed alive with 800 so she should have won. MY bad.

Kyuubii
20th June 2006, 5:37 PM
1)As long as traps are triggered by something they can be used in the same turn.
2)Collected Power was activated and sent to the graveyard before Royal Decree so therefore it is not effected.
3)Baou was sent to the graveyard by the effect of Wicked Breaking Flamberge Baou.

squirtleking
20th June 2006, 5:49 PM
Okay, once Nicola's back on her feet, I'll have a professor give the official ruling, or do you want to do it?