PDA

View Full Version : Pokemonwfi.com - Online Tournaments for the upcoming pokemon wifi games.

pokemonwifi
4th June 2006, 5:44 PM
It also has info and rumors on pokemon diamond/pearl

hobohunter
4th June 2006, 7:47 PM
The site is not working do you mean pokemonwifi.com?

pokemonwifi
4th June 2006, 11:37 PM
pokemonwifi.com sorry X_X

Black Leather Jacket
14th June 2006, 6:43 AM
Looks like a pretty good site, I'll be watching it very closely.....I'll be sure to dominate the competiton when d/p comes out.

MidnightScott
14th June 2006, 6:47 AM
Looks like a pretty good site, I'll be watching it very closely.....I'll be sure to dominate the competiton when d/p comes out.

You wish, I'll dominate you with my mad skills and kick your *** and take your name on these games over WiFi. Prepare to Lose!

~Scott;229;

Black Leather Jacket
14th June 2006, 7:43 AM
I'm pretty sure you don't know who you're dealing with.

You can come see me on netbattle for now if you feel so confident......Let me know your nb name if you already use this program.

MidnightScott
14th June 2006, 8:59 AM
Netbattle isn't real, I'm sorry - but all Pokemon at Level 100 with all of the same items is just a cheap way to do something. I prefer the real way thankyou very much.

kthnxbai

~Scott;229;

Black Leather Jacket
14th June 2006, 9:33 AM
That's funny.....Keep thinking that.

4th Generation Master
14th June 2006, 3:50 PM
Cheating a team and then using it to battle with others is cheating to win. Just because you don't cheat it doesn't mean you're not a serious battler. I have several level 100 Pokemon with good stats and moves that I have given to them through TM's, eggs, Move Tutors, and other things that took hard work and for you to simply get on to Wi-Fi and battle with all your cheated Pokemon is just wrong. I will say agin that I strongly hope that cheaters are banned from Wi-Fi and that you will only battle online if you do it the right way.

Please don't take this as me flaming you, but if you want to battle people and try to win, it is only fair no to cheat.

And for others who don't know that he cheated, he started a thread somewhere else about how he did so.

Virtual Headache
14th June 2006, 3:59 PM
Please take this discussion to PM, since this is really getting off topic.
Only post comments on the website.