PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter RPG--Voldemort's Earliest Schemes [PG]

Ohtachi
4th June 2006, 11:31 PM
Well, I thought I'd start the Discussion because there are some important links I feel obliged to Post so there is no confusion on spells and etc.

Links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Harry_Potter_magic
http://www.hp-lexicon.org/index-2.html

Those links are portals to everything you need to know for your part in the RP. Refer to them if you need to.

Dex
4th June 2006, 11:34 PM
Thank you. However, This is more detailed. They may have spells, but this has everything else.

http://www.hp-lexicon.org/index-2.html

Ohtachi
5th June 2006, 12:08 AM
So does Wikipedia. Just type in what you need to know and more than likely you'll find it. I just put the spells up because I thoguht it'd be helpful as the RP progresses. I'll put up additional links deemed helpful.

Dex
5th June 2006, 12:56 AM
Psh, Wikipedia has everything. Almost, anyway. Little tidbits that are not in there.

Will we have OWLS, by any chance? I do hate studying, and Julian isn't the smart type, as you may well imagine.

Ohtachi
5th June 2006, 2:44 AM
I plan on it, but ask Kiruria just to be sure. But since I'm a fourth year I won't have to worry about OWLs.

~*Nobody*~
5th June 2006, 2:49 AM
AT LAST! I topic where I can post my problem:
Alexia being muggle born, how in the world will she get to Dydon Ally? (Correct my spelling please, I hardly read the books because I finished them all!)

Literate
5th June 2006, 2:58 AM
Alexia being muggle born, how in the world will she get to Dydon Ally?
She gets directions from her letter of acceptance. I think. At least, when they're muggle born they get a letter anyway and if they have magic they can see the Leaky Cauldren.

Will we have OWLS, by any chance? I do hate studying, and Julian isn't the smart type, as you may well imagine.

I plan on it, but ask Kiruria just to be sure. But since I'm a fourth year I won't have to worry about OWLs.
I'm pretty sure why I'm a third year that's why. :D

I reread some of the books (felt bored) and found out that there are some places that mention what happened before Harry and the others were born. So we could express our wonderings here too.... Yeah. So useless me.

~PEACE~

~*Nobody*~
5th June 2006, 3:00 AM
OK now who will bring her? I haven't read the first book in a loooooooong time.

Ohtachi
5th June 2006, 3:03 AM
AT LAST!

I was hoping for Kiruria to start the discussion but after waiting I got tired so I posted it. I hope she doesn't mind.

OK now who will bring her? I haven't read the first book in a loooooooong time.

Her parents. They can take her to where Leaky Cauldron is even though they can't see it. She'll lead them there since she will have the Map in her letter of acceptance and she'll see the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron. Who will lead her through it to the Diagon Alley entrance I don't know however so I see we're missing something. :/

~*Nobody*~
5th June 2006, 3:12 AM
Ok I'll try that, I just wish there was another Muggle born first year. That way I could copy them... Oh well back to posting then...

Dex
6th June 2006, 4:54 AM
So... I'm like, the only guy with OWLS. Foo. At least I'm not taking NEWTS.

Who will lead her through it to the Diagon Alley entrance I don't know however so I see we're missing something. :/

Good Ol' Tom could take care of that.

~*Nobody*~
6th June 2006, 5:05 AM
I'm just going to post that they took her to Diagon Alley, and got her every thing she needs for her first year in Hogwarts.

Dex
6th June 2006, 5:14 AM
How? They don't have a Mail-order. They have to BUY it. there was something about a school fund, so money is no worry...

~*Nobody*~
6th June 2006, 5:18 AM
Durr, I'll have to post tomorrow though.