PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon: The Sevii Islands

Every Heart
6th June 2006, 6:43 PM
Ok, we can now start. The following people below have been accepted.

Members:
crystal-zepher
Cipher Admin Lovrina
Psycho Elmo
The Smore
Seraphinu
Russian May
Eiken
Emerald Dragon
Usyl
Dragon 11
Douglas the PM
Gothic
Crimson Riven

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Kinra stepped off the boat that had docked at One Island. She breathed in the salty sea air. It had been a long time since she had been back. Everything still looked the same. The buildings, the trees, everything. From a first glance, it didn't seem like anything was wrong.

She walked to the Center, Meowth following behind. As she passed the people, she noticed that the people had worried faces hidden under their happy smiles. Probably from the Team Rocket attacks.

She stepped into the center. She walked straight up to Nurse Joy. She also seemed preoccupied by everything that had been going on. Kinra pulled out 5 pokeballs and handed her Meowth. Nurse Joy sighed before heading into a back room to heal them.

Kinra sat down on a plastic chair next to a table. She pulled out a handbook on caring for Pokemon to pass the time. She would glance up every once in a while to stare at the trainers that were sitting around. They looked worried too. Kinra sighed, wishing that she was back home under better circumstances.

ooc: I would post more, but its exam week at school and I've got a lot of studying to do.

crystal-zephyr
6th June 2006, 6:53 PM
Kim walked into the centre with her Delcatty behind her. She stepped up to the nurse in charge. "Excuse me but can you take care of my pokemon please?"

"Sure i will." She said as Kim returned her Delcatty and handed the six pokeballs to the nurse. She took them into the back. Kim looked around and saw a girl with a hand book so she went over to her.

"Hi i'm Kim." She said.

Raider Phoenix
6th June 2006, 7:13 PM
Aeon yawned as he got off the boat. "Slash you alright?" Aeon muttered as he looked at Slash, his Zangoose. Slash nodded and looked around The two entered the Pokemon Center and walked up to the nurse. "Nurse Joy can you heal my pokemon?" Aeon said. "Yes of course" Nurse Joy said as she took Aeon's pokemon. Aeon plopped down on a chair and waited. Nurse Joy came back with his pokemon and handed them to him.

Then Slash came out of his pokeball. Slash hated pokeballs. "Come on lets got train" Aeon muttered. The two left and headed for the tall grass. As he walked around, he encountered a wild Ponyta. "Slash, slice it with Crush Claw!" Aeon said. Slash performed his attack without difficulty. "Now use Slash!" Aeon said.

Every Heart
6th June 2006, 7:21 PM
Kinra looked up at Kim. "Hi, I'm Kinra. Nice Delcatty. I have one, but I'm letting my cousin borrow it right now. She just got started training to become a pokemon trainer.", Kinra said. She then looked away. She was kinda nervous with talking to people she just met.

Nurse Joy all of a sudden called for her. Kinra walked over. "Are my pokemon ok?", she asked. She hoped there was nothing wrong with them. Nurse Joy smiled as she handed Kinra her five pokeballs and a happy looking Meowth.

Meowth immediately jumped down from the counter and walked over to Kim's Delcatty. "That's my Meowth. Hold on a second.", Kinra said as she reached down and straightened his black bandana. "There we go. Glad to see that you're alright."

Kinra straightend up. "So what brings you to the Sevii Islands?", she asked Kim.

Seraphinu
6th June 2006, 7:59 PM
Kiri stepped off of the boat, bag slung over her shoulder. An Umbreon followed quickly behind, red eyes flashing as it quickly looked around, taking in unfamilar surroundings. The young woman made her way to the pokemon center, noting everyone's worried faces, figuring that Team Rocket had probably caused some rucas. She entered, and sat down, the Umbreon taking a seat beside her, and began to rub its soft head into her hand. She sracthed it behind its floppy ears, and it purred happily. She took a brush out of her bag, and began to bruss the Umbreon, who practically leaned into the grooming device as it scratched her back, relaiving him a few annoying itches.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
6th June 2006, 8:18 PM
Dave just got up from the boat and immediatly felt the pain. "Oh damn it, this is why I hate boat rides". Dave's umbreon just rolled its eyes at him. Then followed up into the center. There were many people there, asking the nurse to hold on to the pokemon and heal them all. They must all be here from the attacks. Oh well, it doesn't matter, i'll take care of the rockets by myself if I have to.

The umbreon was just looking around and then caught a glimse of a Delcatty, which made it run right up to it. "Umbreon" Dave called, "not again I thought we had an agreement." Before he knew it Dave was near 2 girls talking to eachother. "Well, hi there, sorry if my umbreon has caused any pain, it seems to have somthing for your Delcatty." Umbreon didn't even tend to look at Dave.

Every Heart
6th June 2006, 8:52 PM
Meowth looked up at the new Umbreaon that had showed up. Meowth then hid behind Kinra's leg. "Don't worry Meowth, it's safe.", Kinra said reasurringly. Meowth moved out from behind Kinra's leg.

"Sorry about that. Meowth is just a big scaredy cat sometimes. So what are you here for?", she asked. She figured that they were probably here for some different reason other than hers. It would of been ironic in her book if all these trainers were here too for a meeting about stopping Team Rocket.......

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
6th June 2006, 9:12 PM
"Oh, I'm here to get revenge from Team rocket. Now, I'm alot stronger than I was in the past, and I'm going to win." Then Dave Took a seat near them. "That boat ride was a joke, no good comfort, eh?" Dave said with a smile.

This umbreon still remained near the Delcatty. I can't believe he is doing this again. It annoys me so much. Anyway, So are these people here for the same reason I'm here as well?

crystal-zephyr
6th June 2006, 10:08 PM
"Well i'm here for the same reason. Stupid Team Rocket." Kim said. Delcatty was getting slightly creeped out by the Umbreon.

<"Do you mind dog boy?"> Delcatty said in pokemon talk.

"Delcatty be nice will you. Anyway what pokemon do you guys have?" She said as the nurse came out with her pokemon. "Well seen as i've got mine back these are mine." She sent out her Glalie, Mawile, Swellow, Breloom and Tyranitar. Each did a contse appeal type entrance. Glalie just did i fast spin, Mawile flung her second jaw from infront of her face like a girl would flick her hair from out of her face, Swellow spread its elegant wings and called, Brellom flexed its muscles and Tyranitar just did a loud roar. "Sorry about these guys i used to be a cordinator untill Team Rocket stole all my ribbons and killed my old Delcatty this ones mother." She said pointing to her Delcatty. "I adopted this one after its mother died and no-one would take it as a starter pokemon so i took it. She never enters the appeal round but is a good fighter. So what are your pokemon?"

Every Heart
6th June 2006, 10:43 PM
Kinra released her Dragonair, Misdreavus, Miltank, Chimecho, and Swablu. "That's my crew for you. Plus Meowth.", she said. "I'm not too big on evolutions. So you guys are here about beating Team Rocket too? Nice.", she said.

"You know how I found out? I was going to say hi to a friend of mine in Vermillion when some creepy guy gave me a flyer. It said that they needed trainers to get rid of Team Rocket from the Sevii Islands. I figured that since I was born here, I had to help get rid of these guys.", Kinra said kinda fast. She then remained quiet. She turned away and recalled her pokemon as Meowth then gave her a stubborn look.

(Don't be shy, actually talk to people), Meowth said.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
6th June 2006, 10:52 PM
Umbreon seemed disapointed being turned down. He just walked back to Dave as he threw out a pokeball. Out came a red light which became a Blastoise. "Well this is my blastoise, and I guess you have met my umbreon" Blastoise stood straight up.

OCC:Sorry for it being short, i have to go

Seraphinu
6th June 2006, 10:58 PM
kiri watched the other trainers release their pokemon, she just simply went back to grooming her own Umbreon. The umbreon cocked his head at the other pokemon, and mewed softly at Kiri. "All right Bynx, just don't draw attention to me," she told him, and he jumped from the seat and over to the group, sniffing.

Uysl
6th June 2006, 11:04 PM
Damien sits in a chair in the pokemon center and lets out his pokemon.

Raider Phoenix
6th June 2006, 11:08 PM
OOC: Uysl please delete your post as you have not been accepted by Every Heart. Also even if you were that is WAY too short. Read the rules: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=107376

Jon Jen
6th June 2006, 11:12 PM
Jon strutted as he made his way off of the boat, limp coat waving behind him as he walked, onto the pier of One Island, rather obviously, the first of the Sevii Islands. Jon played with the thought that this was a funny name in his head for a while, with a bright grin on his face, as he kept walking. He looked up to the sky, enjoying the sun and scenery of the island. As Jon neared the Pokemon Center, he slowly realized that he should begin formulating his plan of action. It was doubtless that the trainers, his "fellows" in pursuit of Rocket, would most likely be meeting up in the Center. This could prove to be a double edged sword. If he stood out in their minds, it would work to his benefit if they saw him sneaking around the Rocket facility, but if he actually had to say that he was a freelancer, with the same goals as them, that could get sticky. It might seem odd to them why he would always be wandering off away from the group, which had always been his plan, sticking around made it MUCH more difficult to rip off Rocket goods. It could even lead to them believing that he was a spy of the Rocket's, and this would be most harrowing. Jon's intention was to use the pursuers of Rocket as a distraction large enough to commit his theft and espionage, but it could easily be turned around if both sides distrusted him. Jon decided that trust was important, but too difficult to keep up, so, for now, he would do his best to be ambiguous.

Jon walked slowly into the Pokemon Center. He knew his pokemon were just fine, and debated whether or not he should even bother with the hassle of Joy checking them, but also realized that if he didn't, he may seem a bit odd in the eyes of his "fellows". Then he contemplated whether he was being overly paranoid, his raid hadn't even started and he was worrying quite a bit. The most startling part was that he did this all with a straight, grinning face. Jon could pass off heavy thought quite easily for happenstance, it was necessary in being a con-artist, or "artisté" as he preferred. He decided to check his pokemon in with the nurse, handing her his pokeballs, a collection of Luxury Balls, to be healed and checked over.

So, with that decided, he retreated to the corner of the Center, to wait for his pokeballs to be returned to him. He decided to throw his caution to the wind, and let whatever would happen, happen. If someone came up to him and started a conversation, it was best that he just go along with it, a quick and realistic answer couldn't be misplaced as distrustworthy, and trust now was just as important as the missions future. But, Jon knew better than to start the conversation itself, which tempted him wildly, as Jon was quite social a creature. He waited calmly, biding his time.

Uysl
6th June 2006, 11:26 PM
I am accepted. Look at the first post of this thread and I'll write longer.

Damien's Salamence layed down on the floor. Damien got up and petted it a little. Damien had many memories of his grandfather when he petted this pokemon. Damien believed that he could help save the Sevii Islands but didn't think that anyone would accept him so he stayed away from them.

His Pikachu and elekid were playing in a corner and zapping each other playfully. His Blaziken and his other pokemon were watching the other pokemon shyly.

Damien believed he could be strong. He believed he could help them. He believed he could save the islands. But he had an attitude like "I can't do it".

Damien frowned. He couldn't save the islands. He couldn't even save himself from disbelieving. But he must be strong. He must be a hero. He must prove to his grandfather that he can save the islands.

Every Heart
7th June 2006, 1:44 AM
Suddenly, the sounds of a man clearing his throat called the attention of everyone. Kinra looked up into the face of the guy who had given him the flyer in Vermillion City!

"Hey, your that one guy! The one who told me about coming here!", Kinra said. The guy reached up to his face and straightened his glasses on his face. "If you could all please just follow me through this door, we can get this meeting started. If there are any stragelers left behind, they can still enter.", he said. He opened a side door and stepped in.

Kinra followed behind and noticed that it was a training room. It was completely empty except for a few tables and vending machines filled with Pokemon Food and soda pop. A pool was in the corner and some grass fields and craggy rocks were in the other.

"Please take seat and I will explain what is going on.", he said. Kinra grabbed a chair that was near the tables and sat down. Meowth hoped into her lap as it started purring contently.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
7th June 2006, 1:48 AM
Dave was returning Blastoise by pulling out a pokeball with a blue B on it. "return blastoise" Dave said as a red light hit blastoise as it was put back in. Just then a man came up speaking to the group, but Dave was only listening on and off, becuase of the food he spotted across the room. Mmmmm, I could sure go for that cheeseburger now....mmmmmm

The man was walking into a room as Dave woke up in a flash. Then Dave and umbreon just followed behind. They found a seat and took it, while umbreon took another next to them on the rolling chairs. "So when do we get this started?" Dave asked with a surpriesed face.

Uysl
7th June 2006, 1:50 AM
Damien returned all of his pokemon but Elekid to its pokeballs. Damien walked into the room and sat by Kinra. His Elekid hopped on his head.

".......Elekid get down." Damien said as he looked at Elekid on his head.

Elekid hopped on Kinra's lap by Meowth and smiled happilly.

"Elekid." said Damien.

Elekid hops down and Damien lets Pikachu out and they start to play.

"I'm so sorry." said Damien. "He's just a baby."

Seraphinu
7th June 2006, 1:52 AM
"Bynx, come on," Kiri said, taking up her bag, and Bynx jumped up onto her shoulders and hung around them as she followed the man through the doorway with the others. She took a seat slightly distanced from the rest of them, the Umbreon still hagning out around her shoulders.

Eiken
7th June 2006, 2:03 AM
"This always happens. Always happens!", Jeff said to himself as he hurried around his room on the boat, packing up what little was left. His Jolteon just watched him with a puzzled look and rolled it's eyes. "Don't you give me that look, this time we actually have to be somewhere!", Jeff put the last of his things in his bag and called Jolteon back to it's Pokeball, placing it on his side, next to Charizard's and Gengar's.

He ran off the boat as quickly as he could, his trench coat waving behind him, because of his speed. Jeff was relieved when he stepped off the boat and on to One Island, he even smiled. "Well, maybe I can pull this one out of the fire afterall.", He jokingly said to himself.

Pulling the flyer out of his pocket, Jeff looked at it and started running again, this time, towards the Pokemon Center. As soon as Jeff got in there, he noticed a flyer on a door similar to the one in his hand and rushed over to it and opened the door in one large motion. When he stopped to actually take a look in the room, he noticed a few surprised trainers looking up at him, probably surprised because of all the commotion he was making. "...I'm not too late...am I?", Jeff asked with an unsure look on his face.

Every Heart
7th June 2006, 2:10 AM
"No, your not too late.", the man said. Some of you may recognize me as Celio."

Kinmra gasped. "Wait, I remember you, your that one guy I always saw around Bill!", she said.

Celio nodded. "Correct. A lot of you may be wondering why I have all summoned you here."

"Team Rocket has been destroying the peace of the islands. There is a rumor that they may be involved with Cipher, but that rumor is unconformed. Everybody is scared and most people don't even come out of their houses. We don't have very many strong trainers. So that's why I called you all here. I think that you all could be able to help drive Team Rocket out so that peace can be restored. Any questions?", he asked.

Kinra raised a hand, "Yeah, I have one. What is it that you want us to do first?", she asked.

"Well, according to some sightings, Team Rocket has been spotted heading towards Fire Mountain.(Every Heart: Sorry if I have that name wrong) Anything that they are doing up there cannot be good. So I think that you all should go up there and clear them out and stop whatever it is that they are doing."

Seraphinu
7th June 2006, 2:22 AM
((Mt. Ember is the name))

Kiri listened intently and wholeheartedly, she was determined to stop TEam Rocket and its cruelty, especially towards pokemon. Bynx growled at the very mention on the group's name, and Kiri hushed him.

Jon Jen
7th June 2006, 2:29 AM
Jon had just recollected his pokemon from Joy, when the man came in the door, and began to address the group. Though Jon wasn't listening intently, he knew this man. His name was Celio, and Jon had studied his research in the past. Jon made sure he had all of his pokemon with him, and hastily followed the group into the room they had already entered.

He arrived near the end of Celio's speech. "So they're going to Mt. Ember, huh...?" Jon thought to himself. "I might as well tag along. They don't have any real leads on a Rocket hideout. So, there isn't any foul in me going along with them, as long as I keep a low profile." Jon decided in his thoughts, now resolute.

"At this point in the game, it doesn't matter if they reveal that I'm with them. I can distance myself from them. If they question me, I'll tell them that I work alone. It may seem odd, but not incriminating." Jon decided with a grin. He continued to listen to Celio, intent on obtaining as much information from him as he could.

Dragon 11
7th June 2006, 2:37 AM
"Ack, I over sleeped," yelled Zephyr running off the boat, "Dragonair, give me a ride."

Zephyr unlocked a pokeball from belt and throw it in the air. There was a flash of light and there stood Dragonair. Zephyr grabbed the Pokeball and jumped on Dragonair's back. "Let's go!"

Dragonair took off flying to the Pokemon Center.

"I really shouldn't have gone to sleep, should I?" Dragonair looked back and nodded in agreement.

"Look out!" Dragonair looked forward just quick enough to dive into the Pokecenter's open door. Zephyr held up the pokeball and yelled "Return." Dragonair vanished into the pokeball and Zephyr landed on his hands and knees.

"I need to work on the landing," Zephyr said to the confused trainers, "Well then Dragonair, Espeon, Pidgeyot." Zephyr threw his three pokeballs in the air. A flash of light and there stood the pokemon of the same name.

"So, what are you guys talkin' about"

Douglas_the_PM
7th June 2006, 3:28 AM
Sends out all his pokemon to go play outside the pokemon center.
They dont need healing as he healed them back at Vermillion City.
He just went to the Pokemon Center to rest.

Eiken
7th June 2006, 3:40 AM
"...Hmm...Mt. Ember...why there?", Jeff thought to himself, never turning his attention from Celio. He waited until Celio took a pause in his speech, and then Jeff turned to see who his fellow trainers were.

They all looked as though they were right for the job, though one of the trainers who just entered the room looked a little shady, but Jeff just shook it off as being tired from the boat.

He looked down at his Pokeballs and decided that Team Rocket had to be stopped here and now, before anything terrible began to happen. "There's enough of us here...we should stand a chance.", Jeff thought to himself as he looked back up. Celio had begun speaking again.

Seraphinu
7th June 2006, 3:42 AM
"Numbers don't win a battle," Kiri suddnely spoke up. She figured, if she was going to have to travel with this group, she might as well keep them from getting cocky. She despised cockyness, it often led to an untimely defeat. Bynx nodded in agreement, nad casually licked his small paw, keeping an eye on Jeff, waiting to see what his response would be.

Eiken
7th June 2006, 4:28 AM
Jeff looked up suddenly, surprised that anyone was listening to him. "...No...they don't...you're right. I suppose I simply spoke too soon. Numbers don't win battles, and history does show that.", Jeff paused for a moment to see if Kiri was still listening, she was, her concentration was mainly on him.

"We'll see if we can stand a chance when we actually run into the Rockets, I guess what I said earlier was just wishful thinking.", Jeff said to her. "I hope that doesn't sound to cocky...does it?"

Dragon 11
7th June 2006, 5:00 AM
Zephyr, irritated no one noticed him said, "Well, it might help, the more the merrier. Guys, do you agree."

Dragonair, Espeon, and Pidgeyot nodded.

"Okay then, why are we waiting here, let's get some training, 'cause if numbers don't win battles, numbers and skill just might" said Zephyr, "So, might as well battle each other, or explore other islands."

"Oh, by the way say 'cheese'" Zephyr said taking out his digital camera and snapping pictures of everyone.

Seraphinu
7th June 2006, 5:02 AM
"Well, wishful thinking doesn't win battles either. we have to take action if we want to stop them," she replied, and Bynx again nodded. her expression was mainly unreadable, for most of it was in her eyes, and they were hidden by her sunglasses, which she seldom ever removed. Why? Becasue she likes to be distant, and her eyes can't lie.

Dragon 11
7th June 2006, 5:24 AM
"Fine, Mr. Brightside, lets search out some of the smaller bases, and beat them, and when we get strong then attack the stronghold at Mt. Ember. We'll come up with a plan along the way. Any better ideas!?" said Zephyr looking at his newly taken photos, "Kiri, you frowned!"

crystal-zephyr
7th June 2006, 7:47 AM
Kim had been stood at the back of the room as she hated sitting down most of the time. Her pokemon all together talking about some stuff except Tyranitar who was returned to its pokeball. Suddely an idea came to her head. She'd heard of Mt Ember and how on occasions Moltres could be found at the top of the mountain. "I think i know what Team Rocket are after. It's Moltres there after. With power of the legendary bird of fire they can defeat almost anyone." She called out for people to hear.

Russian May
7th June 2006, 8:05 AM
Just then the door of the training room opened with a loud "BANG" and a girl with a Sneasel on her shoulder rushed in.
"I'm really sorry, I'm late! - said she - My name is Mia. I heard all the stuff you were talking about. Yes, guys, they're for Moltres!

Douglas_the_PM
7th June 2006, 11:34 AM
After i eavedropped on the thing on mt. ember i rush their recalilling my pokemon.

Seraphinu
7th June 2006, 12:25 PM
"And you think I'm the type to smile," she muttered under her breath, shaking her head slightly.

"We may as well battle each other, it would help us work out weaknesses for one," she agreed to that, and didn't mind a sparring match, it might be good excersise for her pokemon anyway. Bynx jumped off of her shoulders and walked over to the Espeon, sniffing lightly.

Uysl
7th June 2006, 3:09 PM
"Training." muttered Damien. "Nice idea."

Damien let out his first pokemon Salamence. Salamence roared happily on being let out of the ball. Damien looked at his pokemon.

"Are you ready for training?" he asked.

Salamence roared and nodded yes. Salamence crouched down and layed on the ground awaiting training.

Douglas_the_PM
7th June 2006, 3:12 PM
battle hu, me?
*calls gardevoir to cover me*(from sight using its psychic powers)
*follows the group*

Seraphinu
7th June 2006, 3:30 PM
((Hey, read the rules please. No scripting of any form is allowed at Serebii))

Uysl
7th June 2006, 3:31 PM
"Let's see..." said Damien. "Who should I battle?"

Salamence nodded his head no and pointed his tail at Kinra.

"Kinra, I challenge you to a training battle!" yelled Damien as serious as serious could be.

Douglas_the_PM
7th June 2006, 3:41 PM
huh? r u talkin to me?

Seraphinu
7th June 2006, 3:54 PM
((Yes, as a matter of fact I was.))

Uysl
7th June 2006, 4:24 PM
"Never mind." said Damien walking away.

He sat down by himself and returned Salamence to his pokeball. He wondered why he was even here. He isn't that strong. He is just worthless. Damien got up and left the pokemon center.

Seraphinu
7th June 2006, 4:30 PM
((Hey Uysl, give Every Heart a chance to reply. its her exam week, she's probably at school right now.))

Uysl
7th June 2006, 4:35 PM
(He decided to not battle anyone)

Damien continues walking toward the sea. He lets out Salamence again and flies to Kindle Road. Damien travels Kindle Road and goes to the hot spring. Damien puts on his swimming trunks and takes a nice hot soak in the hot spring.

Dragon 11
7th June 2006, 6:12 PM
Zephyr saw Damien leaving and decided to follow him. "Dragonair, Espeon, return," he said and returned two of his pokemon, "Pidgeyot, give me a ride."

After a minute or two he caught up with Damien. He put on his swimming trunks, jumped in, released his pokemon and asked Damien, "Why'd ya leave, we need all the help we can get. If you're going to face Team Rocket alone, I'll fail horribly with you." Zephyr said that last comment with a smile.

Uysl
7th June 2006, 6:20 PM
Damien frowned. He wanted to tell Zephyr why he was at this part of One Island but some part held him back. He finally let it out.

"Well...." said Damien. "I don't know why I'm here. I'm not the best trainer in the world. I'm hardly a good one. The only reason I did well in the Johto league was because of my grandfather's Salamence he gave me. I raised it ever since it was a baby Bagon."

Every Heart
7th June 2006, 7:32 PM
ooc: yeah, sorry for being gone for so long. My exams are tommorow and Friday, and if I fail the math exam, I have to take it again next year(ouch).

Meowth yawned out of boredom. Kinra reached into her bag and pulled out a ball of string. She tossed it along the floor near him. Meowth jumped at it at the sight of it. Meowth just kinda started rolling around on the floor holding the string.

Kinra pulled out her PokeNav. She scrolled down the numbers that she had until she reached the one at the very bottom. She clicked that number and after a while, it said, "Sorry there, I'm either in the middle of a Gym Battle, or I'm just unable to answer the phone. Leave a message and I'll get back to you later."

Kinra said, "Hey, sorry that I didn't come over like I said I would. Something came up at the Sevii Islands. I'll visit when I can. Bye.", she said as she turned the PokeNav off. She placed it back into her backpack. Meowth looked up from his ball of string to see Kinra's disappointed expression.

(Don't worry, I'm sure he'll understand. Don't beat yourself up over it.), Meowth said in his pokemon language. He then went back to playing with his ball of string. Kinra laughed a small laugh. "Man, it had been a long time since getting back here, hasn't it?", she asked Meowth. Meowth was too busy playing to really listen. Kinra sighed and pulled out a photograph from her pocket.

It showed Kinra, Kinra's father Lt. Surge, and Kinra's older brother Zane standing in front of the Vermillion gym. That was around when he first opened it. After "the war" that he would never stop talking about at mealtimes. Kinra rolled her eyes at that memory.

Raider Phoenix
7th June 2006, 7:47 PM
OOC: Douglas please use correct grammer and make your posts longer than five lines. Every Heart I sent you a PM did you get it?
IC:
Aeon entered the Center and managed to hear what Celio had to say. He sat down on a seat despite some looks he was getting. Slash sat down on the floor next to Aeon. Aeon looked around and saw quite a few trainers. Slash yawned. "Mt Ember huh?" Aeon muttered. He looked at Slash who yawned with a hint of boredom. "Lets go Slash" Aeon said. Aeon got up and headed for the exit.

Slash followed eagerly.

Every Heart
7th June 2006, 7:54 PM
Kinra decided that it was probably time to go. She turned to Meowth. "You ready?", she asked. Meowth nodded. After packing his ball of string back into the bag, Kinra and Meowth ran outside. They walked over to the shore of the beach.

Meowth automatically jumped onto Kinra's back. Ignoring Meowth's claws in her back(which she felt almost all the time), she pulled out a pokeball. "Go Dragonair!", she said. Dragonair came out and decended in front of Kinra. "I need a ride over to Mt. Ember.", she said. Dragonair nodded as Kinra hopped on her back and they took off. Kinra then noticed a hot spring.

"Gotta remember to go back there when this is over.", she said as they reached the base of Mt. Ember. After recalling Dragonair back, she heard voices. Looking around, she noticed two members of Team Rocket speaking to themselves in front of a wall.

"The boss isn't going to be happy if we don't find Moltres.", said one of the grunts.

"Yeah, we better get moving.", said the other. They turned and disappered into the wall! Kinra ran over and placed a hand on the wall. "How did they do that?", she asked. Suddenly, she and Meowth fell through the wall.

crystal-zephyr
7th June 2006, 7:56 PM
Kim's Delcatty was asleep at her feet and her other pokemon were starting to get tired from boredom. "So can we go or what? My pokemon are getting bored and so am i. Does anyone want to battle though because my next contest is coming up soon and i need to prepare."

Uysl
7th June 2006, 7:57 PM
Damien sees Kinra enter Mt Ember and follows her. He is still wearing his trunks but he didn't care. For some reason he cared for this girl. He walked inside and saw her fall through the wall.

"Kinra?" asked Damien.

Damien put his hand on thw wall and also falls in.

"woah." exclaimed Damien.

Every Heart
7th June 2006, 8:01 PM
Kinra brushed the ash from off her clothes. Looking around, it just looked like the inside of a cave. Except with huge machines hooked into the walls. "This can't be good.", Kinra said. She then turned to Damien.

"Hey there! I remember seeing you at the center.", she said. Kinra took another look around. "Do you think we should go back and tell the others to come here?", she asked Damien.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
7th June 2006, 8:12 PM
Dave remained listening to the talk of Team rocket by just tossing a pokeball with a D on it. These kids don't know what they are getting themselves into. They need to learn. Dave sees them all getting annoyed waiting so they look to battle, yet Dave just remains back. All he does is keep tossing the pokeball.

He notices that he is quite thirsty and leaves to get a drink. This only leads to him seeing people go through walls. okay, that is the weirdest thing today, though not in the past. He walks up to Kinra who had her Meowth go into the wall.

"Is there any thing wrong here, how did this happen?" Dave says with the same pokeball still in his hands.

Uysl
7th June 2006, 8:34 PM
"I think everything is goin' wrong." said Damien. "And no we shouldn't tell the others. It's too risky."

Damien kept looking at the Team Rocket members. His eyes seemed to glimmer from tears. He seemed like he was about to cry but he was strong.

"Elekid go." said Damien whispering to his pokeball.

Elekid got out and was about to say "Elekid!" but Damien covered his mouth.

"Give the floor an electric shock." said Damien.

A little shock shocked the floor but the Rocket's didn't notice.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
7th June 2006, 8:44 PM
Dave's umbreon felt a shock just hit him. It all of the sudden just jumped up. "What's wrong? Please don't jump like that." Umbreon used it psychic powers to speak to dave within the mind. There is someone in the building, send out somebody to blast it. "Fine if you say so"

"Go Blastoise." A blue pokemon was sent out of a new pokeball Dave got from his pockets, while he put the other away. "Blast that wal--" Dave was stopped by himself. "Should I do this Kinra?" Dave asked. "I don't want to cause any problems.

Uysl
7th June 2006, 8:48 PM
"Uh, I think your Umbreon felt my Elekid's shock and that's your prob." said Damien. "Sorry bout that but as you see the ground is now squishy and spongey. Now, go Quilava."

Quilava comes out and tests the ground and smiles.

"Perfect." said Damien.

Jon Jen
7th June 2006, 10:27 PM
Jon was completely floored. This entire operation, he thought, was very poorly set up. Half of the so called pursuers were still here in the conference room, challenging each other to battles, while a smaller group had already left. "What folly!" Jon thought. "They aren't even going to follow after the others, and instead they'd rather battle each other instead of saving their strength for the Rockets. At this rate, I'm going to need to be the powerhouse of the attack, and then I won't have any time to steal anything!" he mocked cynically.

"Seriously though, this could be a big problem. If they can't cause an adequate distraction, I won't get anywhere. Let's try to push them in the right direction!" Jon thought, as he got up from his position leaning against the wall. "If I can convince the stragglers to get going, then I can go scout Mt. Ember with a clear mind." he finished in his thoughts.

"Wasting your time battling? Shouldn't you people be concerned with chasing down the Rockets?" Jon asked slyly. "Honestly, we had better get going." he spoke, as he turned to the door, to leave alone. Hopefully his harassment was enough to get them going. He left the center, and turned out of the others sight, as he took a pokeball and tossed it into the air, revealing Grave, Jon's trusty Alakazam.

"Grave, I haven't got a lot of time for scouting if the others really do get off their duffs to Mt. Ember. So, we'll have to get there as soon as possible." Jon spoke, as he pulled out his PokeNavigator, which he had especially customized himself. He messed around with it for a while, before revealing a very detailed map of the area to Grave. He pointed with his finger as he began to spoke. "Grave, this is where we are." Jon spoke. "And this is the general area of Mt. Ember." he spoke, as he clicked the PokeNavi off, and touched his hand to Grave. "Teleport us to Mt. Ember straight away!" Jon ordered. Grave did as he was told, and used Teleport, whisking the two off with amazing psychic prowess.

Dragon 11
7th June 2006, 11:58 PM
Zephyr ran out of the springs, pokemon in tow. He looked around and saw a disurbance on Mt. Ember.

"Dragonair, give me a ride; Pidgeyot, follow; Espeon, back in the pokeball." The pokemon obeyed and Zephyr caught the pokeball while jumping on Dragonair. "Go!"

Zephyr, Dragonair, and Pidgeyot flew closer and closer he recognived the shapes on the Mountain as they walked in a cave. Zephyr than proceeded into the cave and blurted out "Hi Damien!" and he couldn't figure out why they looked at him so strangely.

"Damien, wake me up next time!"he yelled

Eiken
8th June 2006, 12:05 AM
"Wasting your time battling? Shouldn't you people be concerned with chasing down the Rockets?", Jon asked slyly. Now that caught Jeff's attention as strange. "I'm all for taking down the Rockets, but why's he got such a problem with a few stragglers?", Jeff asked to himself, but by that time Jon was already leaving.

"...Something's off here, hopefully I'm wrong, but...", Jeff trailed off. He decided to go after Jon, he needed to go to Mt. Ember anyway, why not make sure everyone was here for the right reasons?

A few seconds later Jeff was outside the Pokemon Center, he selected one of the Pokeballs at his side and threw it out, "Charizard, go!" he yelled as the Pokemon flew out've it's ball. "We've got to go to Mt. Ember, alright?", Jeff asked his Pokemon, and the Charizard nodded. A second later Jeff was on it's back and they were flying to the great mountain.

Every Heart
8th June 2006, 1:00 AM
"I'm starting to think that this is totally screwed up. Again, Celio hasn't been thinking stright. Just like last time he tried something like this.", Kinra said, now recalling the last time she saw Celio. Which had been quite a while.

"Look everyone, I think that we should try to be as proffessional as possible. In otherwords, try not to fraw attention to ourselves. Beat up the Rockets as we go through floors and......", Kinra had said, but then the sound of a Rocket saying, "Hey look, a Meowth with a bandana. Get it!", he shouted.

Kinra swore under her breath. "Nevermind. Just run in there and kick thier asses without bringing down the entire cave.", she said as she ran over to her Meowth.

The Smore
8th June 2006, 11:33 AM
Omart woke with a start.

Oh no ! He realised that he'd fallen asleep on the boat.
Hmmm. They'd thrown him out onto the sand. Well wasn't that ... nice. He picked himself up and dusted himself off. With a nudge he woke up his Vibrava with a nudge. It instantly flew up to his shoulder where it used it's eyes to scout the landscape. There was no danger.

ooc - sorry for the short post I have to read the entire RPG so I know what's happening. I'll try to catch up ASAP. (you didn't pm me :D)

Uysl
8th June 2006, 2:21 PM
"I'm game." said Damien ready to kick some *** himself.

Damien decided to bring out his favorite pokemon.

"Salamence, go!" cryed Damien as he let loose his favorite pokemon. "Salamence use a flame thrower on those rocket grunts!"

Douglas_the_PM
8th June 2006, 3:47 PM
(Anything you say.)
But I am still back at the pokemon center and what should I do?
(Sorry for not posting more than 5 lines but I do not know what to do.0

Uysl
8th June 2006, 3:56 PM
(Well, we are at the Mt Ember. Either fly or surf over to the mountain and press on the wall to find us.)

Damien sends out his Pikachu, Elekid and Quilava to battle.

Elekid and Pikachu shock the floor while Quilava and Salamence burn some Team Rocket Butt.

Damien runs over to the grunts and punches and kicks them in the face. He uused some boxing and wrestling moves.

Damien''s pokemon decided to use strong attacks. Quilava used flame wheel, Salamence used hyper beam, Pikachu used Thunder and Elekid used thunder punch.

Every Heart
8th June 2006, 4:16 PM
ooc: Yeah, sorry Smore, I completely forgot. I finished my math, english, and world studies exams. Now I have science and journalism left for tommorow.

Kinra faced the grunt. "Intruder alert! Go Koffing and get rid of them!", he said. The Koffing turned to face Meowth. Kinra smirked. "Meowth, use Thunderbolt!", she announced. Meowth shot electricity at Koffing from his body.

The Koffing fainted. "I don't believe this!", the grunt said. Kinra grabbed him by the scruff. "Where's Boss Rocket?", she asked.

"Top floor.", said the grunt before Kinra threw him aside. "I'll show him what happens when you mess with my home islands.", Kinra said menacingly. "Let's go Meowth, I think the stairs are over here."

(Right!), Meowth said as it followed Kinra. But then they got held up by two guards.

"Darn. Meowth, get in there! Come on out Misdreavus!", Kinra said. Misdreavus popped out and floated down next to Meowth.

The two grunts sent out and Ekans and a Grimer. "Misdreavus, use Shadow Ball! Meowth, use Thunderbolt!", Kinra commanded. They both shot their attacks at the enemys. Grimer managed to evade the Shadow Ball but not the Thunderbolt.

"Grimer, use Sludge!", the grunt commanded. Grimer used his sludge all over Meowth.

(I just had this fur dry cleaned!), Meowth hissed. Misdreavus shot another Shadow Ball at the Grimer and caused it to faint. "Meowth, use Thunderbolt one more time on Ekans!", Kinra commanded.

Meowth shot the electricity out and caused Ekans to faint. After recalling Misdreavus, Kinra and Meowth continued towards the stairs.

Uysl
8th June 2006, 4:28 PM
"Wow you are a nice trainer." said Damien. "I'll take care of the grunts for you. You take out Boss Rocket."

Damien called out his Blaziken and Duskull to join the fight.

"Let's go team!" said the quiet trainer.

It seemed that the quiet and dark Damien is starting to become more outgoing and talkative.

crystal-zephyr
8th June 2006, 4:28 PM
Kim had found where veryone was and entered through the wall and saw a battle. "Here's some help. Delcatty!" She shouted as her cat leapt from besides her. "And Glalie." She threw the light blue pokeball and her Glaliue appeared out. "Both of you use Blizzard." Both pokemon created a strong wind that sparkled as it shot towards the grunts. Most of them were frozen in place. "Finish it both of you with Hyper beam." The wind stopped and a ball of light was charged and shot at the frozen grunts.

Uysl
8th June 2006, 4:38 PM
Damien smiled. He was ready to defeat these guys.

"Blaziken, use your hyper beam!" started Damien. "Salamence help Blaziken!"

The 2 hyper beams collided into the grunts.

Evil Munchlax
8th June 2006, 5:17 PM
Crash ran out of the boat,he despertly needed to get to the pokemon center to heal his pokemon.His Treeko who is normaly hyper and happy was now all tired and exausted."Come on where's the pokemon center?...Oh there it is!",said Crash as he ran to the pokemon center.As Crash rushed in, Nurse Joy asked very politly,"May I help you?""Yes,can you heal my pokemon?",
replied Crash."Why sertintly!",Nurse Joy said as Crash handed her two pokeballs and Treeko. 10 min.later."Here are your pokemon we healed them for you!",said Nurse Joy."Thank you!",said Crash.Then Nuse Joy asked,"Are you one of those trainers who came to beat Team Rocket?"Crash answerd,
"Yes I am!Can you tell me where they nare right now?Nurse Joy said,"Last I heard they were at Mt.Ember.But to get there you will need a pokemon to use fly or surf."Crash knowing that Treeko,Typhlosion and Forretress can't know fly or surf,went to the P.C. and brought out Swellow.He ran out side and said,"To Mt. Ember!",as Swellow flew him there.

Uysl
8th June 2006, 5:22 PM
Damien continued attacking and attacking with his pokemon. Him and his pokemon were getting tired. Damien was afraid that the whole mountain would fall on them.

"Cease fire!" yelled Damien.

Damien started panting. This was one battle.

"Duskull, keep uup with Kinra." ordered Damien.

Every Heart
8th June 2006, 5:32 PM
Kinra went up some flights of stairs, Meowth at her side. They soon reached what they thought was the top floor. "Finally.", Kinra muttered. She looked up to see the back of a guy wearing a black cloak over his uniform. He had dark blue hair.

"Alright, where's Boss Rocket?", Kinra asked. Meowth hissed menacingly.

"Wouldn't you like to know, little sister?", said the guy as he turned around. He had dark blue eyes. Kinra recognized those eyes.

"Zane! You traitor. What are you doing here, helping Giovanni with his evil plans? How could you? This is your home islands too!", she said.

"Hmm...let's see....oh wait, I don't care.", he said.

Uysl
8th June 2006, 5:37 PM
Damien was now up there with his Duskull, Blaziken and Salamence. His Quilava, Pikachu and Elekid were down and out.

"Who are you?" asked Damien. "He looks just like.. like.."

Damien turns to face Kinra.

"You." finished Damien. "You must be relatives."

Evil Munchlax
8th June 2006, 5:41 PM
When Crash got to Mt.Ember he couldn't find a way in!After 20 min. of serching for a way in he sent his Swellow to look for a way in.But Swellow
couldn't find a way in.Crash pushed the wall in frushtrashin and it opened!
He then saw a guy with a Blaziken,duskull and sallamence.Crash said,"Hi my names Crash!Whats your's?You have some pretty cool pokemon!This guy on my shoulder is Treeko and the rest of my pokemon are,"He then sent out his other pokemon,"Typhlosion,Forretress and,Swellow!"

Uysl
8th June 2006, 5:44 PM
Damien just stared blankly at Crash.

"Uh, my name's Damien." said Damien. "Now, why would you ruin this place?"

Evil Munchlax
8th June 2006, 5:51 PM
"What do you mean by ruin this place?",asked Crash.Cuz the 66th post you said press the wall to find you guys so...

Uysl
8th June 2006, 5:53 PM
Damien glared at Crash. Damien just shook his head.

"I wasn't talking to you." said Damien.

Damien looked at Zane.

"Well?" asked Damien.

Every Heart
8th June 2006, 6:07 PM
"Yeah, Zane is my older brother. He joined Team Rocket about a year ago. Playing body guard to the Boss Rocket.", Kinra spatted.

"I destroy things because I feel like it. So I'm guessing that you are going to fight me Kinra?", he asked.

"You bet I am! Go Meowth!", Kinra commanded. Meowth ran forward, ready for battle.

ooc: give me a moment, I'm still thinking of what pokemon Zane should have.

.:Ultimate Shroomish:.
8th June 2006, 6:28 PM
Dexon hurridley rushed off the boat panicking becouse he overslept. As he runs off the boat his espeon is following himm the whole way. He enters the pokecenter an asks nurse joy where they all went. "Um hello nurse joy I'm part of the team thats going to stop team rocket,do you know where they went??" "Oh of course,they all went to MT.Ember and something about pushing the wall." then DExon ran out of the center and espeon trailing behind him,he saw a glorious mountin then rrealized it was the MT.Ember. He called out his xatu. "GO xatu!!! Use fly!!!!" then suddenly the xatu swooped down and carried him to Mt.Ember. he went to the entrence and looked around and saw nobody then he kicked the wall in frustration and it opened leading to a room where many trainers were gathered. "UM hello,can somebody fill me in I got here late the I overslept...." dexon said while he was gasping for breathe.

Uysl
8th June 2006, 6:41 PM
Damien's Duskull made a motion to go on.

"No, I'm staying here with Kinra." said Damien. "If anything happens to any one here I will never forgive myself. And you know Team Rocket sometimescheat so I'm gonna be back up."

Duskull, Blaziken and Salamence nodded.

"OK, the battle between Kinra and Zane is about to begin!" announced Damien. "And Team Rocket is trying to do somethin to Moltres. Just tellin this dude that just got here."

Dragon 11
8th June 2006, 6:53 PM
"Yes, good job Espeon," Zephyr said. Espeon had just rigged a trap with the help of Dragonair and Pidgeyot.

As a grunt came in the antechamber he tripped on a wire held up by Espeon's phychic abitily and Espeon used Disable on the grunt. He draged the gaurd outside and put on his clothes. "Pidgeyot, cover the tracks," Pidgeyot used gust to blow dust on the tracks. "Dragonair, Espeon, back in your balls." The pokemon obeyed. Zephyr snuck through the battle into the back of the cave. After searching he found the boss's room.

He said "Sir, we're have beat the intruders, and we have something for you to see."

"Bring it here," said the boss.

"Yes, sir, right away," Zephyr said. He saw the boss look down and he took the chance. He threw a pokeball at the boss and hit him.

"Hydro Pump!" said Zephyr as Dragonair came out. The blast knocked the boss against the wall and knocked him out, as well. Zephyr rumaged through the desk until he found Team Rocket's plan. Zephyr swapped back into his clothes and took the boss's pokeballs. Then he went out to the battlefeild to stir up some troble, the plan in his pocket.

After a while of running Zephyr realize who he attacked wasn't Giovanni. He looked at the plans and then ran even faster.

In a few seconds he saw a battle between Kinra and some Team Rocket guy with Damien watching.

"Kinra, read this, quickly! It's Team Rocket's plans!"

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
8th June 2006, 7:30 PM
Dave never got the chance to attack anything with everyone hurrying up to their places. He just follows slowly up and stops "Blastoise and umbreon follow we may need to help. Blastose cover our back, umbreon go to the front." Dave commonds them to protect them. Just as he is walking he puts the pokeball that blastoise came out and grabs another, the same one with the letter on it. I just hope it doesn't have to come to this, these kids have no Idea what can happen.

Slowly looking up as they move, Dave climbs the stairs to see a door. He had seen Kinra already go in as well as Daimen. "follow we need to bust in there and stop this." The pokemon nod as Dave commands Blastiose to hit the door down. They all peer inside to notice Kinra speaking to someone. From hereing things outside, It seems that they are related. "Kinra, Don't do it" Dave says trying to hold her back. "I can help you." Dave looks at blastoise and it knows what do do. It aims the cannons at Zane.

Uysl
8th June 2006, 7:32 PM
Damien watched as the water was abou to hit Zane.

"Salamence take the hit!" said Damien.

Damien had just saved Zane but for good or bad we are about to find out.

Every Heart
8th June 2006, 7:51 PM
"I would say thank you, but thats just not my style.", Zane laughed. He pulled out two pokeballs. "Get rid of them Raichu!", he said. Kinra recognized the Raichu. It had at one time been a Pikachu, a gift from their dad. Kinra turned to Meowth.

"Get in there and use Fury Swipes!", she commanded. Meowth nodded as he ran at Raichu.

"Raichu, use Thunder on that weak Meowth.", Zane said. Raichu released a huge amount of electricity. It hit Meowth, hard. Kinra ran over to it. "Meowth!", she said as she picked it up.

"You should of evolved your pokemon like I did.", Zane said. He then turned and started walking away. "Tell Dad I said hi. Oh, and one more thing, this cave is about to collapse in about 30 minutes.", he laughed. Raichu followed after him as they vanished off.

EmbersBackUpSinger
8th June 2006, 7:54 PM
Hunter hears all the ruckes and follows the noise, and is very scared about these pochers. He quickly sends out Ninetales for protection. And sees Zane with raichu and Hunter commands Ninetales for A Flamethrower on him.

Uysl
8th June 2006, 7:55 PM
Damien noticed the cave was rumbling.

"It's my fault." said Damien. "If Blastoice's attack would've hurt Zane we would've won. Now Kinra's Meowth is hurt."

Damien got on his hands and knees. He couldn't take the mental pressure he put on himself.

".........Go, guys." cryed Damien.

EmbersBackUpSinger
8th June 2006, 7:57 PM
"Don't worry damien its alright. Ninetales can do this. If we can fly to the Pokemon center Kinras Meowth will be alright. I'll stay here and search for Zane."

Dragon 11
8th June 2006, 7:59 PM
"Um, sorry to break the dramatic moment, but, Giovanni has gone to capture Moltres, and if we dilly-dally, we'll be too late!" said Zephyr while pulling out a Hyper Potion and healing Salamance. "Giovanni isn't in his room, so, I've said all I can, and I'm going to try to stop him from catching Moltres alone or with you guys. Anyway, Damien, Salamance is A-okay. Dragonair, Espeon, Pidgeyot, lets go."

Zephyr's pokemon happily abliged.

Uysl
8th June 2006, 8:00 PM
"If there is anyone staying here to search for Zane it's me!" said Damien. "I'm gonna give that guy a piece of my mind."

Damien ran in the direction Zane was headed.

"Where are you coward?!" asked Damien with an occasional tear going down his cheek. "I am here for a one on one pokemon battle!"

EmbersBackUpSinger
8th June 2006, 8:01 PM
"Damien don't! Don't go without me!!! Wait do go! I'll help with tthe giovanni problem. Ninetales and Arcanine Come out! Towards the Mt.

Uysl
8th June 2006, 8:03 PM
(Please no one line posts)

"I have to." said Damien. "And Zephyr thanks for healing Salamence but please heal Kinra's Meowth. Salamence!!!!!!!!"

Damien got on Salamence and headed for Zane.

"I'm ready to face you Zane!" said Damien ready to battle.

EmbersBackUpSinger
8th June 2006, 8:07 PM
"Damien Kick his BUTT! Please! After all this trouble kick it and teach him a lesson about love and Respect!

Uysl
8th June 2006, 8:09 PM
(No one line posts!)

"Right." said Damien. "So are ya gonna fight me or shake in yor boots."

Salamence, Blaziken and Duskull make silly faces at Zane.

"Come on!" said Damien. "This is for everything you've done to the islands and Kinra!"

Dragon 11
8th June 2006, 8:10 PM
"Kinra, take this," said Zephyr handing Kirna a Hyper Potion and the plans. "I'm off to help our tragic hero."

He couldn't stand to look at Kinra's crying face, he couldn't stand people like Zane, and after Damien helped him!

Zephyr, with his pokemon, ran and caught up with Damien.

"How long will it take for you to stop leaving me!"

Shadowfaith
8th June 2006, 8:12 PM
All post should be kept over a paragraph long. I myself would make it longer than that, but this is the rule that is set.

Emerald Dragon, you failed to listen when the members told you to lengthen your posts. I suggest you do it or else you will be the cause of this RPG's closure.

in fact, everyone needs to lengthen their posts. We do not accept three lines either. Nor do we accept short dialogue. Describe your feelings and surroundings if you are stuck for something to write. It isn't that hard if you put your mind to it.

One more report and I will either be forced to warn this RPG again, or even close it depending on how hard you try to improve.

Uysl
8th June 2006, 8:15 PM
(Shadowfaith is right)

"Sorry about that Zephyr." said Damien ready to battle.

I will become a great hero. Damien thought in his head. I will save these islands. And I will protect Kinra. No matter what. I will protect everyone as much as I can.

"So, Zane are ya just gonna stand there or fight?" asked Damien.

Dragon 11
8th June 2006, 8:17 PM
Ooc: Ya, Shadowfaith is right! You need to make longer posts,i don't want this rpg to end, it's just reaching the climax!!!

"Dragonair, ready for a fight," said Zephyr and Dragonair nodded.

"Well, have fun, then! Zane, let out your Raichu, already, a hyper potion can't heal Kinra and Meowth's emotional pain!"

Zephyr was on the urge of crying, he couldn't stand how Zane did that to his sister. His older siblings used to play jokes on him, but not in cold blood. And they didn't attack him!

"We're gonna get you, *******! How can you do that to your sister!"

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
8th June 2006, 8:26 PM
"Umbreon stop it from crumbling" Dave said in a hurry. Umbreon's eyes turned blue as the ceiling did the same. It appeared as thought the roof wasn't colapsing. "Look we don't have much time but we need to get out now!" "Blastoise, Hyrdro pump" Dave said pointing at the raichu. Blastoise took aim then shot a huge amount of water at the raichu sending it flying to the wall. "Go umbreon use the rocks" Umbreon keeping the rocks in mid air brings 2 onto the tail of Raichu. Umbreon starts to cry in pain. "listen get out now, you two Damien, don't be stupid, just run, we will fight later." Dave remained there waiting for the others to leave, while umbreon seemed to be getting weaker.

EmbersBackUpSinger
8th June 2006, 8:30 PM
As Hunter and Arcanine and Ninetales ran up the Mt. Hunter saw Giovanni attempting to catch Moltres. Hunter ran up infront of Giovanni and yelled "Stop!" "Why should i said Giovanni?? and Had his persian use slash on Moltres. Hunter yelled and started to cry because Moltres was a wild pokemon and deserves to live in the wild in it is natural Habitait. Hunter sent out Ninetales and commaned it to use Will-O-Wisp on Persian. persian Was burned and let out a cry of harm. Ninetales used quick attack and a flamethrower and made Persian Faint.

Dragon 11
8th June 2006, 8:58 PM
"Well, Espeon, Pidgeyot, go and help Hunter, he'll need all the help he can get," said Zephyr to his pokemon, "Dragonair, blast Raichu with Hyper Beam, but don't kill it, Damien diserves the honor."

Meanwhile, Espeon and Pidgeyot were running out the exit. Espeon was searching for Hunter with her phycic abillity. When they exited the cave Espeon ran up the Vocano and into the bowl. She senced a battle near the bottom. Espeon rushed down so fast, Pidgeyot had a hard time keeping up. After a minute the two pokemon were at Hunter's side.

EmbersBackUpSinger
8th June 2006, 9:10 PM
"Espeon?Pidgeot? Zepher sent you guys??? The pOkemon Nodded and were ready to fight as ever! Espeon Go! Pidgeot Go! Arcanine and Ninetales go! Giovanni sent out his Crobat,Nidoqueen,Nidoking and Rhydon. Hunter commanded his Ninetales to attack Crobat with a Fireblast, but Crobat dodged and Used Air Cutter. Ninetales was hurt but it used a Flamethrower and Crobat Shot another Air cutter by the flames burnt the Air and hit Corbat and fainted. "Good Job Ninetales!" Hunter said Happily! "1 down 3 to go"Hunter thought in his mind. Nidoqueen and Nidoking took on Arcanine And Espeon. Espeon used a psychic and Arcanine used a flamethrower on Nidoking. Nidoking used a cruch attack on Espeon and Espeon sent out a shrill cry but used a psybeam on Nidoking and fainted. Nidoqueen while used a take down on Arcanine and Used ember on her. Espeon returned and Pidgeot came and used fly! It had a direct hit on it! Hunter forgot about him. "Thanks Pidegot." Giovanni screamed " I'm not done with you!"

crystal-zephyr
8th June 2006, 9:27 PM
Kim was sneaking around with her Glalie not far behind so she didn't have to fight anymore people. She began to hear a battle going on but ended as she saw it. A man's Nidoqueen was defeated. Kim fell over as she got shocked by the fact Glalie was right at her shoulder and she didn't realise so she jumped and got attention atracted to her. She could tell instantly who the loser was and knew he was from Team Rocket. "Glalie freeze him!" Glalie froze his feet to the ground. She walked towards him and checked his pockets. "Never mind you don't have my pass and ribbons."

Uysl
8th June 2006, 10:02 PM
Damien still looks for Zane.

"I can't find this guy." said Damien. "We need to find him."

Dragon 11
8th June 2006, 10:34 PM
"Wait, Damien, I think I know! I don't think he's on this Island. I think he's with Giovanni getting two pokemon even more powerful, Ho-oh and Lugia, wait a minute, then who is Hunter facing? Let's get the others and scram, this is just a diversion. That Moltres might just be a Ditto, too. Let's get the others, quickly!" said Zephyr, still running beside Damien.

Uysl
8th June 2006, 10:39 PM
(Kinra knows what Team Rocket is doing not you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So quit that!)

"I don't think so not yet." said Damien. "I'm gonna find Zane.

Dragon 11
8th June 2006, 11:12 PM
"Well, I'm just speculating. Jeez, this cave is huge, I wish I had Espeon with me."

Espeon, who had been listening to Zephyr's thoughts, at that comment, Espeon ran to his master.

A few minutes passed without a word between the two avengers. Then behind them came Espeon behind them.

"Hey, so you did hear my thoughs, so, were is he?" asked Zephyr. Espeon took off with Zephyr and Damien behind.After a couple of minutes, they found Zane, about to attack his sister.

Lady Myuu
8th June 2006, 11:22 PM
There are REALLY REALLY SHORT POSTS in this thread. ALOT of them. Mainly from Uysl. Seriously, I have told you before, your posts have to be longer.

This is a second warning, if it is ignored this thread will be closed.
Posts have to be a paragraph. Or at least four lines, and when I mean lines I don't mean this.

"Hi" bob said

"Hey" Joe said.

"Whats up?" Bob said.

"Nothing much." Joe said.

Thats NOT a paragraph. And not really for lines. Psycho Elmo had one about right and I only see a few others with long enough ones.

Every Heart
8th June 2006, 11:34 PM
ooc: sheesh, give me a moment to post!

Kinra stood up, Meowth in one arm and a pokeball in the other. She chased off after Zane. After a while, she saw his Raichu and him at the top of the mountain. Just somewhere closer to Moltres.

"Stay away from Moltres you jerk!", Kinra said. Zane turned to face his sister. "So you came back. Raichu, get rid of her permently.", he said. Raichu started storing electricity in its cheeks.

Kinra took the pokeball and threw it. "Go Miltank!", she announced. Miltank appered and took its position. "Miltank, use Rollout!", Kinra commanded. Miltank tucked itself into a ball as it rolled full speed at Raichu.

Miltank collided into Raichu, sending it crashing into Zane. "I remembered Raichu's weakness for Ground type attacks. Miltank, give them another Rollout!", Kinra shouted.

Miltank turned and faced Zane and Raichu. It rolled at them and smacked into them. They both collided into a rock wall. Kinra found herself calling out, "....Zane?", she asked concerned.

Zane stood up. He pulled out two pokeballs. "Return Raichu. That was indeed sneaky sis...you would of been great in Team Rocket. Maybe an Admin like me.", he said.

"As if.", Kinra hissed. Zane narrowed his eyes. "Then maybe I'll just have to convince you more! Get her Absol!", he said as he tossed his second pokeball.

Absol appered in front of Miltank as it growled a low menacing growl. Kinra turned to Miltank, "Miltank, use Body Slam!", she commanded. Miltank nodded as it ran at Absol, attempting to flaten it.

"Absol, use Slash!", Zane commanded. Kinra watched as Absol's claws raked her Miltank. Miltank fell back and collapsed on the ground. "Try to get up Miltank. Try Body Slam one more time.", she said.

Miltank struggeled to stand. Miltank then ran at Absol and this time managed to flaten it. Absol collapsed on the ground, but it stood up a second later, struggling to stand.

Suddenly, Zane called, "Return Absol." Absol growled before running back over to his master.

"You've been training well little sis. Till then I supposse.", he said as he pulled out a smoke ball. He threw it down on the ground and smoke covered the field. When the smoke cleared, he was gone.

Kinra turned to Miltank. "You did it!", she cheered a little before calling her back into her pokeball. "Boss Rocket should be somewhere up there near Moltres, lets go.", she said.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
8th June 2006, 11:40 PM
(OCC: Please stop with the short posts. I won't name names, but those who have less than 5 lines, must stop. We don't want this to be closed.)

No one is listening god...I have one option. "Blastoise, good work, return. Dave picked up the pokeball and withdrew it. "Now you will all see my power" Dave held up the pokeball with the D on it. "GO, show them what to do!" The pokeball hit the ground and bounced up then opening up. This released a yellow tall pokemon. "Outrage! Dragonite! Now!" the dragonite was going crazy by blowing up the area revealing the sky up above everyone. "Now" Dave said pointing at all the enemy pokemon, "get them out of here".

The Dragonite got up and shot a hyperbeam at them so they would be soaring out of here. The enemy pokemon just fell off the mountain and down the steep sides. "Well we need to find Zane, Lets go Kinra" the umbreon beside Dave stopped the blue eyes and looked like it was becoming happy becuase it didn't have to hold on to the rocks.

Every Heart
8th June 2006, 11:50 PM
ooc: yeah, no more short posts. Unless you come up with at least a paragraph or four lines, you will be removed. If you can't think of anything, then start thinking before posting.

Kinra nodded as they ran up to the top of the mountain. When she reached the type, she saw, not Zane, but the back of Boss Rocket. Before him was some grunts electrocuting.....Moltres!

The weakened fire bird was trying to fend them off, but the grunts were ganging up on it, as they used Magnemites and Magnetons to electrocute it.

"That's it, soon it will be weakenough to take control of and capture it.", Giovanni was saying.

Kinra looked down at her Meowth. It still seemed too weak from Raichu's Thunder attack. Kinra sighed. She then turned to the others. "You guys take care of Giovanni, I'll get rid of the grunts.", she said as she ran in a different direction so that she would be facing the grunts when she emerged.

Dragon 11
9th June 2006, 12:04 AM
"Espeon, where are you going! We've been running for fifteen minutes. I think you're lost," said Zephyr, panting. Espeon looked back at her owner in an annoyed way. She turned a corner and the three saw light. After they got to the light they were about a three hundred feet from the bottom of the mountain. Zephyr saw Dave and Kinra across about thrity feet.

"Wait up, you two!" yelled Zephyr. after a little bit he caught up. Zephyr and Damien said, "Are you alright!" at the same time. Then Zephyr continued, "Did you heal Meowth? Did you read the plans? Did you find Zane? What happened? My Espeon seems to be leading me to the top. Hey, you guys are heading up there too, huh? Well lets go together."

He looked up at the top of the mountain and was awestruck, "We got to stop them!"

Every Heart
9th June 2006, 12:49 AM
"You and Dave distract Giovanni while I get rid of the grunts.", Kinra said. She took out a pokeball. "Go Swablu!", she announced. Swablu came out. It chirpped loudly. This caused the grunts to look around. "Did anyone here that?", one asked.

Kinra stepped out from her spot. "Right here goits.", she said.

"What did you call us?", said one.

"Let's get her!", said another.

Kinra yawned as they ran at her. "Swablu, use Mist.", she commanded. Swablu nodded as it created a mist. The grunts were lost in it. Kinra turned to Dave and Zepher. "Now's your chance. Giovanni is over there out of the mist.", she pointed.

Kinra and Swablu ran into the mist. The sounds of fists and kicks rang in the air along with painful groans. "I'll show you to mess with Moltres!", Kinra was screaming she kicked a grunt.

ooc: when fighting Giovanni, just remember that he uses Ground Pokemon and has a Persian.

EmbersBackUpSinger
9th June 2006, 1:02 AM
"Wait Kinra! Don't go without me please i really wanna help you guys out alot! I have some pokemon that will be good against him and i have battle him before i can beat him again! Please! I can and will get revenge on the rockets! They have terrorized our lifes and runied this vaction!" "Not so fast said Giovanni. Lat time you won but now i am going to win!" Hunter stands in fright wanting to win and end this once & for all. While Hunter is thinking all about what happened on this island, all the terror and agony for Moltres, Hunter realizes he needs to help Kinra get revenge on her Brother, but she already has some. She needs more help.

Every Heart
9th June 2006, 1:08 AM
Swablu pecked the face of one grunt. (Take that!), Swablu said. Kinra punched one. "I wonder if this isn't exactly proper. Oh well.", she said as she grabbed one and tossed him into another.

"Good thing I took those lessons in martial arts.", she laughed. The mist started disappating.

"Aww Muffins, they're going to see us and have the better advantage.", Kinra groaned. Swablu looked on helplessly.

As the mist started disappating, the grunts were able to see her. "You!", one shouted.

Kinra sent out Dragonair. "Let's dance Muffin Stuffers!", she said kinda randomly.

"Forget this.", said one as he sent out a Houndour. The others did the same in turn.

"Aww Muffins.", Kinra groaned.

EmbersBackUpSinger
9th June 2006, 1:14 AM
Huter jumped into action and was on top of his Dragonair and used Twister. "Take that muffin" Hunter said! As the Houndour Screamed Dragonair changed the weather. It changed to a hail storm. Dragonair was using twister against all the houndours and it suddenly got really hot. Moltres appered! Hunter was shocked in fright! Moltres scream and let out a giant heat wave! Dragonair screamed to and rested its power. The sky turned back to sunny. The rockets said "Thats it! Throw some pokeballs at it now!" "No! Said Hunter and jumped in front of Moltres and screamed in pain,terror and agony!

Evil Munchlax
9th June 2006, 2:01 AM
"I'll help you two out!",said Crash to Kinra and Hunter as he sent out Typhlosion."Oh another twirp.I'll finsh this right now!,"said one of the grunts as he sent out a Steelix!"Typhlosion use fire blast on that Steelix!,"yelled Crash.The Steelix got hurt badly, but it still stayed in the battle.The grunt shouted,"Steelix use iorn tail!"The evil Steelix rapidly used an iron tail on Typhlosion but Typhlosion dodged it!"Now Typhlosion finish it of with over heat!,"shouted Crash.Typhlosion obeyed and just like that the battle was over.

Russian May
9th June 2006, 10:35 AM
Mia was just above Mt.Ember on her Pidgeot but then she saw a furious battle between kids and Rocket Grunts.
"Don't worry guys, I'm coming for help! - shouted she - Falcon, land here now!"
After landing she withdrew her Pidgeot and ran after Kinra. But she was stopped by a giant Rocket Grunt:
"He-he - laughed he - little mouse wants to play!" And he sent out a Weezing. Mia became really angry.
"HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME "LITTLE!!!" - shouted Mia - Go, Blaziken! Kick his butt now!"
Mia threw a Pokeball. Out came her trusty Hoenn partner with whom she shared all joys and sorrows during her Hoenn journey.
"Sky Uppercut, Blaziken!"
"Blaze!" - shouted Blaziken while his paw started to glow. Then he launched a powerful hit on Weezing.
"Huh, not bad for a little mouse!" - grinned Rocket Grunt - "Now, I'll teach you a lesson! Weezing! Use Selfedestruct!"
"Weeezing - said Weezing and started to glow. A major exploision shaked nearly whole of Mt. Ember!!! Everything was surrounded with a giant cloud of dust.
"Now, you'll beg about mercy... WHAT!!! - When the cloud faded Grunt was shocked to see his Weezing fainted and Blaziken without even a scratch. Blaziken was surrounded with green aura.
"Ha-ha! - laughed Mia - I guess that it's you who will beg for mercy! While Weezing was preparing to explode I ordered Blaziken to use Protect. It's simple! Never underestimate "little mouses" because they always have a trick in their sleeve!" Striker, Mia's Sneasel grinned in agreement. Mia left shocked Grunt and ran after Kinra.

Douglas_the_PM
9th June 2006, 11:42 AM
When I was at the pokemon center, I overheard some kids talking to Celio about a place called Mount Ember. After I checked up on where it was, I used my Alakazam to Teleport me there. After reaching (wherever you are)(I have only read up to the 4th page so I put this, instead of your exact location), I call out to them, asking them whether I could join the group.

Dragon 11
9th June 2006, 4:28 PM
Ooc: Douglas, read all of it, there's a lot of story in those 2 pages!

"Kinra, with pleasure," said Zephyr with a smirk as he ran off, Dave beside him. As he ran up the side of the mountain Zephyr thought, "Hey, maybe Zane's up there, too. We might just be able to kill two birds with one stone."
After about two minutes the small group reached the top of the mountain. When he looked around he only saw Giovanni, with a pokeball in his hand and a successful smirk on his face.

"You're too late, I've already captured Moltres," he said.

"Not for long!" said Zephyr, confedently. In a wispered tone to his pokemon and Dave, "Dave, can you battle Giovanni for a few minutes, I've got something to do first."

Dave nodded and the battle began.

Meanwhile, Zephyr gave instructions to his pokemon, "Espeon, warp you and Pidgeyot warp behind Giovanni and tell Pidgeyot which pokeball is Moltres's. Pidgeyot, knock Moltres's pokeball in to the air, while Espeon warps Dragonair into a position to knock the pokeball to Kinra. Dragonair use Hydro Pump to blast it away. Got that?" His pokemon nodded and began the plan.

Espeon and Pidgeyot were simultaniously and quietly warped behind Giovanni. Espeon pointed out the pokeball and warped Dragonair in place just fast enough to blast the ledgendary pokemon's pokeball to Kinra. This event caused a temporary stop to the battle.

Zephyr yelled, "Kinra, look up!" Kinra looked up though the light mist and caught the pokeball.

Then Zephyr joined the battle against Rocket's boss.

Every Heart
9th June 2006, 5:16 PM
Kinra took and released the Moltres. Kinra then threw the pokeball to the ground and stepped on it. "Your free now Moltres.", she said to it.

Moltres turned and started using Flamethrower on the grunts. The grunts took off running in terror. "Awesome!", Kinra said. She looked around at the ones remaining.

"Swablu, use Take Down!", she commanded. Swablu zoomed at a grunt and practicaly made him fall over. Kinra's Meowth was still weakened, so he sat next to Kinra, watching.

(That rotten Zane. I can't believe that he enjoys attacking us), Meowth said. He started licking his paws. Meowth turned towards a grunt that was running at them.

Meowth zapped him with Thunderbolt before he could he closer. Kinra looked over, "I guess that you are regaining your strength."

ooc: Aww Muffins is my saying.

Dragon 11
9th June 2006, 5:34 PM
Zephyr yelled down to Moltres, "Hey, Moltres, can you help me out!" The two trainers were keeping up but Giovanni was slowly taking the lead.

Moltres flew up and fainted Giovanni's Nidoking with one Fire Blast. With this Giovanni recalled his pokemon. He sent out another pokemon and another, but Moltres made short work of them all. Then Giovanni used his last resort, a Master Ball, but Espeon took control of it and slammed it against the ground, shattering it. With nothing else to try, he ran. After chasing him off the mountain, Moltres came back and in pokemon language said "Thank You," and flew back to its perch at the top of the mountain.

The grunts ran and so had thier leader leaving only the group of make-shift heros. After running down to the rest of the group Zephyr said "Good catch, Kinra. So, I think they will be coming back here soon, but what about the other islands? Oh well, lets get back to the city, maybe take a brake on Treasure Beach, yawn, saving an island is tiring!"

Every Heart
9th June 2006, 5:45 PM
ooc: Edit your post. Giovanni doesn't just give up*snaps fingers* like that. He's going to go out of his way to make sure he comes out as the victor. Using any type of weapon, pokemon, etc. And he has more than one pokemon you know, not just NidoKing.

Dragon 11
9th June 2006, 5:54 PM
Ooc: OK, I changed it

Evil Munchlax
9th June 2006, 6:10 PM
"So Kinra now that that jerk Giovanni and Zane are gone do you think w'ell have to wup their butts again?(I bet so)Plus are they going to try to catch more rare and ledgendarie pokemon like Articoono and Zapdos,Ho-Oh and Lugia on the other islands becuse I'm curious.Or is the Sevie islands story finished?,"asked Crash.(I hope not)

Dragon 11
9th June 2006, 6:21 PM
Zephyr repied, "I doubt it, there's still 8 more islands! And Team Rockets on all of them. And, besides, the Sevii Islands are known to have many rare and strong pokemon. Well, I gave Kinra Team Rocket's plans. We'll read them when we get back to the Pokemon Center."

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
9th June 2006, 7:31 PM
(Man, wait up, you guys go so fast. I have school and when you post, my turn is done. Grrr It is hard to think of what do happen)

Dave being unable to do anything (Duh) just climed on dragonite. "Lets go, these people don't know what they are doing. They think it is all fun and games, but it can get worse." The Dragonite nodded as Dave picked up his umbreon to carry along. "Head out of here" The dragon pokemon kicked its legs off the ground and was floating in mid air. "hmmm" Dave was thinking on the way to go. "lets go that way" Dave said pointing west. The pokemon flew onward to island 2

crystal-zephyr
9th June 2006, 7:38 PM
"Come on Glalie we're going to five island. One of the computer files holds data that Team Rocket are working on something over there. First we're gonna go back to the centre tell them their plans." Glalie just nodded and created an ice platform for Kim to stand on whilst he made it fly towards the centre.

Several minutes later both of them arrived at the centre and waited for the rest to arrive.

Evil Munchlax
9th June 2006, 8:09 PM
"Come on out Swellow!,"Crash camanded,"Swellow fly me and Treeko back to the pokemon center to find out the plans of Team Rocket."As Swellow glided though the air with Crash and Treeko on his back Crash could see the awesome Moltres he and his friends saved fiying.When he got to the pokemon center he went in and waited for the rest of the group.

Every Heart
9th June 2006, 10:03 PM
Kinra watched as these people left. Kinra sighed. There was a reason all these trainers were here. To stick together. Luckily, she had their numbers in her PokeNav from when she hacked into Celio's computer before coming to One Island.

Kinra scooped up her Meowth. "I think I'll go to the Hot Springs for a moment too.", she said. Kinra flew down the mountain with Dragonair. She looked back to see that Moltres had taken flight and was flying in the opposite direction.

Dragon 11
9th June 2006, 10:14 PM
While Zephyr and Kinra were in the hot springs Zephyr spoke his mind, "So, I hope you didn't lose those plans, they might tell us where to go next, but if not, I trust your judgement. But, maybe we should go to Island Four, it is the only place you can find Lapras, but that's just my opinion."

crystal-zephyr
9th June 2006, 10:17 PM
"Come on Glalie lets blow this joint." Kim said getting impatient. She ran out recalling her Glalie. All her pokemon were now back in their pokeballs. She headed off to the hot spring.

There she found alot of the people. "So this is where all you guys are? I've got some information from when you guys were fighting Team Rocket. I hacked their data base as best i could but i could only find out they're planning something on five island. There's an old abandoned base there and they seemed to have research on it so either it's there old base or there next base. What do you guys think." She asked everyone in the spring.

Dragon 11
9th June 2006, 10:22 PM
"Hey, Kim! We're over here! What did you find. Espeon, warp her over," yelled Zephyr, to the hacker. Then Espeon warped over to Kim and warped her back.

"So, get in and tell us some good news," said Zephyr.

crystal-zephyr
9th June 2006, 10:34 PM
"Sorry but i just don't do water." Kim said nervously. "Anyway some good news is that whilst you were fighting you gave me time to hack the computer. On five island is an abandoned lab. I beleive its a past base of theirs or their next base. I also found something strange. Pokemon that...erm, how can i say this, don't look like pokemon. They look like letters of something. Unknown pokemon, unknown name. So unknown they called it Unknown. Said to have major powers enough to create any pokemon that can do damage to anything. They make it out of thin air and it becomes real. They're sealed in a cave on six island. A puzzle seals them. It's just information on the computer but what do you guys think?"

Evil Munchlax
9th June 2006, 10:46 PM
20 min. later Crash and Treeko got vedy vedy board so they decided on going to the hotsprings for relaxation.When they got there it was a surprise to see that Kinra,Zephyr and,Kim there as well."Hey guys so you were here all this time?I thought were supose to meet up at the pokemon center and discuss the Rocket plans.Oh well are we going to discus them here?,"asked Crash.

Cipher Admin Lovrina
9th June 2006, 11:14 PM
((Sorry for late post...science trip.))

Reina was sitting on a beige chair that has been left out and that nobody has taken. Next to her was her Delcatty, Mary. Reina pulled her hair back from her ears and got up. She was seeing some people in the distance. "Am I supposed to know them?" Reina asked herself. "Who ever they are, I guess I AM supposed to know them...?" Reina walked over to them. They looked up to her. "I'm Reina..." Reina began shyly for the first time. Maybe it was because there more people listening to what she's saying. Reina's Delcatty was purring next to her, rubbing against her leg, happily. "Oh, and this is my Delcatty, Mary. Name after my cousin, Mary Julie Bing." Reina continued a bit hesitent.

Time passed and passed. And Reina still wasn't her open self. She was her shy, blushy self. She didn't talk the rest of the time. Reina's Delcatty began to rub against Reina's leg again. Then Mary met another Delcatty. "Who's Delcatty is that?" Reina asked. The two Delcattys began to purr and meow and stuff like that. "Well, whoever's Delcatty that is, Mary's making friends with it!"

crystal-zephyr
9th June 2006, 11:25 PM
Kim noticed the two Delcatty. "Oh it's mine that Delcatty. She doesn't have a pokeball so she walks around with me. Although it was better when she didn't try playing with a moon stone. It used to just sit on my head or shoulder but now she's to big to do that. Anyway your Delcatty looks really healthy. I'm Kim by the way. Reaching to be the best co-ordinator in Kanto, Johto and Hoenn. So far i've got ribbons from each region but they've all been stolen by Team Rocket. I'd say your Delcatty could get quite a good appeal in a contest. Ever entered one?"

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
9th June 2006, 11:54 PM
Dave was flying when he noticed the others going aswell. "Follow them Dragonite" Dave pointed at the others. The dragon pokemon changed direction with a big force. This made Dave a little dizzy. Dragonite kept flying to notice they were on another Island. The pokemon Landed near the hot springs. Dave got off the dragon pokemon only to start opening up his laptop and check his mail, while the other two pokemon go by themselves near the others. The Dragonite and Umbreon Jump into the hot springs where the others are playing with the delcattys.

Dragon 11
10th June 2006, 12:01 AM
"Well now, we seem to have assembled a group, again. Well, what are we waiting for! I want one of those pokemon! I'll solve that puzzle too!" said Zephyr getting out of the water.

"Oh, and Kim," Zephyr said and splashed Kim with water. Kim proceeded to smack Zephyr.

After that ordeal, Zephyr dried off and insisted the others did so, too. "So, Reina, you coming with us, I'll be fun. You get to beat the crap out of Team Rocket, you missed one adventure, but the rest are yet to come."

Cipher Admin Lovrina
10th June 2006, 12:07 AM
"Me? I have entered them and won them all..." Reina replied to Kim. This time, Reina was A LOT more open. "I just didn't win on the first try. I had to try, try, and try again. I just wanted to impress my mom. She was SOOO dissapointed in me because everyone, like, had a hobby but me." Reina took a water bottle out of her back-pack and drank some water. "But still...Mary IS well trained." Reina looked down at her Delcatty. "Ever heard of the singer Reina? I was named after her. Not like she's my relitive or anything like that." Reina's Delcatty began to rub itself against her leg, again. "You hungry, Mary?" Reina dropped down a piece of fish and Delcatty ate it all. Mary purred and then ran off to play with Kim's Delcatty. "So...is your Delcatty a male or female?" Reina asked. "So you say that your ribbons got stolen by Team Rocket? Same here. But I still won all of them. I can't prove it. But my Delcatty can..." For some reason, Reina began to think about Shakira, Reina's mother.

Crimson Riven
10th June 2006, 1:41 AM
Sitting not far from the esembled group of submerged up to his chest in the hot springs was a long black haired young man with piercing crimson red eyes, staring up at the sky, listening in on their conversation about Team Rocket with interest. He had been one of the trainers that had came over on the boat, but he hadnt been able to make it to the main battle thanks to being challenged to a pokemon battle by some upstart that thought he had what it took. Needless to say, that trainer's pokemon were no in the process of being healed.

From the corner of his eye he saw one of them, one of the younger ones, starting to get out and dry himself off, trying to motivate the others into heading off to find Team Rocket.

Going unnoticed by the trainers, a series of small bubbles started moving towards the Delcatty named Mary. When the bubbles were barely a foot away from the cat-like pokemon, they suddenly dissappeared, as if they had never been there, and then suddenly something grabbed onto the Delcatty's hind legs, scaring not only the Delcatty into jumping out of the water in fright and dragging its "attacker" with it, but also scaring the two girls closest to it.

It was a Raichu, that, when the Delcatty landed it let go of its legs and rolled around laughing.

The Delcatty loooked at it almost scornfully and seemed ready to attack, when the trainer that had been listening quietly stood up.

"Raichu, stop that" the trainer said firmly, the Raichu, still chuckling in amusement, ran over to its trainer, who then turned his attention back to the girls and the Delcatty. "Sorry about that, my Raichu has a thing pulling pranks on pokemon and humans alike. I hope he didnt scare your Delcatty too badly. My name's Rune by the way, and you beautiful ladies would be?"

Dragon 11
10th June 2006, 3:43 AM
"Hey, that was funny," said Zephyr laughing, "Come with us, I could use another prankster on the team! We're heading to Islands Five and Six. You might even get a magical pokemon, if we're lucky. Well, lets go already." He then went outside the cave.

crystal-zephyr
10th June 2006, 7:00 AM
"So then to island five and six? Looks like we're getting close to the permanent end of Team Rocket then." Kim said looking down at her Delcatty. It had been in a fight before so it was slightly hurt. So were Mawile and Swellow but they were in their pokeballs. "I'm gonna have to make a stop by a pokemon centre to heal my pokemon though.

Russian May
10th June 2006, 10:21 AM
Hey, guys! - the group turned. There stood a girl with a Sneasel on her shoulder - Remember me? I was on Mt.Ember with you but everything happened so fast. Can I come to islands 5 and 6 with you? I can't wait to kick some Rocket butts! Oh, by the way, I'm Mia. And this is Striker - she pointed at her Sneasel - And what are your names?

Crimson Riven
10th June 2006, 12:44 PM
Rune rolled his neck his neck to get out all of the kinks he had developed in it while sleeping in the bunks on the ship that had brought them here, they werent very comfortable, at least not to him that was. His sore neck was the reason why he had decided to soak in the hot springs rather then chase after this group and arrive just as the battle was finishing, he much prefered to relax and gather his energy for upcoming fights.

"Heck, I'm in, I came all this way to give Team Rocket what for and I dont plan on leavin the Sevii's without doing so" he announced, besides he thought, I have a personal score to settle with those low life scum bags

He reached for his towel and started to dry himself off. "Well what are we waiting for then? Lets go show these crooks that they wont be allowed to get away with whatever they please anymore!"

Evil Munchlax
10th June 2006, 3:26 PM
"Hey Mia!I'm Crash and this is my Treeko on my Shoulder.I bet my Typhosion
and your Blaziken would make an awesome team!,"said Crash.Treeko then climbed down from Crash's shoulder to the ground faceing Mia's Sneasle and said in pokemon language,"Sup I'm Treeko!"Then Crash said,"Rune's right let's go kick some Rocket butt already!"He felt they needed to get back at Team Rocket for what they tryed to do to Moltress.

Dragon 11
10th June 2006, 4:13 PM
"So, Lets go, already, and I'm Zephyr," said Zephyr, as he started to catch up with Kim at the pokemon center. After they got thier pokemon healed they met up at the boat.

"So, Five or Six?" asked Zephyr.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
10th June 2006, 4:36 PM
Dave notices the others leaving to another Island. "Dragonite, lets go" The dragon pokemon follow returns to dave's side along with umbreon. The three off them start to go to the others. They reach them getting ready with all these pokemon by their sides. "hello There" Dave says in a calm manner. "So where are you all going?" Dave says while his 2 pokemon remain in the back of him.

EmbersBackUpSinger
10th June 2006, 5:11 PM
OOC: Make posts longer.

Yes where are we heading?? I would like to know this. Oh yeah my Larvaitar and My Dratini Evovled! Wartortle has not yet though but we can tell he is soon! Ninetales is Sleeping and so is Aracanine! Those battles on Mt. Ember were so intense! Don't yall agree? Oh Zepher thanks for sending your pokemon to me! They really did help me out! So what happened to Moltres? Is it safe on Mt. Ember? Hopefully don't you agree? If Giovanni and Zane do go looking for legendaires then we must try to get there before them and maybe catch some ourselfs so Giovanni isnt invinceble!

Dragon 11
10th June 2006, 5:24 PM
"Hey, Dave, Hunter! Actually, we were just desiding that. And Moltres is okay. I say Island Six so we can use those magical pokemon against Team Rocket. Well, I'm going to Island Six, if you want to go to that base, go ahead. But, I think I heard that those pokemon were on Island Seven, which means, I can catch a Pupitar, too! Dave, come with me!" said Zephyr. He pulled Dave and Hunter on to the boat and asked the driver to go to Island Seven.

Cipher Admin Lovrina
10th June 2006, 9:28 PM
"Where we headn'?" Reina asked, curiously. "I'm confused. You said six...? Five...? Where?" Reina was confused while Mary was hungry. Reina tossed Mary some food and then Reina smoothed out her velvet skirt. She took a mirror and lip-stick out of her purse and began to apply lip-stick to her lips. Then she took out some eye-shadow and applied that, too. Then Reina took out her contacts and replaced them with fresh ones. "No wonder...the moisture ran out. That's why my eyes were hurting so much...maybe I should go back to glasses?" Reina took out a pair of pink lined glasses. "Nah...I'll try the contacts again. THEN I'll see about the glasses." Reina put the glasses away. Mary wanted more food. Reina tossed Mary a lot more food. "There Mary. Happy?" Reina asked. "These earring hurt..." Reina took off her old earrings and replaced them with fuzzy pink balls on a silver chain. "Much better...and lighter." Reina then put the mirror away and asked, "Did you decide where we're heading?"

Dragon 11
10th June 2006, 10:23 PM
"Well, Reina, I'm goin' to get me some magic pokemon, and I'm dragging Dave and Hunter for back-up. Want to come? There's magic pokemon in it for you. I'll even throw in five ultra balls," said Zephyr to the confused girl, "I don't know about these guys, though. Come with us, it'll be fun!"

Before she could say "no!" he grabbed the girl and "nudged her in the right direction," in this case, towards the speed boat and Mary followed, still eating her food. Zephyr then remembered a fifth member of his "incouraged" team. He grabbed Damien and pulled him to the boat.

"Bye, Kinra! I'll meet you on Island Five in a while! Captain, start your engine! here's the 100 dollars for tickets," said Zephyr. Then the boat was on its way before anyone could object.

EmbersBackUpSinger
10th June 2006, 10:33 PM
Alright Zephyr im comingn witcha! Its not a mission without Hunter!(winks). Alright Try to catch A Larvaitar! I got mine back in Kanto from my dad wen he went out here. I havent seen him in like 5yrs! Oh well. Cant wait! Hay ima catch me some legendaires to! I call dibs on a Deoxys!!!

crystal-zephyr
10th June 2006, 10:52 PM
"Let's go to guys. Glalie, Breloom, Swellow you guys know the drill." She sent out her three pokemon. Glalie made an ice platform to stand on underneath Kim's feet and locked her legs inplace without causing the ice to touch, Breloom attached a few leech seeds whilst Glalie froze the platform and finnally the leech seeds attached to Swellow who multiplied itself with Double team. She recalled Glalie and Brellom but Swellow flew off dragging Kim behind her but she was used to carrying Kim like this. They followed the group that left in the boat.

Dragon 11
10th June 2006, 11:00 PM
"Yay! We're almost there! So when we land, Pupitar is to the south, and you guys can scout on ahead! I won't take long! Yahoo! we're here, so stock up on supplies! Oh, and five ultra balls, I'm getting a head start on catching my pokemon!," said Zephyr. He throw everyone thier bribes walked off the boat and into town.

crystal-zephyr
10th June 2006, 11:06 PM
Kim hit land and the ice broke. She recalled Swellow and took off after the others. She'd stocked up on pokeballs before so she didn't need any bought from anywhere near by. "Great i've lost them. Oh well i'll probably find them later." She said as she ran into the mountains.

Soon after she running from a large Onix that was firing dragonbreath attacks at her. She could so nothing but run. "Oh god i need help." She said looking around for one of the group she was with before.

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
10th June 2006, 11:07 PM
"So your going for a pupitar Zephyr?" Dave asked. "if your getting a tyranitar, i'll challenge you with mine, which is left in the PC". Then Dave recalled his Dragonite which was flying just above them. He grabbed umbreon who was resting and just fell asleep with his head on the rim of the boat. "Just wake me when we get there"

Soon later they get and Dave wakes up with the sound of Zephyr. umbreon just follows Dave from behind as they walk along the towns streets.

Every Heart
10th June 2006, 11:20 PM
ooc: man, I've been gone for a while, what did I miss?

Crimson Riven
10th June 2006, 11:24 PM
Rune, having finished drying himself, cracked his knucles as he pulled the last of his clothes on, these people were certainly amusing and interesting enough, that was for sure, he was looking forward to travelling with these people for awhile, but knew he would eventually part ways with them to continue his quest, as they would too. It was inevitable.

"Well I dont know about any of you, but I'm looking forward to catching a Lugia and maybe a Ho-Ho" he said as he snapped his pokebelt into place. "So I'm gonna see if there's another boat leaving for Eight Island, or if there's anyone with a boat at all that can give me a lift over there. Your more then welcome to tag along if you want, but I'll meet yahs at Five Island when I'm done. Oh, by the way, if any of you have a PokeNav, we should really register each other so that if we need to get in contact quickly, we can."

While he said this, the young man was silently looking forward to running into a Lugia and a Ho-oh. He had remembered seeing one, or at least he thought he had, while he was in Johto Region a couple of years ago. He had seen Ho-oh flying off into the distance, and he was sure he had seen the silhouette of a Lugia swimming under the boat he was travelling on to the Whirl Islands. Now that he was a much stronger and skilled trainer, he was starting to think he might have a serious chance at catching them, especially with his current esembled team of pokemon. It would be a battle to put down in his journals, he would make sure of it.

Cipher Admin Lovrina
10th June 2006, 11:30 PM
When Reina got off the boat, she was sick. "Where's the bathroom?" Reina asked. She was green. There was a Rent-A-John a foot away from her. She went in there and threw-up only once. "Sorry!!!" She shouted. "I get sea-sick AFTER I've been on the boat!!" Reina took some Pepto Bismol and washed her mouth out with orange flavored mouth-wash. She then chewed some intense gum.

"Meooow!!!" Delcatty meowed. Reina rolled fher eyes and gave Delcatty some food. "There, Mary. Happy? Or still hungry?" Mary smiled and nodded and shook her head. That ment that she was happy. "Thank you, God!!!" Reina prayed. Reina smoothed out her pink velvet skirt. She was afraid that dirt got on it when she on the boat.

Every Heart
10th June 2006, 11:42 PM
ooc:.........again, what did I miss? It looks like a whole page went by.

EmbersBackUpSinger
10th June 2006, 11:44 PM
ooc:.........again, what did I miss? It looks like a whole page went by.

Yup yup. Me Zephyr are going to find more legendairs!

Crimson Riven
11th June 2006, 3:54 AM
OOC::

I'm confused @_@

Where is everyone at this very moment in the rpg ?

Russian May
11th June 2006, 10:05 AM
Well, as you say! - Mia tossed her Pokeball and out came Falcon, her Pidgeot - Falcon, to island 5! - she jumped on his back and flew away.
When she arrived, she saw Kim, being chased by Onix!
- Oh-oh! That's not good! - said she - Go, Sheila! Hydro Pump!
Mia sent her trusty Kanto pal, Sheila the Blastoise. Sheila roared and fired a strong blast of water from her cannons into Onix and crashed him. Then Mia went to Kim.
_ Are you all right? I'm Mia, this is Striker, my Sneasel

crystal-zephyr
11th June 2006, 11:11 AM
"Thanks. I'm Kim." Kim sadi as she walked over to the knocked-out Onix. She put her hand near on of the rocks and pulled out her five pokeballs. "I got attacked and my pokeballs got stuck inside this Onix. Delcatty couldn't do any damage to it and we split ways. I can't find her anywhere. But that Sneasel looks slightly liek another pokemon i've seen. In my last contest battle the girl used a pokemon that looked like that but she called it Weavile. Anyway can you please help me try to find my Delcatty?" Kim asked.

Russian May
11th June 2006, 1:38 PM
"Of course, I'll help you! Glad you are O.K.! - said Mia - By the way, Weavile is the evolution of Sneasel but I can't get how did she evolved him? It's interesting. Now about your Delcatty. Maybe Striker can help us. Will you, buddy?"
Striker grinned in agreement and jumped from Mia's shoulder. He stated smelling the ground and then pointed forward.
"All right, Striker! Good job! - Striker grinned again and jumped on her shoulder - Let's go, Kim!"
And two girls ran there. But after a while they stopped because they heard somebody's voices. They crawled into the bushes and from there they saw a large building with a big "R" on the door. Near it stood two Rocket Grunts. They were talking about something. Mia heard some words: "Boss", "Money", "Delcatty"...
Mia turned to Kim and whispered: "Looks like these Grunts found your Delcatty! What should we do?"

crystal-zephyr
11th June 2006, 3:47 PM
"Delcatty is known as the the delicate cat pokemon. Also really rare as Skitty evolve into them only if they have a Moon stone. And they've been getting rare recently. I do have a plan though. Tyranitar are really rare too and i have one of those." Kim said as she sent out her ground type plus her ice pokemon. "Ok Glalie freeze yoiurself to Tyrants back then Tyrant you cover him with sand to hide him. Then go make yourself known. You will be captured but we'll get you back. I promise because Glalie can unfreeze and tell us where you and the others are." Tyrant the Tyranitar nodded as the plan went in to action. Kim turned to Mia. "Whilst they're doing that we can sneak inside."

Dragon 11
11th June 2006, 6:36 PM
OOC: To Every Heart & Crimson Riven- We are on Seven Island getting pokemon and checking the Unown.

BIC: Hunter caught up with Zephyr at the edge of town. "Well, let's go, Already!" said Zephyr running into the wilderness. After a while the two explorers found a cliff, after a little while Hunter pointed out a cave perfect for a Putitar. Zephyr went in alone.

"Dragonair, use Flash," Zephyr said and threw Dragonair's pokeball. After exploring the cave, Zephyr found not a Pupitar but a Tyranatar. When it saw Zephyr it charged.

Zephyr jumped on Dragonair and off it went. The race went on for a couple of minutes when Dragonair saw the exit. "Okay when we get out flip up and behind Tyranitar and use Hydro Pump and ram into it, okay," Zephyr said to Dragonair. Dragonair nodded and out he went.

When he left the cave, Dragonair went into a 30 Ft. loop and came out of it behind a confused Tyranatar and blasted it with water, knocking it to the ground. Zephyr ran and jumped off Dragonair and threw a Ultra Ball while Tyranitar was blocking Dragonair. Wobble, wobble, wobble... Ding!

"Yes! Thank you, Dragonair!" said Zephyr, on the verge of tears as he hugged his starter pokemon, "You've grown so much!" Then there was a flash and Zephyr was hugging his new Dragonite.

"Hunter, lets get going back to town, I gotta beat Dave!" said Zephyr crying tears of joy about his newest pokemon and his first. Looking up the cliff to hide his tears from his friend he saw Kim and Riena at the top of the cliff. "Dragonite, fly us up there!" said Zephyr. The two friends jumped on the dragon and up they when. When they reached the top Zephyr asked, "Whatcha doin'?"

Cipher Admin Lovrina
11th June 2006, 7:15 PM
Reina fanned herself with her hand. With her other hand, she petted her Delcatty. "Why don't you run off and play?" Reina asked her Delcatty. Mary shook her head. "Do you want to train with my other Pokemon?" Reina asked, again. Mary shook her head again. "Do you just want to train with ME?" Reina asked again. Mary meowed and nodded. Reina got up from the chair she was sitting on.

"Use Ice Beam, Mary!" Reina commanded. Mary used a harsh Ice Beam which froze Reina. "Great...we need more practice on that..." Reina stated, frozen. Mary mewoed, twice.

A while later, Reina was unfrozen, her clothes soaking wet. "Well...it's a start...a BAD one..." Reina spun around twice, thinking it will dry her off. "Well...this will take a while...Mary! Use Ember!" Mary used Ember, all right. But it stun Reina. "Well, at least I'm dry!" Reina joked. "These attacks need MORE practice. Next time, try and NOT to aim the attacks at ME."

A while later, Reina tried again. "Mary, use Thunder Bolt!" Again, it struck Reina. "Why me??!" Reina whined. "Why not some one else?!!!" Reina complained. "Well, pratice makes perfect. And this practice is NOT making perfect." Reina ran toward the chair and took a seat and took a HUGE deep breath. "Let's try again in five...five HOURS..."

Dragon 11
11th June 2006, 7:59 PM
"Hahaha, Mary showed you who's boss, huh! Hey, guess what I got. I got a Tyranatar and my Dragonair evolved! So, maybe we should find the others back in town. You, should be happy Delcatty isn't too terribly strong, huh," said Zephyr to the frozen, burned, and shocked trainer. Mary thought that that last comment was offensive and used Ice Beam, Ember, than Thunderbolt. Zephyr replied, "Ow, that hurt!" Zephyr pulled two super potions out of his backpack and used one on himself and then walked oven and used the other on Reina.

Cipher Admin Lovrina
11th June 2006, 8:12 PM
"Sorry! Oh SO sorry! Mary isn't usually like this! Not attacking people! She's just nervous because she wasn't in a battle in, like, two years!" Reina apologized to Zephyr. Reina somehow knew that Mary was hungry, again. So she gave her some food. "Or maybe she's hungry. Either way you put it, she's nervous..." Reina was nervous, too, talking to a boy. Mary curled up into a ball and took a little nap. "Mary is not the only Pokemon I have..." Reina stated. "I bet you're wondering why my Delcatty's nickname is Mary. I named her after my cousin, Mary Julie Bleak. I was named after the singer Reina." Reina began to recite the origin of the names. "Cascotta was named after the singer Cascotta, my dad was named after Lucas Prata, my mom was named after the singer Shakira--" Reina began to stop. "I hate my mother..." Reina said, shyly. "Don't ask why...it's just because. My whole life is her fault. If she wasn't there to ruin my life, I would have lived a better life by know. Here I am. Stuck on some random island because of her..." Reina forgot that Zephyr was standing there for a second. "Oh...oops...just pretend that you didn't hear any of that!!" Reina said, innocently. "Idiot, idiot, idiot, IDIOT!!" Reina mumbled.

Deathborn_606
11th June 2006, 8:13 PM
Can I be accepted into this RPG?

EmbersBackUpSinger
11th June 2006, 8:16 PM
You need to have a form.Its on the first page. And prolly not. Where to far in this but maybe fill out a form and they might except.

Dragon 11
11th June 2006, 8:21 PM
"Relax, my pokemon play jokes on me all the time! I'd be surprised if Espeon wasn't planning something right now! Maybe a battle's what she needs. It's worth a shot, I'll go easy on her. Pidgeyot!" said Zephyr letting Pidgeyot out, "Pidgeyot, don't go too hard on her, okay?"

"So, Reina, is that a yes or no to the battle? And, I thought I had issues, and this is Seven Island, not Random Island!"

-=Darkness of Umbreon=-
11th June 2006, 8:22 PM
Dave went to the nearest Pokemon center in the town. As he entered there was a nurse ready to help his pokemon. "So can you take care of these pokemon?" Dave asked giving her the umbreon and 2 pokeballs. Then Dave went over to one of the phones to call Prof. Oak. He didn't pick up for a while, but soon enough Dave had explained everything on what was happening. "So, I was wondering if I could have my other 3 pokemon?" "Sure" the prof said while he was leaving the screen.
Dave waited a while but the prof returned with 3 pokeballs in his hands. Then one by one they were placed on a device which made the pokeballs dissapear then reappear near him. Dave grabbed them and headed over to the Nurse which had the other pokeballs ready. "Here you go" she said. "thanks, gotta run" Dave said giving the army salute. He headed outside with his umbreon by his side, and the other 5 pokeballs around his belt. "now, lets find that Zephyr" Dave said with a smile.

Dragon 11
11th June 2006, 8:37 PM
Zephyr looked off the cliff, sad Riena declined his challenge when he saw Dave looking around fifty feet below. "Hey, Dave, up here! Pidgeyot, give me a ride!" Zephyr jumped on Pidgeyot and they dived down! I caught a Tyranitar! And my Dragonair evolved!" Zephyr let Dragonite and Tyranitar out. Zephyr used a full revive on Tyranitar.

"I accept your challenge! Hunter, Reina, come and watch! When the spectators were down, Dave let out his Tyranitar.

Cipher Admin Lovrina
11th June 2006, 8:48 PM
Reina blew a bubble with the gum that she was chewing. "Wow. And I though I had problems." Reina mocked. "This will be interesting. Maybe I'll play winner. What do you say, Mary?" Mary mewoed and nodded her head. "But I won't use you!" Mary didn't care. So she just nodded.

Reina's eyes were so busy following the battle, that she didn't even notice a girl standing next to her. "Hey!" The girl snapped. Reina shook her head and turned around. "Who are yo---Cascotta? What are you doing here?"
"Try 'I live here'." Cascotta replied. Cascotta was wearing pink shiny glitter pants and a black shiny glitter halter top. She had on black boots with buckles and her black hair was flowing down, like usual. Her diamond earrings were glowing with the sun. "Wow! YOU...live HERE?!" Reina asked stunned. "Yeah. With Mum." Reina's smile slowly turned into a frown. "With Mum? Shakira?"
"Yeah! Like, who else?" Cascotta replied. "She's still alive?" Reina asked.
"She looks pretty good for fifty! With plastic surgery an' all..." Reina shook her head. "This CANNOT be possible!" Reina said. "Tell me you just came here for a vaction!"
"Reina, I told you I live here with Mum! Jeez, do you ever listen?" Cascotta asked. "No...I guess I don't..." Reina said saracastically.

Dragon 11
11th June 2006, 9:01 PM
"What! You're mom lives here! Well, don't kill her! Anyway let the battle begin!"

A huge sandstorm started as the two Tyranatars battled. "Tyranitar, use Earthquake."

Evil Munchlax
11th June 2006, 9:02 PM
BTW Every Heart on the first page of the RPG my user name isnt on the excepted list and you said I was excepted so...
Crash then saw the battle between Zephyr and Riena about to begin.He then had an erge to be in a battle too,so he and Treecko went in the grass to find a battle to train.While Crash was serching for pokemon to battle with he then began to wonder how come his Treecko hasn't evolved yet because he should be a Sceptile by now.Just then a big wild pokemon emerged from the grass...a Kangaskhan!"Kangaskhan!?That pokemon is suppose to be found in the safari zone!Oh well I'm going to try and catch it!,"crash said excitedly."Your up Treecko!,"Crash said as Treecko jumped off his shoulder and in front of the Kangaskhan."Treecko hit it with bullet seed!,"commanded Crash."Trrreeeeee-cko-cko-cko-cko!(I now sounds stupid but thats how it sounded in the anime),"blasted Treecko."Kanga!,"shouted the Kangaskhan as it got hit.It then usd a head butt a attack on Treecko.Treecko tried to dodge it but it failed.Treecko didnt get hurt to badly though."Treecko use pound! commanded Crash.Treeko obeyed and as soon as the Kangaskhan took the hit it fled.Then Treecko started flashing and evolved into Grovyle!"Yesss!,"Crash said.He may not of caught the Kangaskhan but his reward was his Grovyle!Then Grovyle walked behind Crash as they went to see the others.

Cipher Admin Lovrina
11th June 2006, 10:20 PM
"You lie, Cascotta." Reina told her sister. "Mom died...she is no more."
"Yeah. Well, we got a new one..." Cascotta replied sounding nervous. "Cascotta! Time to eat lunch!" A girl that looked like she was in her thrities came running towards Cascotta. She had on bright yellow sport shorts and a powder pink sport tank. She had on black dress shoes and diamond stud earrings. It looked as if her hair has been bleached blonde. "You are..." Reina stated. "I'm Shakira Jhara [Jarah]! Pleasure to meet you!" The girl smiled at Reina. "You can't be my mom. She died." Reina stated.
"Yeah, well dad got remarried. A year later he died." Cascotta told Reina. "How old are you?" Reina asked Shakira. "I'm thirty-two. I lost my husband two years ago. Oh, and you're father a year ago." Shakira. "Great. I have a mom that made my dad die. Great..." Reina told herself. "Come on, Reina. Don't be a jerk. She's younger than Mom. She'll be better. And NOT a jerk." Cascotta told her sister. In the distance, three boys came running towards Cascotta. "Hey, Reina! It's me...Sean!" Replied the tan-ish boy with the black hair. "Reina!!!" The blonde boy said. He then hugged Reina. "Paul...how nice to see you..." Reina replied to her brother. Bob just smiled and waved. He was always the shy one. "You all live here?" Reina asked. "Yes. Your other sister lives here, as well. Oh, did you know that you have another brother and sister?" Reina was confused. "Who's the other brother and sister?"
"Kim ((Kim Sozzi)) and Nick ((Nick Lache))." Then, a really tanned girl with brown hair came running to join the group. "Hey, Rihanna." Reina greeted her sister. Zephyr thought this was some kind of family renioun, which it is. Then a blonde girl came running out to join the party along with a dark colored hair boy. "You're Nick and you're Kim?" Reina asked. "Uh-huh!" Kim fooled. "Look, I know this is a family renioun, but I'm not here for that... Say...you want to watch the battle?" Reina asked. They all nodded. "I'll get to you guys ASAP, promise!" This actually turned out to be a family reunion after all!!

Dragon 11
12th June 2006, 1:39 AM
"Reina, go smack Shakira! And remember, Delcatty!" yelled Zephyr to his friend. "Woah!" a stray rock almost hit Zephyr. Both Tyranitars were getting tired, "Well," thought Zephyr to himself.

Both trainers yelled, "Hyper Beam!" a huge beam exited each's mouth at each other. "Crap!" said Zephyr knowing what was about to happen, "Everyone! Duck!"

As the two beams hit each other they deflected and shot into the cliff shooting rock everywhere and eploding. It left a hole fifty feet deep. With this both Tyranitars fainted from exostion. "Return!" said the trainers.

"Well, we'll have to do that again, with Dragonites, sometime, but first..." with this Zephyr jumped in the hole made by the battle. After about a minute Zephyr yelled to Hunter, Dave, and Reina, "Hey come and check this out. After about a minute Hunter and Dave came in the cave.

"This whole room is a huge puzzle! Do you two have any idea what to do, because I don't get it" said Zephyr to his friends, "Espeon, what about you?" Zephyr let out his overly intellegent pokemon.

Lady Myuu
12th June 2006, 2:02 AM
I've ignored this thread for awhile, hoping to see improvement. It has gone up then back down and now its just...

*sighs* I've given more then your fair share of chances people. BUt I see ooc posts with no real rpg posts in them, I see alot of small posts and its just not acceptible anymore.

Two warnings and now it gets closed. Don't complain its the rules.