PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of my first trainer card?

pwn3d91
6th June 2006, 10:54 PM
I had to switch computers so I don't have the link right now but it's in my sig, how's ot look?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/shadowsora91/trainercard.png

foxkitty
6th June 2006, 10:57 PM
Yu need to have it in your post, if you don't want this closed...but anyways I like it, its better then my trainer cards....

Pokefan26
6th June 2006, 10:59 PM
It's good, but it's noticable that you resized the Pokémon to make it fit. You need to fix that.

Phantom_Bugsy
6th June 2006, 11:27 PM
I think it belongs in the sprites section :D

pwn3d91
6th June 2006, 11:49 PM
Yeah I didn't know exactly where to put it, and All I have is paint so it's hard for me :/

EmberGryphon
7th June 2006, 12:35 AM
I don't know much about sprites, but when you resize the pokémon's images, you might want to constrain the proportions. ^^()
It looks nice, though.

pwn3d91
7th June 2006, 3:31 AM
thanks :D I actually wanted a more original one but I'm not great with sprites

Chaotic Houndoom
7th June 2006, 3:33 AM
Its okay, seems like the pokemon could be a little more cleaer.

Aptenodytes
8th June 2006, 1:05 AM
Yeah... don't minimize the Pokemon sprites. It makes them look horrible and blocky. Also, Give Credit to Coronis for the Munchlax sprite! -.-

Eiken
8th June 2006, 1:23 AM
Like everyone's said, the only real problem is that you poorly resized the Pokemon, oh and it's noticeable that you colored in the whole card's background a shade of green, I recommend getting Giffy, it's a really easy to use program that saves transparent gifs. I actually like the way you only used four Pokemon, it makes the card look more unique. For a first go a making a Trainer Card, good job!

ř®ΑпGЗ ♠
8th June 2006, 1:27 AM
Give credit for the Gonbe please. Maybe instead of resizing them, make boxes that will let them fit.

Aptenodytes
8th June 2006, 1:47 AM
Oh yes, I forgot to add that you should try and use a different border color than the eye killing default red. A more unique background would be nice too, but then you'd have to restart everything again.