PDA

View Full Version : Just some sprites...

Emo Saria
7th June 2006, 6:40 PM
I'm not the greatest spriter, but my friends likes my sprites so I guess I'll share what I do in my free time here and see if I need much improvement.
Trainer sprites (http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/3017/c1pv.png)
First row- Trainer Recolors, mostly made for a RPG game.
Second row- Trainer fusion/recolors... but mostly trainer fusions... The fourth sprite in line is sappose to be Elysia from Full Metal Alchemist. The last sprite I got the hair and head band from PK.
Third row- Trainer/Pokemon Fusions... I don't really like how the first one came out...
Pokemon sprites (http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4985/c8ll.png)
First row- Fusions! What I do most of the time... those are the only good fusions that I could find...
Second row- Mixies... To me a Mix and a Fusion are different.. A fusion is basically two pokemon that makes one when to me a mix is two pokemon fused together but is still just that one pokemon... In other words, that Deoxys is not a Deoxys/Altaria fusion, but just a Deoxys floating on a cloud...
Third row- Revamp XD... You can probably tell why I don't do these much... A friend wanted me to make a tutorial on how to revamp for her... I just hope she paid more attention to the words then the revamp..
Fourth row- Other...

If your gonna post in this thread (or anywhere) please don't just say "I like it/them." or "I don't like it/them." explain what you like/dislike about them... I mean gosh, it's one of the most basic rules in SPPF... Or anywhere I guess.

kuro mizu
7th June 2006, 6:50 PM
i like the first steelix//beautifly...keep working on it, because it looks unique.

shadowofdreams
7th June 2006, 6:54 PM
good sprites.

Emo Saria
7th June 2006, 6:55 PM
I would but... Which one? Probably the steelix base sprite I'm guessing...
Thanks for your replies!
^ Thanks but please try to make reply with more detail... *edits first post*

shadowofdreams
7th June 2006, 7:00 PM
i like them all because they are all good.

Emo Saria
7th June 2006, 7:05 PM
^ Thanks again... But that's still leaving out a lot of details, like what you like about my sprites and stuff..

~Kitty~
25th June 2006, 9:39 PM
Those Are Excellent! I like the trainer sprites very much!
~Vannah

SneaselDude777
25th June 2006, 10:47 PM
they ain't that good dude

Brandon-kun
25th June 2006, 10:58 PM
Okay, the Torchic one is kind of bad. there is still some red pixels in the picture. And the other ones, some don't flow with the sprite. On the second row, again Torchic there are green pixels by its feet. Also, there is some parts from its feet that are missing. The Deoxys looks like Copy 'n Paste. Which isn't good. Might want to recolor add add some more parts from Altaria. What the heck is the last one?! MAn, that one looks weird! xD There are some, purple pixels in there. You need to fix alot of things in your sprites. Over all 4.2 ;_;

Emo Saria
25th June 2006, 11:10 PM
Woah wait a second.. People were posting without me knowing it!

Those Are Excellent! I like the trainer sprites very much!
~Vannah
Glad you like them! You sorda came from no where.. But hi.

they ain't that good dude
Thanks for sharing.. Now if only I knew why..

Okay, the Torchic one is kind of bad. there is still some red pixels in the picture. And the other ones, some don't flow with the sprite. On the second row, again Torchic there are green pixels by its feet. Also, there is some parts from its feet that are missing. The Deoxys looks like Copy 'n Paste. Which isn't good. Might want to recolor add add some more parts from Altaria. What the heck is the last one?! MAn, that one looks weird! xD There are some, purple pixels in there. You need to fix alot of things in your sprites. Over all 4.2 ;_;
Oh here's why! The torchic one was really a first time request for a friend... I didn't really like the way that turned out either but, what the heck.. The Deoxys wasn't sappose to be part Altaria :(... Just a floating-in-a-cloud deoxys.. Otherwise I would have done better.. I'm not exacly sure what you ment by "some don't flow with the sprite" but I think I may know.. So I'll try to be better.. Most of these sprites are just sprites I was trying to make together when I was bored though.. The last one is a peice thing.. Onless you ment the one right next to that.. I was trying to make a Kirby for my brother and messed up horribly, but I put it on there since I noticed that the shading could make a peice sign thing.. Well anyways.. Thanks for the advice, now I need to go fix my headache.