PDA

View Full Version : Curse Seal

Uber-Rocky
7th June 2006, 7:22 PM
Do you think Sasuke will get over the curse seal and come back with naruto in 310 or later chapters?

Sabaku_no_Gaara
7th June 2006, 7:30 PM
He doesn't seem fond of that thought currently. :P So.....I don't know. XD

Sachiko
12th June 2006, 10:16 PM
I think so. This can't last forever, can it?? ...

Skiks
15th June 2006, 1:31 AM
I think so. This can't last forever, can it?? ...
The Curse Seal won't go away. All you need is control like Anko does. Sasuke is just obssessed with revenge at this point anyways. Curse Seal or not that is still the problem.

2cool4serebii
17th June 2006, 4:15 AM
Uh, she never learned to "control" it, it was being surpressed by the Sandaime(as much as I love calling him, "professor"). She was in pain when the seal returned, probably the result of Orochi's return to konoha, and thus, she never did learn to control it. The only ones are probably the Sound 5(including Kimimaro), who could control it at will, probably because they have already lost the "freedom."

P.S. Ch. 310 was last week, and he wasn't in it...

Cutiebunny
17th June 2006, 6:43 AM
If Sasuke was able to rid himself of the seal(or, at the very minimum, control it), a big chunk of the "Naruto" plot would be gone.

Lots of fighting style animes really milk the concept of the traumatized character who is bent on sacrificing everything to prove himself. Naruto is one of these animes. Sadly, though, I haven't seen anything really original in how the psychology of this situation is being presented.

Alphonse Elric
17th June 2006, 7:05 AM
You can't get rid of the Curse Seal, but you can restrain it so it will become dormant. But since Sasuke's still obsessed about getting back at his brother, I doubt he'll be able to restrain it under that condition. Sasuke wants to resurrect (not "revive", resurrect) the Uchiha Clan, so I'm guessing he'll keep using the power of the Seal until he can use the Edo Tensei himself to bring back his deceased Clan Members.

Railith
17th June 2006, 8:25 AM
Sauske keeps his curse seal as a last resort thing unlike Naruto who uses Kyuubi like it was going out of style.

Sauske hasn't used curse seal because he doesn't need to. If he really wanted to not be affected by it he could use Kakashi's seal.

Skiks
17th June 2006, 3:14 PM
I ment Restrain. Bad choice of words used. Either way it won't go away. I just hope we Don't see something like Curse Seal 3.

2cool4serebii
17th June 2006, 8:14 PM
.. would he happen to get ultra-uber long golden hair and ridges replacing eyebrows? lol.

Kabuto
17th June 2006, 8:55 PM
I am curious if orochimaru dies , whether his curse seal will disappear. Anyway, I doubt Sasuke will be returning at this point, maybe at the very end of the series when (if) naruto beats him.

Cutiebunny
18th June 2006, 1:38 AM
Awww...I like Kyuubi. But I think the only reason Naruto merges with Kyuubi so much is because it owes Naruto "rent". Naruto collects monthly, hence the many fusions.

...And it's better than seeintg Gamakichi every episode...

Hazard Angel
22nd June 2006, 5:57 PM
If you've read the latest chapters, you'd find out that Sasuke is not coming back, at least voluntarily. He even said he wouldn't care if Orochimaru took over his body if it allowed him revenge on Itachi. The fool. I'm really not liking Sasuke at all anymore. By the way, the curse seal is there until death.

Naruto won't be using Kyuubi's chakra as often either. Yamato made him promise he wouldn't.

squirrel boy
5th July 2006, 3:13 PM
I am curious if orochimaru dies , whether his curse seal will disappear. Anyway, I doubt Sasuke will be returning at this point, maybe at the very end of the series when (if) naruto beats him.

Orochimaru is immortal (can't die)

Kaguya Kimmimaro
7th July 2006, 1:44 AM

I really don't like you. I can tell that you have been watching the cartoonnetwork version of Naruto, alot!! Any way if you saw the fight between Orochimaru and Sandaime you will learn that Orochimaru can be killed by certain techniques.

squirrel boy
10th July 2006, 9:38 PM
I know but i'm tell people he is immortal

Dragon Rider
12th July 2006, 12:01 PM

Actually, I think he can if the body he's in dies with his soul/mind/whatever still in it. That's why he has to switch: his jutsu for taking the body wears it down after three years and it's switch or die.

The thing that creeps me out about that jutsu is the fact that pretty much anyone he possesses comes to look like him eventually. It's like... 0_o

Cutiebunny
13th July 2006, 5:00 AM
If I recall correctly, Orochimaru has to change bodies every 10 years or so due to the decomposition of the body.

I wonder if something similiar to Full Metal Alchemist will occur concerning Orochimaru's body switching. In FMA, the soul becomes weaker with every switch and subsequent bodies do not last as long as the previous one due to the 'wear and tear' on the soul. It'd be interesting to see if this idea will be used in the future.

Hazard Angel
14th July 2006, 7:43 PM
Dragon Rider's right, every three years Orochimaru has to switch bodies or else. That's the reason why the time jump was about 2 1/2 years. If you've been following the manga scanlations at all, you'd know that.