PDA

View Full Version : Forum section for Pokemon Battle Revolution

~Water Lucario~
8th June 2006, 9:44 AM
You are probably working on it Joe, but I think it would be good to make a new section just for Pokemon Battle Revolution so we can discuss more about it.

Endoplasmic Reticulum
8th June 2006, 2:12 PM
I think its a bit to early

NEO GOHAN
8th June 2006, 3:13 PM
well, we know it's coming. just like D/P, we know little about it (except for the awesome gameplay, of course). I don't see why not. but yeah, Joe's probably working on it already, at the very least considering it.

Bulk
8th June 2006, 4:48 PM
I'm just gesing that Serebii's busy with getting all the stuff back to the main site. Give him a chance, it'll happen seen enough. I personally want to know when he's going to add SSBB to the main site but I'll save it for a while, I know it'll happen eventually.

Omega Pirate
8th June 2006, 4:50 PM
He has mentioned on another thread that he will be making one soon. Obviously he's busy with that whole, "My site blew up!" thing.

Serebii
8th June 2006, 5:01 PM
I'm just gesing that Serebii's busy with getting all the stuff back to the main site. Give him a chance, it'll happen seen enough. I personally want to know when he's going to add SSBB to the main site but I'll save it for a while, I know it'll happen eventually.
I dont think I'm going to...I may have a minor section but im not gonna go in depth like I did with SSBM (before our last server blow up)...its not really our area

NEO GOHAN
8th June 2006, 5:09 PM
yeah, I know what you mean. SSB/M/B has POKeMON, but it's not realy a POKeMON game (in that it focuses more on combat than POKeMON in general).

Omega Pirate
8th June 2006, 5:11 PM
yeah, I know what you mean. SSB/M/B has POKeMON, but it's not realy a POKeMON game (in that it focuses more on combat than POKeMON in general).

But PBR is entirely Pokemon.....?

Serebii
8th June 2006, 5:13 PM
Yes and we have a PBR forum and section...so whats your point

Bulk
8th June 2006, 5:45 PM
Meh, it's your call. I suppose it's not really a Pokemon game but only has Pokemon elements. It's just such a big game and you did do it for the previouse two that I was just assuming you would. Meh, not really a big deal though.

Fox
8th June 2006, 11:25 PM
Well, since we now have a PBR section, I see no purpose for this topic. The keyhole has been locked. *shot*