PDA

View Full Version : Every Heart Sanctuary

Every Heart
8th June 2006, 7:43 PM
http://www.freewebs.com/everyheart/

Yep, this is a website that I made. Right now I'm debating about putting a guestbook up.

Features:

Home and News: Info on new updates and things like that
TV Shows: Episode guides on animes, drama, and comedy shows.
Movies: Info on movies. Old ones too. Most recent one is the FF7 Movie details up.
Videogames: Summarys of videogames that I've played. I haven't put up the Pokemon games yet.
Books: Pretty much reviews.
Signatures: Has banners and animations that were made by me and some friends. Don't use without asking please.
Quizs: Some links to quizs. Find out which FMA, Inuyasha, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Harry Potter, Yugioh, and Greek God/Goddess character that you are most like!
Bishie List: My bishouns. I don't own any of them, they are just a list of my favorite male anime characters.
Khinsider Friends: My friends list. I will later change this to a "Friends" tab after I get to know the people of Serebii.Net forums better.
Sayings: Quotes from Videogames, animes, or webcomics. I have to warn you though, the webcomic ones are a little vulgar.
Unknown: Basically I toss stuff that doesn't go in the other tabs here.
Every Heart Origin: Definitions to the stuff said. I'm gonna place a smilies list up as well pretty soon. Also has the lyrics to Every Heart and Sanctuary on it.
My Rp page: A complete list of names, bios, and pics that I use for rps. Don't copy the names or specific pics and bios, otherwise I will hunt you down and hit you with a spatula.

Now, here's the coolest part. I have theme music on each page! (Except with no words, by computer won't let me use music with words) Most of the themes are Inuyasha themes. Working on a Pokemon theme currently as well.

Home and News: Every Heart theme
TV Shows: Inuyasha theme(from the videogames)
Movies: Sephiroth's theme
Videogames: Saria's Song(from Link)
Books: Harry Potter theme
Signatures: Change the World theme
Quizs: "Happy" Inuyasha and Kagome together theme
Bishie List: Simple and Clean Orchestra Version
Khinsider Friends: Dearest theme
Sayings: Dearly Beloved theme
Unknown: Ready Steady Go theme
Every Heart Origin: "Sad" Inuyasha and Kagome together theme
Rp page: Simple and Clean Piano Version

Please visit, and I hope that you post in the chatbox.

Jetx
8th June 2006, 8:00 PM
I actually quite like that site, much better than your average freewebs free layout site. I suggest you remove the floating bubbles and background music as some people find it annoying and it makes the page slow to load. Personally, I quite like the background music, but some people won't.

EmbersBackUpSinger
8th June 2006, 8:02 PM
Put a guest book!! Its awesome! I LOVE THE SONG. The actually song is clled Every heart (Duh) By BoA

Patriot
8th June 2006, 10:01 PM
It's a nice site, but my heart stopped when that sound started playing.

A backgroundsound for a website is a no-go.

If you'd get rid of the sound, I'd give the site an 8.

EDIT:

Try working with the font color a bit, it's quite nice at first glance, but it hurts my eyes when I try and read all the stuff on your website. Also, use tables, because your pages are a tad bit to linear (take the Video Games page for example ;-))

Every Heart
8th June 2006, 11:15 PM
I'll work on the font color. I have been meaning to change that for a while. And the bubble thing doesn't work too well on my computer so I'll get rid of that. I really like the background music though. Maybe you could just click it off at the bottom of the page.

What type of font color do you think would go good with it?

Magma Leader Maxie
10th June 2006, 11:42 PM
Errrmm... sorry, I don't really like your site, mainly because you've used a freewebs template. Embedded music...:(. At least set autostart to "false" so visitors have a choice whether to play the tune or not.

Actually not bad content-wise, but at least make a similar page design (with minor differences) which doesn't have that characteristic "factory-mass-produced" feel that all freewebs layouts have. There's no such thing as a "much better freewebs template", only a bad and a terrible freewebs template.

And don't get a guestbook. Especially if it's going to be a completely different colour to the rest of your site.