PDA

View Full Version : Game making forum

Deathborn_606
8th June 2006, 8:09 PM
Now people are probalay wondering what the **** I'm taking about. Now you see there are these downloads that with some things allow you to create pokemon games. Now these downloads are completey free. For more information go to a forum called Pokecommunity for they have a section on game making with these downloads.

Game Maker
Sphere
RMXP
RM2K3

Each of them are different and I've seen pokemon games either being made or done with all of these.

Diside on whatever of not you would wan't a Game Development Forum.

P.S. I am FireKP1 still on Pokecommunity.

Jetx
8th June 2006, 8:19 PM
Serebii won't allow it because of copyright laws etc. I'm 100% sure.

Kitsune
8th June 2006, 8:20 PM
>: I already have RMXP...Now if I only knew how to use it. I ALWAYS surf PC looking for complete beginner's guides to making a POKEMON game, but no luck...

Jonouchi
8th June 2006, 8:21 PM
Downloadable content isn't allowed here. That just be negating that rule. And one of the game makers you mentioned is an illegal hack anyway

Deathborn_606
8th June 2006, 8:22 PM
>: I already have RMXP...Now if I only knew how to use it. I ALWAYS surf PC looking for complete beginner's guides to making a POKEMON game, but no luck...

Just talk to some of the members there.

And Jonuochi which one.

Jonouchi
8th June 2006, 8:25 PM
And Jonuochi which one.

RM2k and RM2k3 are both illegal hacks, but are manageable to get. Still illegal, nonetheless

Kitsune
8th June 2006, 8:26 PM
>: Is RMXP Illegal!?! Holy crap! If it is I'm deleting it!

Jonouchi
8th June 2006, 8:27 PM
>: Is RMXP Illegal!?! Holy crap! If it is I'm deleting it!
RMXP, I believe, is legal. But the two I mentioned aren't

Kitsune
8th June 2006, 8:28 PM
>: Whew...
>: That's good.
>: I don't know how to use it, anyways...

Deathborn_606
8th June 2006, 8:29 PM
I never heard that and RM2K3 are illegal. I've got RM2K3 and it's nothing like illegal stuff like ROMS.

Oh and Jonuochi the rules say not to ask for downloadable things. Well if is approved at some point to keep the rules straight whoever would be modding the forum will put where to get the downloads {Just sphere and Gamemaker are okay} withoyut anyone asking. And if anyone does ask then that's rule breaking to me.

RaZoR LeAf
8th June 2006, 8:34 PM
Serebii won't allow it because of copyright laws etc. I'm 100% sure.

You're 100% correct too.

*close*