4 scyther jungle set
4 Pinsir base set

Trainer Cards-17
3 gust of wind
3 switch
4 bill
3 potion
4 professor oak

Alright, so uhm yeah, draw cards fast and play cards fast, filling the bench to do the wave.low retreat costs and still using switch because it makes for some smooth play.

Headshot-Jackal465
11th June 2006, 5:13 AM
What you have here is a haymaker/do the wave deck...doesn't take much strategy to pull off but it is nice. Its good that you put in gust of wind, its a card that is definately a necessity for any game. I don't know who you are, gust of wind is a must. The addition of professor oak and bill is good too. Gust, Bill, and Oak are all cards that help you gain control of a game, however, you don't really have many trainers that help you keep control of a game...cards like energy removal. The thing that does help you keep control is the potion and the wigglytuff. yOU CAN DO SOME SERIOUS DAMMAGE EARLY ON (srry caps lock) with scyther and pinsir. Wigglytuff comes in later to clean hpouse. Not bad. Its a simple plan but it could get the job done.

Rudimentarybrain
11th June 2006, 6:03 AM
Thank you, I agree with you that gust of wind, bill and oak are great and I see them as staples for most decks. Energy removal would be a nice addition and I'm considering taking out the Tauros for it because they take more time and a little bit of set up to actually do some damage and by that time I'd already be doing the wave, I'm still not sure though because the lack of pokemon may make wigglytuff a little less beefy but I'm definitely going to fool around with different combinations to see how well it controls the field.

Edit: I fooled around with the deck and changed it to this:

Energy-23
19 grass
4 double colorless

pokemon- 15
4 Jigglypuff-jungle
4 wigglytuff-jungle
4 pinsir-jungle
4 scyther-jungle

Trainers-22
4 bill
3 professor oak
3 potion
4 energy removal
4 gust of wind
4 pluspower

Headshot-Jackal465
14th June 2006, 11:07 PM
I like it. Everything seems to fit together. You're right that having less pokemon in the deck could be potentially hazardous for wigglytuff, but bill and professor oak are there to save the day...If you need, you can stall with gust of wind to buy time for wigglytuff's massive wave dammage.

I like it, do you mind checking-out my deck if you have the time?

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=122355

Shiloh Phoenix
19th June 2006, 6:44 PM
change the energy to this:

8 grass
4 DCE

Emeralda
20th June 2006, 2:28 PM
Maybe take out Tauros for a Pokémon like Jungle Nidoran Female, to use Call for Family. Also has high hit points for a basic. Fills the bench nice and quickly for Wigglytuff.

Shiloh Phoenix
21st June 2006, 5:00 AM
if you're gonna do that you may as well use hitmonchan.

Emeralda
21st June 2006, 11:40 AM
I was working along the lines of it being an oldschool deck. Unless you mean the old Hitmonchan, which doesn't have Call for Family/Friends.

Shiloh Phoenix
25th June 2006, 11:48 PM
base set hitmonchan
jungle scyther
base set electabuzz

crazy trainers

crazy energies

j00 \/\/i/\/ \/\/i7 73l-l 0l_D l-l4><012ZZZ!!!!11!1!1eins!!1