PDA

View Full Version : New Card Thread (YGO)

Uchiha Itachi
11th June 2006, 2:36 AM
This is where you can discuss about new cards you have heard of that will be coming up in the future,cards that you are not sure about.

Here are some cards that i have heard about:

Ojama Catapult Cannon - A fusion between Ojama Green,Black,and Yellow and VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon.

Also some card cant remember the name it was three Helios -Primordial Sun or something.

Ive also heard of E-Hero Aqua Flame Skydiver which is a E-Hero Flame Wingman and Bubbleman fused.

Discuss.

Judai Yuki
11th June 2006, 2:56 AM
Use the search button i already have a thread for this here. (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=117109)And it's on the first page,also those are idoitic rumors,except the Tris Megistus one.

Uchiha Itachi
11th June 2006, 3:07 AM
Yours is for new nething..but im just talking about new cards to discuss about.And yes,u did see your thread already.

Judai Yuki
11th June 2006, 3:28 AM
Which can be done in there....

Aquadon
13th June 2006, 2:00 AM
Ojama Catapult Cannon - A fusion between Ojama Green,Black,and Yellow and VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon.

Ive also heard of E-Hero Aqua Flame Skydiver which is a E-Hero Flame Wingman and Bubbleman fused.

Discuss.
These two are myths. First off, Ojama Catapult? From VWXYZ neva-gonna-summon? I don't think so.

As for Aqua Flame, while interesting, still a no-no. Judai has never used such a card, and from the looks of it, the E-Hero Fusions are DONE (except for Neos Fusions).

Haruka's Swimsuit
14th June 2006, 5:46 AM
These two are myths. First off, Ojama Catapult? From VWXYZ neva-gonna-summon? I don't think so.

Stranger things have happened. Keep in mind that many of the cards coming out are based off what's happening in GX. And from what I've heard, Manjoume White Thunder has a card that can summon "Machine/Union" monsters simply by discarding Ojamas from hand. Ojama Get Ride!

Aquadon
14th June 2006, 8:32 PM
Stranger things have happened. Keep in mind that many of the cards coming out are based off what's happening in GX.
Yes, but Ojama Catapult Cannon? It's highly unlikely. Also,
It's not just "White that uses Ojama Get Ride! Regular Manjyome has used it once, as well as Ojamandala.

Haruka's Swimsuit
14th June 2006, 11:52 PM
I'm just saying keep your mind open. You never know what KONAMI might release until it happens...