PDA

View Full Version : Do you want a pokedex?

Ex_Mightyena
11th June 2006, 1:10 PM
Does anyone want a pokedex for Pokemon Battle Revolution?

I just like a pokedex I guess...

Like Well I dont care what they do aslong as they get rid of Whatever we used to have.

Cloudragon
11th June 2006, 2:20 PM
yes, I want a pokédex! think it was rather stupid to not have one in Colloseum (and probably not XD either) but I hope you still can use the other gadget, maybe innstalled in the pokédex. I loved the zooming/viewing Pokémon thingie on Colloseum! :D

shadowofdreams
11th June 2006, 2:37 PM
it sounds okay to bring back the pokedex.

EmbersBackUpSinger
11th June 2006, 2:39 PM
Yes i want a new Pokedex.

Kaimorse
11th June 2006, 3:57 PM
No, I believe the Pokédex should be in handheld games only. The main object of games like Collo/XD is to make something different from the 2D games. Something clever and new should be incorperated into the game.

master power kirby
11th June 2006, 4:39 PM
No!!!!! Uggahdsnhs

DarkQuilava
11th June 2006, 4:53 PM
I hope they'll do that, but perhaps it will be something like PDA.

battlefrontiertrainer
11th June 2006, 5:32 PM
They didn't have one in colo or xd they'll probably keep it that way

DJ-Will
11th June 2006, 5:39 PM
A Pokedex would be nice, but what I really what is for the Pokemon to be listed in numerical order, rather than alphabetical.

Comray001
11th June 2006, 6:19 PM
No pokedex plz!!!!! I liked the P*DA. You could recieve mail from your friends.

FireTrainer92
11th June 2006, 7:50 PM
I want a mix of both. Pokemon data(full data) and mail but better like they can respond to your mail and ask for battles like GSC

FireTrainer92
I want a mix of both. Pokemon data(full data) and mail but better like they can respond to your mail and ask for battles like GSC

FireTrainer92

Shrike Flamestar
11th June 2006, 8:10 PM
It wouldn’t have made sense to have had one in Colosseum and XD; you’re not trying to “catch them all” in those games, you’re trying to stop Cipher and free all the Shadow Pokémon. Truthfully, neither Michael nor Wes is even a true, journeying trainer so where would they have gotten one from anyway?

If the story mode of PBR uses shadow Pokémon again (which will be likely if it’s made by Genius Sonority) putting more Pokédex like functionality into the Shadow Monitor feature of the P.D.A. (considering it was in both “shadow” games, it’s likely it will be in a third one) would be a good idea, though.

Akayfortyseven
11th June 2006, 8:45 PM
I hope that genius sonority stays the hell away from this game to be honest. they wrecked the gamecube games for me.

Shrike Flamestar
11th June 2006, 9:05 PM
I still don't see what's everyone's big deal with shadow Pokémon...

Kikas123
11th June 2006, 9:14 PM
I personally hoping for a game like Stadium, with rentals, so there would be no need for the old Dex, but who cares what some nerd thinks?

Watergod
11th June 2006, 9:34 PM
No, not really. It would just mean I'd have to trade loads more of my Pokemon between games to complete another Pokedex. Just keep the Pokedexes in the hand-held games for me.

Divine_Light
11th June 2006, 9:34 PM
If it has a story mode then yes, But if it's just battle mode then no, IMO N64=GC=WII, It probably won't if its like Colo/Xd

Chaotic Houndoom
11th June 2006, 9:35 PM
It would be pretty cool, and a great idea.

Dark_Force
12th June 2006, 12:11 AM
I think there should be some sort of pokedex for story mode. That way, newcomers to the series starting with PBR instead of a handheld pokemon game won't be too confused by all the pokemon.

~DF~

Pikamiki
12th June 2006, 9:36 AM
it would really be great to have a real pokedex since it'd look great on the wii!

Ex_Mightyena
12th June 2006, 11:36 AM
Wow,this is the first thread I made where I got to 22 posts:p

Well maybe the pokedex might not be the best idea,but the other P*DA was so boring.Just a pokemon standing there with height and that crappy info we dont like.
I wanted a description basically.

Genius Sonority should stay far far away from this game.I cant even stand the gay noise it makes at the start of the game.

No, not really. It would just mean I'd have to trade loads more of my Pokemon between games to complete another Pokedex. Just keep the Pokedexes in the hand-held games for me.
You practically have to trade alot in everygame.EVen though the GCN-GBA method is completely and utterly boring,if its wireless between Wii And D/P it should be more fun I hope.

JONNO.FRESH
12th June 2006, 11:54 AM
NO POKEDEX
keep the pokedex for the Hand Held games. It will be to much effort trading a 300 + pokemon from GBA to DS then to Wii. i say just leave it for the Hand Helds.

Omega Pirate
12th June 2006, 11:57 AM
There was no motivation to complete it in the GC games, I'd like it just as a reference and to check out the new pokemon in their updated, 3D glory.

Ex_Mightyena
12th June 2006, 12:04 PM
Yes there is no motivation at all,but with a proper pokedex it might create motivation.
If Pokemon Battle Revolution goes online,there will be every kind of motivation needed to complete everything doable on a game like this.People would train to lvl.100,they might complete there pokedex's to,well If this game was online and people could see my Data Id sure want that data to have an impression.

water types rule
12th June 2006, 11:01 PM
No. It should stay in the hand-held, like Watergod said, it be too much hassle.

ghost1125
13th June 2006, 5:58 PM
No, I believe the Pokédex should be in handheld games only. The main object of games like Collo/XD is to make something different from the 2D games. Something clever and new should be incorperated into the game.

exactly man

Jon_Sly
13th June 2006, 5:59 PM
Yes I do this is one major thing I missed about the GC games as trading didn't have much meaning as it did before and the pokedex filling up really gives the game more meaning I think.

Kingdra
16th June 2006, 12:44 AM
The pokedex is awesome...i won't play if it doesn't have some sort of pokedex

Opal Pikachu13
16th June 2006, 1:01 AM
Yeah. I would like it if they actually have a Pokedex and not one of those P*DA thingies like on Collosseum/XD.

pharaohguy530
16th June 2006, 2:56 PM
meh is what I say. Gamecube/Wii games shouldn't have the pokedex. I just wanna battle, catch, train without the hassile of thinking that I must complete it to beat the game.

Regiman
29th June 2006, 6:04 PM
I want the Pokedex back cause I didnt really like the P*DA.

----;manyula;

A_1
4th July 2006, 7:40 AM
Yes definately! It would be a shame not to have one!

Aquarelle
8th July 2006, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I hope there's some sort of pokedex... I've gotten so used to having a pokedex in the game, it would make the game seem 'empty' like something's missing from it if there was no pokedex. The PDA thing was okay, but personally, I prefer the pokedex. :D

Cooltrainer Nick
9th July 2006, 5:55 AM
I say they should have a pokedex,that would be cool.

Pikachu1125
9th July 2006, 10:32 AM
Mmm... not really. Pokédex gets pointless after awhile.

numel master
17th July 2006, 5:25 AM
i also think they should have a pokedex.

Psyboy
17th July 2006, 6:27 AM
There should be a pokedex.

gligirl
17th July 2006, 6:47 AM
yes! the fact that there was no 'dex was the one thing i absolutely hated about colo

Dragetre
17th July 2006, 7:30 AM
Of course I want a Pokedex in this game. It makes it more fun to me.
-Dragetre

Nintandy
17th July 2006, 10:52 PM
It would be pretty cool to be honest, it could record stats on Pokémon entries etc, and would generally be a fun and useful feature.

AkariKanzaki
18th July 2006, 1:07 AM
I don't care either way but if there was one I wouldn't try to complete it. Pokedex completion is reserved for the handhelds for me.

Pokemonger49777
20th July 2006, 1:33 AM
As long as you can catch several different pokemon, I want there to be a pokedex in the new game.

Golde
20th July 2006, 5:28 AM
I`d prefer a new one.

Jiggy37
20th July 2006, 7:29 AM
I would have picked an "I don't care either way" option if it existed... It'd be great to look at the newer, shinier Pokemon models any time I wanted, sure, but if coming up with new information to say about all the Pokemon took a chunk out of game development efforts that could have gone to something else, I would have rather had it go there.

Meganium Ex
22nd July 2006, 5:22 AM
Meh, they're both fine and I wouldn't care much for a 'Dex on a 3D game. But belive me, to complete a PokéDex in Battle Revolution would be a pain

Bliksem
22nd July 2006, 5:26 AM
If by proper Pokedex, you mean every other Pokedex ever created, then no. What I want is a Pokedex that displays a Pokemon's true base stats as well as ranking them from 1-???.

Spriteman
22nd July 2006, 12:50 PM
You mean like on Serebii?

I think it would be good if it recorded all the info YOU compile yourself. Ie. You hatch a pokemon with an egg move, and it gets recorded what pokemon you bred it with to get the move, thus making our lives easier!!!
And hopefully, we'll be able to go into the wild and find our own pokemon without catching the poxy shadow pokemon and using the crappy pokespots.

The great ansem
25th July 2006, 2:28 AM
i want it to have a pokedex.

Fanajman
29th July 2006, 7:34 PM
Of course I want a Pokedex. The game will be a real pokemon (wich History) game

Jaster
29th July 2006, 8:48 PM
Yeah I want a pokedex.

~Water Lucario~
1st August 2006, 9:39 AM
I like the PokeDex and I hope we get it instead of the rip off PokeDex we get in XD and Collo, A 3D PokeDex would be so cool.