PDA

View Full Version : The First People - Pokemon Warriors~Discussion

-Freedom'sWarrior-
11th June 2006, 3:10 PM
If you have any questions or anything like that, post here and I'll answer as soon as I read it.

Alright. Here are our members so far:
Me (of course): Wind Runner/Arcanine Clan/Dreamer
rayquazair: Moon's-Shadow/Pikachu Clan/Warrior
Bandana: Moon Echo/Trader
crystal-zephyr: Urb/Murkrow Clan/Leader
Mawile XD: Darkness Shade/Ursaring Clan/Leader
May_Maple: Leaf Storm/Pikachu Clan/Leader
Vaati_of_Darkness: Violai Solari/Ursaring/Dreamer
Tyrant99: Avro Shone/Trader
Twilightprincess: Dawn Sherno/Arcainie Clan/Hunter (warrior)
Uysl: Shyelement/Pikachu Clan/Hunter (warrior)
Roy G. Biv: Dark Beak/Murkrow Clan/Scout
ShyPikachu: Firesong/Trader
raquazair: Kanu-Riko/Trader
squirtleking: Arcani Fire/Arcanine Clan/Hunter
Me: Blue Thunder/Ursaring Clan/Hunter
squirtleking: Dancing Flame/Arcanine Clan/Caregiver
Uysl: Light/Pikachu Clan/Caregiver
Rayquazair: Runai-sain/Ursaring Clan/Warrior
Chosen_One386: Kri/Arcanine Clan/Warrior
Chosen_One386: Arr/Arcanine Clan/Warrior
Bandana: Dream Weave/Pikachu Clan/Dreamer
Uysl: Mukumuku/Pikachu Clan/Warrior
Jellybeans: Nature Aura/Murkrow Clan/Warrior
Jellybeans: Shining Fire/Arcanine Clan/Leader
TheTurquoiseTauros: Foxfire/Murkrow Clan/Dreamer
squirtleking: Eruption/Arcanine Clan/Scout - Warrior
FireLife: Zokane/Arcanine Clan/Warrior
May Maple: Chachi Chu/Pikachu Clan/Scout
May Maple: Sunny Dusk/Pikachu Clan/Scout
Kitsune: Moonscar/Murkrow Clan/Hunter & caretaker
crystal-zephyr: Waterdrake/Murkrow Clan/undecided

So our statistics for roles are:

Arcanine Clan: 1 Dreamer, 1 leader, 5 hunters, 1 scouts, 1 caregivers

Ursaring Clan: 1 Dreamer, 1 leader, 2 hunters, 0 scouts, 0 caregivers

Murkrow Clan: 1 Dreamer, 1 leader, 2 hunters, 1 scouts, 1 caregivers

Pikachu Clan: 1 Dreamer, 1 leader, 3 hunters, 2 scouts, 1 caregivers

Traders: 3

If you wish to sign up, go to the sign up forum. You may sign up in The First People - Pokemon Warriors~LSUs Accepted thread. Thank you.

PS: If you happen to stumble across this while looking around, and you are interested in signing up for this RPG, please go to The First People - Pokemon Warriors~LSUs Accepted (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=122884).

TheTurquoiseTauros!
11th June 2006, 11:35 PM
Im just glad I have another person in my tribe.*happy sigh*

crystal-zephyr
11th June 2006, 11:38 PM
Yeah but i'm more happy because i can tell your character to do something :D because mine i tribe leader :p but anyway can i just ask how many people at least are needed?

-Freedom'sWarrior-
12th June 2006, 12:53 PM
We at least need...at LEAST 3 hunters/clan, 1 Dreamer, 1 leader, 1 scout, and 1 caregiver. We have 1 Trader, wich is okay, we don't need too many. I'm going to take some of the tribes out. Too many.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
12th June 2006, 3:53 PM
^Im not trying to sound mean but I did that once and I got a referal. Should I still do it?

-Freedom'sWarrior-
12th June 2006, 5:48 PM
Hm. Yeah. Maybe it's not a good idea. Forget I even mentioned it! *Edits it out*

PLEASE NOTE: I forgot to put in the HISTORY in my sign-up sheet. Please edit one into yours. Thank you.

Roy G. Biv
15th June 2006, 2:03 PM
Hey Crystal, you've signed up for almost EVERY RPG that I've looked at!

Uysl
15th June 2006, 4:29 PM
Crystal has! RPG madness!

Uysl
15th June 2006, 5:32 PM
I think I need to change my name. I want it to be Shyelement

-Freedom'sWarrior-
15th June 2006, 10:34 PM
Alright. Thanks. Changes have been made.

-Freedom'sWarrior-
20th June 2006, 12:58 PM
I appologize for this double post, but I need people to pay attention.

I may have to get some of you to make a second character - if you can handle it. I have my Final Exams this week, and I do not get much time on the computer, so I cannot post a lot to show off my siggy.

Kris
20th June 2006, 1:04 PM
I can make a second character in a bit, but I have to leave right now.

-Freedom'sWarrior-
20th June 2006, 9:30 PM
Okay. Thank you, May_Maple. If anyone else would like to, please do so in the sign up. ;)

Thanks!
-wallace_sootopolis_lover;135;

-Freedom'sWarrior-
29th June 2006, 4:48 AM
I appologize for this double post.

We have begun! ^^ HURRAY!

squirtleking
30th June 2006, 12:50 PM
I have a few questions about how the RPG will work:

1-Will characters be able to fall in love and marry?

2-If so, how far are they allowed to go?

3-Will characters be able to challenge for the position of leader in the tribe?

4-Will characters (human and pokemon) be able to die?

Tyrant99
3rd July 2006, 12:19 AM
something I was wondering, since the clan's are supposed to be currently at war, I didn't realise they were now working together like now as they seem to be considering, my character just got ambushed by rayquazair's 3 characters, one who happens to be in the pikachu clan, one in the usuaring clan and the third who is a trader, my character starts off encountering ♥☻FrEeDoM's WaRrIoR☻♥♀'s character Blue Thunder a warrior of the ursuaring clan, then rayquazair's character Moon's-Shadow a warrior of the pikachu clan appears. I was under the impression that the clans are at war, I don't know the reason for rayquazair's character of the pikacu clan being next to the ursuring clan camp, also his character takes no notice of the usuaring clan member my character was talking too. Next his other two characters who before now had not been mentioned to be a particular location happen to be in the same area and they all work together to ambush my character. I know it doesn't say no bunnying in this RPG or in its signup so I accept that my character probably would have followed said person, but in the ambush rayquazair's characters completely ignore the fact that my character had two pokemon with him and a third flying overhead.

rayquazair I was wondering if you could explain and also if ♥☻FrEeDoM's WaRrIoR☻♥♀ can tell if I am right or wrong about the way the clans interact.

rayquazair
3rd July 2006, 1:13 AM
I quit.now.

-Freedom'sWarrior-
3rd July 2006, 1:59 AM
I have a few questions about how the RPG will work:

1-Will characters be able to fall in love and marry?

2-If so, how far are they allowed to go?

3-Will characters be able to challenge for the position of leader in the tribe?

4-Will characters (human and pokemon) be able to die?

1. Yes, this is fine.

2. Heh heh. No intercourses, please. If that's what you meant.

3. No.

4. No. Not unless they want their characters to die.

something I was wondering, since the clan's are supposed to be currently at war, I didn't realise they were now working together like now as they seem to be considering, my character just got ambushed by rayquazair's 3 characters, one who happens to be in the pikachu clan, one in the usuaring clan and the third who is a trader, my character starts off encountering ♥☻FrEeDoM's WaRrIoR☻♥♀'s character Blue Thunder a warrior of the ursuaring clan, then rayquazair's character Moon's-Shadow a warrior of the pikachu clan appears. I was under the impression that the clans are at war, I don't know the reason for rayquazair's character of the pikacu clan being next to the ursuring clan camp, also his character takes no notice of the usuaring clan member my character was talking too. Next his other two characters who before now had not been mentioned to be a particular location happen to be in the same area and they all work together to ambush my character. I know it doesn't say no bunnying in this RPG or in its signup so I accept that my character probably would have followed said person, but in the ambush rayquazair's characters completely ignore the fact that my character had two pokemon with him and a third flying overhead.

rayquazair I was wondering if you could explain and also if ♥☻FrEeDoM's WaRrIoR☻♥♀ can tell if I am right or wrong about the way the clans interact.

*Sighs* Okay. There's to be no attacking Traders. They are holy, and spiritual. They are favored by everyone.

I quit.now.

Please state your reason for quiting, and you will be free to go.

rayquazair
3rd July 2006, 2:10 AM
1. Yes, this is fine.

2. Heh heh. No intercourses, please. If that's what you meant.

3. No.

4. No. Not unless they want their characters to die.

*Sighs* Okay. There's to be no attacking Traders. They are holy, and spiritual. They are favored by everyone.

Please state your reason for quiting, and you will be free to go.
I take that back.I will delete my last post,tyrant

-Freedom'sWarrior-
3rd July 2006, 2:32 AM
I take that back.I will delete my last post,tyrant
*Sighs gleefully and winks* Thanks, Rayquazair! I appreciate it. It was my fault. I shoulda said that Traders are not to be attacked. :p My bad. Sorry, everyone.

Tyrant99
3rd July 2006, 1:34 PM
ok thanks for understanding the problem I had rayquazair and ♥☻FrEeDoM's WaRrIoR☻♥♀, and sorry if I came across as rude in my prevoius post.

thank you for not quitting rayquazair with three characters and the fact you are actually posting your a significant part of this RPG so I'm glad your staying.

Tyrant99
3rd July 2006, 1:46 PM
sorry for the double post but I was wondring how do the clans interact with one another do they fight one another or do they trade with one another or both?

-Freedom'sWarrior-
3rd July 2006, 3:06 PM
Well, if someone from the Murkrow clan wandered into the Ursaring clan's camp, normally (the girls REALLY don't want to do that! :o) the women are...raped! :o Just the way things are.
The men are tied up and prosecuted.
And unless someone has a good reason from leaving their clan...

squirtleking
3rd July 2006, 5:11 PM
In your answer to my post, you said no sex; however, you now say that women who enter an opposing clan are raped! Therefore, to clarify, exactly what are our characters able to do (with regards to relationships/nudity/etc)?

-Freedom'sWarrior-
3rd July 2006, 9:15 PM
In your answer to my post, you said no sex; however, you now say that women who enter an opposing clan are raped! Therefore, to clarify, exactly what are our characters able to do (with regards to relationships/nudity/etc)?
What I meant is you can say it happened, but...well...don't go into detail. ^^; I shoulda put a rating on it. ^^;;;
And often on raids, the male warriors...rape...the women. XP

Nudity is fine. Warriors often go naked to show their fearlessness. And WHY do I know so much about aboriginals? I don't know. So don't ask. I'm interested in them, though.

Besides, squirtleking, who do you want your character get into a "relationship" with? Hee hee. I'm curious! ^^

crystal-zephyr
3rd July 2006, 10:57 PM
Thought i'd better post this here but my character is in another clan but is only going to steal some healing herbs for her pokemon but it'd be cooler if she gets caught. Plus i think the one who captured her would get in high with the leader as mine is leader of Murcrow clan.

How many are in Murcrow clan anyway? So far i've only found one more than me.

-Freedom'sWarrior-
3rd July 2006, 11:16 PM
Thought i'd better post this here but my character is in another clan but is only going to steal some healing herbs for her pokemon but it'd be cooler if she gets caught. Plus i think the one who captured her would get in high with the leader as mine is leader of Murcrow clan.

How many are in Murcrow clan anyway? So far i've only found one more than me.
I agree with you. Although I loath and fear rape, it adds excitement to a story.

There are four people in Murkrow.

crystal-zephyr
3rd July 2006, 11:21 PM
I agree with you. Although I loath and fear rape, it adds excitement to a story.

There are four people in Murkrow.

Well with what i'm thinking someone from any clan finds her skulking around (i'm not really bothered which other clan) and captures her then the leader of the tribe can try and take over Murcrow. It's only an idea though but it could make the story more interesting for people who just read through it.

FireLife
3rd July 2006, 11:29 PM
Well with what i'm thinking someone from any clan finds her skulking around (i'm not really bothered which other clan) and captures her then the leader of the tribe can try and take over Murcrow. It's only an idea though but it could make the story more interesting for people who just read through it.
It would make it more interesting for them yes.

You've been captured and taken to the Leader of the Arcanine clan

Sorry about the imature joke I made in the thread no hard feelings right

Musical Mayhem
4th July 2006, 8:29 PM
By the way, What's eruption? Poor Firesong is sad, she's been left in the forest all alone. Can I just pretend she followed Wind Runner to the ARcanine clan?

rayquazair
4th July 2006, 8:49 PM
Freedoms warrior,make a male and female list and pair people up randomly on your choice!

-Freedom'sWarrior-
5th July 2006, 3:19 AM
By the way, What's eruption? Poor Firesong is sad, she's been left in the forest all alone. Can I just pretend she followed Wind Runner to the ARcanine clan?
Yes, that is fine. I expected she would, anyway.

Freedoms warrior,make a male and female list and pair people up randomly on your choice!
I don't want to do this because people should pick their own partners. I like to wait to see who goes for my character.

Kris
5th July 2006, 3:46 AM
Oh no! I never noticed the topic and I have no idea what I should be doing... could somebody help me?

-Freedom'sWarrior-
5th July 2006, 6:10 AM
Oh no! I never noticed the topic and I have no idea what I should be doing... could somebody help me?
It's okay. Relax. You're fine. Just say that you'd been out or something (in the RPG).

squirtleking
5th July 2006, 12:23 PM
Well, Crystal Zephyr has been recaptured, Kri isn't as dead as Usyl thought she was and vengeance has been done for the attack - better wake up soon, Usyl...

In response to the question of who my character wants to end up with, it'll probably be Dancing Flame, unless any other female characters in Arcanine tribe show interest - Arcane Fire likes pretty much everyone in his tribe (the women, that is) so anyone can pair with him if they want to.

rayquazair
5th July 2006, 3:13 PM
Moons-shadow calls dibs on urb!

-Freedom'sWarrior-
5th July 2006, 4:01 PM
Well, Crystal Zephyr has been recaptured, Kri isn't as dead as Usyl thought she was and vengeance has been done for the attack - better wake up soon, Usyl...

In response to the question of who my character wants to end up with, it'll probably be Dancing Flame, unless any other female characters in Arcanine tribe show interest - Arcane Fire likes pretty much everyone in his tribe (the women, that is) so anyone can pair with him if they want to.
What about my character? If that's alright. I just want to get one before all the guys are gone! :p

squirtleking
5th July 2006, 7:39 PM
Lol, no problem, I've PMed you about it.

Oh, and Usyl? I got her back ;-) although you actually went after the wrong person, Urb was with Arcane Fire, not Scizor!

crystal-zephyr
5th July 2006, 8:43 PM
Erm...i kinda dont know what i can put as last check my character's been kidnapped again only i'm not sure what's happening to her. I'm expecting she been raped or something?

-Freedom'sWarrior-
5th July 2006, 8:48 PM
Erm...i kinda dont know what i can put as last check my character's been kidnapped again only i'm not sure what's happening to her. I'm expecting she been raped or something?
Um...I think Moons-Shadow's coming for you...I dunno.

squirtleking
5th July 2006, 9:29 PM
She's currently in the clutches of Eruption, presumably being raped but he's the kind of guy that he could be doing anything to her - use your imagination, he's probably doing it.

Musical Mayhem
5th July 2006, 9:54 PM
Okay, I was gone for a day and I have absolutely NO IDEA what's going on. Anyone willing to give me a head's up? All I know is someone died, got in big trouble for it and then changed the whole dying thing. Am I the only one confused here?

squirtleking
5th July 2006, 9:57 PM
At the moment, Urb (crystal zephyr) has been captured by the Arcanine tribe, and is being raped/assaulted by Eruption (me). Meanwhile, Arcane Fire (me again) and Wind Runner (freedom's warrior - sorry, I don't know how to officially write that) have decided to be lovers and are currently having sex in the forest.

Musical Mayhem
5th July 2006, 10:16 PM
OKie dokie. Well, I'll just continue my trading jobs, heading towards the Murkrow clan. Just to shake things up when I find out there's no leader. THanks Squirtleking.

rayquazair
5th July 2006, 11:38 PM
Hey,shadow quit the pikachu clan.He's just a roamer.

-Freedom'sWarrior-
6th July 2006, 12:56 AM
At the moment, Urb (crystal zephyr) has been captured by the Arcanine tribe, and is being raped/assaulted by Eruption (me). Meanwhile, Arcane Fire (me again) and Wind Runner (freedom's warrior - sorry, I don't know how to officially write that) have decided to be lovers and are currently having sex in the forest.
Sorry. I know this is totally off topic but for the heart it's Alt3, for the square it's Alt2, and the female sign is Alt12. Sorry. ^^; Just had to say that...

Hey,shadow quit the pikachu clan.He's just a roamer.
This is fine.

Kris
6th July 2006, 5:56 AM
Would anyone (from the Pikachu tribe) want to be...er...with my character, seeing as she is...well, she has nobody yet, and I always try to be with SOMEBODY in my RP's. Don't ask why.

squirtleking
6th July 2006, 3:09 PM
Can someone from Pikachu, Ursaring or Murkrow tribe lead a raid on Arcanine tribe (or just do it out in the forest) and kidnap my character Dancing Flame (for full details, see my signup), just to give her something to do?

Once a tribe has her, they can do pretty much anything (bar killing) to her that they want, so long as Arcane Fire can bust in and get her back eventually. If you want to try anything major (like branding or turning cannibal and trying to eat her) PM me so I can okay it.

Tyrant99
7th July 2006, 8:22 PM
I was wondering we have active people from the pikachu, arcanine and muckrow clans yet the ursaring clan seems inactive I was wondering how come?

crystal-zephyr
7th July 2006, 9:12 PM
I was wondering we have active people from the pikachu, arcanine and muckrow clans yet the ursaring clan seems inactive I was wondering how come?

Yeah i've noticed that but then again im confused as who is in what clan. All i know is that there is barely anyone in Murcrow clan i think.

Tyrant99
7th July 2006, 9:21 PM
If you have any questions or anything like that, post here and I'll answer as soon as I read it.

Alright. Here are our members so far:
Me (of course): Wind Runner/Arcanine Clan/Dreamer
rayquazair: Moon's-Shadow/Pikachu Clan/Warrior
Bandana: Moon Echo/Trader
crystal-zephyr: Urb/Murkrow Clan/Leader
Mawile XD: Darkness Shade/Ursaring Clan/Leader
May_Maple: Leaf Storm/Pikachu Clan/Leader
Vaati_of_Darkness: Violai Solari/Ursaring/Dreamer
Tyrant99: Avro Shone/Trader
Twilightprincess: Dawn Sherno/Arcainie Clan/Hunter (warrior)
Uysl: Shyelement/Pikachu Clan/Hunter (warrior)
Roy G. Biv: Dark Beak/Murkrow Clan/Scout
ShyPikachu: Firesong/Trader
raquazair: Kanu-Riko/Trader
squirtleking: Arcani Fire/Arcanine Clan/Hunter
Me: Blue Thunder/Ursaring Clan/Hunter
squirtleking: Dancing Flame/Arcanine Clan/Caregiver
Uysl: Light/Pikachu Clan/Caregiver
Rayquazair: Runai-sain/Ursaring Clan/Warrior
Chosen_One386: Kri/Arcanine Clan/Warrior
Chosen_One386: Arr/Arcanine Clan/Warrior
Bandana: Dream Weave/Pikachu Clan/Dreamer
Uysl: Mukumuku/Pikachu Clan/Warrior
Jellybeans: Nature Aura/Murkrow Clan/Warrior
Jellybeans: Shining Fire/Arcanine Clan/Leader
TheTurquoiseTauros: Foxfire/Murkrow Clan/Dreamer
squirtleking: Eruption/Arcanine Clan/Scout - Warrior
FireLife: Zokane/Arcanine Clan/Warrior
May Maple: Chachi Chu/Pikachu Clan/Scout
May Maple: Sunny Dusk/Pikachu Clan/Scout
Kitsune: Moonscar/Murkrow Clan/Hunter & caretaker
crystal-zephyr: Waterdrake/Murkrow Clan/undecided

So our statistics for roles are:

Arcanine Clan: 1 Dreamer, 1 leader, 5 hunters, 1 scouts, 1 caregivers

Ursaring Clan: 1 Dreamer, 1 leader, 2 hunters, 0 scouts, 0 caregivers

Murkrow Clan: 1 Dreamer, 1 leader, 2 hunters, 1 scouts, 1 caregivers

Pikachu Clan: 1 Dreamer, 1 leader, 3 hunters, 2 scouts, 1 caregivers

Traders: 3

it says in freedom warriors first post in this thread who's in what clan

Tyrant99
9th July 2006, 1:40 PM
ok, I've had my character waiting at the Ursuaring clan and for the past four days, and thus far no one in that clan has reacted. so now I'm asking if someone could react to my characters presence so I could continue his involvement in this RPG, if not I just have him move on.

-Freedom'sWarrior-
9th July 2006, 3:25 PM
Okay. I'll get Blue Thunder to interact with you. ;)

Tyrant99
9th July 2006, 3:40 PM
thank you, I just realised how desperate I must sound asking for someone to interact with my character, but then again my character has absolutly nothing to do with the main story happening at the moment, and thus I not going to have him be involved.

-Freedom'sWarrior-
9th July 2006, 3:46 PM
You can always say you're one of the spectators at the Arcanine Clan, and you can say how you feel about the situation.

BTW, when're you gonna reply to hybrids/scientists?

crystal-zephyr
12th July 2006, 11:46 PM
Erm...after this big battles over would it mean that the Murcrow clan and Arcanine clan become allies? I'm just currious about this.

Kris
13th July 2006, 10:30 PM
There's a war going on? I have to post more... -_-
I've been waiting for someone to interact with my character, Leaf, for way too long. If somebody doesn't talk to her, or kidnap her, whatever, I'm going to make her go to another clan so somebody will interact/kidnap/whatever you want.

crystal-zephyr
13th July 2006, 11:06 PM
There's a war going on? I have to post more... -_-

Yeah it's kinda ended now but it was between some rebel in Arcanine tribe against the whole of the Murcrow tribes Tamanta (which all evolved and around thirty) and a few of Arcanine tribe. I think.

squirtleking
14th July 2006, 4:33 PM
Just to clarify:

The sinister Eruption turned against his tribe in the hope of gaining power, and to get revenge on certain members of the Arcanine tribe for humiliating him. Along with his Black Charizard, which is able to kill pokemon, he hunted down Moon's Shadow and killed one of his Mighteyena, before kidnapping Wind Runner and Kri, declaring war against both Arcanine and Murkrow tribes.

The two groups joined forces and chased off the evil duo, declaring an alliance between the two tribes. As a result of the conflict, three couples have emerged: Arcane Fire and Wind Runner; Arr and Kri, and Urb and Moon's shadow.

In the shadows, Eruption prepares to strike again...

Roy G. Biv
15th July 2006, 1:58 PM
Shoot! I probably should have started posting when I had a chance, i.e. not even a page full yet :( Right now I probably won't be a very big part of the story so I'm going to have to quit, If anyone has a good idea how I can fit in I'll rejoin but for now, Good-Bye!

crystal-zephyr
15th July 2006, 2:13 PM
Well for the moment the GM is away and in less than 6 days so will i for 2 weeks. I thought i'd better say that here.

-Freedom'sWarrior-
29th July 2006, 4:27 PM
Well for the moment the GM is away and in less than 6 days so will i for 2 weeks. I thought i'd better say that here.
Thank you for your notice.
Well...the GM (ME!) is back!

squirtleking
31st July 2006, 8:57 PM
As you will see from my last post in the RPG, Eruption has discovered a large civilisation of cannibals, which he shall release on the four main tribes in two weeks from today - that's the 14th of August 2006. Even together, the warring tribes may not be enough, but if they fight alone they shall be effortlessly swept aside.

You have two weeks to decide: unity, or destruction?

Your call.