PDA

View Full Version : Down with the Dynasty Discussion

magdaw
12th June 2006, 10:32 AM
If anybody has any questions or suggestions about the RPG, just post them here.

RPG starts later, perhaps tonight if I feel less ill. All seven spaces are taken, however more may open up as the story unfolds.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th June 2006, 12:32 AM
OHH YAH!!!! This is going to be the best RPG eva!! I hope it starts soon....*Cute smile*

magdaw
13th June 2006, 12:34 AM
Sorry I haven't got it tonight, it's actually taking me longer to write than I thought and I'm pooped, still feeling crappy. Must sleep... Sorry.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th June 2006, 4:06 AM
Thats ok...I guess we can wait. Get well soon!!

Bandana
13th June 2006, 6:19 AM
Get well soon magdaw! This would be one of the best stories for a RPG.
I'm serious. Taking people from 'our world' and putting them into the 'Pokemon world'. It's a nice idea!

magdaw
13th June 2006, 11:29 AM

Oh, man, I had to rewrite it. Don't try to write with heat stroke - it doesn't work. Anyway, it's up now. Have fun.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th June 2006, 3:59 PM
I just got the pokeball and am I allowed to let it out and to pick what it is?

magdaw
13th June 2006, 8:35 PM
I wanted to see what people could do with this. You can write anything, really. You can say your character done an irish jig, although it would be a little odd, it wouldn't be breaking the rules.

How would your character's reaction be to being asked to take a numbered pokeball? It's up to you whether they hold on, or are too impatient and open it right away.

I noticed Razor Leaf wasn't happy with your post, which was rather short and lacking detail, I'd advise you to edit it before another player posts, and put more effort in your future posts. I was a little dissapointed myself at the length. Trust me, even though I am amateur, it's way more fun if you can express each detail, feeling and sense of atmosphere.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
13th June 2006, 8:36 PM
I edited it along time ago. I wonder where everyone else in the RPG is?

magdaw
13th June 2006, 8:39 PM
I wouldn't expect people to post so soon. Have some patience. ;)

Bandana
14th June 2006, 7:45 AM
I was going to post it earlier (my morning) but my mum called me for breakfast. But I've posted and so have other people.
Do you have a plan about the numbered pokeballs magdaw? If you do, it must be a pretty sneaky one. Do you have assigned pokemon to pokeballs written down or something? Or do we get to choose?

magdaw
14th June 2006, 10:41 AM
I was going to post it earlier (my morning) but my mum called me for breakfast. But I've posted and so have other people.
Do you have a plan about the numbered pokeballs magdaw? If you do, it must be a pretty sneaky one. Do you have assigned pokemon to pokeballs written down or something? Or do we get to choose?

I have pre-assigned a pokemon to each number. I don't know what you'll get (until I look at the piece of papar) and you'll not know. In real life, gotta think about fairness. Kinda awkward when two people want the same pokemon and another pokemon doesn't get any choosers. Toxy won't be carrying a lot of pokemon with him. ^^

Of course, your character can still open it. I'll just tell you what it is after everybody has chosen.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
14th June 2006, 5:41 PM
Hey^Are you going to put what the number of the pokeballs everyone picked on the first post in the sign ups?? You dont have to but it will help us.

WHERE ARE EVERYONE!!!

Aether
18th June 2006, 12:25 PM
How many people still have to post?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
18th June 2006, 1:24 PM
I wonder if we are allowed to trade pokemon with someone if they want to.

magdaw
18th June 2006, 10:48 PM
I really don't mean to ***** or sound like a nag. But, reading some of the posts, which are, what, 4 or 5 lines long, I can't help but feel the posts are quite poor. Fair enough, there wasn't a lot to be said before the pokemon numbers were revealed, but after, a lot of emotion and feeling could go into what happens when the characters get home. Aren't they going to miss home? Don't they want to meet their new pokemon?

I hope future posts are more promising - I'm not saying they're all lacking. Just a few need improving, and I hope maybe you might take this as a challenge and prove me wrong.

Thanks.

magdaw
21st June 2006, 9:52 PM
I'm sorry I might have been a bit late. I'll get the next part up soon, I've been out the past couple of days. Friend's 18th birthday, you see.

magdaw
23rd June 2006, 11:02 AM
Small note. I haven't allowed this RPG to die. If anybody wants to know, I'm awaiting a few new sign-ups. If no one takes the place of the characters I plan on having by the end of this week, I will just make them NPCs and make them up myself (unless anybody is interested in making a second character ;) but wait until the week is up first, I got a PM from someone that might want to join.).

The next part of the RPG includes these characters, you see. I had written out the post for the new sign-ups some time ago, but I must not have saved it. That's why I'm doing it late.

magdaw
26th June 2006, 10:33 AM
I've had a PM from a late poster, and I will be giving time for that person to post, which will probably be tomorrow.

I was going to start today, but I may also have some NPCs to create if nobody decides to sign-up. That will only be a last resort. First of all, however, I'm going to give one or two of you the chance to create a second character. Only a maximum of three characters are needed, so it's first come, first serve. Here's a description of what we need (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=3473841&postcount=30) and here is the sign-up form (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=120815).

Remember to apply for a second character in the sign-up topic.

Aether
7th July 2006, 8:20 PM
This RPG is on it's death bed, not meaning to moan people but can we please pick up the post, it's been about 4 days since the last one
thanks

Aether
7th July 2006, 8:21 PM
This RPG is on it's death bed, not meaning to moan people but can we please pick up the post, it's been about 4 days since the last one
thanks