PDA

View Full Version : Snackshipping General Discussion (Sub Sandwich x Rice Ball)

Shadowcat
13th June 2006, 4:31 AM
Hay guys! I just came up with the best Ship pairing ever!

Snackshipping!

It's basically the relationship between the Japanese Rice Ball and the Amercian Sub Sandwich.

It's going to be bigger then Pokeshipping and Advanceshipping combined!

This is what creator of Snackshipping, PDL, wanted, and I am going to continue it.

This was approved by Ama (Precautions)

Anyways, Snackshipping, the sensation that will take over the shipping forum, discuss, :D.

Ed Elric Bunny
13th June 2006, 5:17 PM
Omg. Count me in for this. XD I think this is a better pairing than my OTP. ):

Eefi
13th June 2006, 5:22 PM
XP...Never thought that shipping would taste this good!!! *joins in*

Faerie
14th June 2006, 1:55 AM
Somehow...

I don't know how, but somehow...

This works. O______O;;

Yoshida Amane
14th June 2006, 1:59 AM
XD Count me in.
Random Snackshipping Moment:
Masamune's Rice Ball is Edited and Turned into a SUB SANDWICH!
This refers to that ep when Morrison was chasing the sub sandwich. That was originally an onigiri. Although onigiri have been shown in the anime before, the animators decided it should be changed. XD WEIRD.

Hakura May
14th June 2006, 2:06 AM
XD Lol! I'll support this shipping! XPPP But Advanceshipping still owns all! [/shot]

The rice ball and sub were made for each other! ^____^' ~Imagines writing a fic about Snackshipping~ XPPPPP

Masamune's Rice Ball is Edited and Turned into a SUB SANDWICH!
This refers to that ep when Morrison was chasing the sub sandwich. That was originally an onigiri. Although onigiri have been shown in the anime before, the animators decided it should be changed. XD WEIRD.

So rice balls have a tendency to turn into their loved ones. O.o Ehhh... That didn't sound right... >_<

I'll make a banner for this shipping after I get GIMP. XD

Yoshida Amane
14th June 2006, 2:15 AM
XD Lol! I'll support this shipping! XPPP But Advanceshipping still owns all! [/shot]

The rice ball and sub were made for each other! ^____^' ~Imagines writing a fic about Snackshipping~ XPPPPP

So rice balls have a tendency to turn into their loved ones. O.o Ehhh... That didn't sound right... >_<

I'll make a banner for this shipping after I get GIMP. XD

*le gasp* I WANT GIMP! XD
Wow. This is so random. However, I am bound to love it...
...but not as much as Gymshipping.

Faerie
14th June 2006, 2:44 AM
Snackshipping fics? That would be just plain weird.

Well, I think Snackshipping has the potential to attract quite a large fanbase. It's bizzare, it's strange and it's funny. Don't see what not to like, except for the fact that it involves inanimate objects. But you'd have to be a pretty boring person not to be amused by that. xP

~Mist~
14th June 2006, 2:44 AM
*laughs* Place me inside the fanclub because this shipping is yummy! XDDDD

These two foods are meant to be with each other. Way to go! XDDDD

Hakura May
14th June 2006, 3:01 AM
Snackshipping fics? That would be just plain weird.

Lol. I know. ~Imagines the scene~

~Random dude puts a sub on a table, and another does the same to a rice ball~

Sub: ...
Rice Ball: ...
Sub: You're weird!

XP The most inteligent conversation on the planet! :O

Anyway... I'll make the first topic! ^_____^'

What made you first get interested in Snackshipping, and do you believe it shall happen? XD

Ever since I saw this thread. I mean, humans can have ships, Pokemon can have ships, Pokemon AND human can have ships, human and their hands could have ships, why not food! ^___^' I mean... They have feelings... Right? O.o

And of course it shall happen! If not I'll sue Subway and Rice Ball resturants! And besides, they show SO many hints! You just have to look between the lines. :D

Shadowcat
14th June 2006, 4:26 AM
What made you first get interested in Snackshipping, and do you believe it shall happen?

Well, when I first saw the old, old thread, which is now dead. It was funny and like, FOOD NEEDS TO HAVE LOVE.

XDD @ Sub Sandwich and Rice Ball Conversation.

Hakura May
14th June 2006, 5:07 AM
I thought of another one!

Sub: Geez, it's hot in here...
Rice Ball: ~Gasp~ I never knew my love could talk! :o

or

Sub: You look... pale. O.o
Rice Ball: Well DUH! I'm a RICE ball! At least I'm not a moldy chunk of bread!
Sub: Wait?! I have... MOLD! ~Screams~

XDD ~Pictures a sub screaming~ O.o

~Sigh~ I love the foody goodness of this ship. XD They were meant for each other!

Or how about this... "When you THINK you know Romeo and Juliet... Think again... We present to you... Submeo and Riceliet!" XDDDD

Ya... :/

Faerie
14th June 2006, 5:39 AM
Or how about this... "When you THINK you know Romeo and Juliet... Think again... We present to you... Submeo and Riceliet!" XDDDDxDDDD

xD

|D

Uh...

What was that? You're as weird as me, I swear.

Snackshipping needs more supporters, anyhow. I know I just started supporting it, but it's so cool! I agree that foods should have shippings too. I mean, seriously, we have shippings with right hands but none with foods that were transformed into eachother by crazy dubbers?! MADNESS!

Tiffany
14th June 2006, 5:51 AM
Yes. The return of the Snackshipping thread. This shipping is love.

Eefi
14th June 2006, 2:36 PM
snackshipping definally pawns all other food shippings!! XD Oh wait, its the only food shipping so far, er right?

Stephy
14th June 2006, 3:06 PM
XDDD I'm in! They were meant for each other!

Sub+Rice Ball=Love...

Hey! I might make a few fics of it, and some banners too XDD

Me=Plain Weird

Ever since I saw this thread. I mean, humans can have ships, Pokemon can have ships, Pokemon AND human can have ships, human and their hands could have ships, why not food! ^___^' I mean... They have feelings... Right? O.o

And of course it shall happen! If not I'll sue Subway and Rice Ball resturants! And besides, they show SO many hints! You just have to look between the lines.
XDDDDDDDD -dies- Looks like I'm not the only weird person on Serebii XDDD

What made you first get interested in Snackshipping, and do you believe it shall happen? XD
Okay, first of all, it's pretty humurous...

-inhales- AND THEY WERE CLEARLY MEANT FOR EACH OTHER!!! -exhales-

Seriously, I got(A definately MUST) to get all my friends to get into Snackshipping...For it needs Love! :D

And if it doesn't happen, I'll go along with Haruka May and sue the restaurents! And start a petition! :D

Snackshipping needs more supporters, anyhow. I know I just started supporting it, but it's so cool! I agree that foods should have shippings too. I mean, seriously, we have shippings with right hands but none with foods that were transformed into eachother by crazy dubbers?! MADNESS!
:O Another weird one here. I'm now convinced I'm not the only weird one on Serebii Forums :D I wonder why the old thread died and I didn't have a chance to join in...:( Anyhow...We must let this thread live! Not dead!

-kneels down-

All hail Snackshipping!

I can't take this madness anymore! I'm going to buy a Sub Sandwhich and a Rice Ball and place it on the table, watching them talk! YESH! Good idea! And then, I'll see the hints...

----

200 years and 3 days later...

THEY TALKED! OMYGOSH! :O THEY TALKED! I TELL YA! THEY TALKED! Here's their conversation.

Sub stares at Rice Ball, which Rice Ball also stares back at Sub.
Sub-Hi.
Rice Ball-Hi.

THAT IS THE END OF THEIR CONVERSATION! But...They talked! MAJOR hint there! :O

-ish very weird- Anyhow, this shipping goes up to my TOP 3 List! :D

~Flareon~
14th June 2006, 3:11 PM
What made you first get interested in Snackshipping, and do you believe it shall happen?
I liked Rice Balls.

Ed Elric Bunny
14th June 2006, 5:23 PM
They are so cute together. ;_; THE PERFECT BLEND OF RICE AND.. SUB MEATS,YO.

I'm so gonna draw some fanart now.

Yoshida Amane
14th June 2006, 8:54 PM

I came here. I was like, "BAM OMG! This is the most wonderfulest!" So I joined in. Snackshipping will happen when the rice ball finds it was replaced with the sub sandwich on Pokemon. 'Nuff said.

Hakura May
14th June 2006, 10:44 PM
XDDDDDDDD -dies- Looks like I'm not the only weird person on Serebii XDDD

Oh, no, there's a lot more! XD

I was just feeling hyper when I thought of Submeo and Riceliet, but I'm getting off topic... So...

I got another random conversation they could have. :/

Rice Ball: Oh, Submeo! Submeo! Where for art thou, Submeo?!
Sub: I am here, Riceliet!
Rice Ball: My hero! ^^

XDDDDDD [/shot]

I'll start making a banner! ^_________^'

P.S: It's Hakura May, not Haruka May. :/

~Mist~
15th June 2006, 1:19 AM
^XDDDDD!

I always thought that food should have a shipping. Their biggest obstacle? People. XDDDD

Rice Ball: Let nothing ever set us apart!
Sub Sandwich: Oh, rice ball...

*a person comes by, and takes Rice Ball*

Sub Sandwich: Rice ball! *wails*

^XDDDDDDDDDD

I love this shipping. Best food shipping ever. >O

Hakura May
15th June 2006, 1:31 AM
~Dies of laughter~ XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ~Infinite D's~

Another obstacle? Dogs...

Sub: Oh, Riceliet... ~Gazes into eyes... do they even have eyes. O.o~
Rice Ball: Oh, Submeo... My love!
~Random dog comes over and eats the rice ball~
Sub: Noooo! Riceliet! I shall save you, MY LOVE! ~Jumps in~
Rice Ball: Submeo? Is that... YOU?!
Sub: Oh, thank god you're safe my sweet darling!
~Gazes into each other's "eyes" as they get digested~ :P

Audience: ~Crying~ Oh... Such a sad ending...

XDDDDDDDDDDD ~Infinite D's~

And there's one more obstacle... rival food! :O:

Chicken Sandwich: O____O ~Stares at the rice ball~ I've found my true LOVE! <333333 ~Jumps over to the rice ball~
Rice Ball: Submeo! Help me!
Sub: Get away, you evil... moldy crust!
Chicken Sandwich: Hehehe... You don't my TRUE powers, HUH?! Well, I'll show them to you right... NOW! ~Tosses Submeo into a trash can~
Sub: No! Anything but the trash... ~Dies~
Rice Ball: SUBMEO! :OOOOO ;_;

You know, I will make a Snackshipping fic! Dunno whether to post it in the Shipping Fics or just here. XD I'm starting on the banner, and I may make an AMV of it. :P

Eefi
15th June 2006, 1:37 AM
*points to stomach* When it growled when i first read it, it said yes. Yeah, its definally happening all right, in my stomach and I's POV. XP

~Mist~
15th June 2006, 1:40 AM
Haruka May: XDDDDD! I say, go for the Snackshipping fic! =3

Imagine if Rice Ball and Sub Sandwich got married? *pictures the thought of Rice Ball in a wedding dress and Sub Sandwich in a tux* Awww! XDDDDD

Faerie
15th June 2006, 1:43 AM
*sniff* Food shippings are so sad. There are SO many obstacles, more than any other ship practically. How cruel, that humans would try to eat the food! THE HORROR! xO

I'm making a Snackshipping banner as we speak okthxbai. >D

Imagine if Rice Ball and Sub Sandwich got married? *pictures the thought of Rice Ball in a wedding dress and Sub Sandwich in a tux* Awww! XDDDDD*stares* Can't you see? Onigiri-san is the boy and Sub Sandwich is the girl. :o

~Mist~
15th June 2006, 1:47 AM
*stares* Can't you see? Onigiri-san is the boy and Sub Sandwich is the girl. :o

Is it? I find it to be cuter if the Rice Ball was a girl and the Sub Sandwich to be a guy. That's just me. XD

Hakura May
15th June 2006, 1:52 AM
~Agress with MistyMix~

And it's Hakura May. Not Haruka May. Sorry. >_< Yes, Haruka is awesome, but I didn't steal her name. :P

LOL! Them getting married! XDDDD I'll see if I can draw that! But I don't have a scanner to show you all. :(

If only they had one BIG hint! ~Sigh~ Maybe the Sub would save the Rice Ball from being turned into mold. :o

Yoshida Amane
15th June 2006, 1:53 AM
Is it? I find it to be cuter if the Rice Ball was a girl and the Sub Sandwich to be a guy. That's just me. XD

Apparently Hakura May thinks so too, lol. Read all the "SUBMEO and RICELIET" stuff.

I think so too, but I don't think it's that big a deal. Onigiri-kun seems...I dunno. Sub sandwiches are often larger than onigiri.

Faerie
15th June 2006, 2:07 AM
BANNER TIME! xO

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6550/snackshipping2hj.png
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6550/snackshipping2hj.png

Feel free to use it. I love making banners. x3

Hakura May
15th June 2006, 2:11 AM
~Glomps the banner~

Ahh... True love indeed. XD

I <3 that banner. XDDD It sooooo, like, rocks! XP

They just look so cute together! ^_^;

Faerie
15th June 2006, 2:13 AM
Yay~. Glad you like it.

Snackshipping is scary becuase...It makes sense. It shouldn't make sense, but it DOES. O__o;

Hakura May
15th June 2006, 2:34 AM
Lol. XD What you said!

I mean, any food can have a shipping! The half of it doesn't make sense, but Snackshipping makes complete sense. It's like ketchup and fries (Junkfoodshipping. XD) they go perfectly well together, and are mighty tasty as well. XD [/shot]

Kanta-chan
15th June 2006, 5:27 AM
The whole thread? xD;; I was randomly browsing the Shipper's Community, then wham--! This thread caught my attention. o_O Lmao at every single post.

xD <3 the banner too.

Stephy
15th June 2006, 9:37 AM
-glomps the banner- I <33 IT! I'm starting on a banner soon...If I might say...YAYZ!

Originally Posted By HaKUra May
And it's HaKUra May. Not Haruka May. Sorry. >_< Yes, Haruka is awesome, but I didn't steal her name. :P
You capitalized the K and U...So XD

Originally Posted By Hakura May
It's like ketchup and fries (Junkfoodshipping. XD) they go perfectly well together, and are mighty tasty as well. XD [/shot
-gasps- How did you know that it was tasty? Unless you...

-inhales- ATE IT!!! -exhales-

NOOO!!! -whacks your head- They are supposed to be together! ;_; -takes a knife and cuts open your stomache-

-brings them to hospital and they live- YAY! ^_^ -you die- XD

~Flareon~
15th June 2006, 9:40 AM
Can I join in? Just now I forgot to write down there, I got answer the first topic.

Hakura May
15th June 2006, 3:36 PM
You capitalized the K and U...So XD

XDDDD Lol! ~Dies of laughter... again~ O.o

-gasps- How did you know that it was tasty? Unless you...

-inhales- ATE IT!!! -exhales-

NOOO!!! -whacks your head- They are supposed to be together! ;_; -takes a knife and cuts open your stomache-

-brings them to hospital and they live- YAY! ^_^ -you die- XD

X.x Not cool... -___-' ~Spirit haunts you forever~ >=)

O_O Oh noez! I'm getting off-topic, and our happy couple here won't be happy if they see the off-topicness! :o

-Ahem...-

Sub: -stares at a rice ball- -heart eyes- ZOMG! You looks... AWESOME! O____O''' <3333333333
Rice Ball: Eww... You're weird! -walks away-
Sub: -head droops down, the flowers he bought for the rice ball die, and the heart above his head splits in two- O_______O' ;_;

The Sub with a broken heart! XDDDDDDDDDD ~Dies~

Eefi
15th June 2006, 5:53 PM
XD Awesome banner Faerie!! ^_^ Me like it!! ^_^

Stephy
15th June 2006, 7:12 PM
The Sub with a broken heart! XDDDDDDDDDD ~Dies~
XDDDDDDDDD -dies from laughter- Still, how can people die from laughter? Unless they get some kind of strange disease...o_O...

Aw, great. I'm getting off-topic too. DIE HaKUra May! Die! You gave me off-topic-ness -_-'

O_O Oh noez! I'm getting off-topic, and our happy couple here won't be happy if they see the off-topicness!
Um, do they even have eyes? o.O The reason I support this shipping-They don't have eyes and they look weird...and I like weird things, so...o.O

Hakura May
15th June 2006, 7:21 PM
On Topic:
Um, do they even have eyes? o.O The reason I support this shipping-They don't have eyes and they look weird...and I like weird things, so...o.O

Couldn't have said it better! XD That's what I was thinking, but I'm sure they have eyes! They, erm, just don't show them. O.o

Or they could just be psychic. XD

Off Topic:
DIE HaKUra May!

X.x

Stephy
15th June 2006, 7:29 PM
Originally Posted by HaKUra May
Couldn't have said it better! XD That's what I was thinking, but I'm sure they have eyes! They, erm, just don't show them. O.o

Or they could just be psychic. XD
o.O...I wonder do they even have mouth too. And hands. o.O -shrugs- Weird little things. But I like weird things, like I said earlier...So...um, what do we even discuss about them? XD

X.x
HEY! XDDD You said it was your name! =P Live with it.

Hakura May
15th June 2006, 7:36 PM
o.O...I wonder do they even have mouth too. And hands. o.O -shrugs- Weird things.

Don't be mean to them. They aren't weird!! They're just unique! =D

Off Topic: Ha! I edited my post that said "HaKUra May", so there! :P

Ok, I'll make a new topic to help us stay on topic. ZOMG! Topic and topic rhymes! :o Ahem...

What do you think the Sub will do if he saw a rice ball...

1. Hanging out with a chicken sandwich.
2. Being eaten by a human.
3. Rolling down a hill.
4. At the top of a castle wearing a dress.

Ehh... I'll answer my own topic as well. ^_^;

1. The Sub would attack the chicken sandwich and run away with his love. XD
2. Well, duh! Subby here would save her!
3. The Sub would go down at the bottom and cushion her landing. o.O
4. He would say, "I'm here, Riceliet! My true love!"

... Random topic... but we need one! ^___________________^'

Stephy
15th June 2006, 7:45 PM

3. Rolling down a hill.
1-Sub would throw Chicken Sandwhich onto a human, and laugh as it gets eaten.
2-Duh. Save her! If not, he would get eaten as well and he and rice ball happily get digested o.O
3-Roll down along with her and say, "This is fun!" and then get hit by a pole, while rice ball still rolls down o.O
4-Sub goes and wear a...nice outfit...and then propose to her,
"Will you marry me?" =D

Anyhow...-_-' I'll call HaKUra May as your nickname, then. =P

Ok, I'll make a new topic to help us stay on topic. ZOMG! Topic and topic rhymes!
o.O' You made a new discovery! Sub and Rice Ball would be more then happy that their thread has made a new discovery!...If they can read and see, that is o.O

Faerie
16th June 2006, 1:59 AM
*looks around* Wow...I've missed a lot since I came here last. Who knew this topic would be so popular? I'm glad we have lots of supporters. Well, this time i'm gonna stay on topic. >:x Yessir/ma'am.

3. Rolling down a hill.

1. Randome scene will insue.
Sub: *omgleghasp* ONIGIRI-CHAN!
Onigiri: Sub! It's not what it looks like.
Chicken sandwich: Yes it is.
Onigiri: *smacks chicken sandwich*
xD *shot for no reason*

2. Save her/be self-sacrificing and throw himself into the human's mouth.

3. Catch her. And have a romantic scene as usual.

4. Say silly stuff! You have to say silly stuff when you see a girl at the top of a tower wearing a dress. DUH.

I'm glad you guys like my banner! You can use it if you want. Must advertise Snackshipping. >3

Hakura May
16th June 2006, 2:20 AM
Save her/be self-sacrificing and throw himself into the human's mouth.

~Imagines the scene~

Sub: ~Jumps in front, and pushes the rice ball away~
Rice Ball: Noooooo! Submeo! ;_;
Sub:~Gets eaten~
Rice Ball: No... No... NOOOOOOOOO! :o ~Cries~ Curse... you... HUMANS!!! >:O

XDDDDDDDD

This ship will surely become as popular as all the other shippings! Unless of course those sub eaters eat all the poor subbys. ;_;

Faerie
16th June 2006, 2:39 AM
Heh. I personally don't like the taste of sub sandwiches, so I won't be eating Sub Sandwich anytime soon. And I'll stay away from onigiri triangles. xD

Yoshida Amane
16th June 2006, 2:40 AM

3. Rolling down a hill.

1. Beat the chicken sandwich up. Duh.
2. Sob and run over to the human, revealing food's ability to move.
3. Of course run to the bottom of a hill.
4. Say, "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT DRESS? 8D"

PokemonTrainerLisa
16th June 2006, 4:18 AM
OMG!!

I love this shipping!!!! :D

*is now a supporter of this ship*

It's so funny and hilarious, yet it somehow works cause they're both food products. XD

I say the sandwich and the rice ball were made for each other. XD

Hakura May
16th June 2006, 4:28 AM
Yay! Another proud supporter of Snackshipping! ^^ This ship is SO going to own the other ships.. Erm... Except Advanceshipping! XD [/shot]

I wonder if anyone is/can claim this in the Couple's Thread. XD LOL!

Heh. I personally don't like the taste of sub sandwiches, so I won't be eating Sub Sandwich anytime soon. And I'll stay away from onigiri triangles. xD

Congratulations for you! I find them pretty tasty (XO [/shot multiple times]) and I've never tried a rice ball. o.O I'm not going to try. They were in love from the start, and no one's going to drive them apart!

Tiffany
16th June 2006, 4:47 AM
I love food so automatically I fell in love with this ship based on shallow appearance alone. :P
AND YES. IT WILL HAPPEN.

Faerie
17th June 2006, 1:59 AM
You seem to get shot quite a bit, Hakura May. *shifty eyes*

Bling King
17th June 2006, 4:08 AM
Woah, woah, woah, people. You're making this ship become serious. Keep it silly and not in-depth.

I don't want to sign up, but this ship is damned funny.

intergalactic platypus
17th June 2006, 5:01 AM
I dunno, I've always loved the chemistry these two have in the dub, but I feel like the original writers never wanted it to happen. The marked absence of Sub in the original with Riceball taking all of the spotlight is an indicator that the main focus is supposed to be Riceballs saga, but you know how the dubbers are with this shouen thing-a shouen hero like Riceball needs a good girl to offset him, and thats where Sub comes in. Sub keeps Riceballs density and often large ego in check, ensuring that Riceball doesn't become overconfident. Riceball is at times distracted by Ketchup, and theres a definite crisis in the relationship when Riceball suffers from identity issues, like whether he would rather be a Jelly Doughnut then his given status. Overall one of the best developed ships in the anime

Faerie
17th June 2006, 7:45 PM
Woah, woah, woah, people. You're making this ship become serious. Keep it silly and not in-depth.*looks around furtively* Who, me? Serious about Snackshippng? That's not possible. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go eat some seaweed.

Yoshida Amane
18th June 2006, 4:26 AM
Woah, woah, woah, people. You're making this ship become serious. Keep it silly and not in-depth.

I don't want to sign up, but this ship is damned funny.

Haha.
Try to stop me from taking it seriously.
Can't you SEE it? XD

Stephy
18th June 2006, 2:55 PM
Yay! Another proud supporter of Snackshipping! ^^ This ship is SO going to own the other ships.. Erm... Except Advanceshipping! XD [/shot
HEY! This ship owns other ships...Except for Contestshipping =P
Contestshipping>Snackshipping>All other ships =P
Ash can get together with ketchup. Haruka gets together with Shuu XD
OH NOEZ! I'm getting off-topic...Hm...What to say, what to say...Hm...

Welcome, new supporters! ^__^ Nice to know more people support this ship!
Anyhow, I ate a Rice Ball before...Not a Sub Sandwhich XD But the Rice Ball was tasty! YUM YUM! [/is shot for eating Rice Ball XD

I wonder if anyone is/can claim this in the Couple's Thread. XD LOL!
O.o...-shifty eyes and looks at people rushing to the Couple Thread to claim it- HEY! -chases-
Nah, kidding. So, Anyone going to claim it?

This ship will surely become as popular as all the other shippings! Unless of course those sub eaters eat all the poor subbys. ;_;
-stops eating- Oops...-Snackshippers give chase to me, while I run around- I'm innocent, I tell ya! INNOCENT! -ish beaten by the Snackshippers- ;_;

Faerie
18th June 2006, 8:46 PM
Old Couple: I don't think I claimed a couple.
New Couple: Rice Ball/Onigiri x Sub Sandwich from Pokemon (Snackshipping)

Please and thank you! ^__^Booyah. xD

Stephy
19th June 2006, 7:05 AM
Originally Posted By Faerie
Booyah. xD
Wha-HEY! ;; I missed my chance ;; -hits you with a book- May you die! =P
Kidding...;; -looks at you sig- WAA!!! ;; You just want to make poor May_Beautifly be depressed more, don't you? xD

Faerie
19th June 2006, 4:26 PM
;__; Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, May_Beautifly. *pats on back* We can all still be Snackshippers.

But it's still fun to gloat. *shot* Well, not really.

Hakura May
19th June 2006, 4:38 PM
LOL! They let you claim them?! XP ~Rolls on floor laughing~ Well, I suppose if they let you claim people and their hands, why not a sub and a rice ball? xD

So... if you claimed them, then... I can't claim it?! ;_______; ~Chases you with a sledge hammer~ >:O

Fine, fine! You can have claimed the couple, but... ~Puts Submeo and Riceliet in a bag and runs off with angry Snackshippers chasing me~ o.O

-stops eating- Oops...-Snackshippers give chase to me, while I run around- I'm innocent, I tell ya! INNOCENT! -ish beaten by the Snackshippers- ;_;

It's not your fault. I ate a chicken sub yesterday and Saturday. ;_; I was hungry. xD

Stephy
19th June 2006, 4:54 PM
;__; Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings, May_Beautifly. *pats on back* We can all still be Snackshippers.
;__; -snatches HaKUra May's hammer and hits you with it-

It's not your fault. I ate a chicken sub yesterday and Saturday. ;_; I was hungry. xD
Um, sorry to tell ya, but I ate another one today. Plus, I'm eating a Rice Ball right now. Bought a whole packet of it. -gets beaten by Snackshippers-

Sub and Rice Ball would be unhappy to know that two crazy maniacs who support them being together are eating them ;_; And one crazy maniac who claimed Snackshipping and got hitten by the two crazy maniacs who ate them ;_;

No offense, BTW XD

Hakura May
19th June 2006, 4:59 PM
;__; -snatches HaKUra May's hammer and hits you with it-

Ehhh... Okay. o.O ~Takes out a toaster and starts throwing it at you~

Um, sorry to tell ya, but I ate another one today. Plus, I'm eating a Rice Ball right now. Bought a whole packet of it. -gets beaten by Snackshippers-

Sub and Rice Ball would be unhappy to know that two crazy maniacs who support them being together are eating them ;_; And one crazy maniac who claimed Snackshipping and got hitten by the two crazy maniacs who ate them ;_;

O_________O' Lol. No one can resist how tasty these foods are. We cant]'t help it. xD You're not alone. ^__^'

Ok! New topic...

Have you ever had any dreams about Snackshipping?

Lol! This topic owns! xDDDDDDD [/shot]

Stephy
19th June 2006, 5:04 PM
xDDD Yes. They two were in wedding clothes, and were on a table, holding a wedding ceremony. They had no eyes, no hands, no face. And I wondered how they walked XD Then, when they put on their rings and then kiss...I woke up. NOO!!!!!!! ;_;

Lol! This topic owns! xDDDDDDD [/shot
xDDDDD Why not tell us your dreams of them? I'm pretty sure you have some xD

Ehhh... Okay. o.O ~Takes out a toaster and starts throwing it at you~
-gets hitten, and takes up a oven and throws it at you-

~Flareon~
19th June 2006, 5:11 PM
No, I don't have any dreams.

Hakura May
19th June 2006, 5:50 PM
Fine, I'll answer my own topic. xD

And yes, I have had dreams of them. I dreamt that they were having there first honey moon together, and good ol' Subby saved Riceliet from impending doom from the dreaded, moldy chicken sandwich! :O

xDDD Yes. They two were in wedding clothes, and were on a table, holding a wedding ceremony. They had no eyes, no hands, no face. And I wondered how they walked XD Then, when they put on their rings and then kiss...I woke up. NOO!!!!!!! ;_;

xDDD How can they put on rings when they don't have hands and arms? Lol. ~Imagines Subby in a tux and Rice Ball in a wedding gown~ O___O ~Dies of laughter~

Stephy
19th June 2006, 5:57 PM
And yes, I have had dreams of them. I dreamt that they were having there first honey moon together, and good ol' Subby saved Riceliet from impending doom from the dreaded, moldy chicken sandwich! :O
XD But hey, remember Romeo and Juliet? They ended up...dead =O NO! It can't be the same fate as Riceliet and Submeo! NOO!!! -cuddles them- xD

xDDD How can they put on rings when they don't have hands and arms? Lol. ~Imagines Subby in a tux and Rice Ball in a wedding gown~ O___O ~Dies of laughter~
XDDDDD -dies of laughter along with you- No wait! It would be very bad for our image if Snackshippers die in this thread, while reading Snackshippers opinions. NO! Very bad for our image. -shakes head- Very Bad xD

Tiffany
19th June 2006, 6:13 PM

All the time. ;) Actually in reality, no I haven't. I can't dream about a rice ball and a sub sandwich being all over each other. Maybe if my dream was set it a buffet or a resturaunt it'd be a different story. :P

Hakura May
20th June 2006, 3:34 PM
XD But hey, remember Romeo and Juliet? They ended up...dead =O NO! It can't be the same fate as Riceliet and Submeo! NOO!!! -cuddles them- xD

You're right! =O If Submeo and Riceliet go... I'll faint. They were meant to be with each other, and no sub eating human shall stop us! ~Evil laugh~ Oh, and as long as we eat chicken sandwiches everything is clear! xD Unless of course Baloney comes in and falls in love with Submeo! =O Nuuuuu... Baloney! You stay outta this! Or something like this could happen...

When Baloney Meets Subby... And I Interfere...

Baloney: O___O' ~Falls in love with Submeo~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Oh brother. -___-' ~Picks up Subby and Riceliet and moves them away~

Baloney: O________O' ~Faint~
-----------------------------------
No more Subs and Rice Balls! Eat more Beef! xD

Stephy
20th June 2006, 4:10 PM
They were meant to be with each other, and no sub eating human shall stop us! ~Evil laugh~
-stops eating Rice Ball- Um...Oops...-gets whacked on the head-

When Baloney Meets Subby... And I Interfere...

Baloney: O___O' ~Falls in love with Submeo~ <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Oh brother. -___-' ~Picks up Subby and Riceliet and moves them away~

Baloney: O________O' ~Faint~

O__________O' -munches on Baloney-

No more Subs and Rice Balls! Eat more Beef! xD

-vomits after eating too much beef-

-an army of Baloney charges towards Subby and Riceliet- NO!!! -ish dead after eating Baloney poison- X_X

Hakura May
20th June 2006, 4:20 PM
-stops eating Rice Ball- Um...Oops...-gets whacked on the head-

=X That's gotta hurt. xD

O__________O' -munches on Baloney-

Me too! =O ~Chomp chomp~ Eeeeyuck! This one ish rotten! X.x

-vomits after eating too much beef-

-an army of Baloney charges towards Subby and Riceliet- NO!!! -ish dead after eating Baloney poison- X_X

Nuuuuu! Teh attack of teh Baloney! =O ~Eats them and grabs Subby and Riceliet and puts them on a romantic beach setting with no evil Baloney, Beef, or Chicken~

Awww... =D <3 <3 <3

Stephy
20th June 2006, 4:50 PM
Me too! =O ~Chomp chomp~ Eeeeyuck! This one ish rotten! X.x
-looks at your basket- All of your Baloney are the one the person-who an hour ago-came here..spit out XP It gotta taste bad, right? XP

Nuuuuu! Teh attack of teh Baloney! =O ~Eats them and grabs Subby and Riceliet and puts them on a romantic beach setting with no evil Baloney, Beef, or Chicken~

Awww... =D <3 <3 <3
<33...-then suddenly realizes something-
-me ish still dead-
-no one comes and rescues me- ;_____________;
-becomes a ghost and haunts HaKUra May for not reviving me- >=D My Revenge!

Hakura May
20th June 2006, 7:08 PM
-looks at your basket- All of your Baloney are the one the person-who an hour ago-came here..spit out XP It gotta taste bad, right? XP

O_____O ~Spits it onto you~ =O You want a towel? xD

<33...-then suddenly realizes something-
-me ish still dead-
-no one comes and rescues me- ;_____________;
-becomes a ghost and haunts HaKUra May for not reviving me- >=D My Revenge!

~Puts a piece of Ham in my way so you haunt the Ham instead~ :rolleyes:

~Watches Sub and Riceliet talk on the beach, with a sunset in the background, by the way~

Aww... How romantic! That's the perfect setting! Unless of course some random surfer comes over for a snack. O.o

Stephy
20th June 2006, 7:16 PM
O_____O ~Spits it onto you~ =O You want a towel? xD
TOWEL? TOWEL?!!! My dress is ALL ruined! ;________; -hits you with a toy hammer that makes a squeaky noise-

Aww... How romantic! That's the perfect setting! Unless of course some random surfer comes over for a snack. O.o
-stops haunting and looks at a surfer-

Surfer: I'm so tired! And so hungry too! -looks at Subby and Riceliet- Hey, what's this? The Riceliet looks yummy...-picks up Riceliet-

Yoshida Amane
20th June 2006, 8:03 PM
What. Is. Going. On. ???
Holy cow. I miss a bit and the thread runs away.

Stephy
20th June 2006, 8:22 PM
-Starts to clear throat and say in a reporter voice- Yoshida Amane, unfortanutely, two crazy Snackshippers are...um, doing crazy things, AKA May_Beautifly and HaKUra May XD They sorta...did random things and I know the Subby and Riceliet won't like it when they find out that two Snackshippers are crazy...O.o...So, I highly suggest everyone evacuate the thread, now XD (No offense)

To get back on-topic...

---------

Surfer: -picks up Riceliet in slow motion-
Subby: N-N-N-N-N-N-O-O-O-O-O!!!!!! -says in slow motion-

The suddenly...Subby...

----------

Someone continue the story. NOW. XD

Faerie
21st June 2006, 2:10 AM
Um, sorry to tell ya, but I ate another one today. Plus, I'm eating a Rice Ball right now. Bought a whole packet of it. -gets beaten by Snackshippers-Look at it this way: if you aren't attacked by a sub sandwich, you know you're not eating Onigiri-chan. 8D *runs off to eat regular non-living onigiri*

---------

...Grabs a sub sandwich-sized surfboard and starts surfing to save Onigiri-chan!

Onigiri-chan: Subby! *sob*

Sub Sandwich: Don't worry, Onigiri-chan! I'm coming to save you!

Surfer: >__> Dude, I just wany my onigiri.

---------

xD This is fun.

Hakura May
21st June 2006, 3:04 AM
-----------

Sub: Nuuuuu! My love! ~Jumps to attack the surfer~ O.o

Surfer: That ain't cool dude. -___-' I can out surf you any time! ~Surfs away with Rice ball~

Rice Ball: Help me! ;_;

Sub: Don't worry, my love!

Rice Ball: ~Sighs dreamily~ My hero... ~Sighs again~

Then, suddenly, out of the blue, came a...

------------

Stephy
21st June 2006, 6:05 AM
----------------
...A SHARK!

Shark: -eats Surfer and Riceliet drops into the ocean-

Riceliet is dead.

Subby: NOO!!! Riceliet! Why did you die? -cries and bring her to the shore-

Then he calls the SFSA(Special Food Service Ambulance) and bring her to the hospital. Then a few days later, Riceliet survived, but is in a coma. Then the next day, the line on the computer screen(The one where they judge you live anot) went dead...

-----------------

XDDD

Bling King
22nd June 2006, 6:05 AM
*sighs* Well, so much for the humor here.

Stephy
22nd June 2006, 8:10 AM
Humour? We are making a story, NOT humour! O.o The story's title will be called...

"How Subby The Heroe Saved His Riceliet"

Isn't it a beautiful name? [/is shot

Subby and Riceliet would be happy to know we made a story for them! ^_^

-takes a hammer and hits you with it-

Faerie
22nd June 2006, 7:30 PM
A squeaky hammer. 8D

*visualizes XxLovelinessxX whacking BK with a squeaky hammer* xD That's just crazy. But then again it was my idea, so why am I laughing at it? This is weird...

Why is everyone changing their names? First it was Tavion changing...um...*checks* her name to Hakura May, and now May_Beautifly is XxLovelinessxX? I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with all of this stuff. I'm not very good with names, unfortunatley.

Weird...Hakura May's only half a year older than me. O__o; I didn't know that. *shot for off-topicness*

Um...um...I can't think of anything! ;__;

Stephy
22nd June 2006, 7:51 PM
*visualizes XxLovelinessxX whacking BK with a squeaky hammer* xD That's just crazy. But then again it was my idea, so why am I laughing at it? This is weird...
XD YAY! Now you, me and HaKUra May are online 8D But why isn't HaKUra May posting here? D:

Why is everyone changing their names? First it was Tavion changing...um...*checks* her name to Hakura May, and now May_Beautifly is XxLovelinessxX? I'm going to have a hard time keeping up with all of this stuff. I'm not very good with names, unfortunatley.
XD I didn't expect you to recognize me so soon...I changed my profile, avatar, sig, and username so none of you would recognize me...;_; My plan failed.

Weird...Hakura May's only half a year older than me. O__o; I didn't know that. *shot for off-topicness*
Weird...You are the same age as me! :o OMGosh...xD [/shot for off-topic-ness also

Hakura May
22nd June 2006, 8:02 PM
Faerie: xDDD That's... interesting. O.o [/shot as well]

Nuuu! Our happy couple isn't a happy couple. They hate SPAM and off-topicness! >:O

~Hits Bling King with a toaster~

Fwaahaahaa! Toast! The crunchyness of it! =D Nuuu! I'm off-topic too! ;_; ~Takes XxLovelinessxX's hammer and hits myself~ :3

XxLovelinessxX: I have returned! =O ~Ahem~ Thanks for letting me use your hammer! =D

Now... back on topic!
-----------------------------------------------
Sub: My love... ~Darth Vader type style "Nooooooo!"~

Surfer: ~Who randomly comes in~ Like, dude. Get over it! Take a CHILL pill, yo!

Sub: Who's side are you on, anyway?! >:O

Surfer: Sorry, man. Would you like some coffee?

Sub: I'm a SUB! I DON'T drink COFFEE!

Surfer: Okay, okay. Chill. ._.

~Chicken sandwich comes in~

Chicken Sandwich: ~Darth Vader style "Nooooooooo!" again~ What have you done to my love... surfer... dude?!

Surfer: I'm out. Talking foods? Totally whacked out world, dude! ~Surfs away~

Chicken Sandwich: Talking HUMANS?! Whacked out world, bub!

Sub: >_< Foods these days. Have too many Calories. ~Sigh~ I hate technology! ~Kicks the computer, which turns back on and Riceliet wakes up~ =O

Sub: Riceliet!

Rice Ball: My love!! ~Both start running towards each other and... Riceliet passes Submeo and hugs the Chicken Sandwich! =O Oh, and Submeo is standing there stoned. xD~

Sub: ... O__________________O; ~Faints~
-----------------------------------------------
Continue! xDDDD

Edit: Oh, and XxLovelinessxX, I realised you ever since you changed you name. And how did I do that? I checked the Name Change Page! =O ~Gaspeh~

Stephy
22nd June 2006, 8:06 PM
XDDDDDD Nice Plot you have there, HaKUra May! XDD Lol.

-----------------
Riceliet: Chicken Sandwhich, everyday I dream of you, I miss you, ever since Submeo broke us up...*cries and hugs him*

Submeo stands there, looking at her shocked. His hatred for Chicken Sandwhich grew more.

Chicken Sandwhich: Don't worry about it, we now can be together and-

Surfer comes.

Surfer: Dude! I'm soo hungry now! -picks up Chicken Sandwhich- This will make a perfect meal! -is going to eat it and Submeo cackles-

Riceliet: NOO!!!!! -jumps in with Chicken Sandwhich-

Submeo then gasps and says: I'll rescue you, my love!

He does a...

-----------
XDDD

Hakura May
22nd June 2006, 8:18 PM
xDDD That Surfer went random. O.o

---------------------

... cool James Bond style back flip into the Surfer's mouth!

Surfer: Whoa, dude. Ain't cool. Now I'm going to have heart burn! O____O ~Spots some Fritos on Riceliet's desk~ O_____O FRITOS! =O ~Eats some and some milk~ ._.

Meanwhile... Inside His Mouth. 0.o;;;;

Sub: Oof... Where am I? It looks like I discovered the first black hole! ~Pokes a tooth with falls apart. O.o~ When does this guy see his dentist? And what is... ~Sees the Fritos and milk rushing down~ Holy guacamole! O_____O ~Jumps down the throat~

Inside the... Erm... Stomach. 0.o;;;;;;;;;;;

Rice Ball: ~Lands in the stomach~ Chicken Sandwich?! Where are you?!

Chicken Sandwich: Try looking under you. >_<

Rice Ball: O___O;; ~Jumps off and hugs the Chicken Sandwich~ Ohhh... I missed you so much!

Chicken Sandwich: Me...

~Good ol' Subby lands on them both~

Chicken Sandwich: You AGAIN?! I think it's finally time to settle this! It's time... DDDDDDUUUUEELLL! >:O

Sub: Yu-Gi-Oh doesn't exist. O.o ~Ponders~

Chicken Sandwich: ... RUN! ~Takes hold of Riceliet's hands (if she has any. O.o) and runs~

Sub: No FAIR! ~All of a sudden, he hears... something, and from around a corner... comes a...~

--------------------------------

Stephy
22nd June 2006, 8:29 PM
XDDDD
--------------
...A pretty Salmon! Submeo falls in love with first sight, and Riceliet gets jealous. Riceliet breaks off with Chicken Sandwhich, and tries to get Submeo, but he wouldn't listen.

Submeo: Oh pretty, Salmon! You look so pretty!

Salmon: ~blushes~ Thanks!

Then Riceliet becomes angry and does a...

-----------

O.o

Edit: Oh, and XxLovelinessxX, I realised you ever since you changed you name. And how did I do that? I checked the Name Change Page! =O ~Gaspeh~
But...How did you that? ~gasps~ Anyhow, I knew you checked it, when you were online, I went to look on your profile and it says you were checking it...Then I wondered if you were going to change name again and shrugged XD Coicidence, ne? xD

Hakura May
22nd June 2006, 8:46 PM
Lol! A Sub falls in love with a fish. O.o xDDDD

------------------

... tackle at the Salmon fish.

Sub: What did you do that for? Huhhh?! O.o

Rice Ball: I thought you loved me! ;_;

Sub: Oh no! ~Looks at Salmon~ She's my love! =O

Rice Ball: Well, that can't happen! NO WAY! >_< ~Jumps next to the Salmon~

~Screen goes black~

Riceliet would like to battle! (They didn't have Yu-Gi-Oh but they had Pokemon. O.o)

Salmon: Ehh... O.o

Riceliet sends out... um... Absol? Ya... that works. :/

Salmon sends out... errr... Seaking. That works as well. :3

Will Riceliet suceed in winning Submeo's love, or be doomed with the dreaded Chicken Sandwich?

To be continued...

----------------------

I'm feeling very random today. O.o

Stephy
22nd June 2006, 8:50 PM
XDDDDD
-------------
Submeo sits and looks at their battle.

Chicken Sandwhich comes and announces the battle, "Let the Battle Begin!"

Riceliet: Okay! Uh..Um...What attacks did Absol use again? Wait...I remember! Sleep Powder, Absol!

Absol stands there confuzzled.

Salmon cackles, then say: Seaking! Use uh...um...Use...Flamethrower!

Seaking swims there confused.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere...
-------------
O.o

Hakura May
22nd June 2006, 9:02 PM
xDDDD Sleep Powder?! xDDDDDD Flamethrower?! xDDDDDD ~Dies~

-----------------

... comes Professor Oak. (What the heck is he doing down there? O.o)

Professor Oak: In order to have your Pokemon attack, well... ummm.. You might wanna know what attacks your Pokemon knows. O.o For starters, why don't you use the PokeDex? ~Vanishes~

Rice Ball: Oooh... Right... Now... Absol! Use... Flamethrower! ~Attack hits and nothing happens~

Salmon: Fwa ha ha! Now, Seaking, Attract! (Note that the Pokemon are the same gender. :/)

Professor Oak: ~Randomly appears~ It would also help to consider if the attack is effective or not. :/ ~Disappears~

Salmon: Ooooh... Right... ~Looks through~ I've got it! Seaking, Use Surf! =O ~Attack hits~

Rice Ball: WHAT?! No fair! Fine then! ~Recalls Absol and release... Kyogre. O.o~

Salmon: You can do that!

Rice Ball: I just did! =D ~Kyogre uses Thunderbolt with makes Seaking faint~

Salmon: That's it! ~She throws a Pokeball... sending out a...~

-----------------------

Would a Kyogre even fit inside a stomach? xDDDD

Stephy
22nd June 2006, 9:10 PM
XDDD Professor Oak? Pokedex? HaKUra May, you amuse me alot! XD
-----------------
...Rayquaza! Everyone gasped and looked at the legendary Pokemon.

Riceliet: You want to play rough? I'll play rough! Kyogre, Use um...-her Pokedex vanishes- Uh...Hydro Pump! (Wow, she got it right! O.o)

Salmon: -still has her PokÚdex- Rayquaza! Hyper Beam!

~~~~~

Submeo is playing with his yo-yo, and it rolls onto the middle of Rayquaza and Kyogre attacking.

"My Yo-Yo!" Submeo exclaimed.

Submeo runs to it to pick it up, when suddenly...

--------------

O.o...Will Submeo die? Or live?

Hakura May
22nd June 2006, 9:17 PM
His YO-YO?! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ~Infinite D's~ ZOMG! I just died laughing. xDDDD

-------------

... a Lugia randomly appears and uses Safeguard to protect him. O.o

Salmon: Hey! Get out of our battle! This is between me and the Rice Ball, and it's for you as well!

In the mean time, Riceliet changed her Pokemon from Kyogre to Ho-Oh. O.o

Salmon: You big cheater! Rayquaza! Use... Rest!

Rayquaza falls asleep.

Salmon: ...

Chicken Sandwich: ...

Salmon: ._.

Rice Ball: Somebody just TALK! I hate silence! >_< Anyway, Ho-Oh! Erm... Attack it! =O

Hoh-Oh began, umm... attacking Rayquaza.

Will Salmon lose to Riceliet just because Rayquaza is snoozing?

To be continued...

Stephy
22nd June 2006, 9:27 PM
XDDDDDD I just randomly thought up of a yo-yo.
----------------
Rayquaza: Zzzz...

Ho-oh: ...

Salmon stares at Riceliet. Riceliet stares at Salmon. Submeo stares at his yo-yo. Chicken Sandwhich stares at Submeo with his yo-yo. There was silence.

Rayquaza woke up!

Riceliet: Alright! I was getting tired of the silence! Now, Hyper Beam!

Salmon: Ho-oh! Now,...

~~~~~~

Chicken Sandwhich stares at Submeo with his yo-yo. Submeo stares at yo-yo. Silence. Chicken Sandwhich stares at him, Submeo stares at yo-yo. Silence. Chicken Sandwhich stares at him, Submeo stares at yo-yo. Silence. Chicken Sandwhich stares at him, Submeo stares at yo-yo. Silence.

"Will you please talk?" Chicken Sandwhich.

"No." Submeo said. "See? I just talked."

"Do you wanna eat anything?" Chicken Sandwhich asked.

"No. Food can't eat food, anyway." Submeo said, still staring at his yo-yo.

"With ketchup?" Chicken Sandwhich asked.

"No thanks." Submeo said.

Then suddenly, HaKUra May appears beside Submeo and...

---------
I included you in the story! :p

Hakura May
22nd June 2006, 9:57 PM
xDDDDD Lol! Now that takes the random cake. ^______^;

-------------------

... begins to poke him. :/

Sub: WHO ARE YOU?! O___O

Hakura May: Erm... A person. O.o I'm hungry. ._. ~Looks at the Salmon~ O____O Fish filet time! =O ~Grabs the salmon~ Wait... I'm in a stomach so... This thing has already been digested!! EEEEEEEEYUCK! @_@ ~Throws it away to somewhere else in the Surfer. O.o)

Chicken Sandwich: ~Sudden feeling~ ~Heart eyes~ <3 My TRUE love =O ~Runs after the Salmon~

Hakura May: ...

Hakura May: ...

Rice Ball: I hate this silence! Ugh! We really gotta find a way to get out of here! Come on! ~Drags Sub and Hakura May out~

--------------------

Faerie
23rd June 2006, 12:11 AM
Um, hi. I'm back. O__o; A lot has happened since I've been gone, and it hasn't been very long either...

--------------------

Eventually the three end up coming out of the surfer's ear. Although they're glad to get out, they still don't really appreciate being covered in stomach fluids and earwax.

Onigiri-chan: Ugh, this is sooo gross.

Sub: Well, we're alive, anyway.

Surfer: *sticks finger into ear* Not cool, dude. Not cool.

Hakura May: So what happened to Salmon and Chicken Sandwich?

Sub: *pulls out a large pamphlet and puts on scholarly reading glasses* Well, it's a long story...

--------------------

8D Continue. NOW.

Hakura May
23rd June 2006, 12:48 AM
xDDDDDDDD

-----------------

Hakura May: I don't like long stories. :(

Sub: Fine. I'll make it short. Once upon a time... The end! Short enough?

Hakura May: Whatever...

Sub: Anyways... You DO realize the path they've taken... riiiiiiiight?!

O.o

Sub: ._. They're probably in the guy's throat by now! And do you know what happens when something gets in a human's throat?

Hakura May: They cough and choke really badly. :/

Sub: How did you know?

Hakura May: I AM a human. 0.o;;;;;

Sub: Oooooh... Right... Now. As I were saying. They are probably... ~Goes in a long lecture~

In the Surfer's... Throat? O.o

Chicken Sandwich: I... hate... RICE BALLS! >:O

Salmon: Me... TOO! >:O

Chicken Sandwich: Salmon?!

Salmon: Chicken Sandwich?!

O______O; ~Both fall in love~ <3 <3 <3 <3

~Rumble rumble... COUGH! COUGH~

Salmon: What was that?

On the outside...

Surfer: WHOA! Those Fritos were... COUGH! COUGH!

Hakura May... Oh no... Is he going to do what I THINK he's going to do?

Sub: I'm afraid he's going to do what you think he's going to do...

Hakura May: In that case... RUN!

~Everyone runs~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rice Ball: WHOA! I didn't get to say anything in this part! Why?! I hate silence, you know!

Hakura May: Yes, we know.

XxLovelinessxX: You see... Writing is difficult. We couldn't give you any lines. :(

Faerie: We'll give you more lines next time... alright?

Rice Ball: Fine, fine... When do I get payed?

Hakura May: When you stop complaining and do your job. >_<

XxLovelinessxX: You know, you're talking right now. O.o

Faerie: She means in the real story. Anyway, please get back to the story. Time is money! =O

Rice Ball: But...

All Of Us: Scene 16! Take One!!

Rice Ball: >_< ~Vanishes~

-----------------------

If you count, there have been 16 posts containing our story! If I'm wrong in counting, deal with it! xD

Stephy
23rd June 2006, 8:07 AM
XDDD -whacks you with a hammer-

-------------

They all randomly appear again-only this time, the three writers.

XxLovelinessxX: And that is the end of the story, "How Submeo Saved His Riceliet" Plus, the title's made up by me! Nice, right? :D *the crowd boos*
*Someone throws a tomatoes* HEY! Why you...*starts running towards them when-

*Hakura May and Faerie dragged XxLovelinessxX back*

Haruka May: Heh..heh...heh...*nervously glances at XxLovelinessxX*Anyhow, here's the credits!

Faerie takes out a scroll, and together with Hakura May, says: The Credits Are...*some music plays, and all the actors come on stage*

Faerie: Let's present the Surfer! Thanks for all your help, we appreciated it. *glances at Surfer*

Surfer waves and says: What's up, dude? *gets a tomatoe thrown at him*

Hakura May and Faerie sweat drops.

----------

XxLovelinessxX sulks in a room that was locked.

XxLovelinessxX: Why that...Hakura May and Faerie locked me up in this room! Not Fair! Humph! *folds arms* I should do the Credits!

XxLoveliness looks around the room and sighs.

XxLovelinessxX: I'm soooooo bored! I'll get back at them later! >=D

She suddenly sees a secret passage out of the room. She smirks, and takes out her weapon, AKA The Squeaky Toy Hammer, and hurries out of the room.

---------------

Hakura May: And now, we present...Chicken Sandwhich!

He does a...

What will Chicken Sandwhich do? What is XxLovelinessxX up to? Will Hakura May and Faerie be involved in XxLovelinessxX's Plans? Stay Tuned!
-------------

I didn't want to end it soon, so I decided to do the credits...:D Oh yeah, HaKUra May, there has been 20 posts in our story, including this post...So after Faerie and HaKUra May posts, there will be 22 Posts and that's where the story will end :D

Hakura May
23rd June 2006, 10:43 PM
xDDDDDDDD ~Dies of laughter~ How many times have I done that. 0.o;;;;;

---------------------

... break dance move on the stage.

~Crowd boos and throws tomatos~

Chicken Sandwich: O___O; I quit! ~Runs off~

Hakura May and Faerie sweatdrops again. ^_^;

Faerie: Ahem... ~cough~ Now, we present to you, Salmon!

~A few boos and a few yays~

Salmon: This wasn't what I expected! ~Grumle mumble~

Hakura May: It's movie life. Deal with it. >_<

Salmon! That wasn't enough! I HATE this! HATE HATE HATE! ~Jumps up and down and is dragged away with an old fashioned cane~

~Sweatdrop~ >_<;;;;;

Hakura May: Whoa, some, erm... very active... erm... actors, huh?

Crowd: BOOOOOOOO! >:O

Faerie: Just hurry it up. O.o

Hakura May: Fine, fine. Alright! Now, the Pokemon! Absol, Seaking, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Ho-Oh, come on out!

Absol jumps in and all the lights turn off, Kyogre lands on the stage, crushing everything, not to mention flooding the area, Ho-Oh pokes his head through a window and breaks it including the surrounding wall, not to mention turning up the heat, Rayquaza lifts the roof up and looks in, and Seaking, erm... flops around. @___@

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Hakura May and Faerie: Erm! Thank you for being here... Now leave!

Every Pokemon leaves and everything turns back to normal.

Faerie: ~Whisper whisper~ Ahem... We forgot one more Pokemon. The defender of the... erm... Sub.., We present to you... LUGIA!

Lugia comes in and everything gets pulled into a hurricane. O.o

Faerie and Hakura May: ~Clap clap~ Leave! O___O;

Everything is back to normal!

Hakura May: That was interesting... Now, for the cream of the crop!

Faerie: ... The best of the best!

Hakura May: ... The defender of the un-defended!

Faerie: ... The food of the dish! =D

Hakura May: 0.o;;;;;

Faerie: I ran out of things to say, alright. =(

Hakura May: >_<;;;;; Now...

Hakura May and Faerie: The Producers of Snackshipping would like to present the stars of today's show... Submeo! And Riceliet! We would...

All of a sudden, xXLovelinessXx jumps out with her squeaky hammer, and lunges toward Hakura May and Faerie...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

xXLovelinessXx: Now I didn't get to say anything!!

Hakura May: It's the movie life!

Faerie: At least you didn't have to conduct the whole presentation. ~Takes glass of water~

xXLovelinessXx: But...

Hakura May and Faerie: Last Scene! The Hyper xXLovelinessXx Strikes Back!

xXLovelinessXx: WHAT?! O____O;

Hakura May and Faerie: Oh... and drag the hyper one out. Get ready for the last scene, everyone! xXLovelinessXx! Get your hammer ready to attack us! 0.o

Will xXLovelinessXx suceed in her mission and gain all the spotlight, or will someone save Faerie and Hakura May? Tune in tomorrow for our last episode!

Stephy
24th June 2006, 7:38 AM
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *dies of laughter* Ahem. Anyhow, Faerie should post this one...But anyway...
-------------

XxLovelinessxX: WHAT?! O________________o;; How-what-you-...How did you know my plans!

Faerie: Um, it's all in the script. Except you brought along a squeaky hammer instead of a real hammer.

XxLovelinessxX: O______________o;; BUT YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME THE SCRIPT!

Hakura May: But you weren't doing the presentations! The crowd hates you, right?

*The crowd boos and throws tomatoes at XxLovelinessxX*

XxLovelinessxX: ._________.

Faerie: Hurry up and attack us! Like I said, time is money! Action, GO!

XxLovelinessxX: *picks up toy hammer and gets ready to attack when suddenly-

Riceliet: She's stealing all the spotlight!

Submeo: Yeah! Unfair!

Hakura May: Now, now, calm down.

Faerie: Yeah, you'll have your turn later.

DING!!! 30 minutes, over. The show is over, ladies and gentlemen, please proceed to the hall now.

XxLovelinessxX: WHAT? T____________T

Faerie: Oops, Submeo and Riceliet, sorry, no presentation for you. :p

Submeo and Riceliet: But we-

Hakura May: Nuh-uh. Show's over.

XxLovelinessxX: I didn't get to present! *sulks* Unfair!

Hakura May: T_______T But the crowd hates you.

Faerie: Yeah. So we didn't give you the script. :p

Hakura May: And ladies and gentlemen, show's over! Thank you for watching the show, "How Submeo Saved His Riceliet!" Now can we give our writers a big round of a applause? *the crowd claps for Hakura May and Faerie, but boos for XxLovelinessxX* Now, we'll have our writers say their speech. First up, XxLoveliness!

XxLovelinessxX: *sulks* I hate all of you. *The crowd throws tomatoes*

Faerie and Hakura May sweat dropped. T_____T;;

Hakura May: Second, Faerie!

Faerie: Thanks for visiting the show, and I hope all of you enjoyed it. Prepare for the next story, "How Riceliet Cheated On Submeo But They Got Together Again"

Hakura May: WHAT? Who made that story up? *glances at XxLovelinessxX*

XxLovelinessxX: *cowers*

DING! 10 Minutes for the writers are over!

Hakura May: See ya! *waves and smiles*

Faerie: Bye! Hope to see you all next time! *waves*

XxLoveliness: *sulks* Hope I won't see all of you next time. *Gets a tomatoes thrown*

Hakura May and Faerie sweat drops. T___________T;;

---------------------------
YAY! Storys over! ^_^ I got an idea, why not post the story up in the Shipping Fics? :D [/is shot
What? xP

Hakura May
24th June 2006, 4:16 PM
xDDDDDD ~Take a guess what happens. :/~

Put it in the Shipping Fics section. 0.o;;;;;;;

... It would attract lots of attention! xDDD ~Imagines the thought of a post entitled "How Submeo Saved his Riceliet: An Original Snackshipping Fic-Written by xXLovelinessXx, Faerie, and Hakura May"

Random Dude One: What's Snackshipping?

Random Dude Two: I dunno, but I'm sure Advanceshipping owns all! [/ish shot again]

O___O; XD XD XD XD

Oh, and I can think of a really stinky title. xD Submeo and Riceliet: The Sequel! [/ish shot... again. =(]

Well, before the sequel is written, ~Hands out drinks of waters and some Fritos~ here's a topic to keep you all busy! ^_^

Do you believe that the pairing of the Chicken Sandwich and Rice Ball is threatening Snackshipping? xD

Stephy
24th June 2006, 4:43 PM
XDDD Oh great. You just tempted me to put this story up in the Shipping Fics Section! XD It would attract a lot of attention, I tell ya! ...You know what? I'm going to put that story up! XD I'm just going to put it in my Microsoft Word and double-check it first...

Anyhow, for the topic! ^_^

Do you believe that the pairing of the Chicken Sandwich and Rice Ball is threatening Snackshipping? xD
XD Of course! But with my weapon...AKA Squeaky Toy Hammer...No one will come near Riceliet and Submeo now! Muwhahaha!

Hakura May
24th June 2006, 5:03 PM
You're kidding me! O___O;; You're going to really put it up? 0.o ~Faints~

Ehhh... While I'm at it, I'll answer my own topic. ^^

Well of course, duh! Just see how many hints they have! Did I tell you that Chicken Sandwich once saved Riceliet from being eaten by a Munchlax?! O___o;;; But either way, Snackshipping shall still own all! >:O ~Picks up our happy couple and runs off~

We should really think up a real name for the Chicken Sandwich, even if he isn't part of Snackshipping. Ehhh... How about... Mister Mold Man?! XDDDDDDDD

Stephy
24th June 2006, 5:37 PM
Sorry. But I'm putting it up! :p I want to see how people react! *types on Microsoft Word* I'm almost done...

We should really think up a real name for the Chicken Sandwich, even if he isn't part of Snackshipping. Ehhh... How about... Mister Mold Man?! XDDDDDDDD
XDDDDDDDDD How about putting it in a shorter way...Moldy Man?! XD

Faerie
24th June 2006, 9:54 PM
Yes, it's veeeery threatening. Expecially since we made it up ourselves! xP It's funny either way - whether Onigiri-chan likes Chicken Sandwich or not. But I still support Snackshipping. Yeah. *shifty eyes* O__o;

We should really think up a real name for the Chicken Sandwich, even if he isn't part of Snackshipping. Ehhh... How about... Mister Mold Man?! XDDDDDDDDNaaah. Sub Sandwich has still retained his name, but sometimes we call him Subby. Soz, for Chicken Sandwich...How 'bout CHICKY?! 8D *shot*

Eheh. Let's just call him Mr. Chicken or something.

Hakura May
24th June 2006, 10:08 PM
Chicky?!? LOOOOL! xDDDDDDDDDD ~Dies~

Alright, Mr. Chicken it is! =D

Mr. Chicken: I ain't a chicken, dude!

Deal with it, bub. >_< And his nickname shall be Moldy Man! xDD

Moldy Man: I hate this job!

Drag the paranoid guy now, please! And let's leave our wonderful couple in peace! ^____^

Sorry. But I'm putting it up! :p I want to see how people react! *types on Microsoft Word* I'm almost done...

O__________________o;;;;; ~Faints and gets carried away by a stretcher~

News Flash! A new rival shipping has been made! There have been Mr. Chicken and Riceliet, Submeo and Salmon, Submeo and Baloney, but... there is another lover of Riceliet... That is... Ramen! =O Riceliet has been seen with Ramen! This is bad... She couldn't resist the beef flavor. 0.o;;; We must protect Snackshipping! ~Grabs Submeo and Riceliet and runs away~

Faerie
24th June 2006, 10:16 PM
Sorry. But I'm putting it up! :p I want to see how people react! *types on Microsoft Word* I'm almost done...:o Hoe noes! Seriously? That would be...scary.

Stephy
25th June 2006, 2:46 PM
XD Aren't you two terrified about me putting the story? Hmm? XD [/is shot

XDDD For the sake of you two... I'm going to put it up XD [/is shot again

Seriously though, I want to see how many people will reply XD

News Flash! A new rival shipping has been made! There have been Mr. Chicken and Riceliet, Submeo and Salmon, Submeo and Baloney, but... there is another lover of Riceliet... That is... Ramen! =O Riceliet has been seen with Ramen! This is bad... She couldn't resist the beef flavor. 0.o;;; We must protect Snackshipping! ~Grabs Submeo and Riceliet and runs away~
Um, excuse me Miss Reporter Lady, but isn't Salmon and Ramen the same? XDDD I mean, they are both fish, right? XD Or was Ramen beef? I'm not sure...>_<;; Anyhow, since I'm bored...

...PREPARE FOR THE SEQUEL TO "How Submeo Saved His Riceliet"! XD

-------------
It was a beautiful night, where Subby and Riceliet were eating hamburgers in a Resturarent.

Subby: WAIT A MINUTE! I'm eating hamburgers? O__________o;;

Riceliet: YEAH! O_______O;;

(XxLovelinessxX: Just shut up, will ya? T_T;; I confess, I ran out of options. >_<;; )

Anyhow, back to the story. They were eating happily until a waiter-A Baloney came. Then she started flirting with Subby and then a bunch of Baloneys came and surronded Subby.

(XxLovelinessxX: THE ATTACK OF THE BALONEYS! *hides*)
-----------------

Anyhow, Faerie and Hakura May, have you noticed that we three are the only ones who often post here? XD

Chicky?!? LOOOOL! xDDDDDDDDDD ~Dies~
O___________O;;; I was thinking of him in KFC...Remember the advertisment?

.::Flashback:::.

Chicky: Hi all! I'm Chicky, the Chicken! ^______^ Hope you all visit KFC and buy lots and lots of food, until you grow as fast as me! ^_______^

.::Flashback:::.

O______________o;; I wondered how much he got paid for saying that... But that doesn't matter! ^____^ He doesn't affect Snackshipping...Right?

Hakura May
25th June 2006, 3:57 PM
XD Aren't you two terrified about me putting the story? Hmm? XD [/is shot

XDDD For the sake of you two... I'm going to put it up XD [/is shot again

Seriously though, I want to see how many people will reply XD

xD I hope a lot of people do reply. Well... I'll be waiting... Under this rock! ~Hides~

Um, excuse me Miss Reporter Lady, but isn't Salmon and Ramen the same? XDDD I mean, they are both fish, right? XD Or was Ramen beef? I'm not sure...>_<;; Anyhow, since I'm bored...

The last Ramen I had was beef. 0.o;;;; XD How can a bowl of noodles talk and walk? ~.~

xDDDDDDDDDD A sub eating a hamburger?! O_______O ~Dies~

-----------------

Riceliet: Oh, Submeo! Stop you big bags of Baloney! You're just lunch meat!

Submeo: ................

Baloney: <333333333333 He's cute! O___O

Submeo: Why do I have to be so... appealing?

Baloneys: <3333333333333333 Awwwww... O_____O ~Shifteh eyes~ O.o o.O HE'S MY LOVE! ~Starts fighting over Submeo~

Riceliet: Oh! SUBMEO! ;____;

Submeo: ~Walks out and straightens his tie~ I'm fine! Come on! Let's get outta here!

They ran outside and got in their 2006 Corvette. Then they drove off.

Baloney 1: No! He's mine! Mine, mine, mine, m... Wait! He's gone!!

Baloneys: HUH?!?

Baloney 2: He must have disappeared with that... ball of rice. Looks more like blue cheese!

Baloney 3: Well... He couldn't have gotten too far! Let's get him! ~Runs out with hearts in her eyes~

All Other Baloneys: <3333333333333 ~Runs out~

In the meantime, our happy couple (now reunited) stopped at a...

~~~~~~~~~~

Chicken Sandwich: Where do I come in?!

Hakura May: >________<;;;;; Take him AWAY!

Chicken Sandwich: But...

Hakura May: NOOOOOOOOOOW!

~Chicken Sandwich gets towed away~ ~Faerie and XxLovelinessxX stand.... sweatdropping~ O____o;;;;;;

---------------------

Anyhow, Faerie and Hakura May, have you noticed that we three are the only ones who often post here? XD

O___o ~Looks around~ You're right! XDD

Stephy
26th June 2006, 8:57 AM
Off-topic: I claimed Hakura May and Faerie in the Member Claiming Thread! =D

----------
MACDONALDS! YUM!

Subby: Since we haven't eaten yet, let's go and order...~drum roll~ Chicken Burger I heard they are delicious- WAIT A MINUTE! O.o

Riceliet: Yeah! Why Chicken Burger?

(XxLovelinessxX: Deal with it >_>;; )

A waiter then came and it was...~drum roll~

Faerie! O.o

(XxLovelinessxX: How on earth did she appear? O.o

Hakura May: I don't know. O.o Someone must have pressed the button-

XxLovelinessxX and Hakura May appear as a waitress)

O.o

Subby: We would like to take orders, miss.

XxLovelinessxX: ORDERS?! We are not your slave, for your information! We-Hang on, if I'm here and Faerie and Hakura May is here...WHO ON EARTH IS WRITING THE STORY?

Chicken Sandwhich(From Off-Screen): ME! You all stupid writers won't let me have a role, so from now on, I am in charge of the story and I wlil nwo tyep lyk thsi!

Hakura May: Oh noez! We gto to stpo hmi!

-----------------

O.o Oh, and bear in mind that Chicken Sandwhich will affect the story and good old Submeo will save Riceliet and save the day =D

Anyhow, I'm done typing the story(How Submeo Saved His Riceliet), but do you want me to type it in a Proper Story Format or In Script Format? And are Script Stories allowed? I need to know before posting it up and spread the Snackshipping Love =D <33

Hakura May
26th June 2006, 7:55 PM
Off-topic: I claimed Hakura May and Faerie in the Member Claiming Thread! =D

xD Hey! I got two spots left... so if you aren't all claimed... ~Runs over to the Member Claiming Thread as well~ ^__^'

xDDDDDD Ahem... Oh, I got a translation of our text at the bottom in case you're too laxy to do it yourselves! =O

----------------------

Faerie: Yse, ew mstu!

XxLovelinessxX: Whta?!

Hakura May: >_______<;;

Riceliet: Oh noez! Hepl ew, Subeom!

Submeo: Dot'n wrroy!

All of Us: Whta?!

>____________<;;;;;

Hakura May: Ew mstu stpo Chikcne Asdnwihc!

All of Us: WHTA?!?!

Chicken Sandwich: Ahhh... Sweet victory! ^____^

Faerie: Os whta shuodl ew od?!

Hakura May: Mmmmu... Ew shuodl stpo teh Chikcne Sadniwch!

XxLovelinessxX: I knwo! Ew shuodl stpo teh Chikcne Sadniwch!

Hakura May: Thta's whta I sadi! 0.o;;;;

Sbumoe: Os treu! Cmoe no! Lte's...

Rcileiet: Sbumoe! Loko ta yuor nmae!

XxLvoleinessxX: Thye're changnig oto!

Haruka May: Whta abuto em? >___< Ym naem si NTO Hakura May! I maen... GUH!!!

All of Us: WHTA?!?!?!

Fieaer: Poitn sadi, ew mstu stpo Modly Mna!

All of Us: WHTA?!?!??!

Fieaer: ~Sghi~ Nevemrind...

-----------------------------

xDDD Alright... Ahem... The translation starts... now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Faerie: Yes! We must!

XxLovelinessxX: What?

Hakura May: >________<;;;

Riceliet: Oh no! Help me, Submeo!

Submeo: Don't worry!

All of Us: WHAT?!?

Chicken Sandwich: Ahhh... Sweet victory! ^____^

Faerie: So what should we do?

Hakura May: Ummm... we should stop Chicken Sandwich!

XxLovelinessxX: I know! We should stop Chicken Sandwich!

Hakura May: That's what I said. 0.o;;;

Submeo: So true! Come on! Let's...

Riceliet: Submeo! Look at your name!

XxLovelinessxX: They're changing too!

Hakura May: What about me? >___< My name is NOT Haruka May! I mean... UGH! (Because, Hakura May turns into Haruka May, and vice versa. I meant to say "My name is not Haruka May" but because of the Moldy Dude... you get the point. ^_^)

All of Us: WHAT?!?!

Faerie: Point said, we must stop Moldy Man!

All of Us: WHAT?!?!

Faerie: ~Sigh~ Nevermind...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

... and stops here. =D

Anyhow, I'm done typing the story(How Submeo Saved His Riceliet), but do you want me to type it in a Proper Story Format or In Script Format? And are Script Stories allowed? I need to know before posting it up and spread the Snackshipping Love =D <33

Hmmm.. I doubt they are allowed. I actually dunno, since I've never seen one out on the forums, which probably means they aren't allowed. xD

Edit: Off-Topic: Ya! I made it just in time to claim XxLovelinessxX and Faerie, hopefully, once the list is updated. ^^

Stephy
27th June 2006, 12:01 PM
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD *dies of laughter* ZOMG, I just died of laughing! XDDDDDDDDD
---------------
Pepper macoroni: I mstu stpo Modly Nam!

Digusting Ricey: Smeobu, yoru nmae chagend agina!!!

Pepper macoroni: WHTA!!!!! Digusting Ricey, stya herre! *nrsu straitegh ot a wlla angliry*

-----------

XxUglinessxX, I_Hate_Haruka, and Fiercely, were trapped in a cage.

XxUglinessxX: HAG! >:O

I_Hate_Haruka: Studip Chicken Sandwhich! >:O

Fiercely: I thae mih! >:O

Thne sueddlyn, Pepper Macoroni coems adn...
--------------------------

Translation( I copied Hakura May...:p)

-----------------------

Submeo: I must stop Moldy Man!

Riceliet: Submeo, your name changed again!

Submeo: WHAT!!!!! Riceliet, stay here! *Runs straight to a door angrily*
-----------

XxLovelinessxX, Hakura May, and Feariely, were trapped in a cage.

XxLovelinessxX: GAH! >:O

Hakura May: Stupid Chicken Sandwhich! >:O

Faerie: I hate him! >:O

Then suddenly, Pepper Macoroni comes and...

----------------

NOTE:

Submeo is now known as "Pepper Macoroni"
Riceliet is now known as "Digusting Ricey"
XxLovelinessxX is now known as "XxUglinessxX" -_________-;;
Hakura May is now known as "I_Hate_Haruka"
Faerie is now known as "Fiercely"

Hmmm.. I doubt they are allowed. I actually dunno, since I've never seen one out on the forums, which probably means they aren't allowed. xD
~dies~ WHAT? :/ That means I have to rewrite it in story format...~sighs~ Oh well. For the sake of Snackshipping, me ish going to do it! XD Though, it might be a few days...:/

But I have to spread the Snackshipping Love! ^_____^

jigglyskitt
27th June 2006, 12:06 PM
I really think The Sub Sandwich likes Pizza more. I mean, there's so much more evidence of it. =/

Stephy
27th June 2006, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted By jigglyskitt
I really think The Sub Sandwich likes Pizza more. I mean, there's so much more evidence of it. =/
No! Sub Sandwhich does not like Pizza! >=( *writes down on notebook*

Another Ship against Snackshipping...SubxPizza

But still...Snackshipping Pwns All Of Teh Food Shippings! ;P Ricliet and Submeo are meant to be together! ^________^ Besides, there's no evidence for SubxPizza! ;D Prove it! XP

Hakura May
27th June 2006, 4:44 PM
xDDDDDDDDDD Pepper Macoroni?! ~Dies~

----------------

... beigns ot od teh rcaemane. 0.o;;;;

I_Hate_Haruka: Wtha si eh diogn?!

XxUglinessxX: I thnki eh's diogn teh rcaemane!

I_Hate_Haruka: Btu hwy?!

Fiercely: Chckien Sadnichw idd ti! Eh's ni cnotlro!

I_Hate_Haruka and XxUglinessxX: WHTA?!?

Fiercely: >_________<;;;;

Meanwhile, in a galaxy far, far away...

Chicken Sandwich: Oooooh! Sweet victory! Entertaining too! Let's see... ~Presses the "Submeo Button" and then the "Cartwheel Button."

~Pepper Macoroni bgeisn ot od cratweehls~

Pepper Macoroni: HEEEEEEEELP!

All of Us: O________o;;;;;;

------------------------------

Chicken Sandwich: ~Sigh~ I love...

Faerie: Hey! Why is everything normal here?!

XxLovelinessxX: ZOMG! I can talk normal! =O

Hakura May: >_____<;;;

Chicken Sandwich: Because I made it normal! Now get back to the story! ~Sends us back~ Now... What should I do next? Hmmm... ~Lightbulb~ I've got it! ~Presses a yellow button~

Monterey Jack: GUH! Oogd! I spoted! I...

Parmesan: Wtia! Ruo anems chngeda! Nwo thye rae anems fo...

All of Us: ~Glance glance~ HESEEC?!?

Swiss: Ym nmae truned ot Swiss, wtha aoubt...

XxCheesinessxX: M'i ehre. >____<;;;

Riceliet: I didn't get to speak ONCE! I...

Chicken Sandwich: So WHAT?!? GET BACK NOW!

Riceliet: But...

Chicken Sandwich: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Riceliet: You stink worse than XxLovelinessxX, Faerie, and Haruka May! >:O

Hakura May: It's HaKUra May! >>>>>:O ~Explosions~ >>>>>:O

~XxLovelinessxX and Faerie drag Hakura May off the stage while Riceliet and Moldy Man stand, sweatdropping~

Chicken Sandwich: My name is NOT Moldy Man!!! >>>>>>>>>:O ~Explosions~ >>>>>>>>>:O

~XxLovelinessxX and Faerie drag Mol...~

Chicken Sandwich: GRRRRRRRRRRR! >:O

~... Erm... Chicken Sandwich (the idiot) off the stage~

Riceliet: ~Sweatdropping~ O________o;;;;

-------------------------------------

The translation starts... now... and...

... begins to do the macarena. 0.o;;;;

Hakura May: What is he doing?

XxLovelinessxX: I think he's going the macarena!

Hakura May: But why?!

Faerie: Chicken Sandwich did it! He's in control!

Hakura May and XxLovelinessxX: WHAT?!?

Faerie: >_______<;;;;

Meanwhile, in a galaxy far, far away...

Chicken Sandwich: Oooooh! Sweet victory! Entertaining too! Let's see... ~Presses the "Submeo Button" and then the "Cartwheel Button."

~Submeo begins to do cartwheels~

Submeo: HEEEEEEEEEELP!

All of Us: O________o;;;;

-------------------------

Chicken Sandwich: ~Sigh~ I love...

Faerie: Hey! Why is everything normal here?!

XxLovelinessxX: ZOMG! I can talk normal! =O

Hakura May: >_____<;;;

Chicken Sandwich: Because I made it normal! Now get back to the story! ~Sends us back~ Now... What should I do next? Hmmm... ~Lightbulb~ I've got it! ~Presses a yellow button~

Submeo: Good! I stopped! I...

Hakura May: Wait! Our names changed again! Now they are names of...

All of Us:M CHEESE?!?

Faerie: My name changed to Swiss, what about...

XxLovelinessxX: I'm here... >______<

Riceliet: I didn't get to speak ONCE! I...

Chicken Sandwich: So WHAT?!? GET BACK NOW!

Riceliet: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Riceliet: You stink worse than XxLovelinessxX, Faerie, and Haruka May! >:O

Hakura May: It's HaKUra May! >>>>>:O ~Explosions~ >>>>>:O

~XxLovelinessxX and Faerie drag Hakura May off the stage while Riceliet and Moldy Man stand, sweatdropping~

Chicken Sandwich: My name is NOT Moldy Man!!! >>>>>>>>>:O ~Explosions~ >>>>>>>>>:O

~XxLovelinessxX and Faerie drag Mol...~

Chicken Sandwich: GRRRRRRRRRRR! >:O

~... Erm... Chicken Sandwich (the idiot) off the stage~

Riceliet: ~Sweatdropping~ O________o;;;;

... ends here! =D

Submeo - Monterey Jack
Riceliet - Provolone
Hakura May - Parmesan
Faerie - Swiss
XxLovelinessxX - Erm... XxCheesinessxX 0.o;;;;

Kariachi
27th June 2006, 7:37 PM
You people, are wierdos. But I like ya`!

I`ve figured it out! Chicken Sandwich belongs with Pizza. Salmon goes with Ramen. And of course our heroes.

All Hail Snackshipping!!

Hakura May
27th June 2006, 7:44 PM
You people, are wierdos. But I like ya`!

Us? Weirdos? Nah! We're just a normal bunch! ^_____^

... not. ;P

I`ve figured it out! Chicken Sandwich belongs with Pizza. Salmon goes with Ramen. And of course our heroes.

~Gaspeh~ Good point! =O But, what about Baloney? She's lonely. ;o

And besides, Ramen doesn't like the smell of fish. >__<;;

Kariachi
27th June 2006, 8:02 PM
~Gaspeh~ Good point! =O But, what about Baloney? She's lonely. ;o

And besides, Ramen doesn't like the smell of fish. >__<;;

Darn.

Okay, we put Baloney with the Ramen. Salmon goes with Hot Pastrami on Rye.

Better?

Faerie
27th June 2006, 9:44 PM
Hello everybody. I'm FINALLY back. I know, I've been gone for a long time, but I missed this thread after a while and - ACK! *is tackled by Hakura May and xXLovelinessXx* >__<;;

Yeah. So I've been going around and doing a whole lot of nothing. I have been visiting this thread but for some reason I just haven't wanted to post a lot for a while. But now I will post and we will be a content theoretical family of Snackshippers! >DDD *shot for no reason*

Wait...Fiercely? Swiss?! What does this have to do with anything?

...Oh. I forgot we never make sense. Never mind. xD

Us? Weirdos? Nah! We're just a normal bunch! ^_____^NORMAL?! O_________O;;; Normal is scary. *hides under a table*

jigglyskitt
27th June 2006, 9:48 PM
In episode 376, Pizza tells the Sub Sandwich he thinks of him "differently" then most other foods. If that's not evidence, I don't know what is.

Faerie
27th June 2006, 9:51 PM
Hm. Maybe we COULD support Pizza -> Sub Sandwich, but I won't support two-sided. xP Subby belongs with Onigiri-chan.

And, for your information, this (http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/houen/376.shtml) is episode 376. Or this (http://www.serebii.net/anime/epiguide/houen/378.shtml) one, if you're going by English numbers.

Hakura May
27th June 2006, 9:53 PM
Meep! Tables are scary! O_________O;;; Cheese is good. =D

O___O Wait! Swiss, er, Faerie is back! =O Hide the party stuff!! [/ish shot] xD Just kidding! ^_~

Nuuuu! We're getting off-topic! ~Steals XxLovelinessxX's squeaky toy hammer and begins to whack Faerie~

And, who's continueing the story? I just did the last part. Sooo... ~Glance glance~ XxLovelinessxX? Faerie? 0.o;;;;;;

Edit: XD Pizza belongs with Cheese! ^___________^

Kariachi
27th June 2006, 10:03 PM
XD Pizza belongs with Cheese! ^___________^

It works!! That way everything works out! But what would we call it? What would we call anything? Why am I asking questions? Why, God, Why?!

Here`s a question for you guys;

What would our heroes` kids look like? Is that even possible?

Faerie
27th June 2006, 10:10 PM
NO. O__________________O;;;;

Hakura May
27th June 2006, 10:35 PM

~Imagines a black and white sub and the bread is made of rice~

O______________o;;;;;;;; It's a what the heck situation! =O

And so my post won't be SPAM, I'll include a free piccy! ;D

http://www.ramblestrip.com/sub.jpg

You can just tell that he's thinking of his Riceliet! =D

~Restrains self from putting this piccy on Photoshop, putting a thought bubble next to him, and putting a riceball in the thought bubble~ [/ish shot]

Stephy
28th June 2006, 7:48 AM
O__________o;; We are NOT Normal! Normal is...hideous! Scary! Um...uh...Stupid! [/is shot

ACK! *is tackled by Hakura May and xXLovelinessXx* >__<;;
*huggles* You are back, Swiss! Um, I mean...Faerie! ^__^;;

And...Oh no! People that are against Snackshipping are here! =O Prepare the engines, Hakura May! And the guns, Faerie! =O In five seconds, blast them away! XD *shoos them away with a broomstick* Shoo! Shoo! XD *hits them with a broomstick*

It IS possible! ^__^ And they'll look like um...um...RAMEN AND SALMON! Yes! That's it! ^__^ If you add Ramen onto Sub, it tastes nice! Add Salmon onto Riceball, it tastes even more nice! ~drools~ XD

Anyhow, the next part of the story! XD
-----------

XxLovelinessxX: Don't mind her, she's a bit bonkers. *then gasps randomly, and says* SHE STOLE MY SQUEAKY TOY HAMMER! >:O

Faerie: Uh, yeah...right. *sweat drops and glances at XxLovelinessxX* Look who's the one that's bonkers here.

XxLovelinessxX: WHAT?! You- *gets dragged away by people*

Riceliet: T_T;; * glances at Faerie* Looks like we are the only sane ones here.

-----------------

XxLovelinessxX, Chicken Sandwhich, HaKUra May were stuck in an room.

XxLovelinessxX: *sulks and takes squeaky toy hammer, bonking HaKUra May and Chicken Sandwhich's head. (Wait, does he have one? O.o)

Chicken Sandwhich: OW! Cut it out! >:O

HaKUra May: Yeah! >:O

XxLovelinessxX: *grumbles and takes out a...

--------------------

O.o

Hakura May
29th June 2006, 4:35 PM
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ~Dies of laughter~

---------------------

... toaster! =D

XxLovelinessxX: NOW! Fear my toastyness! >:D

Hakura May: 0.o;;;;;

Chicken Sandwich: ~Is drinking a smoothie~ Huh?

XxLovelinessxX: >_____<;;; I hate you! >:O You didn't listen to a word I said! Now, it's time for revenge... It's time to.... duuuuuuueeeeel!

Chicken Sandwich: There is no Yu-Gi-Oh in this time frame. ._.

XxLovelinessxX: FINE! I challenge you to a Pokemon battle! >:)

~Screen turns black and comes back on with XxLovelinessxX and Mold...

Chicken Sandwich: HEY?!

... Chicken Sandwich on a battle field... >_______<;;;~

XxLovelinessxX: It's time for REVENGE! ~Sends out a... erm... Beautifly? Ya... That works...~

Chicken Sandwich: f34r mY u18eR p0w3r!! =O ~Sends out... a... erm... Magikarp. ._.~

XxLovelinessxX: O______________O ~Bursts out laughing~ You're DEAD meat! Beautifly, erm... ~Forgets Beautifly's attacks~ Erm... Use Doubleslap! >:O

Beautifly: 0.o;;;;;;;;;

Chicken Sandwich: Fwa ha ha! Now, Magikarp... SOLARBEAM!!

Magikarp: ~Flops around~ Karp! Karp!

Chicken Sandwich: ~Anime fall~

XxLovelinessxX: ~Sweatdrop~ ^___^;;; Alright, now Beautifly, SKY UPPERCUT!

Beautifly: >________<;;;

Chicken Sandwich: Yessss! ~Does happy dance... can Chicken Sandwiches dance?! O_____o;;;~

Chicken Sandwich: YES THEY CAN!!! @__@ Now... Magikarp... Use... STEEL WING!!!!

Magikarp: ~Flops around~ Karp karp! Magikarp!

Both of Them: ~Anime fall~

XxLovelinessxX: This is going nowhere! So I shall recall my Beautifly, and send out... The most powerful Pokemon in the world. So powerful... So strong... So... Nevermind! I choose you... PIKACHU!!! =D

Pikachu: Pika! ^______^

Chicken Sandwich: ~Anime fall~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, while those two were battling their "hardest", Hakura May located an exit, found her way back to Faerie, Riceliet, and Submeo, and made her way back to the story:

Swiss: Phew! We got back to the... Hey! I can talk again!

Monterey Jack: That rocks! But... Our names are still cheese!

Parmesan: I like cheese. =D

~Swiss hits Parmesan in the head with a chopstick~

Provolone: Hey! Where's XxCheesinessxX?!

Parmesan: I left her in her battle with the Chicken Sandwich, but that's good! Now, since Chicken Sandwich is busy battling, all the story barriers are down, and we can sneak into his secret control room, fight off all the baddies, go to the top floor of the fourth tower, push in the secret code which happens to be "Cheese Rocks!", then the secret door will open, leading us to a weird tunnel with grass and trees and freaky music, and at the end there is a weird... thing, that when we defeat it, a hole opens up, we slide down, fix up the controls, and we'll be home free! =D

Swiss: Hey! How'd you know all that!

Parmesan: Easy! I read the script! ^______^

Everyone Else: ~Anime fall~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside the Secret Control Headquarters

Cipher Peon Resix: Hey! Who are you?!

Parmesan: You now work for... Chicken Sandwich?

Cipher Peon Blusix: Of course!

Cipher Peon Browsix: All us Hexagon Brothers work here now!

Cipher Peon Yellosix: What everyone said!

Cipher Peon Purpsix: You shall never pass us!

Cipher Peon Greesix: Our superiousness shall always win!

Swiss: Well get THIS! All your base... Are belong to us! =D

~Parmesan hits Swiss in the head with a remote while Monterey Jack and Provolone sweatdrop~

Cipher Peon Resix: Well get THIS! Count off!

Cipher Peon Blusix: One!

Cipher Peon Browsix: Two!

Cipher Peon Yellosix: Three!

Cipher Peon Purpsix: Four!

Cipher Peon Greesix: Five... Wait! There should be SIX! Ugh! Let's do it again from this end! Count off!

Cipher Peon Purpsix: One!

Cipher Peon Yellosix: Two!

Cipher Peon Browsix: Three!

Cipher Peon Blusix: Four!

Cipher Peon Resix: Five... There's one missing? Oh forget it! We challenge you all to a Pokemon battle!

Will the (idiot) Hexagon Brothers win, and stop our heroes in their tracks? And what about XxCheesinessxX? Find out in the next episode!!

----------------------

Phew! XD

Faerie
29th June 2006, 5:52 PM
xDD This story is crazy. I haven't read quite all of it but I will post anyway. After all, the less sense it makes the more fun it is. xP

-------------------

(Meanwhile, in the middle of the battle, something unexpected happens to completley turn the tables - but not in anyone's favor.)

Faerie: (sticks her head out of the Koiking's mouth) Hey! What about me? I've barely been in this story at all!

Pikachu: Pikaaaa?!

Faerie: I don't know either.

(Faerie climbs all the way out of the Koiking's mouth and behind her pulls some popcorn in a bag. She calmly walks across the battlefield to the sidelines and then promptly sits down and stares at the popcorn.)

Faerie: Yuck, this is all slobbery. I knew I shouldn't have brought it with me.

XxLovelinessxX: I told you so!

Faerie: ...No you didn't.

Hakura May: She did in another life.

Faerie: Ohhh. That explains it.

Chicken Sandwich: WHAT ABOUT THE BATTLE?!

Faerie and Hakura May: Good question.

-------------------

Stephy
30th June 2006, 10:42 AM
XDDDDDDDD

------------

XxLovelinessxX: And now, I will send out, the most powerful Pokemon in the world...~glances around~ Um, drum roll please?

Faerie: T______________T;; *switches on a button and music plays*

Hakura May: Wait! Isn't this the freaky music?

Suddenly, a door appears out of nowhere in front of them, and they open it and get sucked into it. O.o

----------------

XxLovelinessxX: ...A new-born Azurill! ^__________^

Moldy Man: WHAT? T__________T;; You can't even beat my Magikaro with THAT...

XxLovelinessxX: WHY YOU! I'll show the power of Azurill!!! >:O Azurill, Hydro Pump!

Moldy Man: WAIT, did Azurill just used Hydro Pump? O.o

XxLovelinessxX: Um yeah, I just did O.o

Moldy Man: UNFAIR! UNFAIR!

XxLovelinessxX: :p

Moldy Man: CAN YOU STOP CALLING MY MOLDY-MA-

A voice comes out of nowhere: NUH-UH! We control the story NOW! Muwhahaha...*cackles*

----------------

Hakura May: Um...yeah...T_T;; ~Looks at Faerie cackling and sighs~ I guess I gave her too much sugar to eat...T_T;;

----------------

O.o...

After all, the less sense it makes the more fun it is. xP
XD So true. The next thing you know, I'll add some random charactor inside it O.o

Hakura May
30th June 2006, 4:28 PM
XPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

------------------------

Faerie: I like sugar! ^_______^

Hakura May: ~Bonks her on the head~ Revenge! >:D

Submeo: Great! Now we control the story!

Riceliet: And all our names are changed! Awesome!

Hakura May: Ya! ~Glance glance~ Are you all thinking what I'm thinking?

Faerie: I think I'm thinking what you're thinking...

Hakrua May: >________<;;;; ~Points to the battle which is conveniently under the station we're on~ ~Looks through the glass window to see XxCheese... erm... XxLovelinessxX and Moldy...

Moldy Man: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!

... The Stinky Sandwich...

The Stinky Sandwich: That's better.... HEEEEEEEY!!!

... Chicken Sandwich (the idiot) battling~

Faerie: OHHHHHH! =D ~Runs over to the control panel and presses a button~

Random Dude: I love pie...

Everyone: 0.o;;;;;;;; Wrong button...

Faerie: Fine, fine... ~Presses another~

Little Red Riding Hood: Let's go to grandma's!

Hakura May: NOT THAT ONE! >___<;;;

Faerie: Fine, fine. ~Presses another button~

Santa: Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!

Everyone: AHHHHHHHHHHHH! O_____O;;;

Hakura May: Faerie!!! ~Presses random buttons and suddenly every random dude that appeared, erm, disappeared~

Hakura May: >_____<;;; I'll take over... Let's see! ~Presses a button that says "XxLovelinessxX" and another that says "The Hokey Pokey."~

------------------

XxLovelinessxX: Now! It's time for... R... Huh? WHAT?!? ~Begins to do the hokey pokey~

Moldy Man: 0.o;;;;;;;; Hey! This is my chance! Magikarp... CROSS CHOP!

Magikarp: Karp! karp!

Moldy Man: I'll... get the hang of it...

----------------

All of Us: ~Laughing to death~

Hakura May: Fwahaha! This place... Shall be... MINE! MINE! Hahahahaha... cough! Ahem...

Faerie: Nuh huh! It's like this! Fwahahahaahahahaaaaaa...

Hakura May: No way! ~Evil laugh~

Faerie: Nuuuuuuuu! ~Evil laugh~

While they were having their evil laughathon...

Submeo: ~Lays back into beach chair~ Sooooo relaxing, huh? ~Takes a sip of smoothie~

Riceliet: You said it... I...

Suddenly, the door opened up, and out came the Hexagon Brothers from before!

Cipher Peon Resix: Caught you! Get the... rice ball... thing.

~The other's pick up Riceliet and run away~

Riceliet: Nuuuu! Submeo!

Submeo: Riceliet! ;______;

Cipher Peon Resix: Yes! And now, you all are doomed! ~Evil laugh... then cough~

Hakura May and Faerie: No! That's not how you do it!

Cipher Peon Resix: Whatever. You all are numbered!

Hakura May: Says who?

Cipher Peon Resix: Says me... ~Hakura May falls in a trap door, and he snatches up Submeo~

Submeo: I'd fight if I had hands!!

Faerie: O______O;;; Oh darn it... ~Glance glance...~ ~Presses a button that says, "Charmander."~ ~A Charmander appears~

Charmander: Char! ~Says in an extremely cute tone~

Cipher Peon Resix: Awwww... How cuuuuuute! =D

Charmander: ~Evil look~ ~Sends out Flamethrower which burns Resix... and Submeo~

Submeo: AHHHHH! O____O

Faerie: Come on, Submeo! We have to find Haruka May!

Hakura May: ~Randomly appears~ It's not HaRUka May! It's HaKUra May!

Faerie: Get back down there! >_______<;;; Anyway! Onward! ~Runs and falls in another trap door~

Hakura May: Oof... Where am I?

She looked around to see... nothing. She had been trapped in a cage.

Hakura May: They really need a decorator to fix this place up... ~Sigh~

---------------

Faerie: ... Steady... Don't fall...

Aparrently, this secret base was build in a volcano, and Faerie and Submeo happened to have fallen into a lava chamber. 0.o;;;;;;

Submeo: I'm going to be extra crispy when this is over with... >_______<;;;

~Rumble rumble~

Faerie: What's that?

~Rumble rumble~

Submeo: I dunno...

~Rumble rumble~ And all of a sudden, out of the lava, popped a...

-----------------

Hakura May: I hate this dump! I... What's that?

~Crackle crackle~

Hakura May: ..................

~Crackle crackle~ And, suddenly, came out a...

XP Continue onward!

Stephy
30th June 2006, 4:53 PM
XDDDDDDDD

...Stinky Sandwhich!

Hakura May: MOLDY MAN? ~gasps~ Where's Cheesiness?

Stinky Sandwhi-

Stinky Sandwhich: HEY!

I mean, Moldy Man...-_-;;

Moldy Man: She got eaten by a baby azurill who just envolved into a Tynaritar.

Hakura May: Huh? O.o

----------------

Somewhere...Out there...

Faerie was sitting in a laboratory, controlling some controllers, and it seems like she's playing...POKER ON THE COMPUTER? O.o Submeo seems to be enjoying to eat Sushi in one of the rooms, who both got rescued by a...Magikarp. O.o

She picks up some sugar and eats it. Cheesiness drops in out of nowhere, and Faerie and Cheesiness compete in Poker. O.o But this Poker was...different. You had to mix Hakura May up with something, for example 'Orange Juice', and a big glass of Orange Juice will be poured onto her. The one who scored the most points wins.

But that isn't *really* Poker, isn't it? O.o...

Cheesiness: A Ice-cream!

---------------

Somewhere...Out there...Far, far away...

An ice-cream drops onto Hakura May's head.

Hakura May: AHH!!! AHHH!!! I've got ice-cream on my head!

Moldy Man: :p

Hakura May: HELP ME! STUPID!

Moldy Man: T_T;; *helps Hakura May*

Then suddenly...

Hakura May: *eyes turn into love-shape ones* I Love You, Moldy Man!

O.o

------------

Somewhere...Out there...In the Laboratory...

Faerie: Wait, should we give her star-shaped ones or love-shaped ones?

Loveliness: Hm...Love-shaped ones...Sounds great! ^___^ Hm, how about a bit...*presses some buttons*

-----------

Hakura May: *stops* I HATE YOU, MOLDY MAN! I HATE YOU! HATE YOU! *jumps up and down*

Moldy Man: Uh...yeah, right.

------------

Faerie: How about this button? *presses a button*

----------

Hakura May does a Somersault and says: I'm a Tarzan! Olay Olay WOO!!!

She then swings around like a monkey O.o

Moldy Man: *sweat drops and munches on a KFC Chicken that appeared out of nowhere*

----------

Faerie and XxLovelinessxX cracks up.

They press more buttons, when suddenly...

------------------

XDDD Hakura May, you fail. XDDD [/gets shot

Hakura May
30th June 2006, 5:28 PM
XDDDDDDDDDDDD ~Attacks XxLovelinessxX~ You dunno how much revenge I'm gonna give you this episode.. XP

---------------------
........ a pop-up shows up saying, "XxLovelinessxX! You just won a free trip to Las Vegas! To reciever your plane ticket, just go out the door, and keep going straight.

XxLovelinessxX: I... Won?! I WON!!! OHHHHHH YAAAAAA! Oh ya! Uh huh! Oh ya! Uh huh! Oh ya! Uh huh! Oh... ~Gets hit by a low flying airplane... O.o~ X.x

Faerie: I didn't win? CHEAP!!!!! ~Hits the computer with a squeaky toy hammer~

XxLovelinessxX: Hey! Isn't that mine? OH well! Oh ya! Uh huh! Oh... I'd better pick up my prize! ~Runs out, and closes door... then...~ AHHHHHH!

XxLovelinessxX began her free fall from the top of the tower where she fell from to... who knows where.

XxLovelinessxX: I believe I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! =D ~Smack~

She landed on a... big squishy mushroom. 0.o;;;;

XxLovelinessxX: Where's my ticket? I...

Voice: Congratulations! You won a free trip to Las Vegas! I'd love to give you your ticket, but I dropped it inside a slot machine, so you'll have to get it yourself. ~A random slot machine drops down~

XxLovelinessxX: But where do I get the money to use the slots?

Voice: That's your problem, but since I'll be nice, I'll let you use this bag of coins, but that's IT! ~Random bag of 1000 coins drops down~

XxLovelinessxX: Cool! ~Plays slots, and, finally, gets the jackpot~ ~Coins come flying out~ Oh ya! Uh huh! Oh ya! Uh huh! Oh ya! Uh huh! Oh... Huh? ~The mushroom she was on starts to go down... slowly...~ What's happening? Oh welL! At least it's nice and sl...oooooooooooow! ~Mushroom drops down rapidly and finally reaches the bottom~ Oh great. Now what? ~Door opens~ Fine... X.x ~Walks in door~

---------------

Faerie: ... Nope. Go fish... Do you have any... Articuno's?

~Clock ticking~

Submeo: Nope. Go fish... Do you have any... Blaziken's?

~Clock ticking~

Faerie: Fine, fine. ~Gives card~

Submeo: Cool... Now... Do you have any...

Voice: Hellooooooooooooooo?!??! Aren't you supposed to be trying to save Riceliet?!

Submeo: Awwww! But I was winning! I...

Voice: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

Submeo: Fine, fine. I... ~Gets dragged away by Faerie~

----------------------

Hakura May: ~Sigh~ YOU can never trust on any... ~XxLovelinessxX appears randomly~ XxLovelinessxX!

XxLovelinessxX: Would you believe it? Someone told me I won a ticket to Las Vegas! And...

Hakura May: ... you fell down onto a squishy mushroom and a voice told you that they dropped the ticket into a slot, and you had to play it to win the ticket. You got a jackpot, the mushroom lowered down, a door opened up. You went in the door, and here you are.

XxLovelinessxX: Yes! But... how did you know?

Hakura May: I was the voice. :P

XxLovelinessxX: ~Explosions~ >:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hakura May: Pretty clever, huh? Hahaha... huh... uh...

XxLovelinessxX: ~Gets so angry she breaks open the cage with her head... as well as the wall. O.o~

Hakura May: Cool! =D Come on! ~Drags her out~

Moldy Man: Heeeeeeeeey! What about me! ~An army of menacing evil canned tuna fish appears~

Tuna Fish: All your base... Are belong to us! All your base... Are belong to us!

Moldy Man: NOOOOOOO! ARGH! THE STUPIDITY OF THE SONG! ~Darth Vader style NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

----------------------

Outside of the secret base

Faerie: Hey! Where are we? This isn't a secret base! It's a... castle? O.o;;;

Submeo: Weird... But let's go! We have to save my sweet darling Riceliet!

Faerie: And find XxLovelinessxX and Hakura May for that matter! Let's go!

Sooner or later they find Hakura May and XxLovelinessxX, who is still mad, by the way. Then they hear...

Riceliet: Oh, Submeo! Submeo! Where for art thou, Submeo?!

Submeo: Over here! Down here, Riceliet!

Riceliet: ~Sigh~ It isn't Middle English, but it'll have to do. >____<;;;

Submeo: How'd you get up there? ~Looks at Riceliet who is at the top of the tower~

Riceliet: Oh, some wandering man dressed in red! I'm stuck, with nowhere to run...

Submeo: Fear not! Rapunzel, Rapunzel!

Riceliet: Thy read the wrong fairy tale. >____<

Submeo: Fine, fine! I'll revise! Ahem... Riceliet, Riceliet! Let down your hair!

Riceliet: I DON'T HAVE HAIR!!!

Submeo: >_____< Geez... Tough crowd... So, in other worlds, I have to go there, to save you. No way!

Riceliet: ~Sob~ Then thou shall perish up yonder! With not a soul to care! OH!

Submeo: Fine, FINE! Ugh! The things I do for love. >___< Now... how DO I get up there?

Riceliet: Try the staircase to your right, idiot. >____<;;;

Submeo: Ohhhh... riiiiiight... Ahem. I shall save you! ~Starts running up stairs dramatically~ Ooof... Ugh... ~Pant pant~

Riceliet: ~Sigh~ Brave Princes these days... They eat too many Fritos. ._.

XxLovelinessxX and Hakura May: Rock paper scissor, shoot! ~Hakura May has rock, and XxLoveliness has rock~ Rock paper scissor, shoot! ~Hakura May has paper, and XxLovelinessxx has paper~ Rock paper scissor, shoot! ~Hakura May has scissor and XxLovelinessxX has... you probably know the answer...~

Faerie: ~Eats ravioli which happens to appear~

Stephy
1st July 2006, 4:47 AM
>:OOOOOO Die, Hakura May! XPPP MY REVENGE! >:O

--------------------

XxLovelinessxX: STOP COPYING ME YOU IDIOT! >:O

Hakura May: >:O Don't you dare shout at me like that! I AM NOT COPYING YOU! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS-

Faerie: Calm down...T_T;;

XxLovelinessxX: *bonks her with my squeaky hammer* Shut up!

Hakura May: YEAH!

Faerie: T_T;;

-------------

Somewhere, out there...

THE ALIENS ARE INVADING! ATTACKING! OH NO! They pull down a rope, and out comes Riceliet and Submeo! O.o Then suddenly, the aliens disappear and Subby and Riceliet land in the lab. They start to press buttons, and

---------------

Hakura May and XxLovelinessxX does a...

-----------------

Hakura May
1st July 2006, 4:57 PM
xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

-----------------

... jog arond the world? 0.o;;;

Faerie: ~Calls to them~

Submeo: Hey! This is cool! ~Pushes more buttons~

Riceliet: You're telling me! =D

Five Hours Later

Faerie: ~Sigh~ I wonder where they could...

Hakura May and XxLovelinessxX: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Faerie: They're back! =D

~Hakura May and XxLovelinessxX crash into Faerie~

Faerie: OWWWWWWWW! >:O ~Hits them with a squeaky hammer~

Hakura May XxLovelinessxX: HEEEEEY! WATCH IT!!!

Faerie: ~Sweatdrop~

Hakura May: Now... Where's Submeo? And Riceliet? Shouldn't they be back by now?

XxLovelinessxX: Maybe we'd better go after them.

Faerie: Heh, ya! Who knows where they are! They don't even have eyes! How do they know?

~Le bonk on le head for Faerie~

Faerie: Not cool. >_____<;;;
-----------------------

Submeo: ~Snore~

Riceliet: Zzzzzzzzz...

Submeo: ~Yawn~

Riceliet: ~Mumble grumble~

Cipher Peon Resix: Wake up lovebirds! It's time for my revenge!

Submeo: Ah! Not you again! You're the one who stole my Riceliet! You'll PAY for this! ~Starts running toward and gets stopped by Riceliet~

Riceliet: Thy does not even have hands!

Submeo: Just once! PLEASE!

Riceliet: Thy must stop moving! STOP! Cease!

Submeo: Stop with the Middle English already!

Riceliet: But thou must make an impression on the readers! Besides, it sounds cool.

Cipher Peon Resix: 0.o;;;;;;;; Anyway... ~Prepares to jump on them... when...~

Hakura May: ~Flys in through the window and is swinging on a vine~ Ahhhhhhhh! Coming through! ~Knocks into Resix and knocks him down... and crashes into the wall~

~All other Cipher Peons come in~

Cipher Peons: Now! All your base... Are belong to us!

Hakura May: This is your base. 0.o

Cipher Peons: You ruined the drama! Fine! ~Is jumping to attack when...~

Faerie: Olaaaaaaaaay... WOO! ~Crashes into all the Cipher Peons and knocks them down, with real bowling pin crashing down sound effect, and she crashes into Hakura May~

Hakura: Strike! =D

Faerie: Oof... Submeo! Riceliet! You're alright! ^^

Hakura May: ~Standing up~ Wait! If I just swung in, and you just swung in, and we knocked out all the Cipher Peons, then... What's XxLovelinessxX gonna do? 0.o;;;;;;

~Moment~

XxLovelinessxX: Kow-a-bunga! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Faerie, Submeo, and Riceliet: DUUUUUUUCK!!!

~Hakura May ducks just in time, and XxLovelinessxX crashes... and breaks the wall with her head. 0.o~

XxLovelinessxX: Huh? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ~Drops from the vine and lands head first on a flat rock... which also happens to break. O.o~

Hakura May: Hey! Thanks! You're head has sure come in handy today! ^______^;; Let's go! ~Jumps out followed by Faerie, Submeo, and Riceliet~

Faerie: Sooooo... What now?

Submeo: Well, I think we should start by...

Riceliet: SUBMEO! HELP ME! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELPP!

Submeo: Riceliet!!?!?!?!??!?

~Riceliet was being eaten by a dreaded Munchlax! =O~

Riceliet: NUUUUUUUU! SUBMEO! MY... L...

Submeo: No... No... RICELIET!!!!!!!! ~Darth Vader style NOOOOOOOOOOO~

Munchlax: Munch...

What will our heroes do to save Riceliet? Find out next episode!

------------------------------------

Edit: And this is what happened to Riceliet. XP (http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/anime/gonbericeball.png)

Stephy
1st July 2006, 6:00 PM
XDDDDDDDDDD

-----------------

Munchlax: *digests* YUMMY!

Hakura May: Pokemon can...TALK?!!! HOLY GAMOLEY! I JUST DISCOVERED SOMETHING!

Faerie: Uh, yeah...right...T_________T;;

-------------------

XxLovelinessxX: (Randomly gets locked up in a room-they call, Insanity Room O.o ) LET ME OUTTA HERE! *presses a button*

---------------------

Faerie and Hakura May: *starts to do a Hokey-Pokey Dance* You put your leg in, and you put your leg out, you put your leg in and you shake it all about...

*A camera man and a reporter randomly comes*

Reporter: And now, we bring you, the two insane writers...~drum roll~ FAERIE AND HAKURA MAY! Welcome to today's show, XxLovelinessxX's Revenge For Abondoning Her In The Room >=D *snickers in disguise* Anyhow, we present you...

Munchlax (Appears randomly): MUNCHLAX! *dies and Riceliet comes out to rescue a monkey who just...um, is eating banana O.o *

Then Submeo does a...

-------------

I know, I'm random today. xD And nice pic, HaKUra May! Hey, I just found out I haven't used your nickname in ages. O.o XDDDDDD

Hakura May
2nd July 2006, 8:49 PM
0.o;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

----------------------

... the Cha-Cha-Slide. 0.o;;;;;;;

Submeo: 0.o;;;;

Riceliet: What's he... doing?

Hakura May: The Cha-Cha-Slide. Awww... I wanted the Electric Slide...

Faerie: Forget about our troubles and... What's her name? Lovely... something.

Hakura May: No, she changed her name... again. (You changed your name again? XP) Something... Cecilia... Forget about it! Let's dance!

Reporter: ... ~Gets locked in the insanity room...~ ~Takes off disguise~

~Cecilia~: Well THAT didn't work...

----------------------

~Random Guest DJ dude comes in~

DJ: ~Puts on Cha-Cha-Slide music~

To the left, take it back now ya’ll
1 hop this time, right foot let’s stomp
Left foot let’s stomp, Cha Cha real smooth

Turn it down, to the left
Take it back now ya’ll
1 hop this time, right foot let’s stomp
Left foot let’s stomp, Cha Cha now ya’ll

---------------------

~Cecilia~: They're doing the Cha-Cha-Slide... WITHOUT ME?!?!?!?!? O________O;;; ~Faint~

---------------------

DJ Dude:

... How low can you go?
Can you go down low?
All the way to da floor?
How low can you go?

---------------------

~Cecilia~: ~Sound of drill... then hammer... then wrench... sparks fly~ Fwahaha... The most evil creation... of all... TIME!!! Mwahahahahhahaha... cough! Hack! Wheeze... Ugh. I need to work on that... ~Gets back to work~

---------------------

DJ Dude:

... Reverse, Reverse
Slide to the left, slide to the right
Reverse Reverse, reverse reverse
Cha Cha now ya’ll
Cha Cha again
Cha Cha now ya’ll
Cha Cha again
Turn it down

-------------------

~Cecilia~: ... MWAHAHAHA... COUGH!!! ~Sigh~ Being evil sure is hard...

--------------------

DJ Dude:

Aahhhh yaaaa, get funky with it
Get down now ya’ll,
Come on, come on
Cha Cha now ya’ll
Let’s go to work!

Everyone: ~Clapping~ Whoooooooooooooo! =D

~Cecilia~: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! Fwahahahahhahaha! Cough! Hack! Ugh! >_____<;;; Darn you cold!

Everyone: .................

~Cecilia~: Now... It's time... for... REVEEEEEEENGE! Hahahhahahahahah... COUGH!!!!

Cricket: Chirp chirp...

~Random sneeze~

~Cecilia~: Nevermind! I'll just get to the good part!!! >:O

~Gets out... an... Oddish?~ O.o

~Cecilia~: No! Not that! I... Ahaha! Here! ~Takes out a weird... sword... thing. O.o~ This, is a Disemvowler... It will destroy all vowels in a sentence! So you will tall lk ths!!! So... Now... All your base! Will belong to... Your's truly. =D Now! I will... HUH?!!? AHHHHHH!

~Munchlax eats the Disemvoweler~

~Cecilia~: Nuuuuuuuu! You evil... Thing! I will... ~Jumps to attack... and gets eaten as well~

Munchlax: Munch... ~Goes to sleep, and here's a clickable linky for randomness... And credit to filb.de for the piccy! =O (http://www.filb.de/content/anime/ag162/143.jpg)

Faerie: She may be evil, but she's still out friend! Let's get her!

Submeo and Riceliet: Right!

Hakura May: Not another stomach...

~Everyone jumps in~

DJ Dude: Hey! Doesn't anyone wanna get funky? 0.o;;;;

Edit: No one even rated this thread yet? 0.o;;;; ~Rates a Five~ XP

Stephy
3rd July 2006, 3:58 AM
I won't rate, in case someone drops the rate down... ~Cecilia~ can pull it back up! xD
And yeah, I changed my name! xP

------------------

Faerie: I hate stomaches...*vomits in disgust* I knew we shouldn't help that...that...evil wicked woman...

~Cecilia~: Ahem. *taps Faerie on shoulder and raises eyebrow* Who are you calling wicked woman?

Hakura May: Cut it OUT! Now that we found you, let's get outta here before Munchlax closes it's mouth!

Munchlax's mouth closed.

Faerie: Too Late. T_T;; *glares at ~Cecilia~* ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU! YOU!

~Cecilia~: >:OOOOOO *explosions* SHUT UP! I don't wanna see you anymore! YOU ARE ALL...BAD! *shakes head* Everyone locks me up in the insanity room... ;_; *bursts into tears and runs away*

Hakura May: See what you have done? *sighs* Faerie, go and apologize.

Faerie: *folds arms* NO WAY!

Hakura May: >:OOOOOO *explosions* YOU NO GOOD FRIEND!!!!!!!!! *walks away*

Faerie: *kicks a stone and sits down, with Submeo and Riceliet sighing and shaking their heads*

With Hakura May and ~Cecilia~ hating Faerie, what can she do to win their friendship back? Stay Tuned!

--------------------

Poor Faerie..:p Nah kidding. I can't wait to see how Faerie wins their friendship back...Hm?

Faerie
3rd July 2006, 4:20 AM
Ebil. You made me ebil in the story. Nu, that's not allowed~. REVENGE. >D

...Well, not really. >__< But I will return because yeah. It's fun to be ebil. 8D

------------------

Submeo: Why aren't you going to apologize, Faerie?

Faerie: Shhhh.

Submeo: Come on!

Faerie: Shhhh.

Submeo and Riceliet: FAERIE!

Faerie: SSSHHHHHHH!!! How can you be so...

Riceliet: (indignatly) So what?

Faerie: Oh. I forgot, you're food items. Interesting food items, but I suppose you're still not used to being in stories.

Riceliet: Just tell us what the heck's going on!

Faerie: I'm acting! This is a story, you know. I have to stay in character to be a proper member of this collaborative piece, and in these circumstances my character is mean and refuses to apologize to ~Cecilia~ and Hakura May. So I can't just suddenly abandon my character and go tell them I'm sorry for being rude.

Submeo and Riceliet: Ohhhhhh.

Faerie: (rolls her eyes)

Cameraman: (grinning like a giddy hyena) Yes! Yes yes yes yes yes! This is gold, baby, pure gold!

Faerie: Hey! You got that on tape?!

Cameraman: (still grinning) Even better. DVD.

(The cameraman packs up his camera and starts to run away laughing like a madman. Faerie chases after him, trying to get the video.)

Faerie: Give that back!

Cameraman: NEVER! Hehehe, you can't catch me, I'm the Cameraman!

Faerie: Oo-kay then.

~~

Hakura May: Ooh, that Faerie girl just burns me-

~Cecilia~: (cups her ear with her hand) Hark!

Hakura May: ...What? Did you just say hark?

~Cecilia~: Just listen!

(They listen and hear the Cameraman knocking on the door. ~Cecilia~ runs across the room to open the door.)

Cameraman: (in a businesslike fashion) Special delivery for ~Cecilia~ and Hakura May!

Faerie: DON'T YOU DARE!

------------------

xDDD

Stephy
3rd July 2006, 11:28 AM
XDDDDDD YOU FINALLY CAME BACK! Aww! Me ish missing you! *tackle glomps* X3 Even if it is only a few days or so...xD

Hakura May: >:OOOOOO GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT! *pushes everyone out of the room, uh...except ~Cecilia~ *

Cameraman- Wait, let's give him a name, shall we? ^_^ How about...uh...Since he's mean to Faerie, we'll call him Badman. But that sounds...no-no-no! Bad. So to put it in a more nicer name...Uh...

BATMAN! xD Jeez, all my conclusions come out...Stupid. O.o

Batman: WAIT!!! Faerie says she's sorry and-*mouth gets covered by Faerie*

Faerie: SHUT UP! >:O

Batman: *kicks Faerie and she faints O.o* Anyhow, she wants to be your friends back.

~Cecilia~: REALLY? AWW!!! That's so...NICE OF HER!!! *tackle glomps*

Hakura May: Yeah! Your apology is accepted! *tackle glomps*

Faerie: *wakes up* Huh?

--------------------

xDDD

EDIT: I'm just too bored. Too bored. ^^;; Too...bored. You'll know what I mean when you notice it now or later. :p Gah. I must have gone crazy. D:

Hakura May
4th July 2006, 3:56 PM
xDDDD Faerie! =O ~Tackle glomp~

------------------------

Faerie: Owwwwwwww! Get OFF! Get OFF! ~Pushes Hakura May and ~Cecilia~ off and bonks the, on the head with a squeaky toy hammer~

Hakura May and ~Cecilia~: ~Head turns big... anime style~ KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:O

Faerie: ~Sweatdrop~

~Cecilia~: Hey! Isn't that my hammer?!

Faerie: I found it in a sewer. Tsk tsk. Take better care of your belongings! =O

~Cecilia~: ~Explosions~ >:OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hakura May: Stop!! ~Puts ~Cecilia~ in an anger management class~

----------------------

Anger Management Teacher: ... Breath in... breath out... breath in... breath out...

~Cecilia~: >__________<;;;;;;

Anger Management Teacher: Breath... IN.... OUT...

~Cecilia~: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! >>>>>>>>:O

Anger Management Teacher: I have some major work to do... >___<;;;

----------------------

~Clock ticking~

Faerie: ... and... I dunno... I just feel depressed...

Psychiatrist: ... And... how do you feel about that?

Faerie: ... Depressed. >______<

Psychiatrist: I see... ~Writes down something~

Faerie: >___________________<;;; ~Mumble grumble~ Why did Hakura May tell me to go here? I'd rather be wearing red and standing in the middle of the road with a Tauros heading towards me! ~Teleport~

----------------------

In the Middle of a Road

Faerie: Huh? Why am I wearing these... hideous red clothes?! ~Stomp stomp~ Huh? What's that?

~Tauros is charging towards her~

Faerie: O______________O I change my mind! Hakura May! HAKURA MAY!!!!!!! ~Teleports back~

-----------------------

Hakura May: Hehehehe... I love this! >:D

~Cecilia~: I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! ^_____^

Hakura May: How? Who? I... How'd you get out?

~Cecilia~: Well... ~Flashback of the Anger Management Teacher needing Anger Management~ She... Erm... Quit her job and moved to France to study astronomy! =O

Hakura May: Oh... Well... I guess you...

Faerie: Finally! I'm FREEEEEEEEE!

Hakura May and ~Cecilia~: FAERIE!!! O___O How'd you get out?!

Faerie: Well... ~Flashback of the Psychiatrist becoming depressed and needing a Psychiatrist~ She... Erm... Took a career in the physics of basketball! =O

Hakura May: O_o Jobs these days...

~Cecilia~: So true...

Faerie: Hey! have you all realized that we're still stuck in the stomach?

~Moment~

---------------------------

Submeo: We didn't get to speak at ALL!!

Riceliet: After all, this is supposed to be OUR story!

Hakura May: You'll get a better role next section, which shall be done by...

~Cecilia~ and Faerie: MEEEEEEEEEE! >:O

~Cecilia~: I want to write it!

Faerie: Nuh huh! I WILL!

Hakura May: ~Locks them in the Insanity Room~ We promise we shall give you a better role, promise.

Submeo: Arigatou! ^^

Hakura May: When did you know Japanese? I thought Subs were from the U.S? O.o

Submeo: Riceliet taught me!

Hakura May: Right...

Submeo and Riceliet: Thanks again! You're much nicer than the others!

~Cecilia~ and Faerie: HEEEEEEEEEY!!! >:O

------------------------

Teehee. XP ~Makes a run since now you're gonna kill me. O.o~

Stephy
4th July 2006, 4:08 PM
xDDDDD You are so going to die, Hakura May. >:OOOOOO

---------------------------------

~Cecilia~ and Faerie: RAWR!!! I WANT TO BE THE WRITER!!!!

Hakura May: *shrugs and walks away* *calls someone* Hello? Yes. It's me again. Yes. Reserve an insanity room for me. Yes. Thanks. Yeah, that's for-

Faerie: >:OOOOOOOO ~explosions and kicks the phone away~

~Cecilia~: >:OOOOOO ~joins forces with Faerie and kicks Hakura May out~ YOU BAD MEANIE! >:OOOOOO

Hakura May: >:OOOOOO *explosions* SHUT IT!

Faerie: SHUT.UP!

-------------------

Riceliet: T.T;;

Submeo: Human beings...*sighs*

Riceliet: *presses a button*

-----------------

Hakura May, Faerie and ~Cecilia~: *starts to hold hands and...O.o DANCING?*
Hakura May *randomly*: Sooo Sorry, Faerie and ~Cecilia~! ^^;;

They became friends...again. O.o

-------------

Submeo: I have magic powers! Olay Olay Whoo!

Riceliet: T.T;;

Submeo: Why the sad face?

Riceliet: LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU BIG JERK! YOU ARE CHEATING ME WITH SALMON! ~stomps away~

Submeo: NO-Wait! I....

-----------------

:o With Submeo cheating on Riceliet, how will he get her back?

EDIT: I know, my this part of the story didn't make sense, because I ran out of ideas. [/is shot xP

Hakura May
4th July 2006, 4:28 PM
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hakura May, ~Cecilia~, and Faerie: O_o

Submeo: No! I... Wait! Stop! I...

Salmon: Oh, Submeo! =D

Hakura May, ~Cecilia~, and Faerie: Salmon?

Submeo: SALMON!? How'd you get here?

Salmon: That nasty Munchlax ate me as well. =(

Submeo: I... See...

Hakura May: How do we get out of here?

Salmon: Wait! When the Munchlax ate me, I think it began moving and I bet it's gone off to eat something else, and you know what that means... His mouth has to open, duh!!! Get up there, and maybe you'll be lucky!

Faerie: Awesome! Thanks! =D

~Cecilia~: Wait... If the Munchlax is going to eat something, something HAS to go down it's throat... so... ~Glance up~

~Random food falls down~

Everyone: RUUUUUUUN! =O

-----------------------

In Another Random Place

Faerie: What? You're not going?!

Submeo: No! I wanna find my Riceliet!

Salmon: ~Crying~ So... You don't love me? ;_; ~Faint~

Submeo: Hurry! Go!

~Cecilia~: Well... Alright... Bye...

Hakura May: Good luck!

Outside

Hakura May: Yes! We're out!

Faerie: Awesome! No more rotten food!

~Cecilia~: It doesn't look safe, out here, I mean. O.o

Hakura May: Why? It's PERFECTLY safe! =D

Paul Revere: The British are coming! The British are coming!!!!

Hakura Mayl O________o;;; Alright! This is a good reason to stay inside!! ~Jumps back in~

Faerie: I'm so with you!! ~Jump~

~Cecilia~: Same here! ~Jump~

-----------------------

Back Inside

Submeo: Alright... Breathe in... out... in... out. I'm calm... I can be brave... Nothing scares me!

Hakura May, ~Cecilia~, and Faerie: Hiiiiiii! =D

Submeo: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

~Cecilia~: Whoa! It's just us!

Submeo: Don't scare me! >___<

Faerie: Sorry!

Hakura May: Hey! Why are you wearing a... tux? O_o

Subnmeo: I'm going to talk with my Riceliet! And... Where's Salmon?

~Moment~

-------------------------------

Stephy
4th July 2006, 4:37 PM
xDDDDDDDDD

Salmon (Standing somewhere in the throat, near the teeth-Wait, do Pokemon have teeth? O.o ): If Subby doesn't love me, I might as well die! *cries and jumps, gets bitten and dies*

Riceliet: MUWAHAHAHAHAHA. *coughs* Ahem.

Subby: *comes and hugs Salmon* Why did you die? ;_;

Riceliet: ;________________________; I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! *is about to jump and die when-

Subby: *saves her* NOOO!!!

--------------

~Cecilia~ : I feel...*steps on a saliva* YUCK! I want to get out of here! ;__________;

Faerie: I'm sure we'll get out of here...soon. I think. As long as the British don't attack again. O.o (Speaking of that, British didn't attack my country, it defended Singapore...But let's not get into history)

Hakura May: Look! *points at the mouth* It's OPEN! RUN! NOW!!!

---------------

Everyone runs out, including the food.

Hakura May: WE MADE IT!!! *does a Hawaii Dance O.o *

~Cecilia~ and Faerie: YUP! *joins in with Hakura May*

Riceliet and Submeo: Let's join them too! ^___^ *dances, when suddenly-

A random person: THE JAPAN ARE ATTACKING! AHHH!!!

Everyone runs away to a house, and collapses. O.o

~Cecilia~: May I ask, whose house is this? O.o

Faerie: It's mine! ^_______^

Hakura May: That gives me the answer to why it's filled with Submeo and Riceliet posters. O.o

Everyone: T_______T;;

^_________^;;

Hakura May
4th July 2006, 5:02 PM
WTH?! JAPAN?!?!? O__________o;;;;;;; ~Dies of laughter~

Hakura May: ~Finds Faerie's diary~ Ooooooooh! =O

~Cecilia~: I wanna read it! =O

Faerie: Heeeeey! Stop! Give me that!!! =O I...

~House blows down~

Big Bad Wolf: Mwahahaha! >:D

Hakura May: Why'd you make your house outta hay? O____O

Faerie: Well excuse me! >___<

Paul Revere: The French are coming! The French are coming!!!

Random French Dude: Bonjour! =D (No offence to the French. ^^;;)

Everyone: AHHHHHHHHHHH! O__________O ~Runs~

---------------

In a House Made of Sticks

Everyone: ~Anime style sigh and sweatdrop~

Hakura May: Welcome to my humble home! =D

Everyone: ~Looks in shock since the whole house is covered with pictures of Ash, and May. Note that the rug also has Ash and May~

Hakura May: I got my house done! What do you think?! ^^

~Moment~

~House gets blown down~

Big Bad Wolf: Fwahahah! >:D

Hakura May: So that's what happens when you buy materials that are on sale. >______<;;;;

Paul Revere: The Germans are coming! The Germans are coming!!!

Everyone: O___________o;;; ~Moment~

------------------------

In a Brick House

~Cecilia~: Hopefully we shall be safe from the Big Bad Wolf, the British, the Japanese, the French, AND the German here!

Hakura May and Faerie: Your house better not break. >______<

~Note that the house is filled with Contestshipping~

~Cecilia~: I... Meant to get it re-done. ^^

Submeo: Riceliet...

Riceliet: Submeo...

~Are about to kiss when... the house blows down. O.o~

Big Bad Wolf: Wow! These jogs in the morning to help! Maybe I should take Chorus...

Hakura May and Faerie: I thought these were bricks!!! >:O

~Cecilia~: Well, like I said, I meant to get it re-done. These were just PAPER bricks! I thought they would fool the Wolf, besides, I never built a house, so I only had five minutes to come up with it! ^^;;

Everyone: ~Anime fall~

Paul Revere: The Knome People are coming! The Knome People are coming from the land of Nod!!!!

Everyone: O__________________o;;;;;; What the heck!?!?

Submeo and Riceliet: NOW WHAT?!?!

~A storm of British, Japanese, French, German, and erm, Knome people are charging towards us~

Stephy
5th July 2006, 7:31 AM
xDDDDDDDDDDDDD ROFL

------------------

Hakura May: RUNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *everyone runs away, with all the countries...attacking each other? O.o *

--------------------

They all magically appear in the Story, 'Cinderalla'...O.o

Hakura May: YES! We escaped! *sees herself in rag clothes* What on earth is THIS???!!!

Faerie and ~Cecilia~ (As stepsisters...O.o) : *picks up a book and reads* You have entered the Cinderalla Story, please read the script below and play along the story. O.o

Everyone takes a script...Someone randomly comes and says: ACTION!

--------------

It was a beautiful night, and Hakura May was sweeping the floor.

Two stepsisters-Faerie and ~Cecilia~, walked into the room and exclaimed: YAY! We are invited to the ball! Hakura May, dress us up, comb our hair, NOW! >=D

Hakura May: T_______________T;; Gr...If we weren't in the play I would-

Some random person: SAY YOUR LINES!

Hakura May: T________T;; Yes, Cecilia and Faerie. I'm getting on it.

-------------

Wow...CINDERALLA? Hm...I wonder who the prince is...xD