;171; Lanturn Lv.100 hold item:Leftovers
Spark
Surf
Thunder
Take Down

Please give me some feedback

GeorgeCollins
13th June 2006, 6:44 PM
You don't need Flame Wheel on Typhlosion since you have Flamethrower, but I'm not sure what to put in its place. Maybe Ice Punch for its Ground/Rock weaknesses if it can learn it. If you want it to hold a damage raising item, have it hold soft sand or magnet.

If you want to keep Outrage on Dragonite, I'd ditch Zap Cannon for Safeguard. If you want it to hold a damage raising item, have it hold Nevermeltice.

Even though these damage raising items aren't that great, you might want Tyranitar to hold soft sand since it's not a ground type, your choice.

Take Fly off Pidgeot for something like Double Team and take Quick Attack off for Return.

Might want to consider Thunder Wave over Future Sight on Alakazam.

This has always been my favorite moveset for Lanturn:
Rain Dance
Thunder
Surf
Confuse Ray
But you don't have to use it.

You have 3x weakness to ice and rock, so watch out for that.

crashandburn
24th June 2006, 10:37 PM
For Dragonite you should switch zap cannon for safegaurd.
With tyranitar you should switch hyper beam with something like surf or blizzard.
On pidgeot you should switch fly with something like steelwing.
On lanturn switch thunder with either thunder wave or confuse ray and if you want take down with flail.

AJ Flibble
24th June 2006, 10:54 PM
Typhlosion could have something over Flame Wheel - maybe Rest and a Mint Berry to hold or perhaps Sunny Day or something.

Dragonite would really not want Outrage, something like Submission from RBY if it can get it, or even Steel Wing/Iron Tail.
Thunderbolt>Zap Cannon IMO but you could keep it for Paralysis.

Tyranitar wants almost anything like Flamethrower/Fire Blast, or Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, Surf, almost anything over Hyper Beam.

Steel Wing>Fly on Pidgeot. Not sure about what to get rid of Mirror Move for, it's not great and Pidgeot has a small movepool.

Future Sight is mediocre, Alakazam could use another elemental Punch here, or Thunder Wave.

Lanturn can't use physical attacks for ****. Thunderdancing is an option, you should'a kept Thunder Wave as well... meh, Ice Beam could go somewhere. Or even Rest, Sleep Talk, Thunderbolt, Surf/Ice Beam could work, never tried it myself but Lanturn's HP is impressive enough to cover it's defenses while it does so.

Meh, I don't know too much.

JJAB91
22nd July 2006, 5:55 AM
not bad but needs some work.