PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter Couples

~!Mudkip Kitteh!~
14th June 2006, 2:46 AM
Who's the best couple in Harry Potter? I personally have to say Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger. (Weirdest pairing ever.)

~Kitteh ;258;

intergalactic platypus
14th June 2006, 2:49 AM
Shipping forum is for this kind of thing. But to stay on topic, I like Hermoine and Ron

~!Mudkip Kitteh!~
14th June 2006, 2:51 AM
Shipping forum is for this kind of thing. But to stay on topic, I like Hermoine and Ron

Oh, OK. (Had no clue where to put this thread.)

Alphonse Elric
14th June 2006, 4:05 AM
Shipper's Community (http://www.serebiiforums.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=48), no?

Plus, such a thread already exists.

Harry x Ginny, for the win. :/

cold_katanagirl
14th June 2006, 4:53 AM
Blah blah wrong forum blah blah.
Plus, such a thread already exists.It's over a month old though. =/

Angelic Elf Ivy
14th June 2006, 4:59 AM
Harry and Hermioney(sp?)
They're cute together.

Orange Man
14th June 2006, 5:05 AM
Harry and Hermioney(sp?)
They're cute together.
totally! dump the other other girl(forgot her name)

.:Ultimate Shroomish:.
14th June 2006, 5:07 AM
dude it is so ron hermini (sp?) you could tell in the last movie.

Pokénova
14th June 2006, 5:15 AM
I don't ship non-canon couples, and shipping canon couples is pointless anyway.

So I don't ship, really, but if shipping canon couples is shipping, then Lily and James.

Alphonse Elric
14th June 2006, 6:02 AM
Blah blah wrong forum blah blah.It's over a month old though. =/
But still, threads like these is why the Shippers Forum exists in the first place. :/

Hound00m
14th June 2006, 6:11 AM
dude it is so ron hermini (sp?) you could tell in the last movie.

And the book.

I don't really care about pairing, as long as the book is good, but I personally favor Neville/Luna. JK Rowling has denied it but oh well, it's really the story that counts.

Edit-Btw kitteh, you forgot a whole bunch of couples. Lily/James, etc.

Cancer0081
14th June 2006, 7:57 AM
I say Harry and Ginny is the best couple. you know he was tapping that when the author was busy with something else. well it could have happened at least, we don't know what the characters were doing at any given time they weren't being focused on.

Phantom_Bugsy
14th June 2006, 11:35 AM
Bill x Charlie ftw please. :0

Omega Pirate
14th June 2006, 11:43 AM
I hate Ginny x Harry, thank god that ones over. I hate Ron x Hermione because I hate Ron.

Harry x Hermione or Harry x Luna for the win. Actually, Neville x Luna is another one I like.

Malfoy will never go near anyone that's not in Slytherin so I'll think he'll stay with whats her name, the chick that looks like a pug.

Ampris
14th June 2006, 1:37 PM
^Agreed about HarryxGinny, that pairing really got under my skin.
As far as Harry pairings go, I'll always support HarryxCho, no matter how impossible and dead it may be- it's still a wonderful ship. I also like RonxHermione, but my interest in it dwindled slightly in the sixth book when it was made so blatent:\ Although, oddly enough, one of my favorite couples in the books was a canon one, and that would be ToggsxRemus, the most unexpected and welcome ship in the whole story. Talk about getting lucky, those two were already high on my list of favorite characters, and putting them together made it even better.

Sagura Oda
14th June 2006, 2:22 PM
From the poll, Harry X Hermione. However, my true favorite HP ship is Dumbledore X Harry.

Anikin
14th June 2006, 4:16 PM
Harry Potter x Hermione Granger is my favourite of them since it's a ship that develops trough and trough when they get older.

Fez the Mysfit Elf
14th June 2006, 4:28 PM
I hate Ginny x Harry, thank god that ones over. I hate Ron x Hermione because I hate Ron.

Thank you very much! Now I know I'm not the only person who hates Ron! :D Seriously, I can't stand him, and I HATE Ron/Hermione shippings! It's just so wrong!

But shippings I supposrt are Harry/Luna and Malfoy/Hermione (which I voted for), except I think that Luna's too good for Harry.

Shiney_Hunter_Tauros_Rule
14th June 2006, 4:45 PM
NevilleXSeamus.
No doubt about it.

~!Mudkip Kitteh!~
14th June 2006, 5:50 PM
Yeah... had no clue where to put this, and yay! Someone agrees with me about Malfoy x Hermione! And I completely forgot to put the other option... -smacks head- lol.

cold_katanagirl
14th June 2006, 6:16 PM
But still, threads like these is why the Shippers Forum exists in the first place. :/I know. I'm only pointing out that this one has to be moved, not deleted. :O

Uh, my favorite ship is Harry/Cho. It felt very natural. If I had to pick a currently canon ship, then Ron/Hermione for me.

~!Mudkip Kitteh!~
14th June 2006, 6:20 PM
I know. I'm only pointing out that this one has to be moved, not deleted. :O

Uh, my favorite ship is Harry/Cho. It felt very natural. If I had to pick a currently canon ship, then Ron/Hermione for me.

How do I get it moved? Just tell a mod?

cold_katanagirl
14th June 2006, 6:42 PM
How do I get it moved? Just tell a mod?A mod will probably notice it eventually. Or you could PM a mod and ask or something. :/

Sailor Universe
14th June 2006, 6:50 PM
SNAPEXBELLATRIX FOR THE WIN!

...yeah, I love that couple. Even if you guys probably think that I'm mad for thinking so, it's a wonderful couple. Because I say so XD

Mawile XD
14th June 2006, 6:56 PM
Harry Potter X Ginny Weasley. Socute. Anyway, they're actually in love.

Yoru Ryu
14th June 2006, 7:30 PM
Sirius x Remus x Snape D:

Hound00m
14th June 2006, 9:17 PM
I'll agree with everyone who said they hated Harry X Ginny. I just can't stand Ginny now for some reason :\

Burnt Flower
14th June 2006, 9:31 PM
My favorite couple from Harry Potter is definitely Harry x Ginny, though I also like Ron x Hermione and some other smaller, weirder pairings.

Draco x Moaning Myrtle anyone? :P

Hell Hath No Fury
14th June 2006, 9:34 PM
Draco x Hermione
Opposites attract.
Who that hell is Luna Lovegood?

*Hell

Hound00m
14th June 2006, 9:38 PM
Draco x Hermione
Opposites attract.

*Hell

How could you not know who Luna Lovegood is?

She's that weird blonde girl that Ginny sticks up for. She's in the DA and went to the department of mysteries with harry, Ron, Ginny, and Neville.

I always kinda liked Harry x Luna :\

Burnt Flower
14th June 2006, 9:39 PM
Ever read the 5th book?

Hell Hath No Fury
14th June 2006, 9:41 PM
How could you not know who Luna Lovegood is?

She's that weird blonde girl that Ginny sticks up for. She's in the DA and went to the department of mysteries with harry, Ron, Ginny, and Neville.

I always kinda liked Harry x Luna :\
I mean I recognize the name and I read the fifth book, but I am drawing a total blank right now x.x

*Hell

cold_katanagirl
14th June 2006, 9:42 PM
How could you have read the fifth book and not remember who Luna is? She's in the same year as Ginny, Ravenclaw, odd, in the DA, and she's one of the characters who goes with Harry in the Department of Mysteries. o_o

Hound00m
14th June 2006, 9:47 PM
I mean I recognize the name and I read the fifth book, but I am drawing a total blank right now x.x

*Hell

She never had a proper drawing. In the chapter shes introduced I think you can see a bit of her hair and eyes while shes reading the quibbler.

Nvm here's a good pic.

http://www.crown.com.tw/harrypotter/images/p15.jpg

Hell Hath No Fury
14th June 2006, 9:50 PM
How could you have read the fifth book and not remember who Luna is? She's in the same year as Ginny, Ravenclaw, odd, in the DA, and she's one of the characters who goes with Harry in the Department of Mysteries. o_o
SORRY!!!!! Christ ;-;
I make ONE stupid comment. And I get criticized, I can't even get a straight answer from some people.
To those who did-Thank you.

*Hell

Hound00m
14th June 2006, 9:52 PM
Did I give you a rude answer?

Hell Hath No Fury
14th June 2006, 10:09 PM
Did I give you a rude answer?Naw, I meant the people who went OMG HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHO SHE IS (=P) But meh, oh well

*Hell

cold_katanagirl
14th June 2006, 10:41 PM
SORRY!!!!! Christ ;-;
I make ONE stupid comment. And I get criticized, I can't even get a straight answer from some people.
To those who did-Thank you.

*HellSomeone takes things too seriously. I wasn't the one using all caps. D:

~!Mudkip Kitteh!~
14th June 2006, 11:40 PM
Draco x Hermione
Opposites attract.

*Hell

Yes, Draco x Hermione. Another person agrees! XD

EDIT: Stay on-topic, people, please.

Wolf Goddess
15th June 2006, 12:40 AM
Sirius x Remus x Snape D:

Yoru wins the thread.

Out of the ones on the poll, Harry x Luna.

Steffrox
15th June 2006, 1:08 AM
Ron and Hermione
Bill and Fleur
Lupin and Tonks (i mean i did not see that coming, its so cool)
Draco and Pansy
Luna and Harry, even tho i recon he will end up with Ginny.

I'm a bit scared of HP ships cos of all that mess wiv some of the less stable Harry and Hermione people flaming Jk Rowling, i mean she made them up its up to her to decide. But i'm sure thats just a minority and The majority are perfectly nice people so i don't judge them all by a fews actions

Stephy
15th June 2006, 7:12 PM
Harry Potter x Hermione Granger For The Win! I mean, come on! They are the best couple...ever! ^__^
Though Ron with Hermione sounds good too...But I hate Ron <__<
So, I'll just go with Harry Potter x Hermione Granger...-votes-
But, I don't think they are canon...right? I think Ron likes Hermione...o.O
Draco and Hermione looks like a good couple too...Though I like Harry with Hermione better.

...-starts to talk about who gets together with Hermione-

Gah. I've come to my conclusion. And it is...-drum roll-

Harry Potter x Hermione Granger

...But then again, I pair Hermione with everyone >__>

Dan Indigo
15th June 2006, 7:22 PM
Out of those listed, I'm going to go with Harry x Hermione.

I like Harry x Luna, but I think HxHr would be more likely to happen.

Actually, out of all the ships, my personal favorite would be Harry x Tonks, but thats not on the list, so I can't vote for it.

Byakugan Tenten
15th June 2006, 7:23 PM
I think Harry and Ginny should get back together because Ron and Hermione are always somewhat flirting. Draco and Hermione seems ok but Draco and Pansy sound perfect. Lupin and Tonks was very nice actually and Fluer and Bill was a surprise too. It was quite a change in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Luna and Harry...now that's something. I've never heard that before. I've heard Luna and Nevile but not Luna and Harry. Draco and Ginny is a no-no...for me at least! XD

~ IM ~

Steffrox
15th June 2006, 9:51 PM
I wouldn't bet on Harry and Hermione ever being cannon cos the books sort of suggest that they are friends and JK has ruled it out.
Still its good in a scrictly shippin way, cute

Tropical Spirit
15th June 2006, 11:16 PM
;3

Hermione x Fleur-I like their clashing personalities. That's all. D: Plus, it would be HOTTTT...
Harry x Cedric-Watch GoF and then come back. :< Not to mention it is one of the hottest shippings EVER.
Rony x Hagrid-Yanno?
Krum x Cedric-Just 'coz.
Fred x George-8D *Shot*
Ginny x Hermione-Read HBP plz. :<
Remus x Sirius-This one's classical.
Luna x Ginny-Canon.
Neville -> Rony-It would be... interesting.
Neville x Seamus-Yay for another "canon" ship. :3
Luna x Neville-Yes. I'm actually supporting bandwagon. D: +Disgusted+
Fleur x Cedric-Fleur's, like, SO bi and into Hermione and Cedric is as gay as a spring day... but it's hot. x3
Draco x Hermione-Yes. Another bandwagon. Kill me nao. D:
Hermione x Ginny-Haha. HBP made it so obvious. ;D
Hagrid -> Harry-It's wrong on so many levels... perfect crack ship.
Luna -> Ginny-Because Luna's all nerdy and she would snort whenever Ginny walked by and Ginny would be all "Wtf" and with her popular friends. Yes. x3
Uhh... yeah. o_0;; You asked. ^^;

...Oh, the poll? Hermione x Rony. Because I like canon cliché sometimes. D= +Shot+

Shiney_Hunter_Tauros_Rule
16th June 2006, 5:01 PM
Tropical Spirit wins the thread.
And she agrees with me over NevilleXSeamus
Its so obvious.