PDA

View Full Version : One Piece ccg

Judai-and-sho
14th June 2006, 1:52 PM
Please consider playing this game. PLEASE It really needs your help, is a lot of fun and very easy to learn. The cards are ery cheap and it isnt like yugioh where you gotta spend a bundle to make a GOOD deck that really has a shot at winning a tornament. You can get a majority of the set in 1 box. Please, consider it.

Omega Pirate
14th June 2006, 2:00 PM
I would if the cartoon wasn't so crap and had such a horrible english dub.

Advertising is against the rules in this forum. I suggest you read them because you sound like a One Peice TCG representative.

Judai Yuki
11th August 2006, 10:23 PM
You want us to play because it's a good game, but you say its needs more players. 0.o

-Judai

Mikau
12th August 2006, 2:08 AM
It would help us all if you stopped advertising here.

The_Darkness_Incarnate
12th August 2006, 3:02 AM
Please consider playing this game. PLEASE It really needs your help, is a lot of fun and very easy to learn. The cards are ery cheap and it isnt like yugioh where you gotta spend a bundle to make a GOOD deck that really has a shot at winning a tornament. You can get a majority of the set in 1 box. Please, consider it.

I'd rather spend more and play a game I actually LIKE than play a game I've never heard of because it's cheap and I can get almost every printed card for 30 bucks. Sure it costs more to build a deck in Yu-Gi-Oh or M:TG, but it's a lot more enjoyable for that bit more I spend. 30 dollars for a crappy Yu-Gi-Oh/M:TG deck that I'd play and have fun with, IMO, is better spent than spending it on cheap cards that would end up rotting in my closet, *cough*Digimon*cough*, because I could either find noone to play with or the game was junk; or even both. Hell, if you want to save money, play poker. It doesn't get much cheaper than that, and you can always find people to play with.

The Requiem
1st September 2006, 9:49 PM
I see this game going the way of dot hack ENEMY and the megaman TCG that no one knew about.

Naruto CCG might pop off.