PDA

View Full Version : PiketShipper- Pikachu & A Bottle of Ketchup.

CoolRagnarokY3K
14th June 2006, 5:55 PM
Any supporters?

Satoshi
14th June 2006, 6:00 PM
I support this to death. :p

Pikachu x Ketchup = Instant win

But seriously, I can't see the discussion in this to tell the truth. -_- Thinking thinking.....nope, I can't see it.

Locke Yggdrasill
14th June 2006, 6:01 PM
Spam or hidden meaning? ._.;

Stephy
14th June 2006, 6:20 PM
I definately support this shipping...But we can't discuss about anything.

Steffrox
14th June 2006, 8:41 PM
Spam or hidden meaning? ._.;

Don't you remeber that ep? its from the first series, these two gym are fighting to be the officail gym of this town and the twerps go to a restaurant and pikachu and this bottle of ketchup become inseparable and he carries it around with him, until a Pysthor cuts the bottle in half and pikachu cries and morns it. LMAO it was so funny, but a doomed love

Hakura May
14th June 2006, 11:21 PM
I'm like, SO into this cute shipping! ^___^;

But, there's, um... Nothing to talk about. >_<

But I do support it, don't get me wrong! ^___^'

intergalactic platypus
14th June 2006, 11:25 PM
Ketchupshipping is what I always knew it as, and it owns. Pikachu was rather unhealthily obesessed with that ketchup

Infinite Master Sceptile
16th June 2006, 4:08 AM
Ketchupshipping is the best shipping ever created. There is something we can discuss. How does Pikachu like his Ketchup?

~Mist~
16th June 2006, 4:10 AM
XDDDD

I've always liked this shipping as a child so I'm a supporter. XD

How does Pikachu like his Ketchup?

i'll have to say that Pikachu likes it his way! XDDD

PokemonTrainerLisa
16th June 2006, 4:21 AM
There's only one thing I see wrong with this shipping......

And that's the fact that Pikachu was only seen eating ketchup (and being completely obsessed with it) in the first season episode "Showdown In Dark City". And it was only that episode. It was never shown eating ketchup ever again in the anime. O_O

And to this day I STILL don't understand why the writers did that, and why they'd only do it for one episode. I don't know, it just makes no sense to me. The only thing I can think of is since that was a filler episode, they just decided to do something very random, and that was definitely random. LOL. XD

~Mist~
16th June 2006, 4:34 AM
^I thought it was very random for the writers to do. But this shipping does amuse me. XDDDD

Hakura May
16th June 2006, 4:39 AM
And that's the fact that Pikachu was only seen eating ketchup (and being completely obsessed with it) in the first season episode "Showdown In Dark City". And it was only that episode. It was never shown eating ketchup ever again in the anime. O_O

Nuh huh! You see Pikachu eating ketchup again in the episode, "A Ruin With A View."

See? =D

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g60/Hakura_May/190.jpg

I thought it was so cute making him worship and like ketchup. Sooooo random and kawaii. ^____^'

Astinus
16th June 2006, 7:30 AM
I support it myself. I was young when I saw it, and I just really liked the idea.

Pikachu likes its ketchup in the easy to fit in the fridge door bottle. It makes for easy storage.

And I was happy seeing the two reunited in "A Ruin With a View."

~()~WOBBUFFET~()~
16th June 2006, 5:15 PM
I support it! That was ADORABLE!

ultima keyblade
17th June 2006, 8:02 PM
Dude, it's a match made in heaven. I like this pairing.

Stephy
18th June 2006, 4:00 PM
Duh. The way he does XD [/is shot for no reason

~Flareon~
18th June 2006, 4:07 PM
Can I join? I liked Piketshipper.
When Pikachu saw the ketchup then it will add to the noodles.
Off-topic: May_Beautifly, so you are back from a vacation.