PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon End Game RPG cAFE

Uysl
14th June 2006, 6:08 PM
Here is a cafe for my newest rpg. Porygon2lover and other members help me make it look better.

squirtleking
14th June 2006, 8:02 PM
Uh, okay?
I'm not entirely sure if this is what you have in mind or not, but you could try the whole "Ecruteak city has sent out the call for powerful trainers to help defend it" stuff, where only those willing to stand and fight are able to make the difference and save the world?

Kris
14th June 2006, 8:41 PM
You need to say that the rumbling is an earthquake, or if it's something else.
How is the jewel going to destroy the world? You need to include why. How are the humans and Pokemon being hurt? Is it because of the quake, or what? How will the legendaries going crazy end the world? Why would they go crazy, anyways? What sort of attacks are Team Yoranzo doing? Do you actually mean the world is breaking, as in peices are actually falling apart?
I think if you answer those, you'll be fine. You just needed to add some detail. And I'm working on my sign-up now.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
15th June 2006, 3:18 AM
I was thinking maybe you should bring the number of people you want in this RPG down a little, you might be dissapointed.

Uysl
15th June 2006, 3:21 AM
I have changed it. If you think it needs to be better tell me on this thread.

squirtleking
15th June 2006, 9:36 AM
You're still using the jarring comment about "pokemon seriously/humans extremely hurt" - it would be easier just to say, "both humans and pokemon alike are suffering" or something like that.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
15th June 2006, 11:28 AM
Like I said up there^I think you should change 16 people to about 10.

squirtleking
15th June 2006, 2:18 PM
I agree, 16 is being optimistic, you'll never get the adventure started at this rate! A compromise could be to start the RPG when you have 8-10 members, and allow for the addition of others once the RPG begins.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
15th June 2006, 3:19 PM
I have a great idea!! Why dont you let squirtalking or maymaple or I to be a co. Boss or what evr its called when you own it.

Uysl
15th June 2006, 3:20 PM
OK, the 3 of you are co bosses.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
15th June 2006, 3:24 PM
Um....the three of us? Maybe you should just let the other two do it. Too many bosses at once could lead to a SPA-LITING HEADACH!

Uysl
15th June 2006, 3:26 PM
You don't wanna do it?

squirtleking
15th June 2006, 5:46 PM
Well, if you're offering, I would be glad to offer my assistance to prevent the closing of this RPG!

TheTurquoiseTauros!
15th June 2006, 6:24 PM
Its not that I dont want to do it, its the fact that 4 bosses are to much.

Kris
16th June 2006, 9:56 PM
Now that you've offered, I'd be happy as well to give my services.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
16th June 2006, 11:07 PM
But if you ever need help I will gladly help but only if May maple or Squirtalking cant then Ill step in and give you my services as a last resort, not that Im any better.

Uysl
17th June 2006, 2:48 AM
OK, Squirtleking and May Maple are cobosses and Porygon2lover is a back up boss. When will you sign up May Maple?

Kris
17th June 2006, 3:42 AM
I don't think I'll be able to get it up until tomorrow, seeing as I have to get offline in 20 minutes. But, I will get it tomorrow, today if I can.

Uysl
17th June 2006, 3:52 AM
Cool. Since it seems that no one else is comin or no more problems with the fic I'll start u the RPG.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
17th June 2006, 3:58 AM
Ok UYSL.......Im going to try and write a plot for your RPG so it doesnt get shut down. You dont have to use it but Im going to give you the option.

You walk outside. Once you look around you notice the damage that has acumulated over the past week or so. You have been told to stay inside because the danger is to great. You step off the last step of you once cozy, warm, fresh smelling house. You look around and you wonder why this is happaning to the world and also to you. Im sure you have lost friends and loved ones while all this started. You think to yourself that everything is going to be alright but you know its all just a big lie. You look down the street and you notice people crying and yelling. The pokemon these people have as friends, pets or battaling partners are cowering in fear for what they know is inevitable. The End of the Pokemon World. Suddenly you hear a noise. Its very faint at first but then it gets louder and louder until its not just a noise anymore. The ground starts to rumble and shake and you look down the street to see if there is another Tauros stampead. There are no stampeading pokemon so with that thought in mind you realize what it is. Its a earthquake and you think to yourself that its just going to get worse before it gets better. Hell, you think, it might not get better at all.

You suddenly remember what it was you heard on the radio. There was a new, evil team in town who calls themselves Team Yoranzo. They are more evil than Team Aqua, Magma, or Team rocket or even Team Snagem. They have taken a step past what they were doing and now they think they rule the world. Somehow the have found a way to control the Super Rare Pokemon like Kyogre and Groudon and managed to harness the power to take over the world. The earthquakes have let out highly toxic fumes that could destroy all humanity and pokemon alike. You also remember that Team Yoranzo is looking for something. Something that the news anchor said was very powerful. So powerful that it could control all the most powerful pokemon. You strain to remember what it was called. Your about to give up hope when you remember. The powerful Morto Erate. A stone that is said would drive Raquaza crazy if it was ever moved. You stop thinking for a minute as you watch a Houndoom run by with what looked like a mad cow desease look on its face. You decide to go back inside to try and wait out the horrable earthquake when a little pidgy flies by and drops a letter on the ground in front of you. You pick it up and open it. inside it is adressed to you. you look below your name and it reads...

You are a chosen one.
You and sixteen other great trainers
like you are picked out of many to help rid the
world from the evil Team Yoranzo. Sixteen trainers all with six
pokemon each. You and the others are the chosen ones and we ask you
to come to Ecruteak city because that is the only city that is protected. The Great
Latios and Latias are protecting this city with the great power they have. This is a once in a life time chance. Ho-Oh be with you.

You close the letter and right off the bat you know what you must do. With out telling anyone good bye you pack a few things and leave for the Protected city with your six pokeballs at your waist.

~~~OK, how is this? If you want to use it copy and past it onto the firts post in the sign up and erase the the old one.~~~

Uysl
17th June 2006, 4:00 AM
OK, I'll put it in the real RPG once yo finish it.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
17th June 2006, 4:34 AM
Im all done with the Plot.

JoJo@210
17th June 2006, 6:11 PM
So when is this RPG gonna get started?

Shadowfaith
17th June 2006, 6:18 PM
First off, there are normally only one or two co-gamemasters. Because its possible that it will be harder for three or more to agree on a specific thing, but that is completely up to you in the end.

Second of all, co-gamemasters could easily be discussed through PM as to not spam up the thread with pointless posts.

Thirdly, do not ask when the RPG will be starting. It will start when it start and thats all you need to know.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
17th June 2006, 6:26 PM
~~~Hey UYSL!! You can ether use the plot I made to re-open this or you can let me open it with some diffrences.~~~

Hey shadowfaith! could you look a couple posts before this one to evaluate the plot I have redone? I would just like to know if it needs anything else.

Uysl
18th June 2006, 9:11 PM
It is locked.