PDA

View Full Version : horny girls

hyper_chibi78
14th June 2006, 7:35 PM
Today girls get more and more horny.This is not just the ordernary women but 10-19 years old girls.That is just sick and wrong.What i dont like is when girls just go into chat rooms and chat with anybody they would like even if it is a boy or girl.Reply to this message and tell me you like they sould do about horny girls. plz reply.;078; ;078;

Stephy
14th June 2006, 7:43 PM
O_o...-shudders- Okay, I don't see any horny girls here on SPPF...I see horny girls in other forums but...here? Nope. Not any...

What i dont like is when girls just go into chat rooms and chat with anybody they would like even if it is a boy or girl.
Ew. That is just. Plain. Wrong. But how do they act to the girls and boys?

Chibi
14th June 2006, 7:44 PM
Urh... This never happens in the "Serebii" chatroom, as far as I've seen and heard. Perhaps this goes in the Misc. discussion?

And for the topic, I truely don't care what they do. If you don't like it, don't be apart of it. Or don't go to chat rooms. Simple.

EDIT ~
Some people are bisexual. -_-;.

Mawile XD
14th June 2006, 7:48 PM
Um... some people may be quite insulted by that. Edit that out, please, as many people could take offense.

And no, I see no evidence. I don't go to chatrooms.

hyper_chibi78
14th June 2006, 7:50 PM
O_o...-shudders- Okay, I don't see any horny girls here on SPPF...I see horny girls in other forums but...here? Nope. Not any...

yes what i mean is in other chat rooms not here. ok i dont want to freak you out or anything its just that ive had that happen to me and i wanted to see how other peolpe think about it;116; ;116;

hyper_chibi78
14th June 2006, 7:52 PM
Um... some people may be quite insulted by that. Edit that out, please, as many people could take offense.

And no, I see no evidence. I don't go to chatrooms.

ok since you said that get your reply the **** of my thread as you can see i dont like horny girls coming up to me and saying in a chatroom " will you have sex with me"

Stephy
14th June 2006, 7:55 PM
ok since you said that get your reply the **** of my thread as you can see i dont like horny girls coming up to me and saying in a chatroom " will you have sex with me"
O_o...

And don't double post, please. Just EDIT the message in.

Locke Yggdrasill
14th June 2006, 8:00 PM
This is for discussion of topics of the Serebii.net Chatroom. Nothing else. No horny girls. No horny toads. No horny "horny toads", for that matter, either. Please delete this thread or it will be reported, and soon thereafter closed, and you will probably be warned.