PDA

View Full Version : Blastcune (Unlimited)

okothnuva
16th June 2006, 2:40 AM
Pokemon (11)

2 Blastoise Base
1 Wartortle FRLG
2 Squirtle FRLG (Bubble)
3 Suicune ex TMTA
2 Dunsparce SS
1 Deoxys ex EM (to screw up Mr. Mime)

Trainer (34)

4 Computer Search
4 Itemfinder
1 Lass
2 Power Tree
1 Island Cave
2 Rare Candy
4 Energy Removal
2 Gust Of Wind
4 Bill
4 Professor Oak
2 Pokemon Center
4 Holon Lass

Energy (15)

15 Water Energy

Strategy: Get Blastoise and Suicune out with the help of Dunsparce and Rare Candy, if necessary. Use Rain Dance to get a ton of Energy on to Suicune, then use its attack to bounce it all back. Bills, Oaks, Itemfinders, and Computer Searches are for setting up as quick as possible. Pokemon Center is really cheap in this deck (Have Suicune bounce all your energy to your hand, and the next turn, when you have no energy on it, use Pokemon center to heal it, then Rain Dance it down again)

Annuler
16th June 2006, 9:09 PM
Witch Deoxys form,Attack Deffense Normal Speed?

okothnuva
16th June 2006, 9:15 PM
There's only 1 Deoxys ex in Emerald, but just for your information, it's the speed form.

Jimmy P.
17th June 2006, 12:20 PM
Here's a tip:
Take out about 7 to 10 trainers, and put in the Pidgey line from ex FR/LG, along with some more Water Energy, and perhaps a few Psychic Energy. In my opinion, you have WAY too much trainers. So sue me if I'm wrong, but if you do take my advice, switch the aforementioned cards with these trainers:
Energy Removal
Professor Oak
Bill

And I don't really see a need for Deoxys ex to be in there, since there isn't much strategy for it. I doubt there's even enough people using Mr. Mime to be of any significance. (Which Mime are you talking about by the way?)

chosen_one386
17th June 2006, 8:25 PM
And my question is is how you can use Deoxys without any Psychic energy in your deck? Or does it not need psychic energy to attack?

okothnuva
17th June 2006, 11:31 PM
Here's a tip:
Take out about 7 to 10 trainers, and put in the Pidgey line from ex FR/LG, along with some more Water Energy, and perhaps a few Psychic Energy. In my opinion, you have WAY too much trainers. So sue me if I'm wrong, but if you do take my advice, switch the aforementioned cards with these trainers:
Energy Removal
Professor Oak
Bill

And I don't really see a need for Deoxys ex to be in there, since there isn't much strategy for it. I doubt there's even enough people using Mr. Mime to be of any significance. (Which Mime are you talking about by the way?)

Psychic energy for what? Deoxys' attack uses 3 COLORLESS energy. I can't really take out much of the trainers, because around here, it's basically who ever gets set up first wins. Hence the Bill and the Professor Oaks. Having more than 1 stage 2 slows the deck down TONS, and you know what that means? They probably will set up before you do. By the time you DO get set up, your opponent is probably at 1-2 prizes.

And I'm talking about the Jungle Mr. Mime, which stops all damage higher than 30. If you read Fastwave's effect, you'll understand why I'm using it.

Oh, and I made these changes.

-1 Blastoise
-1 Wartortle
-1 Squirtle
+1 Lass
+1 Water Energy
+1 Itemfinder

Shiloh Phoenix
19th June 2006, 6:28 PM
don't listen to them, they want to make your deck SUCK. like their decks.

pokemon 15
4 squirtle FRLG sleepy ball
2 wartortle FRLG
4 blastoise base set
4 team aqua's walrein
3 suicune ex

trainers: 30
4 rare candy
2 pokemon center
4 bill
4 professor oak
4 archie
4 computer search
4 item finder
2 energy removal
2 fisherman(whatever it's called, gets 4 waters back to your hand from the discard )

energy: 15
15 water energy

kyogre100
20th June 2006, 5:21 PM
And Pidgeot FR/LG you can not use in tournements

Headshot-Jackal465
20th June 2006, 5:48 PM
I like the concept--energy juggling is a favorite strategy of mine (I like base venusaur's energy transfer best) and here it is done excellently.

And I like having that many trainers...Id actually add 2 gust of wind myself cause they are one of the most underrated cards in the game (easy KO's, stalling, they can do anything).
And Professor Oak and Energy Removal are deck staples. Oak helps you gain control of a game and energy removal helps you keep control. Super energy removal was made illegal in Japan for a reason...

Shiloh Phoenix
21st June 2006, 4:59 AM
And Pidgeot FR/LG you can not use in tournements

What? of course you can. not after november, but until then, yes.