PDA

View Full Version : My first recolors!

The leaves of Bulbasaur
16th June 2006, 6:25 PM
I had a go at recoloring just now, i think they came out quite good... but.. oh what ever, here they are:

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/5149/tworecolors4ku.png
Male and Female Psychics

So, C+C to your hearts content, lol.

I will update if you think I'm good...

Konion Champ
16th June 2006, 6:35 PM
OH YEAH, FIRST POST!
These look nice. They have nice shading. Keep up the good recoloring.

Kyaku
17th June 2006, 1:03 AM
Recolors are simple. But these are pretty good for your firsts. Most newbies don't recolor outlines/use default Paint colors. But you are just awsome!

Shadow L.: The shading is just from the original sprite. Not custom.

P.S: Its Psychic, not Psycic.

-Spikey-

Flaming Nidoking
17th June 2006, 1:49 AM
your are the first newbie ive seen to do a recolor like that! That is ausome!

Psychic
17th June 2006, 2:38 AM
ShadowPokemonTrainer, you're not one to say something like that. There are quite a few new members who aren't idiots and can actually make rather good sprites the first time around.

Anyways, these aren't amazing, though I don't expect everyone's first sprites to be spectacular. They're quite good- nice job recoloring, good choice of colors (except on the girl the lightest shade on the hair should be more red and less orange, but that is the absolute only problem) and everything.

And if you don't know how to spell a word, ask someone or look it up. You can just look at the SPPf Pokémon to see that 'Psycic' isn't the right spelling.
If you want to know the right spelling, have a look at this chick's name. ^.~

~Psychic

The leaves of Bulbasaur
17th June 2006, 12:02 PM
I did the girl first, and yea, Ill change the hair lightest shade soon, oh, I think the boy is my fave (I'm not being sexist.. am I?)

Well thanks everyone for your C+C, I was thinking of recoloring the overworlds to match, but I don't have them... I think I need to go to sprite resource? Right?

Thanks again!

- Bulbasaur