PDA

View Full Version : The Naruto X Sakura Discussion Thread

Nintendo Master
17th June 2006, 6:13 AM
Well, there's a discussion about NaruHina, so why not NaruSaku?

But first, check out this NaruSaku fanart gallery. (http://img320.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=naruto058191qv.gif)

Black Murder Heavangelon
17th June 2006, 6:37 AM
I like NaruSaku shippings. It seems a bit obvious that the two tend to act like the other. Besides, i ain't a fan of boy/fangirl shippings. i like this a bit more than KakaAnko. but both of 'em are cute. d^.^ (cute emottie :D)

This picture in the gallery is funny too. (http://img320.imageshack.us/img_viewer_framed.php?loc=img320&image=narutodoyoulikeramenbysoritia0.jpg&gal=img320/3706/naruto058191qv.gif) First time i saw it at DevArt, t'was laughin' meh head off. X333

Katsu Koneko
17th June 2006, 6:38 AM
Yay! A NaruSaku thread! I've been a supporter since the beginning of the series!

Thanks for making this board! ^_^

Nintendo Master
17th June 2006, 6:42 AM
You're welcome! NaruSaku is one of the best shippings in Naruto, IMO. NaruHina is onesided because remember that crush Naruto had on Sakura? And Sasuke doesn't seem interested in Sakura so SasuSaku will never happen too.

Katsu Koneko
17th June 2006, 6:46 AM
I agree with ya!

Sasuke just doesn't care about anyone, but himself and his revenge. ^^;
Hinata won't even tell Naruto about her feelings
Sakura..she always fights with Naruto and you know what they say about people who fight with one another. xD

Nintendo Master
17th June 2006, 6:50 AM
And their relationship is growing in part 2, right? *got spoiled*

Katsu Koneko
17th June 2006, 6:52 AM
I have no idea, I have only seen the the Japanese version up to ep. 21. and I always miss the english one. x__x

Nintendo Master
17th June 2006, 6:55 AM
I've only read up to volume 19 and watched up to 36. The dub that is. :( And there's a NaruSaku forum (http://narusaku.com) that I didn't join yet.

Satoshi
17th June 2006, 6:56 AM
Yup. Sakura *supposedly* developes feelings for Naruto in part two of the manga.

Nintendo Master
17th June 2006, 10:35 PM
*deletes post and posts again* Since this topic is dying, we have to talk about something! Err... why do you like this pairing?

Black Murder Heavangelon
18th June 2006, 4:52 AM
*deletes post and posts again* Since this topic is dying, we have to talk about something! Err... why do you like this pairing?

Y'know, you could've just edited it or something. Taking advantage of that is likely to get the attention of a mod, since you were the last person to bump the thread then bump it again. *is cautionary* >_>

Well, it just seems so fun. I always laugh when Sakura hits Naruto over the things he does, but then later accpets his ideas. Like that one episode where he tries to imitate a scroll by looking inside a similar scroll. (I don't keep track)

DarkWobbuffet
18th June 2006, 9:32 AM
Hm, I dunno. I haven't seen enough of the anime or magna to make a judgement about it. Sakura's got her heart set on Sasuke, but...

So that might alter things. She does seem to show worry for Naruto at times though. Least unlike most shipping it's currently one-sided canon.

Nice gallery BTW. I'm jealous of people who can draw realisiticly like that. ;_;

Nintendo Master
18th June 2006, 6:50 PM
Y'know, you could've just edited it or something. Taking advantage of that is likely to get the attention of a mod, since you were the last person to bump the thread then bump it again. *is cautionary* >_>
...Sorry. I'm not gonna do that again then.

Hm, I dunno. I haven't seen enough of the anime or magna to make a judgement about it. Sakura's got her heart set on Sasuke, but...
Keep on reading the manga/watching the anime, she'll change. :P

Kabuto
18th June 2006, 9:27 PM
Most Naruto ships are one sided but Sakura is actually close to naruto in part 2 so I guess I support. Still, Shikamaru and Temari will always be the coolest ship in Naruto. (Holy **** I entered the shipping community!)

Nintendo Master
24th June 2006, 8:26 PM
Err... yay another supporter? Hmm... I can't really explain why I like NaruSaku. I'm at volume 27 now, just one more volume until part 2 to see if Satoshi's spoiler is really true.

Blue Ditto
24th June 2006, 8:52 PM
Admittingly, it's better than NaruHina. Naruto gets hitched with Hinata later (when they're all grown up) and it should NOT have happened!! >_<

So yah. Go NaruSaku. *little flag* :3

ash5550
24th June 2006, 9:34 PM
w00t! Finally a NarutoxSkaura thread! Man, I supported this when she first appeared in the manga. In fact, it was the first Naruto shipping I supported. Anways, what shopould the topic for now be?

Nintendo Master
24th June 2006, 9:42 PM
Same here. In fact, NaruSaku is the only Naruto shipping I support! Hmm... I suck at thinking of topics but why do YOU think NaruSaku is better than SasuSaku or NaruHina?

Nintendo Master
28th June 2006, 5:09 PM
Bump. The NaruHina thread must die before us! Sorry to double post.