PDA

View Full Version : nubdeck, little revision. RSD.

RaichuGuardian
18th June 2006, 9:28 PM
RSD
Raichu, Salamence, Dragonite.

This deck may look weird, but thats because I don't have the cards that I need to have it regular.

Pokemon:19
4x Pikachu
2x Raichu EX EM
1x Raichu FRLG
3x Bagon
2x Shelgon
1x Salamence d
3x Dratini
2x Dragonair
1x Dragonite d

Trainers:18
2x Holon Adventurer
2x Holon Researcher
2x Rare Candy
3x Wally's Training
2x Celio's Network
2x Mr. Stone's Project
2x Lannette's Net Search
1x Holon's Reseach Tower
2x Energy Search

Energy:22
1x Holon's Castform
1x Holon's Electrode
1x Delta Rainbow
4x Metal
10x Lightning
6x Fire

I know, it looks nooby. It's my first deck. I just teched in that Magcargo, so we'll see. I know, it looks like too much energy, and half the trainers I actually should have, but here is the strategy.

Get out Raichu EX fast, and hit them hard. When he is knocked out, energies go the the discard, and Draggy gets them back to another Raichu EX, or Raichu FRLG can recharge and get energies too. Just consistantly hit with Raichu EX, which can stand up to some other EXs with Raisheild, and Salamence, who can do consistant damage with Delta Blast if I can get Holon's Research Tower in play. I only have 1 >.<.

Can Magcargo go?

Should I add in Mewtwo d?

Cipher 2008
18th June 2006, 9:32 PM
God, yes, Magcargo can go...If you've got either of the Zapdos ex, get it in there. They're both good.

RaichuGuardian
18th June 2006, 9:39 PM
I don't >.< I can try, they'll be unmodified soon....

chosen_one386
18th June 2006, 10:36 PM
Take out Magcargo and add in Mewtwo. Every deck can use a legendary from time to time.

Esperante
18th June 2006, 10:48 PM
Take out Magcargo and add in Mewtwo. Every deck can use a legendary from time to time.
thats so illogical its not even funny. >_>

kill the salamence line and the fires, go 3-2-2 drag and a couple DX Jirachis. Take out the energy searches for a holon lake and an adventurer. Trade the lanette's for Mentors. Then add a 2-2 delta Golduck line for Stadium security.

That should help somewhat.

RaichuGuardian
19th June 2006, 1:33 AM
Is Chimecho d an option?

Sandslashtaggerung
19th June 2006, 1:34 AM
i pwn this deck for fun
lol!!!!!!11111

Shiloh Phoenix
19th June 2006, 6:19 PM
thats so illogical its not even funny. >_>

kill the salamence line and the fires, go 3-2-2 drag and a couple DX Jirachis. Take out the energy searches for a holon lake and an adventurer. Trade the lanette's for Mentors. Then add a 2-2 delta Golduck line for Stadium security.

That should help somewhat.

that's the best advice I've seem here in a long time. okay, we're going with an off the top of my head metanite here:

pokemon 24
3 dratini d
2 dragonair d
3 dragonite d
3 beldum d
2 metang d
3 metagross d
2 slugma collect
2 magcargo DX
4 holon castform

trainers: 24
4 holon lake
4 holon transciever
2 holon mentor
2 holon scientist
1 holon lass
1 holon farmer
4 rare candy
4 celio's network
2 rocket's admin

energy: 12(not counting castform)
4 DRE
8 lightning

that's probably a really really bad list for that deck. heck, it's got magcargo in it.