PDA

View Full Version : My OLD OLD silver team (inagme)

Silver Dragonair
19th June 2006, 11:40 AM
Im like right beforeI face the elite four. I never did beat elite four on silver. How remarkably strange. Anyway

Houndoom (lv.44):
Crunch
Flamethrower
Sunny Day
Solar Beam

Poliwhirl (lv.43):
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Psychic
Hypnosis

Kadabra (lv.42):
Psychic
Shadow Ball (i know physical moves on dab is a no-no, but in this gen all the ghost types have horrible defense. So do most of the psychics. So I actually have use for this)
Recover
Reflect

Electabuzz (lv.46)
Thunderbolt
Thunder (I used to do this to all my electric pokemon, dont ask me why)
Swift
Light Screen, not the best buzz in the world

Hitmonlee (lv.40)
Hi Jump Kick
Jump Kick
Endure
Reversal

Dodrio:
Drill Peck
Flail
Agility
Fly

heh....

rocky505
19th June 2006, 12:27 PM
try.

kadabra
psychic
ice punch
shadow ball
recover

poliwhirl
surf
body slam
ice beam
hypnosis.

AJ Flibble
19th June 2006, 1:02 PM
The only Ghost types in this gen are Misdreavus and Gengar, Gengar of which being a much larger threat and being weak to Psychic anyway.

Should have taught Shadow ball to something else, but it's too late now.

On Dodrio get rid of Fly for Endure if you're using Flail and Agility IMO.

Silver Dragonair
19th June 2006, 8:15 PM
The only Ghost types in this gen are Misdreavus and Gengar, Gengar of which being a much larger threat and being weak to Psychic anyway.

Should have taught Shadow ball to something else, but it's too late now.

On Dodrio get rid of Fly for Endure if you're using Flail and Agility IMO.

Actually I have 2 shadowball TM's remaining. I had a pokemon traded holding the SB TM....

I have houndoom, but incase my opponents are water/psychic (like slow bro, starmie)..I can take care of them with shadow ball...Because a lot of psychics have horrible defesne anyway. Well except for Starmie

AJ Flibble
19th June 2006, 8:33 PM
Actually I have 2 shadowball TM's remaining. I had a pokemon traded holding the SB TM....

I have houndoom, but incase my opponents are water/psychic (like slow bro, starmie)..I can take care of them with shadow ball...Because a lot of psychics have horrible defesne anyway. Well except for Starmie

Lucky you then I gues. :D

Not all Psychics have crap defense - Slowbro, Mewtwo, Lugia, Mew, Celebi (not lke you'll face those, but still), Exeggutor, there's quite a few. I see where you are coming from, even if IMO it is a bad choice to make. Houndoom's alright though. I just generally don't like Sunnybeaming on it. Not sure WHAT to suggest, but meh.

Silver Dragonair
20th June 2006, 2:34 AM
Lucky you then I gues. :D

Not all Psychics have crap defense - Slowbro, Mewtwo, Lugia, Mew, Celebi (not lke you'll face those, but still), Exeggutor, there's quite a few. I see where you are coming from, even if IMO it is a bad choice to make. Houndoom's alright though. I just generally don't like Sunnybeaming on it. Not sure WHAT to suggest, but meh.

Well my electabuzz can zap wills slow bro and houndoom can burn exeggutor. But back in the GSC era all you could do with houndoom was sunnybeam...the add flamethrowe and crunch for STAB...

I personally put will-o-wisp and a filler on my houndoom .

rocky505
20th June 2006, 3:11 PM
will o wisp isn't on g/s/c.

Silver Dragonair
20th June 2006, 10:28 PM
will o wisp isn't on g/s/c.

I know that