PDA

View Full Version : Cms anime fan club

HIM666
20th June 2006, 12:07 AM
www.freewebs.com/animeshrine1

when the music loads up on the home page 30% of the time it makes a fuzzy noise at the beginning... also we have a problem with our pic signatures because sometimes I cant see them on my computer

Can someone help me with this?

Faltzer
20th June 2006, 12:14 AM
Stop using those boring pre-made layouts,that isn't showing any creativity and from you for that matter,get your butt off that pre-made layout and start learning HTML NOW. www.lissaexplains.com

It's sickening seeing people with pre-made layouts like those. It makes me angry.

Fiery Blaziken
20th June 2006, 1:07 AM
No "fuzzy" sound for me, are you sure it's not just your computer?

Stop using those boring pre-made layouts,that isn't showing any creativity and from you for that matter,get your butt off that pre-made layout and start learning HTML NOW. www.lissaexplains.com

It's sickening seeing people with pre-made layouts like those. It makes me angry.
Lol, why do you even care, seriously, if they want to use a premade layout, then let them. Geez [/randomrant]

Faltzer
20th June 2006, 1:50 AM
Lol, why do you even care, seriously, if they want to use a premade layout, then let them. Geez [/randomrant]

Why don't you shut up and let others give suggestions of whats the cold blooded truth,the case of another non-knowing nub who only wishes to know HTML. You know what? People these days don't really make serious sites with a layout of there own. There website is nothing special with a cruddy layout like that. It's just a website like any other you can find on the web. And I'd be surprised to find any cool freewebs sites without a pre-made ayout.

Fiery Blaziken
20th June 2006, 7:47 PM
Why don't you shut up and let others give suggestions of whats the cold blooded truth,the case of another non-knowing nub who only wishes to know HTML. You know what? People these days don't really make serious sites with a layout of there own. There website is nothing special with a cruddy layout like that. It's just a website like any other you can find on the web. And I'd be surprised to find any cool freewebs sites without a pre-made ayout.
Calm down, it's just the internets. D:

Magma Leader Maxie
20th June 2006, 8:28 PM
I have a solution. Get rid of the javascripts. They can collide one with another just like other programs too, you know.

A good 90% of your page consits of JavaScripts, and I enabled them to see what the problem with the site was. I got a suspicious flickering box in the top-left of the screen. Aaack!! *please wait while I vomit* Congratulations, your site is powered by dynamicdrive.com!!!

So, ditch ALL the scripts. When I say all, I mean all of them. There is not a single useful script in that bundle, only junk from dynamicdrive. Having a freewebs template isn't as bad as having a freewebs template with dynamicdrive scripts and embedded music. This is a site I will visit again only if I have the misfortune of not clearing my history and randomly clicking in the address bar.