PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of the Wolves, discuss it here

ESPEON FOREVER
21st June 2006, 7:10 AM
Any questions? Help needed? Wanna know more about the RPG and stuff? Don't get something about it? Ask here. Or else.

Also, you can just talk about it and stuff.

~*Nobody*~
22nd June 2006, 6:30 AM
No, Silver Wind hates her sister any way, she wouldn't want to rejoin the pack even if Kandra begged!

ESPEON FOREVER
22nd June 2006, 6:46 AM
Yay. That's acctually kinda good because heres what i was thinking:

If another pack is thrown in, i'm not gonna control any part of it (too lazy). So, you may have to, and that would be hard for one person alone to control like six characters. So, in sign-ups i'd have to put your pack, but the sign up thread hasn't had any new sign ups since the RPG started. So, it would take forever to get people to join the pack, leaving you to control it without much help available. Also, there's 3 sign up options, thats plenty, considering most RPGs have only 2 or 1. So yes, it is good you will remain a lone wolf. End of thoughts.

~*Nobody*~
22nd June 2006, 6:53 AM
Ya I'm waaaaaaaaay to lazy for that. Making six other sign ups would bore me half to dealth!
That must have been a lot of typing!

ESPEON FOREVER
22nd June 2006, 7:15 AM
yes it was a lot of typing, and it's good you agree about not controling 6 characters. That means I don't have to help out with that!:D

I have been gone. i am back. woot. yay.