PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Rainbow The Legend Of Mewfii!

Naterio
22nd June 2006, 5:11 AM
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2942288/1/

If the link don't work or I broke a rule tell me and I stop trying to put this on...

Yami Ryu
22nd June 2006, 5:31 AM
... are you stupid? Ok maybe I should rephrase it. Can you not READ what I said in my last post? Fanfiction forum, is for posting FAN FICTION

Not Links.

:/ I'd most likely tear your fic a new one as it probably hasn't gotten any better, if I still went to Fanfiction.net. But since I don't... Why don't you just kindly follow the rules, or maybe, infact, why don't you go fecking READ them?

:/

Bay
22nd June 2006, 5:33 AM
Um...I think the rules said you are not suppose to post links to your story. If you want the members to read the story then you have to POST IT. The reason for that was so the members here at Serebii can be able to give you reviews for your story.

Yeah, like Yami said- I wondered if you had read the rules yet. Sorry to be mean.

Nothing to say but post it next time.

;134;~Good night, and good luck~

Naterio
22nd June 2006, 7:21 AM
But it's a little er....SEXY!....Thats why I don't want to bring it here.

Yami Ryu
22nd June 2006, 7:33 AM
But it's a little er....SEXY!....Thats why I don't want to bring it here.

Ever read Fanfiction.Net rules? Sex is mostly banned there too. I think you need to Read the effing rules of both places before posting anything ever again. You just make yourself sound ... ruleretarded or something.

:/

And sexy? I'm sorry but with your pitiful attempts from before I doubt you could write something .. sexy in the way that the word truely describes (as in someone/something is sexy :/), and just ended up with a b-rate pron fic or an attempt at one.

Go read the damn Fanfiction rules and the Advice for Aspiring Authors. For I doubt you listened to me the last time.

Dragonfree
22nd June 2006, 8:46 PM
If it's NC-17, it's not allowed either here or on FanFiction.Net, and linking to it does not make it better.

If it's R, you can as well post it here as long as you include a warning.

In either case, you do not post here and link to the fic on FF.Net.