PDA

View Full Version : What would you rather have: A website with episode guides for Pokémon, or fanfics?

XD375
24th June 2006, 4:28 AM
So, uhh, just vote and comment.

Rufinito18
24th June 2006, 4:56 AM
Fanfics...episode guides...they're everywhere

Sol
24th June 2006, 6:52 AM
Original content will be what brings people back to your site each time. Take it from me. I must have owned 3 .com's in the past 6 years, and most of them didnt do as well as I'd hoped they would.

Dragonfree
24th June 2006, 4:54 PM
Fanfics, by a mile. We have about three hundred episode guides for every episode of Pokémon already on the web. People have no reason to start visiting a new site unless it has something that the sites they already visit don't have.

FlareonJupiter
24th June 2006, 10:03 PM
Fanfics, by a mile. We have about three hundred episode guides for every episode of Pokémon already on the web. People have no reason to start visiting a new site unless it has something that the sites they already visit don't have.

Exactly! I always want to read something original and new. Episode guides -- you KNOW what to expect. Fanfics are entirely the opposite.

Golde
25th June 2006, 12:11 AM
well eventually see the episodes, so why would we need them. Id prefer fanfics

FlamingRuby
25th June 2006, 1:01 AM
A little of both, actually...rather than just telling what happened, notable lines, goofs, inside jokes, and the like should be included in the guide too. I like reading inside jokes and references, so that would make an episode guide interesting

Tezza
1st July 2006, 12:51 PM
Fanfics for the same reason Dragonfree pointed out.

Deathborn_606
2nd July 2006, 4:50 PM
Fanfics. Nuff said.

The Burnt Shadow
2nd July 2006, 5:55 PM
Fanifics, I've gotten quite tired of hearing the same things that would happen. Ash meets someone with a pokemon, TR comes in sings the motto and tries to steal it and Ash beats the living pulp out of them. That's gotten pretty old. People would ussually want to see/read something new...