PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or Freewebs is sucking?

Rufinito18
24th June 2006, 5:51 AM
The servers are always slow and my website as well as the editors load really slow. Is it freewbes that getting crappy?

XD375
24th June 2006, 5:59 AM
Yeah, it was great before, but it isn't that great anymore. I still use it, though.

S.Suikun
24th June 2006, 6:29 AM
Well, sites with Premium are working fine, but the whole new menu bar and the ads that now comes with the free accounts really do slow things down. I mean, you really can't do much with a free account anyways unless it's used for something pretty minor, but if it bugs you that much, I'd just pay the $10-a-year fine for Premium. But if you're already using Premium, I don't have much to say, as I haven't really been encountering slowdown.

Magma Leader Maxie
24th June 2006, 9:14 AM
Paying for a premium account at freewebs would be the last thing I'd consider doing.

People, face it, there are better hosts. Freewebs doesn't give you a domain/subdomain, it gives you a directory. Now that's rather pathetic. So is disk space and bandwidth.

Sol
24th June 2006, 9:31 AM
Agreed. There are just better host out there.

Rufinito18
24th June 2006, 4:39 PM
Just asking s.suikun. Is Premium worth it?

Cipher 2008
24th June 2006, 4:53 PM
Paying for a premium account at freewebs would be the last thing I'd consider doing.

People, face it, there are better hosts. Freewebs doesn't give you a domain/subdomain, it gives you a directory. Now that's rather pathetic. So is disk space and bandwidth.

Hear hear! I used to use it. When it was decent. Now it's just absolutely rubbish.