PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Meme

Sheena
24th June 2006, 7:46 PM
I found this at Livejournal. You fill it out, other fandoms should be done after Pokemon.

The Shipping Meme of Doom

"One True Pairing" Ship:

"One True Threesome" Ship:

"Canon" Ship:

"Not quite canon but should be" ship:

"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship:

"You are one sick *******" ship:

"I'm one sick *******" ship:

"I dabble a little" Ship:

"It's like a car crash" Ship:

"Tickles my fancy but not sold quite yet" Ship:

"Makes no canon sense [YET] but why the hell not" Ship:

"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship:

"When all is said and done" Ship:

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship:

"I can't believe I read it and liked it" Ship:

"Favorite "Older/Younger" Ship:

"My first I could never abandon you" ship:

"Favorite Devotionship":

"Favorite Nevermetship":

"Favorite Pervyship":

"Favorite DominanceBattleShip":

Faerie
24th June 2006, 8:48 PM
...Sounds fun, but has this been approved?

NoDot
24th June 2006, 10:46 PM
I'll fill this out, anyway. I skipped the "none"s and ones I'm not sure about.

"One True Pairing" Ship: AdvanceShipping

"One True Threesome" Ship: PokeAdvanceShipping

"Not quite canon but should be" ship: AdvanceShipping

"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship: ContestShipping!!!!

"I dabble a little" Ship: CookieShipping

"It's like a car crash" Ship: CookieShipping

"Makes no canon sense [YET] but why the hell not" Ship: CookieShipping

"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship: ContestShipping

"When all is said and done" Ship: AdvanceShipping

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship: CookieShipping

"I can't believe I read it and liked it" Ship: CookieShipping

"Favorite "Older/Younger" Ship: CookieShipping, if that counts

"Favorite Nevermetship": WaterFlowerShipping

The BulbaCast should answer this on the air.

Ampris
24th June 2006, 11:45 PM
Ooh, I remember something like this done by Blackjack Gabbiani a very long time ago, and I've always wanted to do one of these. But why should this be approved? It's just a topic like any other.

"One True Pairing" Ship:
Rocketshipping. Obviously.

Friendshipping, because Meowth being left behind is bad:<

"Canon" Ship:
*ponders* Probably Potter and Florinda from the Dengeki Pikachu manga, that was one of my favorite stories^_^ I always refer to this a Showersshipping though it doesn't have an official name.

Rocketshipping. I'm fine that it isn't right now, but somehow, someday, I believe this will be canon.

"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship: Advanceshipping. Can you say Sue-nion? Or maybe some anti-Rocketshipping pairing, but it thankfully doesn't seem likely that any of those will happen.

Eggshipping>:3

Well, I don't really see a difference between the two questions, so Eggshipping again. It's so delightfully twisted.

Allianceshipping. (Another unofficial name, it's JessiexJamesxHarley)

I dunno, Eggshipping probably. Maybe Rocket or Friendshipping the way I do them, but not always. Or Dysfunctionshipping, but that's a given:D

Twerpshipping. I've always had a soft spot for this ship but it can be annoying at times.

Eggshipping again. As far from canon as it could possibly be, but as the question asks, why not?

Contestshipping. Most likely destined to be canon, but that's why I don't like it. I could tolerate it at first, but then it was shoved down my throat and started choking the life out of shipping fics, so I just say no to Contestshipping.

Rocketshipping. Did that even need to be said?

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship:
Don't really have one. Pikashipping, perhaps.

Egoshipping. I hadn't thought much about it before, but my view of it changed completely after reading such a cute story.
"Favorite "Older/Younger" Ship:Adultshipping. My brothers insist that this is disgusting, but I don't have any problem with age difference. I also like Execshipping and LatiasxJirarudan.

Rocketshipping. It was the first, it'll be the last. "Rocketshipping forever" just about covers it.

"Favorite Devotionship":
Um...I don't get it. If I'm reading you right then I think it's Bayleefshipping, but I could be wrong.

"Favorite Nevermetship":
Divashipping! They're too perfect for each other, and they'd drive J&J absolutely berserk if they ever got together and then encountered them:D

"Favorite Pervyship":
I've always sort of liked Demonshipping for some unknown reason, and I guess that counts as kind of pervy.

^I really don't get this one, so I can't even venture an answer.

EDIT: Just thought I should mention that when I say "Eggshipping", I mean MistyxMeowth. It shares the name with MistyxTogepi, which I don't in any way support..

Faerie
25th June 2006, 2:24 AM
Well, at first I thought this was a little too much like a shipping list, which is against the rules, but I guess it isn't. *shrugs* Not that I didn't like it. I thought it was a good idea and I still do. ^__^

"One True Pairing" Ship:
Steelshipping. Bashou/Hun + Buson/Atilla = luff. Although my OTP varies; first it was Hokage x Izumi, then it was Axel x Larxene, then it was Seth x Eirik, then Elspeth x Rushton (Dude, NOBODY knows who they are O__o), then Harley x Haruka, and now this. But once I find an OTP I adore it. *huggles pairing*

Hokage x Izumi x Kagari. Hooray for triangles. 8D

"Canon" Ship:
Um...Adultshipping (Delia/Hanako x Professor Oak/Orchird-hakase)? It's sort of canon. But if you're looking for something actually canon, then it's Nyashipping (Meowth/Nyaasu x Skitty/Eneko). It's cute. ^__^

Dotcomshipping. It's Bill/Makaki x Lanette/?. I think this shipping is really cute, and although it just sort of came out of nowhere I really like it. Should be canon times 88. xP Also Firebirdshipping (May/Haruka x James/Kojirou)! *shot*

Joshua x May/Haruka. Well, I wouldn't actually stab my eyes out with a fork, but I would hate it if this became canon. xP

N/A. I just don't really dislike any ships that much.

Snackshipping (Rice Ball/Onigiri x Sub Sandwich). Don't ask. It's not exactly sick, but it's not something the general public would support either...

Choosenshipping, which is Silver x Blue/Green. *shrugs* It's pretty cool, but I don't totally support it. There's also Fireworksshipping (Norman/Senri x Nurse Joy/Joi-san), Rocketshipping (Jessie/Musashi x James/Kojirou), Hoennshipping (Brendan/Yuuki x May/Haruka), Franticshipping (Ruby x Sapphire)...The list goes on and on.

Cookieshipping (Harley x May/Haruka)! WOO! Yeah, this was my OTP a month or two ago. I still support it and I think it's awesome. >D

Questshipping (Marina x Yoshi/Jimmy/Kenta). The only reason I'm not a total supporter is the way they botched it up in the LoT dub. And then there's Gracefulshipping (Winona/Nagi x Wallace/Mikuri).

Cookieshipping once again. It makes less canon sense than practically any other ship but it's still one of my absolute favorites. So kawaii~. :3

The big ones: Pokeshipping, Advanceshipping, Contestshipping and those ones. Somehow they just don't strike my fancy at all.

Steelshipping. <3333 Normally I'm not much of a shounen-ai fan (yes, I consider this shounen-ai - CURSE YOU DUBBERS!), but Bashou and Buson are just SO made for each other. My favorite ships usually either don't have any hints or make no canon sense whatsoever. This one's the former.

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship:
I don't really have any...

...For some reason I really don't have any.

Cookieshipping (if that counts), Seth x Eirik, and Adultshipping. And maybe Firebirdshipping.

Rocketshipping. That was, like, the first shipping I EVER supported.

"Favorite Devotionship":
Um...Rosoku x Umi? *shot* Okay then. I don't support any ships that are canonly devotion-based, but in my mind Bashou is a total Buson fanboy, so I guess you could sort of say Steelshipping.

"Favorite Nevermetship":
Maybe Hoennshipping.

"Favorite Pervyship":
Naah.

...Wait, what?

cold_katanagirl
25th June 2006, 2:37 AM
The difference between the "you are one sick b*stard" and "I am one sick b*stard" is that in the former, you're mentioning a ship that you find, er, "odd" by the general view of the fandom.

The latter is telling you to name a ship that you support that most of the fandom would find a bit strange.

... I think. And I'll fill this out later. ~

Faerie
25th June 2006, 2:45 AM
Ah, thanks. I wasn't quite sure what it was. I'll go edit my post now~. ^__^

Llybian Minamino
25th June 2006, 3:05 AM
Alright...I'll try this...I'll just leave out the ones I don't have an answer to...

"One True Pairing" Ship: Kurama x Llybian (Oh leave me alone...He's been my number one priority for over three years. I do truly love him.)

"Canon" Ship: Gourry x Lina (Slayers rocks, and they're so perfect for each other.) Vincent x Dinah, Zelgadis x Amelia, Domon x Rain

"Not quite canon but should be" ship: Koryu x Kohaku (Koryu did seem to have a little crush on her. Shuichiro wasn't bad, but he was pretty dull.) Koenma x Botan (Great coupling! Really should've been canon!), George x Marie Louise (This is right on the line, I mean SHE loves him and he probably loves her, but it might not be canonical...it's very close)

"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship: Karasu x Kurama (*so full of rage*) Zelgadis x Lina (Soo tired of this one)

"You are one sick *******" ship: Youko x Kurama (They're the same person! GOD!)

"I'm one sick *******" ship: Ellen x Rinji (Heheh...a little Mrs. Robinson-esque shipping I cooked up...)

"Tickles my fancy but not sold quite yet" Ship: Saitoh x Kenshin (I read a nice fanfiction on it...but I really like Aoshi x Kenshin more)

"Makes no canon sense [YET] but why the hell not" Ship: Kousuke x Hiyono (Arose from a joke)

"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship: Kurama x Hiei (Although "just don't feel it" would be a little tame, I really really don't like it.)

"When all is said and done" Ship: Zelgadis x Amelia, Kain x Millie, Vash x Meryl, Wolfwood x Millie, Ferio x Fuu

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship: THAT would be Aoshi x Kenshin

"I can't believe I read it and liked it" Ship: Saitoh x Kenshin

"My first I could never abandon you" ship: James x Jesse

"Favorite Devotionship": Either Yusuke x Keiko or Kuwabara x Yukina...oooh, or Kotarou x Misha

"Favorite Pervyship": Aoshi x Kenshin or Inuyasha x Kouga

"Favorite DominanceBattleShip": Yami Bakura x Yami Yugi

cold_katanagirl
25th June 2006, 3:46 AM
"One True Pairing" Ship: That's a little tough, my opinions on Pokemon ships vary too much to have a true otp. If I had to pick one at this particular moment though, I would have to go with Contestshipping; if only for the mild drama that's been happening lately.

"One True Threesome" Ship: Eh... Brock/Misty/Ash. Only because it's the original trio. :x

"Canon" Ship: Since most people consider Contestshipping canon at this point (me included), I'd have to go with that. I can't seem to remember any of the one-shot canon ships for some reason, it might be one of those.

"Not quite canon but should be" ship: Orangeshipping because I said so.

"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship: Pokeshipping. Having a crapload of hints, slowly disappearing, almost nonexistant, and then for it to have a sudden comeback... Would piss me off beyond belief. If it's going to be a ship with the main male character, then I like to see him interact with the female in question on a regular basis, and with the current circumstances, all we get is "off screen" garbage. It's just how I am with main character pairings.

"You are one sick *******" ship: Eh, too many to list. I've always really hated Pikachu/Ketchup, maybe it was that fic were Pikachu was jacking off with a bottle of ketchup that created the irksome feeling I get whenever it's mentioned.

"I'm one sick *******" ship: I don't have one.

"I dabble a little" Ship: I don't think I've ever written anything for Pokemon. If I ever did, it would probably be a one-shot Ash/May fic that was set in the beginning of Hoenn.

"It's like a car crash" Ship: ... Harley/May?

"Tickles my fancy but not sold quite yet" Ship: James/Jessie. I like it, but I can't seem to really get into it.

"Makes no canon sense [YET] but why the hell not" Ship: Ash/Duplica I suppose.

"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship: I would say Pokeshipping or Handymanshipping, but the former seems to have it's fair share of haters, and no one seems to care about the latter... I'd go with Egoshipping. I like it, but I can't seem to really get into it.

"When all is said and done" Ship: Advanceshipping.

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship: Harley/Jessie. <_<

"I can't believe I read it and liked it" Ship: There was that Pokeshipping fic that I thought was REALLY good... Until the senseless May bashing started up. But besides that, it was pretty damn good. I haven't seen it since though, years and years ago.

"Favorite "Older/Younger" Ship: I always thought Cassidy/Ash would be interesting. I don't know why, but oh well.

"My first I could never abandon you" ship: Advanceshipping was the first Pokemon ship I liked, so there you go.

"Favorite Devotionship": Good question. :x

"Favorite Nevermetship": Misty/Brendan ftw.

"Favorite Pervyship": I don't have one.

"Favorite DominanceBattleShip": No idea.

Nylf
25th June 2006, 11:22 AM
"One True Pairing" Ship: Hmm...Pokeshipping. Still.

"One True Threesome" Ship: Aerith x Cloud x Tifa(In a Love Triangle way)

"Canon" Ship: Nibelshipping, if only temporarily one way, then temporaily the other way. It's like supporting a see saw.

"Not quite canon but should be" ship: Black Rose x Kite

"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship: Cloud x anyone bar Tifa or Aerith. Love the catagory name though.

"You are one sick *******" ship: Umm...can't say for risk to personal safety. Just, I avoid the KH2 shippings thread now for a reason *COUGH*.

"I'm one sick *******" ship: ...Gardevoir x Blaziken. Meh.

"I dabble a little" Ship: Hoennshipping

"It's like a car crash" Ship: (I guess this means you hate to admit you enjoy it, right?) Contestshipping.

"Tickles my fancy but not sold quite yet" Ship: Matt x Sora from Digimon. Always preferred Tai x Sora myself.

"Makes no canon sense [YET] but why the hell not" Ship: Snackshipping

"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship: Advanceshipping.

"When all is said and done" Ship: Pokeshipping

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship:...no comment.

"I can't believe I read it and liked it" Ship: Rivalshipping(LG girl x LG Rival)

"Favorite "Older/Younger" Ship: Don't have one really.

"My first I could never abandon you" ship:...Green Ranger x Pink Ranger from MMPR

"Favorite Devotionship": WTF?

"Favorite Nevermetship":...Don't have any.

"Favorite Pervyship": *snorts Coca Cola out nose* no comment.

"Favorite DominanceBattleShip": WTF once more?

Draco Malfoy
25th June 2006, 11:56 AM
"One True Pairing" Ship: Pokeshipping. Insult this ship and I shall tear your eyes out.

"One True Threesome" Ship: I have to agree with Nylf. Aerith x Cloud x Tifa in a Love Triangle from Final Fantasy VII

"Canon" Ship: Mmm, a close one between Pokeshipping and Contestshipping but due to feelings kind of being returned on both sides more, Contestshipping!

"Not quite canon but should be" ship: Hoennshipping! Pity Brendan has appeared yet in the anime...

"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship: Riku x Sora. Because I don't participate in the KH2 Shipping Thread I can safely say Sora is NOT in love with Riku and they are only bestfriends! Sora is with Kairi. Hello, he stabbed himself with a Keyblade for Kairi. I don't see him stabbing himself for Riku! Anyone who supports this ship is as delusional as Slowpoke x Ditto shipper on steroids.

"You are one sick *******" ship: Advanceshipping. It's not that I dislike pairing May with Ash, it how stubborn and aggresive Advanceshippers are to all non-Advanceshippers! First they stir up a fight with Pokeshippers, now they're stabbing at Contestshipping! When are these people going to grow and start believing that not everyone in the world are Advanceshippers? Really, I'm serious.

"I'm one sick *******" ship: Don't have one but I'm slowly falling into the chasms of Snackshipping...

"I dabble a little" Ship: Michi (Taichi x Mimi from Digimon). It's a cool ship but I really don't see these two going together hand in hand. Then again, I really don't see Tai going hand in hand with anybody.

"It's like a car crash" Ship: PinkFlowershipping. I don't really like Yuri or Yaoi ships but this is the only exception...

"Tickles my fancy but not sold quite yet" Ship: Daikari (Daisuke x Hikari from Digimon). I used to hate this but I'm not quite sure now...

"Makes no canon sense [YET] but why the hell not" Ship: Cookieshipping.

"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship: Advanceshipping. I just don't feel like it. Simple. I guess Pokeshipping and Contestshipping is just too precious to abandon for Advanceshipping.

"When all is said and done" Ship: Pokeshipping

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship: Orangeshipping. I know I'm an avid Pokeshipper but...

"I can't believe I read it and liked it" Ship: Admirationshipping. I once read a story about this ship and boy did it shake my Contestshipping beliefs! But I'm still 100% Contestshipping and Pokeshipping all the way!

"Favorite "Older/Younger" Ship: Don't really have one.

"My first I could never abandon you" ship: Pokeshipping. My first EVER pokemon ship, probably the first one to be coined as it took the name "Poke" from "Pokemon", and will always be my favourite to the very end. (With Contestshipping of course. Pokeshipping and Contestshipping go really well side-by-side you know)

"Favorite Devotionship": What do you mean?

"Favorite Nevermetship": Hoennshipping. But I'll hope this will change.

"Favorite Pervyship": Do you know some people want at least a decent amount of privacy? So no comment.

"Favorite DominanceBattleShip": ...Okay, I don't get you.

Gazmof
25th June 2006, 12:06 PM
Shame this isn't a meme, huh?

"One True Pairing" Ship:
Advanceshipping (AshxMay)

3Pshipping (AshxMistyxMay)

"Canon" Ship:
Questshipping (KentaxMarina)

Pokeshipping (AshxMisty)

Eldershipping (OakxDelia)

Kitchenshipping (BrockxDelia)

Egoshipping (GaryxMisty)

Eldershipping (OakxDelia)

Orangeshipping (TraceyxMisty)

Momshipping (LolaxDelia) - Should have Caroline in there too but that shipping list needs updating :p

Contestshipping (DrewxMay)

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship:
Chikoshipping (AshxChikorita/Bayleef)

Parentshipping (DeliaxEntei)

Kitchenshipping (BrockxDelia)

"Favorite Devotionship":
Balanceshipping (NormanxCaroline)

"Favorite Nevermetship":
Hoennshipping (BrendanxMay)

"Favorite Pervyship":
Minamoshipping (KellyxMay)

Goggleshipping (AshxGiselle)

Stephy
25th June 2006, 2:38 PM
"One True Pairing" Ship: Pokeshipping

"One True Threesome" Ship: Ash, Misty, May

"Canon" Ship: Contestshipping

"Not quite canon but should be" ship: Questshipping

"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship: Advanceshipping

"You are one sick *******" ship: Um...none.

"I'm one sick *******" ship: Snackshipping :\

"I dabble a little" Ship: Don't know?

"It's like a car crash" Ship: PinkFlowershipping

"Tickles my fancy but not sold quite yet" Ship: Orangeshipping

"Makes no canon sense [YET] but why the hell not" Ship: Egoshipping

"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship: Advanceshipping

"When all is said and done" Ship: Contestshipping

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship: PikachuxMeowth

"I can't believe I read it and liked it" Ship: Cookieshipping

"Favorite "Older/Younger" Ship: None.

"My first I could never abandon you" ship: Contestshipping

"Favorite Devotionship": Gracefulshipping

"Favorite Nevermetship": Waterflowershipping

"Favorite Pervyship": None.

"Favorite DominanceBattleShip": None.

Looking back, I realized I had lots of "none"...O.o

Toran Frostbite
25th June 2006, 2:59 PM
It's things like this that remind me I need to make a complete list of every game/anime/anything else that I've ever seen. >.> Rly. My answers are so scattered. Like my mental track.

"One True Pairing" Ship:: I know there are more than this. >.>;
-Morty/Falkner (Honorshipping): My love for thee goes strong! Rise and conquer!
-Will/Whitney (Raccoonshipping): The new one. There's an innocent appeal to it.
-Kakashi/Iruka [Naruto]: *CLING*
-Riku Replica/Naminé [Kingdom Hearts]: Repliku was there first! T_T *holds Roxas aside*

-Morty/Falkner/Whitney (NorthCircleshipping): *halo* Sure it's self-'fic!inspired, but I lub it liek woah.
-Roxas/Naminé/Riku Replica [Kingdom Hearts]: The unstable three who live on elsewhere. Much preferable over their counterparts.

"Canon" Ship: I know I like canon somewhere... o.o
-Zack/Aeris [Final Fantasy 7]: They was! They was! And they probably still are. XP No touchy touchy! Aeris belongs to one man!
-Touya/Yukito [Cardcaptor Sakura]: Show me proof they ain't~ *stretching it*
-Haruka/Michiru [Sailor Moon]: Cousins, huh? Yeah right~
-Momiji/Kusanagi : Canon every step of the way and I'm not even repusled by it. o___o It's special!

[B]"Not quite canon but should be" ship:
-Mario/Jean [Geneshaft]: AAAAAAAHHHH why isn't it?! *cries hard*
-Sephiroth/Cloud [Final Fantasy 7 & Kingdom Hearts]: Hey, I'm no heavy supporter, but there is SOMETHING between them beyond, "Die, damn you!" It'd be nothing but dysfunctional for sure, but really.
-Kurogane/Fai [Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle]: Well they flirt enough! Or Fai does the flirting; Kurogane just reacts right. =3
-Protoman/Kalinka [Megaman]: Inner fangirl in me talking, but it works if you think about it hard enough. It won't work /long/, but....mmm. ^_^

-Jesse/James (Rocketshipping): Someone outside the show production is gonna **** up their relationship if it ever truly happened. *shudders as she remembers HER*

-Sephiroth/Aeris [Final Fantasy 7]: Do as you please in KH, but I put my foot down here. Intergrated into AUs, fine, but by canon standards? No. *foot*

-......*cackles insanely* XD YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW.

-Protoman/Lan [Megaman.EXE]: It's a one-time-circumstance thing. I like it, but can't go overboard on it.

-Megaman/Bass [Megaman & Megaman.EXE]: Fine wine. It really could work if Bass would just...stop being so damn angry.

-Xigbar/Demyx [Kingdom Hearts]: Came out of nowhere and I'm still boggling, but I'd probably come to like it enough over time. o.O

-Fuujin/Pence [Kingdom Hearts]: *teeters around in undomestic bliss*

"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship: Most (to-be-)canon 'ships, but they all turn me off all by themselves. Oh, and the list of others that make my skin crawl for no good reason other than they exist:
-Seifer/Squall [Final Fantasy 8]
-Irvine/Squall
-Cloud/Vincent [Final Fantasy 7]
-Vincent/Yuffie
-Zexion/Demyx [Kingdom Hearts]
-Yami/Kaiba [Yu-Gi-Oh]
-Yugi/Kaiba
-Yami/Anzu
-Youji/Aya [Weiss Kruez]
-Aya/Schuldig
-Muraki/Tsuzuki [Yami no Matsuei]
-Chaud/anybody [Megaman.EXE]
-Pokeshipping, Contestshipping, Egoshiping

-Protoman/Terra [Megaman]: *___* It's my special crack with a long-time appeal.
-Chichiri/Tasuki [Fushigi Yuugi]: I liked them before I ever saw the anime. And it doesn't hurt they're the only two who survived except Miaka and Tamahome.
-Lexaeus/Zexion [Kingdom Hearts]: Because with all the people I'd mentally pimp Zexion to, Lexaeus is still the best fit. *sage nod*

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship:
-Cliff/Albel [Star Ocean 3]: *simpers* It's a really amusing dynamic they have, and that dynamic never leads to anything but being at each other's throats verbally. Eeee, I lub it.
-Muraki/Hisoka [Yami no Matsuei]: *blushes* Very guilty pleasure.
-Zack/Yuffie [Final Fantasy 7]: I'm aware that at any time given time, he's more than a decade older than her and she's, like, 4-6 years old if they ever met, but DUDE. 8D Guilty~

Koga/Tracey (Venonatshipping): o_O Yes. Read it somewhere, and now, I squee. Very well written. I miss it. ;_;

-Ishida/Taichi [Digimon 1/2]: So I'm convinced if Taichi can't have Yamato, he can have the next best thing: the unattached father. ^_^
-Xigbar/Zexion [Kingdom Hearts]: *titters* It's even funnier when the older one's slightly immature, and the younger might as well be his partner's age. But given they lack emotion anyway, the point's moot.

"My first 'I could never abandon you'" ship:
-Raphael/Mona Lisa [Ninja Turtles]: Whut. Never to die in my heart.

"Favorite Devotionship":

"Favorite Nevermetship":
-Brendan/Misty (Neglectshipping): My baby. My darling. My butter baby bunky boo~
-Seifer/Yuffie [Kingdom Hearts]: Well I guess now that Seifer's KH!canon, it's a nevermet, but I still clutch at its specialness to me. He just /had/ to be a TTer, didn't he. >.>;;
-Keith/Isis (Veershipping) [Yu-Gi-Oh]: What shocked me was that I discovered someone gave it a 'ship name after I started loving it to pieces. And it does have a probability of clicking, regardless. I mean hey, they have Malik in common. ^_^

"Favorite Pervyship":

GladiariaAlata
25th June 2006, 3:34 PM
"One True Pairing" Ship: Great, a choice between GracefulShippy, ContestShippy and IcyWindShippy...I'll go with GracefulShippy because I "specialize" in PokeSpecial.

"One True Threesome" Ship: Not quite for threesome, but since I started to read the fic from this person, I change my mind...let's applaud for BuddyShippy aka Harley x Cacturne x Banette!

"Canon" Ship: Again, a tie between GracefulShippy and ContestShippy...since the stunt Wallace (and Steven) pulled in Vol.21, I'll say GracefulShippy again.

"Not quite canon but should be" ship: I can say ContestShippy without any guilt. Wee!!!

"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship: OriginShippy. More so than AdvanceShippy.

"You are one sick *******" ship: ((Look through Shipper names and sweatdropped)) This "ship" got more names than I can imagine. But I'll just list one: ClapShippy

"I'm one sick *******" ship: The proposed ship name is LoyaltyShippy, I think, which is Harley x Cacturne x Banette x Ariados.

"I dabble a little" Ship: Hmm, TensionShippy is much more than "a little" so it won't work...((Looks through list again)) I'll just go with CandleStickShippy then.

"It's like a car crash" Ship: ((Giggle)) TensionShippy. Hands down. Just when you thought there'll be no hint from them, then they blast us off with "Mayley". Anyone got the number of the truck?

"Tickles my fancy but not sold quite yet" Ship: CactusThornShippy. I know what you're thinking: "Ain't you the one who invent this ship name?" But I'm a bigger TensionShipper than CactusThornShipper...For Harley!Ships, that's it.

"Makes no canon sense [YET] but why the hell not" Ship: CactusThornShippy. It's amusing to watch, after all. XD

"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship: PokeShippy. I'm amused by the fact that it's still active after Misty left the show for almost 200 episodes already. Not that I have anything against her...more like I have something against OldDay!Ash.

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship: This is a tie that I can't break...CoordinatorShippy (my proposed name for Harley x Drew x May) and LaRousseFanboysShippy (proposed name for Drew x Sid x May). You can see I like Harley!Ships and Drew!Ships...

"I can't believe I read it and liked it" Ship: Teeheehee, definitely LoyaltyShippy. Nuff said.

"My first I could never abandon you" ship: RocketShippy. Even though I'm not an active Shipper now.

"Favorite Nevermetship": I don't believe Flannery and Steven had met, so CandleStickShippy.

"Favorite Pervyship": TensionShippy. ((More Giggle)) Just because Harley-san is sooooo gay. XXDDD

"Favorite DominanceBattleShip": ((Just starts laughing)) TensionShippy all the way! Yay for UberSeme!Harley ((Bump fist to air))!!

intergalactic platypus
25th June 2006, 6:00 PM
Hmm all pokemon? Ok

"One True Pairing" Ship: Orangeshipping

"One True Threesome" Ship: May/Drew/Wanaka

"Canon" Ship: In pokemon? None

"Not quite canon but should be" ship: Orangeshipping

"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship: ADVANCESHIPPING!

"You are one sick *******" ship: Loyaltyshipping

"I'm one sick *******" ship: PunchDrunkLoveshipping

"I dabble a little" Ship: Contestshipping

"It's like a car crash" Ship: Cookieshipping

"Tickles my fancy but not sold quite yet" Ship: Tensionshipping

"Makes no canon sense [YET] but why the hell not" Ship: Egoshipping

"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship: Advancshipping. Its popular, but I utterly despise it

"When all is said and done" Ship: Orangeshipping

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship: Hmmm probably PokeAdvanceshipping

"I can't believe I read it and liked it" Ship: May/Richie (funny considering I loathe both characters)

"Favorite "Older/Younger" Ship: Eldershipping

"My first I could never abandon you" ship: Pokeshipping (can never quite forget it)

"Favorite Devotionship": Misty.Psyduck (damn name) or PunchDrunkLoveshipping

"Favorite Nevermetship": Tough one...errm I guess WaterFlowershipping

"Favorite Pervyship": AshPimpshipping

"Favorite DominanceBattleShip": Advantestshipping (Jo Jo/Cybercubed *shot)

Chelc
26th June 2006, 4:22 AM
"One True Pairing" Ship: Contestshipping. ...yeah.

"One True Threesome" Ship: Ash x Drew x May. << *shot*

"Canon" Ship: Contestshipping. It just...is?

"Not quite canon but should be" ship: Respectshipping

"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship: Orangeshipping. No, nothing against it, just don't see anything going for it, and it would just make me go WTF if it did happen.

"You are one sick *******" ship: ...?

"I'm one sick *******" ship: ?...

"I dabble a little" Ship: Hoennshipping

"It's like a car crash" Ship: No idea

"Tickles my fancy but not sold quite yet" Ship: Dunno

"Makes no canon sense [YET] but why the hell not" Ship: Tensionshipping? It has to go somewhere for me, so, here. XD

"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship: Gossipshipping. See lots of people liking it lately, but I "just don't feel it." XP

"When all is said and done" Ship: Contestshipping

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship: Advanceshipping

"I can't believe I read it and liked it" Ship: Advanceshipping

"Favorite "Older/Younger" Ship: Luckyshipping

"My first I could never abandon you" ship: Pokeshipping

"Favorite Devotionship": ...what?

"Favorite Nevermetship": PinkFlowershipping, Ash x FR/LG Girl

"Favorite Pervyship": Minamoshipping

"Favorite DominanceBattleShip": No idea.

OkashiraShinomori
26th June 2006, 1:51 PM
The Shipping Meme of Doom

"One True Pairing" Ship: GracefulShipping all the way! It's the one that got me back into Pokémon, after all.

"One True Threesome" Ship: Uh....threesome? Gee, that's new, don't usually do those...hmm...((Finds BangthewangShipping and dies laughing.)) T-that's why I never do these...I'll go with GemShipping as my final answer.

"Canon" Ship: GracefulShipping again, as it's about as close as you can possibly get.

"Not quite canon but should be" ship: Definitely ContestShipping. I can't think of anything else that better fits "not quite canon."

"If this happens I'll stab my eyes out with a spork" Ship: ...OriginShipping....

"You are one sick *******" ship: I guess I'll go with HandyShipping, or any of it's variations.

"I'm one sick *******" ship: Uh....I don't really know. PrettyShipping, I guess.

"I dabble a little" Ship: PokéShipping, I think. I used to support it, but it's basically gone, so I guess that's dabbling.

"It's like a car crash" Ship: TensionShipping!! You rarely see it, but when you do you see it in a big way. XD

"Tickles my fancy but not sold quite yet" Ship: Uh...this is a null question since I either support a ship or don't support it.

"Makes no canon sense [YET] but why the hell not" Ship: CactusThornShipping, as at least one person already pointed out.

"Everyone else loves it but I just don't feel it" Ship: AdvanceShipping? Not only because I'm a ContestShipper, but it just....no, there's nothing there.

"When all is said and done" Ship: GracefulShipping ultimately takes the prize above all other ships. Yay for Mikuri and Nagi!

"Guilty Pleasure" Ship: Hmm....'guilty pleasure' sounds so wrong, but too great of a title for this. Let's go TensionShipping.

"I can't believe I read it and liked it" Ship: PalletShipping. Yeah, it was pretty good.

"Favorite "Older/Younger" Ship: TraumaShipping is just TOO funny not to put here.

"My first I could never abandon you" ship: I guess probably GracefulShipping. I wasn't that big of a shipper when I first started watching Pokémon.

"Favorite Devotionship": Devotionship? .....is it edible?

"Favorite Nevermetship": Huh, I usually don't even look at these. ....ZukanShipping.

"Favorite Pervyship": TensionShipping!! Because it's nothing BUT pervy.

"Favorite DominanceBattleShip": I feel like I'm copying, but TensionShipping again 'cause the rest of 'em are fairly clear! XD

Kiori
19th August 2006, 10:47 PM
Thought this looks weird. Thanks for bumping an almost 2 months old thread. *Stamps a warning sign on sanjay*

*closes*