PDA

View Full Version : Misty Dreams

ShadowCloud62
25th June 2006, 2:15 AM
Okay, I haven't been on the fanfic forum in ages, I know. Writer's block plus major schoolwork. Eh, anyways, on with the story.

Note: THIS IS A FANFIC ABOUT MISTY WATERFLOWER. IT HAS ABSOLUTELY NO SHIPPINGS, SO POKESHIPPERS AND WHATEVER-SHIPPERS, LEAVE NOW. IT IS ABOUT MISTY AND ONLY MISTY. THERE. FINI. MY POINT IS MADE.

Rating: ....PG or PG-13 in some parts.

Misty Dreams
A Story About Misty Waterflower and Her Misadventures in Cerulean City Gym

Prologue

She brushed the fiery orange bangs away from her face to reveal sweet cerulean blue eyes. She pinned her shoulder-length hair into her usual sideways ponytail and she looked into the mirror. Satisfied with how she looked, Misty Waterflower left her private bedroom and into the aquarium which held her trusty water pokemon.

In the first large tank, Misty knocked gently on the glass, smiling softly at the pink and white rock formation sitting on the floor. Large beady black eyes stared back at her, and a smile formed on it's face. Reaching two stubby white arms toward her, the rock spoke in a cheerful voice, "La! La! Corsola!"

"Good morning, Corsola!" Misty said happily, "Time to wake your friends, it's time for training!"

"La!" Corsola happily answered, and it lifted itself up and began swimming towards the other sleeping pokemon.

Misty's smile grew wider as she hurried upstairs, where the large pool stood. The water was cleaned every evening, so this morning the water was a vibrant blue.

Misty climbed the ladder and stood upon the sturdy yellow diving board, which was above the water about 12 feet.

Misty took off her yellow towel from around her waist, tossed it down with careful aim so it landed safely on the dry floor, and revealed her blue two-piece bathing suit.

"Time to train!" she yelled out, and with a graceful leap, she dove into the water.

I know, bad prologue. Sorry it's short, it's just the beginning. It doesn't look like much, but it will be more in the future. Drop a review if you want.