PDA

View Full Version : Interested in Pokémon Ranger Ships?

Avegaille
25th June 2006, 4:49 AM
Well, basically, this is a thread to discuss all Pokémon Ranger shippings you know... It may be from the anime, games, movies and manga.... or even a crossover of the said elements since we all know they are very different from each other.

Okay, just a note, be sure to follow the General SPPF rules and the rules for the Shipping section. Including are: No Spamming, No bashing/flaming, must give credit to proper artwork linked at... And don't argue in here about which Pokémon Ranger shipping is better... We just need to know some hints and such...

And I'll also list here the Pokémon Ranger Shippings here so you'll know what they are... If you know more Pokémon Ranger related ships, you can state them so I can list it here and you guys can discuss it here also...

1. Rangershipping - (Hinata X Kazuki/Kaduki) [manga]
2. IcyWindShipping - (Hayate x Erida) [game/manga]

Fan-based shippings:
1. DeoxysStalkerShipping - Max (Masato) X Hinata
2. BackViewingShipping - Ash (Satoshi) X Hinata

Shoujo-ai/Shonen-ai (Yuri/Yaoi) shippings:
1. RingRangerShipping - Kazuki/Kaduki X Hayate
2. RingRangerLeftoverShipping - Hinata X Erida
3. DuelingRangersShipping - Hayate X Joe
4. Re-AllocatedRangerShipping - Kaduki/Kazuki X Joe

NeverMet Shippings:
1. Stylershipping - (Jackie X Hinata) [movie x anime]
2. WaveMakerRiderShipping - Kamuri X Misty (Kasumi) [manga x anime]

Character Profiles: View Them Here! (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=3551090&postcount=28)
Made by OkashiraShinomori. You can use this if you feel that you wanna pair up the other cast of the Pokemon Ranger series...

OkashiraShinomori
25th June 2006, 4:51 AM
Yay for RangerShipping and IcyWindShipping!! I'm a supporter, and happy to be the second poster here. :3

Of the two, I'd say I support RangerShipping more, and it's definitely the more canon of them. I'm looking forward to the final bit of manga to see if anything comes of it.

Eefi
25th June 2006, 5:01 AM
Me <3 Rangershippy!! Put me in!!! ^_^ its a cute shipping!! ^_^

Avegaille
25th June 2006, 5:02 AM
^ XD we finally have a thread about this... =P

Of the two, I'd say I support RangerShipping more, and it's definitely the more canon of them. I'm looking forward to the final bit of manga to see if anything comes of it.

Yeah, of all the Pokémon Ranger shippings, Rangershipping has to be the most "almost canon". Seeing as how Hinata reacted that much when she was accused of being the next girlfriend of Kaduki/Kazuki... XD And you know that too either, since you seem to knwo the exact lines of what she said in the manga...

Chelc
25th June 2006, 5:44 AM
Could anyone post a list of hints for Rangershipping? I'd just like to see/know them, for whatever reason. ^^;

Crystal Clair
25th June 2006, 6:44 AM
Well, now that you mention ranger ships, I think HinataxErida is pretty hot.
Sorry, IMO Hinata is more of a girl-liking girl although she does look interesting with Butch from Team Rocket

Satoshi
25th June 2006, 7:31 AM
Could anyone post a list of hints for Rangershipping? I'd just like to see/know them, for whatever reason. ^^;
Well, a member of GoGo-Dan teased Kazuki, saying that he already found a new girlfriend (that means Hinata) after he got dumped the day before. Hinata gets angry at that, saying that she's just his teammate.

That's all you're getting from me, because I don't own the Ranger games (only read the manga and watched the anime). ^^O

Avegaille
25th June 2006, 1:00 PM
Well, now that you mention ranger ships, I think HinataxErida is pretty hot.
Sorry, IMO Hinata is more of a girl-liking girl although she does look interesting with Butch from Team Rocket

XD So you're saying Hinata's more suitable for Yuri shippings? I thought the same too, since the first time I was... I thought she was a guy... no offence really... that's what I thought at first... o_O;;;

And maybe we can think of a name for the Hinata X Erida so we can probably post it on the first post or something...

Before you asked the question, I already stated the hint for RangerShipping... But Satoshi made it clearer... so yeah... ^_^;

lilrumpkinkb
25th June 2006, 10:21 PM
I don't read the manga, so I don't really exactly know the characters... but I think I might support stylershipping! They look pretty cute!

CyberCubed
25th June 2006, 10:43 PM
Hinata just SCREAMS lesbian. I only like yuri ships with her.

Phantom_Bugsy
25th June 2006, 11:05 PM
Jyou just SCREAMS gay. Jyou x Kazuki or Jyou x Hayate ftw.

intergalactic platypus
25th June 2006, 11:38 PM
Kanata didn't seem to have any sort of personality, so I can't really say I support her in a ship. But her and the ranger guy at least have that coordinated outfit thing going on

ash5550
25th June 2006, 11:58 PM
w00t rangershipping! those tow, belogn together, lol. As a matter a fact, I'm thinking of writing a story about them.

OkashiraShinomori
26th June 2006, 1:05 AM
Kanata didn't seem to have any sort of personality, so I can't really say I support her in a ship. But her and the ranger guy at least have that coordinated outfit thing going on
You probably mean Hinata, but yeah, they do have coordinated outfits. It's not really a sign though, as it just means they're both Rangers from Ring Town, as is Hayate.

Some other semi-shipping proof is in the game (at least to the point I'm at), by way of Hinata more often than not suggesting out of the blue to go together with Kaduki to any given place, and seeming rather happy upon meeting him unexpectedly. Perhaps blowing it out of proportion, but it's something.

Ed Elric Bunny
26th June 2006, 3:46 AM
I'm not TOO familiar with the whole ranger thing, but I think Stylershipping does look kinda cute. xD;

Sailor Merury
26th June 2006, 4:34 AM
STYLERSHIPPING!!! Hooray! Count me in! Does anyone know of any hints for it? I guess the other one is OK but I like all of them.

OkashiraShinomori
26th June 2006, 4:36 AM
Welcome! I'm afraid I don't know of any hints for it, as the only other Ranger Hinata has ever been pictured with, except in the opening sequence, is Kaduki. We don't know if she's even in the movie at all.

Sailor Merury
26th June 2006, 4:42 AM
Well, I support all ranger shippings as of 5 minutes ago!

Chelc
26th June 2006, 5:26 AM
Well, a member of GoGo-Dan teased Kazuki, saying that he already found a new girlfriend (that means Hinata) after he got dumped the day before. Hinata gets angry at that, saying that she's just his teammate.

That's all you're getting from me, because I don't own the Ranger games (only read the manga and watched the anime). ^^O

Ooh, alright, thanks for that! Poor Kazuki. XD Aww, Rangershipping sounds cute. You guys can count me as a supporter. :D I have no idea @ Stylershipping or IcyWindshipping, so not sure about those yet.

OkashiraShinomori
26th June 2006, 6:02 AM
Yeah, RangerShipping is really the only canon shipping at all, haha. IcyWindShipping is a creation of GladiariaAlata, and is totally unbased but very cute, and originates in the game. StylerShipping may never have any support, depending on how the movie goes.

As soon as I finish translating the manga, we'll see if there are any more RangerShipping hints in it that haven't been pointed out yet. XD

GladiariaAlata
26th June 2006, 1:52 PM
The creator of IcyWindShippy is finally here! ((Flashes V-sign and was pelted with various Pokemon items))

I have to say I'm a bigger IcyWindShipper than a RangerShipper, although both ships rox in their own way. RangerShippy got its points taken off because it's just like PokeShippy ("Me care about him?! Humph!").

IcyWindShippy hints are weak, but I always think Erida has this "more-than-colleague" feeling towards Hayate, even if Hayate doesn't return the feelings. I've copied the whole conversation of Erida with Hinata/Kaduki in the game which may look shippy to shippers, and I'll translate it soon. XD

Avegaille
27th June 2006, 12:51 PM
Yeah, RangerShipping is really the only canon shipping at all, haha. IcyWindShipping is a creation of GladiariaAlata, and is totally unbased but very cute, and originates in the game. StylerShipping may never have any support, depending on how the movie goes.

Hmm, I can see that... and I really wanna know how the people involved in IceWindShipping looks like... Do you ugys have a pic of them from the Sugimori arts?

And StylerShipping seems to be more of a fanbased shipping, in other words, some fans just wanna pair up Hinata and Jackie since they're both Pokemon Ranger but never meet in the anime or the movie. Still not sure if Hinata may appear in the movie, but I did saw some shots (avatars actually) that were not at all in the Deoxys episode (since that is the recent Hinata ep) nor the Celebi ep. There might be a possibility that Hinata can appear as a cameo in the movie... x.X

OkashiraShinomori
27th June 2006, 2:36 PM
Yeah, I'll try to scan them from the game's book later if I get the chance. That's about the only place I know of to find any art at all...

And welcome, Alata! It's good to see you here now.

Avegaille
27th June 2006, 3:02 PM
Yeah, I'll try to scan them from the game's book later if I get the chance. That's about the only place I know of to find any art at all...

Cool! Can't wait to see the pics... I wanna know how those two looks like so... we can make fan arts or something... XD

I was thinking... of making a Hinata X Kazuki art... but first, I would need large scale pics of the two of them... X.x

Faerie
27th June 2006, 10:00 PM
Lawlz like Rangershipping is so tewtally awesomez. *shot*

Okay. Enough of that. >__< Hello, I'm Faerie and I support some Ranger shippings, but not Rangershipping...Or IcyWindshipping or Stylershipping, for that matter. I like villains. 8D

So...Is anyone familiar with Go-Go-Dan from the Ranger game? Because I'm probably the only supporter of Mirai x Yuuki on SPP. ;__;

Phantom_Bugsy
27th June 2006, 11:54 PM
Lawlz like Rangershipping is so tewtally awesomez. *shot*

omg lolololl ya i no its kawaii!!!!!!!!!11!!!!121!1

-___- Kill.

And poor Jyou. D: Srsly, so shafted. Team Go-Go too. D:

Avegaille
28th June 2006, 12:40 AM
Okay. Enough of that. >__< Hello, I'm Faerie and I support some Ranger shippings, but not Rangershipping...Or IcyWindshipping or Stylershipping, for that matter. I like villains. 8D

So...Is anyone familiar with Go-Go-Dan from the Ranger game? Because I'm probably the only supporter of Mirai x Yuuki on SPP. ;__;

Ah, I see, welcome to the thread then... XD

Well, I'm pretty sure there would be supporters of ships of the villians... After all, the Pokemon Ranger series isn't out yet in teh US and not many people are familiar iwth the characters... X.x

Have you thought of a name for your ship yet? I may add it to the lis...

OkashiraShinomori
28th June 2006, 12:46 AM
Initial Profiles of Ranger-Related Characters
(With the exception of Kaduki and Hinata)

Hayate (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/OkashiraShinomori/Hayate.jpg)
Hayate is the Leader Ranger of Ring Town, where both Kaduki and Hinata are assigned. He generally seems to have a work first personality and appears to take his job seriously. His permanent Partner Pokémon is Fearow.

Related Shippings
IcyWindShipping

Joe (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/OkashiraShinomori/Joe.jpg)
Joe is the Leader Ranger of Fall City, and looks very much like the work-minded type. He, like, Hayate, takes his job very seriously and works hard to keep Fall City in good order. His permanent Partner Pokémon is Dodrio.

Related Shippings
N/A

Aria (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/OkashiraShinomori/Aria.jpg)
Aria is a Ranger in Fall City, and is subordinate to Joe. Little is known about her except that she seems very eager to do her job.

Related Shippings
N/A

Kamuri (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/OkashiraShinomori/Kamuri.jpg)
Kamuri is the Leader Ranger of Summer Land, and although he doesn't exactly look or act the part, he does a good job at it. He seems to be the most relaxed of the Leader Rangers and spends some of his time on the water competing in Capture Challenges. His permanent Partner Pokémon is Pelipper.

Related Shippings
N/A

Erida (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/OkashiraShinomori/Erida.jpg)
Erida is the Leader Ranger of Wint Town, seems to be a little more relaxed than Joe is, though still very strongly pursuant of her mission and expects her subordinates to be the same. She and Hayate may indeed have a connection, as it is she who knows his status after the destruction of Team Go-Go's hideout, insinuating out of all the Leaders the two of them were keeping in contact. Her permanent Partner Pokémon is Skarmory.

Related Shippings
IcyWindShipping

Doctor Shinbara (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/OkashiraShinomori/DoctorShinbara.jpg)
Doctor Shinbara is one of the top ranking members of the Ranger Union and is the developer of the Capture Styler. He has a hale and hearty personality and does not fear going into the field at all.

Related Shippings
N/A

Team Go-Go Underlings (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/OkashiraShinomori/Underlings.jpg)
These are the lackeys of Team Go-Go, and more of a nuisance than anything. They have little by way of personality and seem wholely devoted to the Team and to their own welfare if things turn from their favor.

Related Shippings
N/A

Ragou
Leader of Team Go-Go and former friend of Doctor Shinbara, Ragou is bent on taking revenge for the being overshadowed by the other man. He associates with the Rangers on at least one occassion without his identity being known and has a tendency to laugh dramatically.

Related Shippings
N/A

Team Go-Go (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v603/OkashiraShinomori/TeamGo-Go.jpg)
The team that plays for power across the Fiore Region, Team Go-Go is comprised of four siblings. In order from left to right they are as follows

Yarai

Yuuki

Youji

Mirai

Related Shippings
Yuuki x Mirai

These profiles will be continuously updated as I learn more.

Faerie
28th June 2006, 4:33 AM
Oh, they're siblings? Never mind then. >__<;;

Avegaille
28th June 2006, 2:28 PM
Oh, they're siblings? Never mind then. >__<;;

XD You didn't know? Nah, I'm not making fun of ya... but anyways, we can always try incest ships... XD I mean, there are a lot of members or fans who pair up even the siblings... X.x

And btw, Okashira, I like the profile... I should also put that on teh first page for reference! XD

OkashiraShinomori
28th June 2006, 4:16 PM
Alright, I'll make sure to update it as often as possible as I learn more about them. I'll play through again when I'm done and try to really get a better idea for them. This time through, I just kinda translated on the fly and forgot what whoever said by the next mission. ^^;

~Mist~
28th June 2006, 5:56 PM
Okay, I am interested in this ship, but I'm curious to know more about Rangershipping. 8D [/coughcuriousitykilledthecatcough] XD

I'm aware that came out of nowhere. XD

Anyway, count me in for Rangershipping! <3 I want to see moe of this shipping. 8D

OkashiraShinomori
28th June 2006, 6:02 PM
More about RangerShipping? Well, from what I know, the strongest hints are in the Pokémon Ranger manga. Kaduki and Hinata's relationship, as Alata pointed out, is a lot like Ash and Misty's in some ways.

Kaduki is the type who seems to have a different girlfriend each time one is pictured, and isn't really that great at keeping them, partly due to his job. Hinata seems to have an interest judging by the way she blows up evertime someone insinuates she and Kaduki are together. I don't think I need to go into what this probably points to.

There's some in the game as well, but it's much more subtle and consists mainly of Hinata (at least if you play as Kaduki) being more than happy to go anywhere with Kaduki at any time. I'm sure there's more, but I've been translating on the fly. >_>;

~Mist~
28th June 2006, 6:10 PM
Kaduki sounds like the ladies' man, which I find funny. XD Hinata sounds like my kind of person. =D

Also, did they get along at first when they were first assigned to be teammates with each other, or did the audience already see them working together?

Perhaps I should read the manga myself. ^^;

Phantom_Bugsy
28th June 2006, 7:28 PM
Yep, now I DEFINITELY support Jyou x Hayate. :D *squee*

Avegaille
29th June 2006, 2:02 AM
Okay, I am interested in this ship, but I'm curious to know more about Rangershipping. 8D [/coughcuriousitykilledthecatcough] XD

I'm aware that came out of nowhere. XD

Anyway, count me in for Rangershipping! <3 I want to see moe of this shipping. 8D

XD Yay! We're getting more supporters day by day...

Looks like the Pokemon Ranger series is starting to boost up even more...

Kaduki sounds like the ladies' man, which I find funny. XD Hinata sounds like my kind of person. =D

Also, did they get along at first when they were first assigned to be teammates with each other, or did the audience already see them working together?

Perhaps I should read the manga myself. ^^;

XD Yeah, Kadiki is more of a flirt boy (not sure) but it seems that how it looks like in the manga... I dont get why Hinata is interested in him though... maybe it's because of Kaduki's personality, even if he has lots of girlfriends... XD

And you can read the manga right here in SPPf, on the Manga Section. It's stickified, so you can find it easily...

Eefi
29th June 2006, 2:16 AM
IcyWindShippy hints are weak, but I always think Erida has this "more-than-colleague" feeling towards Hayate, even if Hayate doesn't return the feelings.

more than colleague feeling? Hmmm, i think i know why now you create icywindshippy, alata!! ^_^ *shifts eyes to gracefulshippy*

thanks, now im becoming a fan of icywindshippy!!! 8D *adds it as number 4* sounds very cute because the first time i saw Erida, i thought she looked like winona for like a minute there, then thought if was wallace and winona's future daughter for another minute, then i go "oh what the heck! does that really matter yet?"

~Mist~
29th June 2006, 2:17 AM
Avegaille: Really? Teh awesomeness! I'll go read right now! =D

Yay for Rangershipping! XD

Avegaille
29th June 2006, 11:21 AM
Avegaille: Really? Teh awesomeness! I'll go read right now! =D

Yay for Rangershipping! XD

Me is going to show a scan... or maybe the Manga pics from the Ranger Comic, ad tehy call it. Credit to Coronis for these...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/bunnyp69/hinata_manga/B26.jpg

This is the part where Hinata gets annoyed when that Team Go-Go member accused her as the next girlfriend of Kaduki... XD

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/bunnyp69/hinata_manga/C07.jpg

I see this as another hint... Kaduki tries to calm down Hinata... and Hinata is somewhat blushing... XD

I don't know if I got those parts right, but it's how they seem...

OkashiraShinomori
30th June 2006, 1:30 AM
Updated Erida's information, finally, after having beat the main part of the storyline. Also, I've noticed, but do not support, the possible pairing between Kaduki and Aria (as they are often assigned to the same mission by Joe).

On my second play through of the game, probably as Hinata to get both sides of the story, I'll see about checking out dialogue between the established shippings in particular and see if there's any other kind of semi-concrete proof.

Avegaille
30th June 2006, 2:43 AM
Also, I've noticed, but do not support, the possible pairing between Kaduki and Aria (as they are often assigned to the same mission by Joe).

On my second play through of the game, probably as Hinata to get both sides of the story, I'll see about checking out dialogue between the established shippings in particular and see if there's any other kind of semi-concrete proof.

Hmmm, Kaduki and Aria? Maybe, just maybe... >=D

Looks like Hinata's not the only one who is paired with Kaduki... X.x

Hmm, and I'll wait for that... XD We need various hints for different shippings...

OkashiraShinomori
1st July 2006, 4:13 PM
With the last part of the Ranger manga being released today, one can be sure certain things are going to be in it. For example, the rather cute scene where Kaduki picks up Hinata and she gets rather flustered. If that's not proof, on some level or another, I'll....uh, argue with whoever says it's not....

GladiariaAlata
2nd July 2006, 4:38 PM
The scene where Kaduki picked Hinata up is DEFINITELY shippy (at least to me). Hinata struggled a bit at the beginning, but then just calm down and let him carry her...((swoons))

And earlier in the same chapter, we see Hayate and Erida talking! ((Swoons #2)) Nothing shippy, but at least they're in the same page. The Leaders are generally being too ignored for any shippy hints...

Avegaille
3rd July 2006, 3:32 AM
The scene where Kaduki picked Hinata up is DEFINITELY shippy (at least to me). Hinata struggled a bit at the beginning, but then just calm down and let him carry her...((swoons))

Yes, that part is sooo shipping indeed... XD And also Kaduki annoying Hinata was shippy in a sort of way... XD

You could see how Hinata looks happy after she has been carried by Kaduki... =P

This is the part (for those who are a bit lazy to view the whole thing...)

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j192/bunnyp69/hinata_manga/E19.jpg

Nicole May
7th July 2006, 3:17 PM
I was meaning to post in this thread a few... weeks ago...

Anyways, Other than RangerShipping (which I support the most)...

Avegaille, I'm pretty sure you made up some fan-based shippings relating to Hinata and the main characters of the Pokemon Anime. Which also includes Hinata X Max... -_-"

But in the manga part you showed, I'm pretty sure Rangershipping is too much convincing...

Avegaille
11th July 2006, 1:38 PM
^ Yes, yes, I get the idea... X.x I'll explain why I paired up Hinata with Max and Ash...

Well, first off is Hinata and Max... both of them seems to want to be close to Deoxys, trying to chase him... I think this is where the name DeoxysStalkerShipping comes in... I think Alata finalize that name for the fanbased shipping.

Second is Hinata and Ash... seeing as Ash is always behind Hinata (does he want something from her? O_o; ) and the fact that both of them own electric types as their main Pokemon... the finalized named for it (also from Alata) was BackViewingShipping (to make it short).

If you guys have any fan-based ships that involve ANY Pokemon Rangers, you can also state it here...

OkashiraShinomori
20th July 2006, 6:31 AM
Hmmm...well, I'd mention ToJoeAvailShipping, but that's not quite what everyone's talking about, I think. :P

To be more on topic, I can't really think of any other Ranger shippings I'd support, though there are no doubt countless others. For a crack ship, I nominate Kasumi x Kamuri! They both are fond of the water, have red hair....

Avegaille
20th July 2006, 6:33 AM
Hmmm...well, I'd mention ToJoeAvailShipping, but that's not quite what everyone's talking about, I think. :P

To be more on topic, I can't really think of any other Ranger shippings I'd support, though there are no doubt countless others. For a crack ship, I nominate Kasumi x Kamuri! They both are fond of the water, have red hair....

Yeah, but at least you can still mention what it is all about... XD

Crack ships? Good one... Kasumi X Kamuri all the way... XD From our role-play to be exact... But if those two met, I'll bet Misty would be all WTF? o_O;; and try to stay away from Kamuri... Poor Kamuri...

And good points for the Kasumi X Kamuri ship... we should probably give it a name or something...

OkashiraShinomori
20th July 2006, 6:37 AM
I still go for WaveMakerWaveRiderShipping, but that's a little long, I think.

And ToJoeAvail is also RP based, wherein Joe has a tendency to politely hit on Avegaille. XD 'Tis canon! One-sided, at least.

Another, perhaps, is pseudo Ranger related.....Kaduki's Minun and Hinata's Plusle. What would that be called?

Avegaille
20th July 2006, 6:48 AM
I still go for WaveMakerWaveRiderShipping, but that's a little long, I think.

And ToJoeAvail is also RP based, wherein Joe has a tendency to politely hit on Avegaille. XD 'Tis canon! One-sided, at least.

Another, perhaps, is pseudo Ranger related.....Kaduki's Minun and Hinata's Plusle. What would that be called?

Yeah, let's shorten it or something before we submit the name to *coughBMGFcough* How about WaveMakerRiderShipping, to avoid the redundancy?

And yes, I know it's RP based... are you trying to make Joe flirt me... >=O

And the ordinary Plusle and Minun is CheerfulSignsShipping, but if we add RangerCheerSignShipping, it's make more sense, since they belong to someone...

OkashiraShinomori
21st July 2006, 5:43 AM
((Is pushed into the thread.))

Yeah, WaveMakerRiderShipping sounds good. I guess we can add that as a total crack ship. XD RangerCheerSignShipping works too, at least in my opinion.

Topic time, I think!

Of the two main shippings, RangerShipping and StylerShipping, which do you think makes the most sense and why?

Avegaille
21st July 2006, 5:52 AM
((Is pushed into the thread.))

Yeah, WaveMakerRiderShipping sounds good. I guess we can add that as a total crack ship. XD RangerCheerSignShipping works too, at least in my opinion.

Topic time, I think!

Of the two main shippings, RangerShipping and StylerShipping, which do you think makes the most sense and why?

XD Well, somebody needs to add these names into the offcial ships list. I'll do it later when I get home, okay?

I think RangerShipping wins here, since it's an Actual MET Ship, eh? =P Reasons: Hinata and Kaduki actually met and did missions together. Of course, we have seen some hints involving the two of them when they did their missions. In StylerShipping? Did Hinata and Jackie even met? No. I mean, even if Hinata does appear in the movie, she's only a cameo there and never even actually talked to Jackie.

Well, Stylershipping is more of a fan-based shipping, so meh... =P

OkashiraShinomori
26th July 2006, 6:49 AM
Well...uh...since the topic is basically dead otherwise, let's move on!

The next biggest one here is probably IcyWindShipping, although there's NOT a lot of support. I mean, there's a little, but nothing like RangerShipping. What is it about these two that you think makes them a good couple?

Avegaille
26th July 2006, 7:10 AM
Well...uh...since the topic is basically dead otherwise, let's move on!

The next biggest one here is probably IcyWindShipping, although there's NOT a lot of support. I mean, there's a little, but nothing like RangerShipping.

What is it about these two that you think makes them a good couple?

Yes, I thought you would never say that! XD And although IceWind isn't as big as Rangershipping, I believe I'm starting to liek the shipping too! XD

Well, I would say it might be either they are compatible by how the both look like, or how their little talk of Kaduki's 7 letters somewhat made it a little shippy, since tehy were both nice to each other in an unexplainable way... X.x

OkashiraShinomori
28th July 2006, 3:47 PM
Well, if one's not careful, the seven letters could be used AGAINST RangerShipping and IcyWindShipping for whatever Kaduki/Hayate is. Someone would probably argue they were love letters of Kaduki's devotion to Hayate, wanting to be in the same city as him, etc...

.....why did I bring that up?

Avegaille
28th July 2006, 4:03 PM
Well, if one's not careful, the seven letters could be used AGAINST RangerShipping and IcyWindShipping for whatever Kaduki/Hayate is. Someone would probably argue they were love letters of Kaduki's devotion to Hayate, wanting to be in the same city as him, etc...

.....why did I bring that up?

Because it came into your mind? o_O;;;

Yeah... I wasn't careful with that... maybe an insane Yaoi fan might pair up Kaduki and Hayate and use those Seven Letters as a hint... XD

Speaking of that... maybe we should give them a shipping name... but I'm not using those Seven Letters against Ranger or IceWind Shipping... >.> Let's just do this for fun.

Any ideas for the Kaduki X Hayate ship?

OkashiraShinomori
28th July 2006, 4:12 PM
Yeah, I think we've figured out the name for that shipping, and another purely crack one, but they've not yet been approved.

Either way, RangerShipping has the most support, with IcyWindShipping having the second most support, I suppose. There really aren't any others even vaguelly hinted at unless you really look for double meanings and such behind words, which I know people will eventually.

Really, this part of the series is still too young to have a lot of people interested in it, but I'm sure we'll see more as time goes on. At least, I hope so.

Avegaille
28th July 2006, 4:28 PM
Yeah, I think we've figured out the name for that shipping, and another purely crack one, but they've not yet been approved.

Either way, RangerShipping has the most support, with IcyWindShipping having the second most support, I suppose. There really aren't any others even vaguelly hinted at unless you really look for double meanings and such behind words, which I know people will eventually.

Really, this part of the series is still too young to have a lot of people interested in it, but I'm sure we'll see more as time goes on. At least, I hope so.

Yes, but it's already been submitted... XD And I placed it on the first page for everyone to somewhat see... =P And we shall create mor same gender ships... =P

Well, since the manga series did give off more hints of Rangershipping than any other ships for Pokemon Ranger, I think it's only natural... IceWind goes second for that...

And yes... now that I think about it... there are also subtle hints of Kaduki X Hayate when I properly read the Manga summaries... XD

Hmm, what else? We should consider pairing up Hayate X Joe... =P *I just love same gender shippings XD*

Meh... I hope this kind of topic gets more members posting. I know the series is a bit too early *and contains spoilers in this thread along the way... ftw* Maybe one reason why members don't post much since they don't know anything or just little of the series...

OkashiraShinomori
4th August 2006, 2:30 PM
Then we need like, a Rangers Awareness Group or something, wander around and throw little leaflets about them onto people's cars and stuff. Have different ones for each shipping or something.

Or we can threaten to make Kamuri flash people if they don't post. ((Shudders.))

Really, we should stage some kind of fan fic/fan art contest for Ranger shippings.

Ed Elric Bunny
4th August 2006, 7:11 PM
-raises hand- I've actually been worming into the PR fandom even more now (because Hinata is sooo cute -fangirls-) so I have been fanarting more Ranger stuff. And yes,there might be Rangershipping because I got into it a bit D: I still like Hinata/Hayate and Kazuki/Hayate more though xD; -shot-

OkashiraShinomori
5th August 2006, 1:39 AM
Yay!!!! Another fan!! ((Dies of elation.))

Anyway, I don't think Hinata/Hayate has EVER been suggested to my knowledge, haha. You should think of a shipping name for it.

Avegaille
6th August 2006, 8:09 AM
Yay!!!! Another fan!! ((Dies of elation.))

Anyway, I don't think Hinata/Hayate has EVER been suggested to my knowledge, haha. You should think of a shipping name for it.

Elation? XD

Yeah, even I never thought of pairing up Hinata X Hayate, until now... what are the possibilities that Hinata might like Hayate or vice-versa anyways? o_O;;

And yes, I wonder which will work... for them? ._.

The Great Butler
10th August 2006, 4:06 AM
Sure, I like the Rangers, so I'll join up.

Avegaille
10th August 2006, 11:21 AM
Sure, I like the Rangers, so I'll join up.

Sure, but we talk about the pairings on this thread, like if Hinata is really for Kazuki and who we should pair Joe with... or discussing more hints for IceWindShipping... everything about Rangers in general.

That's how it goes here... which is why no one's posting... ;.;

~Mist~
15th August 2006, 2:06 AM
Ooh, me must post this. *has not been here since forever* D=

http://teppo.pepper.jp/ren2.gif
http://teppo.pepper.jp/

<3~

Avegaille
15th August 2006, 3:45 AM
OMG, that fanart of Teppo looks totally awesome! ^_^;

I wish I could show my own Fanart of Rangershipping, but I would somehow need to cut the whole drawing, since it's literally based on the RPG...

Anyways... I'm starting a Rangershipping campain, starting off with my Signature... =3

Anyone else wanna join the bandwagon?

~Mist~
16th August 2006, 4:41 AM
More Rangershipping! >D

Go, go Teppo-san! ^____^

http://teppo.pepper.jp/oebi/490.jpg
http://teppo.pepper.jp/

Avegaille
16th August 2006, 6:00 AM
Ooh, I totally adore that work of Teppo's! XD

She made another one, a bit Yaoi this time... =P

http://teppo.pepper.jp/ren5.gif
Source: http://teppo.pepper.jp

Does Kaduki have an interest on Joe? ._.

~Mist~
16th August 2006, 6:35 AM
I have no idea. XD

Just look at this one at the third row, second to last. 'Tis Rangershipping. <3

http://www1.bbiq.jp/yumekapu/gallery.htm

Avegaille
16th August 2006, 6:44 AM
I have no idea. XD

Just look at this one at the third row, second to last. 'Tis Rangershipping. <3

http://www1.bbiq.jp/yumekapu/gallery.htm

XD I think you mean... third to last? Or wait... *is confused* But it's after the second to the last... ._.

I like that art... =3 And when I saw Teppo's work, I believe she wants to pair up Kaduki with Aria... XD And Joe with Kaduki... =P

Funny how different people want to pair up the Rangers with Rangers they don't really know much when you have read the manga...

espeongirl
13th July 2007, 3:29 AM
yeah put me in rangershipping

Virtual Headache
13th July 2007, 3:43 AM
yeah put me in rangershipping
Dude this thread is almost a year old, don't bump it please o.o