PDA

View Full Version : Team Aero help thread.

darkpkmn fan1
25th June 2006, 7:57 PM
This is the official help and info thread for the Team Aero RPG

Now, before the rpg starts read this.

You must pm me before you catch any pokemon. You must also pm me if you wish to evolve your pokemon. (Unless you use elemental stones.

A few things have changed since three years ago, so this is a city by city guide to the RPG

Hoenn

Littleroot

Well, nothing has changed really, apart from it is alot bigger now that a few of the trees have been cut down and there are more houses.

Odale town

Still small and nothing there to do.

Petalburg

The first city to have a gym. Its gym leader is Norman, who uses normal types. Although it is the first gym on the journey, no-one can enter without four badges. Apart from the gym, theres nothing else here. On the outskirts of the town is the Briney Dock where you can catch a boat to Dewford for a small price of p$200

Rustboro

The first gym you can challenge. The leader is Roxanne who uses two geodude and a nosepass. Also this town is home to mr stone and his buisness.

Dewford

A small island that has a gym lead by brawly. He uses machop and meditite.
This small island also has a cave filled with new pokemon. Also a dock has been built on the edge of the island.

Slateport

The biggest market in hoenn. You can buy plenty of rare and wonderful items here. Also a large dock is here were boats are sent from petalburg and dewford.

PLACES TO GO: Name rater
Contest hall super rank
Pokemon Fan Club

Mauville

A city buzzing with electricity. The jym leader here is Trent, grandson of watson. He use the electic power of Magnamite and manectric.

PLACES TO GO: The game corner. (Coin case costs p$1000)

Verdanturf
A small, quiet town with the normal rank contest hall. Here you will be issued with a contest pass and can start youre contest adventure. This town also is close to the enterance of rustboro tunnel.

Fallarbor

Its home to the super rank contest hall and also the professor cosmo. Its also just a short walk away from metor falls.

PLACES TO GO: Move tutor (1 heartscale per move)

Lavaridge

The fourth gym leader is...flannery. She uses two numel and a torkoal. Also a new spring has been found and a shop was built next to it by a rich man names Zak. He has now built a shop.

PLACES TO GO: Zaks health shop.
Price list: Spring water (Heals pokemon)
Energy Root
Bitter powder
Oran Berry
Pecha Berry
Tiny mushroom

Fortree

A forest like town where the people live in tree houses. Here is another gym owned by johtos falkner. He took over after the other gym leader joined Aero. Falkner uses Noctowl, pigeot and swellow.

PLACES TO GO: Furnature shop (Sell whatever furnature you want. pm me before you buy)

Lillycove

Lillycove, home of the master rank contests. Also the safari zone is also close by and a rich buisness man bought the aqua hideout and turned it into a safari aqarium. Now, for five hundred poke dollars catch all the water types you want.(Pm me before you catch) Also there is an underground train station being build, a sign reads.LILYCOVE UNDERGROUND. FROM LILYCOVE TO GOLDENROD TO SAFFERON AND BACKAGAIN. OUT OF ORDER DUE TO CONSTRUCTION.

Mossdeep

Liza and tate hold the gym here in a double battle fashon. They use solrock and lunatone. Also the space center is here. Also this is the home town to ex-pokemon league champ steven.

Soootopolis

Sootopolis is as big as ever. Its gym leader is Juan who uses all out water pokemon. He has kingdra, wiscash, luvdisc and sealeo. Also, there is a mysterious cave at the back of Sootopols which no ordinary trainer is alowed in.

Evergrand

Home of the Hoenn league. First up is Joanne who uses Golem, Graveler, Sandslash, Dugtrio and wiscash. Second up its Sydney who uses Shiftry, sharpedo, cacturne, houndoom and murkrow. Then its Edwardo who uses Arbok, weezing, muk, swalot and seviper. After him its Drake who has Shelgon, two flygon, altaria and salamence. Lastly, its wallace. He uses two sealeo, a walrein, wailord, gorbyss, huntail and quagsire.

NEW STUFF

Dont think this is stupid, i am just making things easier for you.

Poke mart. (One of these in each city excluding littleroot)

Potion P$100
Super potion P$250 (not in petal berg or rustboro)
Hyper potion P$1000 (Not in petalburg, rustboro, dewford and slate port)
Max potion p$2000 (Only in Sootopolis and evergrand)

Burn heal p$100
paralyse heal p$100
Freeze heal p$100

Revive p$1500
Max revive P$2500

Full heal p$500

All tms can be found in the dept stores in Lilycove for p$5000 each.

SLATEPORT MARKET

Stall 1- Egg shop
Sells eggs for P$10,000 (PM me if you by an egg. I will tell you what is inside.)

Stall 2- Rare items

Fire stone- p$4000
water stone-p$4000
leaf stone-p$4000
sun stone-p$4500
moon stone- p$10,000
thunder stone-p$4000
metal coat-p$4000
kings rock-p$4000

Stall 3- Ball shop

Pokeball
Great Ball
Ultra Ball

All balls below are p$1000

Dive Ball
Net Ball
Nest Ball
Love Ball
Heavy Ball
Light Ball

Stalls 4,5 and 6 are all stalls that can be bought by the fellow RPers.

crystal-zephyr
25th June 2006, 8:11 PM
Would you be able to get pokemon eggs early in this RPG?

darkpkmn fan1
25th June 2006, 9:23 PM
Well, yes. In fact later on i will add an egg shop but yes you can find eggs and breed for eggs early on.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
25th June 2006, 9:27 PM
Umm....why did you put in the sign up thread that you were going to PM me?
Is it because Im a girl? You think I cant handle the truth? Is that it?

Canis Lupus
25th June 2006, 9:31 PM
So if we want to catch a Pokemon, should we PM you?
Correct me if I am wrong.

darkpkmn fan1
25th June 2006, 11:07 PM
So if we want to catch a Pokemon, should we PM you?
Correct me if I am wrong.

yep, your right. But that doesnt mean im going to reject your every capture.

25th June 2006, 11:14 PM
Hmm... since I posted to join, I have already thought f some neat Ideas......

darkpkmn fan1
25th June 2006, 11:25 PM
Please pm me with any ideas.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
25th June 2006, 11:40 PM
Ok people, I just want to inform you all that when DarkPKMN Fan1 is off line, I am the boss, so that makes me.........co. boss.(lol!) Im not mean and I will judge all your sign ups fairly when he is not here.

25th June 2006, 11:45 PM
Was Mt. Chimmney changed at all? What about the Battle Frontier? And on the sign up thread, I said I started out with a Bagon [at least I wanted to], not a Dratini.

darkpkmn fan1
25th June 2006, 11:51 PM
1. You do have a bagon. Read it.
2. Mt chimmney hasnt changed. Actually maybe the lava cookie ladie passed away and was replaced by her daughter.

3. Battle frontier you say. Non of you are that far yet. Kanto and johto cme before Frontier.

25th June 2006, 11:55 PM
Hmm.. must of misread it.
Where does an Aero Grunt Start?
Where is Team Aero's base?

darkpkmn fan1
25th June 2006, 11:57 PM
Ahh, Aero grunt is interesting. You start where you want. Yes you start sky diving From Areo base.

Oh yeah, i will hug your wooper.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
25th June 2006, 11:58 PM
Ok, DarkPKMN Fan1 is about to go off line now so Ill try to answer some questions seeing as I am the co. boss.

^you dont need to know where the aero base is, just as long as you know there is a base....... and team aero starts in the base I pressume.

flygonrulz
26th June 2006, 5:08 PM
My Eevee, can I evolve it into anything in the Eeveelutions or do I have to keep it an Eevee?

darkpkmn fan1
26th June 2006, 5:15 PM
Yes, you can evolve it in to what you want.
I have just two more things two do before i can start the RPG.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
26th June 2006, 5:19 PM
I have a question, can there be shiny pokemon, do team aero people hever to only catch flying pokemon, can we work our way though the ranks until we become like a admin or something, and the last one, when can we start? :P This sounds like its gunna be a fun rp :P :P :P

darkpkmn fan1
26th June 2006, 5:46 PM
Kaim Fabuyashi-

1)can there be shiny pokemon- yes, you pm me with the pokemon you wish to catch and i will tell you what moves it knows and if it is shiney or not.

2) do team aero people hever to only catch flying pokemon- no

3)can we work our way though the ranks until we become like a admin or something- If you look at the top of the sign up page, you will see your name is under grunts. You can work your way up by doing assignments which i give you by pm, or getting badges.

4)when can we start- All good things come in time my friend.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
26th June 2006, 6:11 PM
I see wise choice of words......I guess I will wait :P and sorry about the not reading thingy ^_^'

darkpkmn fan1
26th June 2006, 6:12 PM
ou can pm me with your own ideas for the RPG as well you know.

Canis Lupus
26th June 2006, 8:09 PM
In the first sign-up post you say that 12 people went to Team Aero, and 12 people went to Prof. Birch. Isn't 12... A lot of people? What is your reason for choosing 12? A more reasonable number might be somewhere from 5-7 for each side... Please explain, and I hope I am not being rude by asking this...

darkpkmn fan1
26th June 2006, 8:11 PM
Yeah, thats what i thought. Maybe ill have to make do with what i have now. Hmmmmmm.

Does anyone wanna pm me with any ideas for the RPG

Musical Mayhem
26th June 2006, 8:33 PM
Well twenty four people is a lot. I have an RPG with about thirty people in it, very hard to keep trackk. I had to close sign-ups to stop them from coming.

darkpkmn fan1
26th June 2006, 8:40 PM
I dont mean 24 people will join. I mean up to 24 can join.
Anyway, what do you people think of the RP.(judges on what iv writen)

Kaim_Fabuyashi
26th June 2006, 8:46 PM
I think it will be kewl B)

darkpkmn fan1
26th June 2006, 8:49 PM
Ok, i will soon officially open the RPG. But first, has every one read the plot (on the sign up page) and the first post of this thread fully and understands everything. pm me if yes.

26th June 2006, 9:14 PM
Yes, but on mount Chimney's Jagged Pass....is Team Magma's base still there?

darkpkmn fan1
26th June 2006, 9:18 PM
Ahhhh, well....yes but you cant get into it without a magma pass. Anyway, i will be PMing through the rp in character to give aero's assignments and to give trainers stuff so who knows.

26th June 2006, 9:24 PM
Can we use 4th gen Pokemon?

darkpkmn fan1
26th June 2006, 9:36 PM
Yes you can but remember to pm me before you catch them. No made up pokemon though.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
26th June 2006, 10:41 PM
Ok people! Remember to PM Dark PKMN fan1 or I before you catch a pokemon.

Uysl
27th June 2006, 4:26 AM
Yeah it can. I looked it up.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
27th June 2006, 12:57 PM
Sorry if I was being a little bossy there my peeps. I was mad and my grandma's funeral was yesterday soo....

Canis Lupus
27th June 2006, 2:14 PM
Hey people... We need to make our post lengths longer...
Razor Leaf said so! I am enjoying this RPG so much it would be a shame if it was closed so... Not to be bossy or anything...

Musical Mayhem
27th June 2006, 3:28 PM
Dang we started?! I didn't know that. Crap. What's happened so far?

Canis Lupus
27th June 2006, 4:09 PM
Don't worry. Everyone just got their Pokemon. It is ok. You can easily catch up.

TheTurquoiseTauros!
27th June 2006, 8:04 PM
Ok everyone, I hope you are all having fun!!! And this is the cafe, so if you have any questions.............

darkpkmn fan1
27th June 2006, 9:58 PM
Ok why are alot of people not posting anymore. PM me if you have quit.

Canis Lupus
27th June 2006, 10:01 PM
Some poeple don't know that it has started...
Maybe you should PM everyone that hasn't posted and tell them that it has started...

darkpkmn fan1
27th June 2006, 10:03 PM
Ok, ill pm them all but Toge-oge the Togepi has rudley PMed me to tell me he left.

Canis Lupus
27th June 2006, 10:05 PM
I wonder why he left...
Darn it...
He was really good at it too...
His character was interesting...
*sniff* Why'd he have to go?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
28th June 2006, 3:29 AM
lol bluntly you can say that :P I think the rp is going good so far :P

Kaim_Fabuyashi
28th June 2006, 3:31 AM
I didnt diss you! WTF?

super_tien93
29th June 2006, 11:20 AM
Is Falkner the leader of violet city gym?
Can pokemon have more than 4 attacks?
If so, how many can they have?

TheTurquoiseTauros!
29th June 2006, 1:14 PM
Yes to the first question.
No to the second. Do not double post in the RPG!

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th June 2006, 1:39 AM
then how and when do they learn new moves? o_0

TheTurquoiseTauros!
30th June 2006, 2:13 AM
You can just make your pokemon learn super strong moves right off the bat.........wait a while.

darkpkmn fan1
30th June 2006, 5:07 PM
Can I just say some of you are city hopping. You cant be in petalburg then suddenly be in slateport. It does take a while to get to places. No-one even knows fly yet so whats going on. The only transport so far is on foot. ok.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th June 2006, 5:09 PM
only my skarmory knows fly I think and I think you said thats fine since I have missions and stuff right?

Canis Lupus
30th June 2006, 5:26 PM
Okay is it a problem that my character is in Oldale Town?
If not, I can make him just train for a while until people are caught up...

Wolf Wonder2

darkpkmn fan1
30th June 2006, 6:03 PM
Yor fine at oldale.

Kaim, who said your skarmory had fly.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
30th June 2006, 9:40 PM
you did said that in the PMs

darkpkmn fan1
1st July 2006, 11:15 AM
No, i never, you must have HM fly before you can fly or a salamence.

Canis Lupus
2nd July 2006, 4:26 PM
~~~Im outtie! Im quiting this RPG~~~

Justin was sitting by himself next to a tree when a Sneasel chasing a miltank

ran by. He stood up and started to chase them. He threw two great balls at

them and caught them. He looked down at the two pokeballs. He picked them

up and said "Yes, I caught two more pokemon!" He yelled as he ran to show

people. He wasnt looking where he was going and he ran off a cliff into the

sea and died.

Okay.... Why did he quit? Why did he have to post in the RPG about quitting?
*sniff* That is 2 people already...

TheTurquoiseTauros!
2nd July 2006, 4:29 PM
Sorry guys but Im way too busy so I thought it would add drama to the RPG if someone died...........you have to admit, it is funny. *ran off a cliff..*

darkpkmn fan1
2nd July 2006, 4:35 PM
Well somepeople are like that. Goodbye turquoise tauros, you where a great RPer.
Job up for new co- owner.

Canis Lupus
2nd July 2006, 7:52 PM
Hey darkpkmn fan1? Will you PM us when you think our Pokemon are ready to evolve or something like that? That would be greatly appreciated.

Wolf Wonder2

Kaim_Fabuyashi
2nd July 2006, 7:56 PM
can I be co-owner? :P I am open! :P :P :P

darkpkmn fan1
2nd July 2006, 11:27 PM
Wolf Wonder2- yes i'll pm you when they're ready.
Kaim- yes you can be co-owner.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
3rd July 2006, 1:56 AM
huzzah! I think you can pm me if you want to catch something too, and Dpkmnf1 should i still pm you to catch pkmn?

darkpkmn fan1
3rd July 2006, 5:21 PM
What, you cant pm you if you want to catch something. yu have no rights over this rp.

Kaim_Fabuyashi
3rd July 2006, 5:22 PM
oh I see ok nvm that last one :P