PDA

View Full Version : Freewebs premium. Yay or Nay?

Rufinito18
26th June 2006, 1:27 AM
when my website has more content. I would wantr to get premium. What do u think?

Pokemon Element
26th June 2006, 1:52 AM
Eww no
I suggest going to http://www.dx-t.net and getting free hosting

RevoBlaze
26th June 2006, 4:35 AM
I wouldn't reccomend either of them, since Forport (dx-t) has been known to "accidently" kick people off his hosting, and freewebs just sucks.

I know www.sivph.com just started recently hosting a few people, perhaps if you impress him he MIGHT do the same for you.

Jetx
26th June 2006, 4:13 PM
Not on free layout mode, no. And PLEASE stop saying freewebs sucks when you've only really seen the free layout mode. >_>

silver
26th June 2006, 4:48 PM
Freewebs Blows, if you have any css or any coding experience for making sites without a pre-made template then i know a site lol...

Irs the one i use, Codedhost.net ....they own for free hosting..
And if you joing the forum, tell them Silver/Silver_54 sent you

Jetx
26th June 2006, 5:11 PM
Umm... No... You didn't listen to what I said. Freewebs can be a good host if you use HTML mode, 43MB of space, unlimited pages... And if you buy premium it costs ten dollars(or pounds) to up it to 200MB.

Mr Delcatty
26th June 2006, 5:16 PM
LOL in other words you're promoting that fact that it sucks. 200 megs for 10 bucks a month is a biiig rip dude. I mean even yahoo can give I think 2 gigs for $5-6/mo.

Jetx
26th June 2006, 5:19 PM
I don't think it's per month. And even if it is, you can stop paying when you've used it up.

Sol
26th June 2006, 9:49 PM
I'm hosted by yahoo/geocities, and pay 6 bucks for a much better deal.

Pokemon Element
30th June 2006, 10:39 AM
Ok, freewebs sucks because you cant use PHP or any forum software because they are to cheap for MySQL and PHP(PHP is free btw)
Yahoo Geocities sucks because of the same things and they flood your site with ads and pop-ups
I use DX-T but i used to use AddYour, they are good, MySQL, cPanel, PHP, i think Perl, just use them.
AddYour gives you alot of space compaired to freewebs too
and its free