PDA

View Full Version : Sigh...I suck at coding and Layout making...Help?

Rufinito18
26th June 2006, 3:11 AM
I worked a long time on a layout, but with tutorials...even with them, I understand nothing of dreamweaver...
Da layout

http://moogleenix.5.forumer.com/uploads/moogleenix/post-5-1151283409.jpg

Can any1 code it for me?
*flaps eyelashes*

Icysaur
26th June 2006, 5:35 PM
Is that a screenshot of the layout, or did you make the layout an image?

Jetx
26th June 2006, 6:03 PM
I could help out. But you'll need to give me the URLs to the images and stuff. Contact me on your forums and I'll help you out there.

Pure
26th June 2006, 6:38 PM
Code it how? Flash-like, or using a clean-cut layout like you see on non-flash websites, like solidsnake designs.

Jetx
26th June 2006, 6:52 PM
Basically, he just needs to learn a bit of HTML.

Rufinito18
26th June 2006, 10:48 PM
Code it how? Flash-like, or using a clean-cut layout like you see on non-flash websites, like solidsnake designs.

I need to get it as a website. And the layout, I made myslef.
Jetx, I could send u the psd. And the tutorial I followed is http://www.greycobra.com/tutorial/The_Complete_Layout_Tutorial/

Jetx
27th June 2006, 8:13 PM
Jetx, I could send u the psd. And the tutorial I followed is http://www.greycobra.com/tutorial/The_Complete_Layout_Tutorial/
Yeah, I think I could pull it off for you. Give me the psd, I'll make the layout, and you can tell me if it's good enough.

Virtual Headache
27th June 2006, 8:37 PM
If you've got a psd file, I assume you've got photoshop.
Why don't you just slice it and save it as a web page?

Rufinito18
28th June 2006, 1:23 AM
If you've got a psd file, I assume you've got photoshop.
Why don't you just slice it and save it as a web page?
Thats what I don't understand. Let me look for tutorials now that I got the term :D

edit: I don't undestand a thing about how to slice in imageready -_-

Athrozeous
28th June 2006, 7:28 AM
I could help if you need some... and well i dont need the psd file since the layout its way to simple, i can tell you love the bevel and emboss option (which is kind of weird), and i'll just take the moogle enix banner thing from the link you provided, (thats the layout you want right?) a/w if you really want me to help please tell me so i can work on it, otherwise ill just continue on with my normal life... xD

Jetx
28th June 2006, 8:11 PM
I think by psd, he means password.

Rufinito18
28th June 2006, 10:25 PM
No, psd is photoshop file.
And Ath, Jetx will do one for me, but i'l keep in mind ur offer :)

Athrozeous
29th June 2006, 1:59 AM
LoL, Thats kind of funny... a/w if you need something just ask, i'll gladly help.

Jetx
29th June 2006, 7:12 PM
Oh right. I got confused. So your saying that layouts can be psd files? Or that you have a psd screenshot?

Pokemon Element
30th June 2006, 10:30 AM
god guys, just code it, or better yet, i will, i will have it done in a couple hours, it might look a little different

Rufinito18
1st July 2006, 4:32 AM
Like I said, Jetx is doing something. If it's hard to understand I'l ask some1 here too. But I trust Jetx. :D Thanx for your help *huggles*