PDA

View Full Version : Inter-Coordinators Ships Shipyard

GladiariaAlata
26th June 2006, 1:06 PM
As the Grand Festival is coming to its climax, and the two episodes seem to be full of coordinator-related ships, we might as well start a thread about it.

As usual, all forum rules apply and please follow them. No flames, no n00b behavior, post more than just one line of comment. Standard stuff.

Ships of our focus:
* AdmirationShippy (Drew x Wakana)
* CactusThornShippy (Harley x Jessie)
* ContestShippy (Drew x May)
* CookieShippy (Harley x May)
* CosplayShippy (Harley x Timmy)
* EleganceShippy (Harley x Robert)
* GFChampShippy (Robert x Saori)
* GossipShippy (Drew x Saori)
* IroningBoardShippy (May x Wakana)
* LuckyShippy (Robert x May)
* MetroContestShippy (Robert x Drew)
* MinamoShippy (May x Kelly)
* TensionShippy (Harley x Drew)
* CoordinatorShippy (Harley x Drew x May)
* StalkerChainShippy (Drew x May x Wakana)

Geez, that's longer than I thought ((sweatdropped)). I hope I didn't miss any ships because I'm dub-name illiterate...

Draco Malfoy
26th June 2006, 1:38 PM
You need a Robert x May. Considering how big this ship was in the Shipping Face-Off.

Phantom_Bugsy
26th June 2006, 8:05 PM
You forgot Verdeshipping (Chaz x Joshua) and Emoshipping (Chaz x Timmy x Joshua). :D I LOVE Verdeshipping. I'm addicted to it 8D Cause I love Chaz.

lilrumpkinkb
26th June 2006, 10:52 PM
I LOVE Contestshipping!!! I just hope that the 3rd and final installment of the kanto GF supports it!!!

Faerie
26th June 2006, 11:58 PM
Cookieshipping > all coordinator ships. xP I love HariHaru and no matter how many people say Harley's gay I won't listen. I think it's unfair that people automatically think that if men act girly it means they're gay. It's biased. And besides, saying that Harley acts like a girl is insulting to girls and women everywhere! *shot*

taitofan
27th June 2006, 12:33 AM
I support (starred ones I support the most):

Contestshipping: To an extent. It's pretty cute for almost-canon.

Cookieshipping: One-sided only. From Haruka's side of course. That blush in Yamabuki sealed it for me~

*Eleganceshipping: If you haven't heard my insane theory, I think they were childhood friends. It goes against canon, but let me have my fun. Anyways... They're such opposites that you know they'd be a lovely couple. And it's hot as hell.

*IroningBoardshipping: My two fave pieces of jailbait together = teh sex. <3 *third place yuri winner yay*

*Luckyshipping: My het OTP! <3<3<3 Haruka needs a rich sexy older boyfriend, and Robert is just that man. Oh, and this got fourth place in the Shipping Face-Off's het round, which pleased me to no end. *named this one herself*

*MetroContestshipping: I was writing this super long fic earlier this year, and this was one of the couples. They're both all cool and whatnot, but Shuu's still just a kid that need's a more experienced man in his life. ^.^

Minamoshipping: The pseudo-lesbianism of Kanata's episodes never ceases to amaze me.

*Tensionshipping: Voted second best yaoi couple, and for good reason. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife and serve it on toast. And that air kiss... *insert fangirl squealing here* Tis my anime OTP too.

Verdeshipping: I wrote it for Oos's birthday, and I really dug it. It's sexy yo~

Emoshipping: Again, Oos's fault. <3

*ContestSecretsshipping: Saves me the trouble of choosing between Elegance, Tension, and MetroContest.

*Accusationshipping: Pretty much to tick Eriko off, though it would have been cute.

... *looks at the list* I think that's it. ^^;

haruka~
27th June 2006, 12:38 AM
I like May x all of her contest rivals (except for the guy with the Venasaur, since I haven't seen that episode yet, and Savannah, because I just don't like her with May for no reason). Not all at the same time though, and only the ones that were actually important, not the ones that just battled her and didn't get any story.
I also like Admirationshipping because it's cute how Wakana stalks Drew and stuff. ^^
And Eriko x Toshiki, because Eriko got all jealous of May when she was with him. n__n
May x Drew x Wakana is the only ship I support with more than two people, because I think it's really cute. <3
I think that's it.

OkashiraShinomori
1st July 2006, 3:38 PM
Really, I think GFChampShipping (Robert x Saori) has quite a bit of support. First they obviously have a lot in common as they're the GF Champions (thus the name), and they always manage to best one of our top Coordinators before they win it big. And atop that, they get so little screen time, who knows what the two of them are doing when they're not in an episode? XD

CuteDrew667
15th July 2006, 12:55 PM
Hey, you missed a May and Joshua ship. does anyone know what tht is called please?

I love Contestshipping of course hehe, but I like the pairing of may and Joshua too!

Shiny Lapras
15th July 2006, 9:09 PM
Hi! I'm new here :D
Does anyone know the name of 'SaorixMay' shippy?
Thank you ;)

Shiny Lapras ;131;

taitofan
15th July 2006, 9:58 PM
Hey, you missed a May and Joshua ship. does anyone know what tht is called please?

I love Contestshipping of course hehe, but I like the pairing of may and Joshua too!Accusationshipping. And I'm not the only one who likes it? Yay~ <3

Does anyone know the name of 'SaorixMay' shippy? DoubleWeaknessshipping.

As for Robert and Saori... I think they're cousins. X3 No proof, just a funny feeling I get.

hikari_blaze
15th July 2006, 10:04 PM
Personally, my favorite would have to be:
TensionShipping (Harley x Shuu) Blame taitofan!
DoubleWeaknessShipping (Saori x Haruka)
MinamoShipping (Kanata x Haruka) <3 Tis' my yuri OTP.

Mandi.
15th July 2006, 10:18 PM
Hm..well of course I LOVE Contestshipping. But some interesting ones I also like are Tensionshipping, Cookieshipping, Minamoshipping, IroningBoardshipping....haha AND Coordinatorshipping. GladiariaAlata, I love your Coordinatorshipping banner! It's so great! =]

Shiny Lapras
15th July 2006, 11:05 PM
DoubleWeaknessshipping.

As for Robert and Saori... I think they're cousins. X3 No proof, just a funny feeling I get.

Thank you for the shippy's name!
I know there isn't any love proof ... I just think they could be sweet together!! ^^

However I like LuckyShippy too ... and I don't know why! _ I only think it's an interesting pairing!

I also like CookieShippy much (I usually support very impossible ships :P) ... that's perhaps one my favourite ships. Ok, I know you'll say me that Harley is gay, but I hope he isn't ;__;

After all we can always dream... : (I know I'm crazy, don't worry u_u)

Ps: sorry for my bad English :/ I hope I'll improve it! ^^"

Shiny Lapras ;131;

CuteDrew667
16th July 2006, 9:19 PM
Thanks Taitofan, and wow someone else likes it!

Faerie
16th July 2006, 10:43 PM
I also like CookieShippy much (I usually support very impossible ships :P) ... that's perhaps one my favourite ships. Ok, I know you'll say me that Harley is gay, but I hope he isn't ;__;Yay, another Cookieshipper. Quick, post on the Cookieshipping thread before it dies! [/shameless plugging]

Ehehe. Well, yeah. I get excited whenever I see another Cookieshipper (trivia: I MISSPELLED THAT WORD SIX TIMES. -__-). It's really cute, and I dont' see why many people like it. I suppose that, like what you said, it's because people think Harley's gay.

I think it's rather irritating that people think that characters/people are gay because they act a little (okay, fine, in Harley's case a LOT) like the opposite gender. Note that I have absolutley nothing against gay people or anything, I just don't like biases of any kind. >__>;

Shiny Lapras
16th July 2006, 11:06 PM
Oh, you're a Cookieshipper too!!! I'm happy!! :D

Ok, Harley acts like a girl, but I think he may be odd, or self-centred...but he's not surely gay for me! I hope he isn't, 'cause Harley and May are very cute together!! *_* I like much when they quarrel, they're funny ... and sweet of course! ** (I've a strange idea about sweet things :P)

So ther's a Cookieshipping topic!! I didn't saw it!! :D I'll post on that! *_*

taitofan
19th July 2006, 1:39 AM
Another Luckyshipper...? *dies of happiness* I'm not the only one to like my het OTP, yay~

Oh my... To pull out the atashi proof for the fifty millionth time or not? Let me say this: In Japan, men only use "atashi" as their pronoun of choice for one reason. It's not the same as a girl using a male's pronoun. And the anime strives on sterotypes, so they wouldn't have him talk like that unless they were trying to prove a point. *nods*

Anyways, so this doesn't turn into a debate, I shalln't say anymore on the subject... Oh, something I'd forgotten is ErikoxWakana, for aesthetics only. Blame a certain Eriko-loving mod for that one. X3 IroningBoard still pwns of course. <3

Phantom_Bugsy
19th July 2006, 2:06 AM
^Which mod? Alfonso? XD

Lol. Eriko x Wakana and Eiji x Toshiki. WIN. Considering the girls both want guys they probably won't have, and both guys have friends who are girls but don't really like them like 'that'. XD

taitofan
19th July 2006, 2:45 AM
^Which mod? Alfonso? XD

Lol. Eriko x Wakana and Eiji x Toshiki. WIN. Considering the girls both want guys they probably won't have, and both guys have friends who are girls but don't really like them like 'that'. XD Yep, he'd be the one. ^.^ He mentioned it and my yuri senses went haywire. And your reasoning for the ships? Teh Win. *nodnod* Eriko's Toshiki worship annoyed me to no end, but stick her with Wakana (or maybe even Megumi), and I'll be a happy (yuri fangirl) clam. <3 The boys should stick together anyways.

Phantom_Bugsy
19th July 2006, 3:05 AM
Hahaha, clam. XDDDDDD

lol, Megumi x Eriko x Wakana. I'd lol if Eiji and Toshiki were to make out and Megumi or Eriko caught them. XD Or better, if they were in the process of going into Eiji's room to make luuuurve and had most of their clothes off, they walk in and see Eriko and Megumi goin' at it. XDDDD; Owned, imo.

hikari_blaze
19th July 2006, 3:23 AM
Now, that'd be hot. <3

I'd prefer Wakana paired with Haruka and Kanata actually.

Shiny Lapras
19th July 2006, 10:50 PM
Oh my... To pull out the atashi proof for the fifty millionth time or not? Let me say this: In Japan, men only use "atashi" as their pronoun of choice for one reason. It's not the same as a girl using a male's pronoun. And the anime strives on sterotypes, so they wouldn't have him talk like that unless they were trying to prove a point. *nods*
I know that ;__; but I like so much Cookieshipping ... however Cookieship would be true for May's side only, and I would accept that TT But I'll ever like Cookieshipping, anyway! (I know I'm obstinate XD)

Another Luckyshipper...? *dies of happiness* I'm not the only one to like my het OTP, yay~
You're a LuckyShipper too! ^_^ Well, at the moment I'm very interesting for this pairing, 'cause May and Robert could be a good couple! *_* As you said, Robert is really a man who May would like ...
Maybe LuckyShip would be my favourite couple, if it had some interactions between the two characters ... May and Robert never interacted, unfortunately. >_< However I still love this pairing!! **
Why is that Ship called LuckyShip? I don't understand the reason .

Shiny Lapras ;131;

taitofan
20th July 2006, 5:24 AM
I'm the original Luckyshipper. <3 I'm also the only person to write fanfiction for it iirc. Three fics with it I believe.

And I can answer that, as I was the one to name it! ^.^V Luckyshipping was named because both characters are lucky. Haruka has won a lot of her contests with strokes of sheer luck. *coughyamabukicough* Robert has a Mirokaross, which obviously came from a Hinbass. And seeing as I took three hours to catch one of those stupid things, I know that one is very lucky to find them. So that's why it's named Luckyshipping! Though I might also mention that Haruka would be lucky to have a hot, rich, older boyfriend, while Robert would be lucky to have a cute jailbait girlfriend. X3

Oos: Kinda like that fic I wrote for your birthday last year. <3 I'd kill to see Eriko's face in that situation. She'd probably pass out. Megumi, on the other hand, I can see whipping out a video recorder. XD

Shiny Lapras
20th July 2006, 10:03 AM
Yes, May's very lucky and her Pokmon are lucky too XD (maybe Combusken isn't, but especially Squirtle and Eevee ... OMG O.o")
In fact I thought the reason was that one you mentioned. Did you choose that name? Congratulations! :D It's perfect for that Shipping! XD

PS: I'll read your LuckyShip fics!! *_*

Shiny Lapras ;131;