View Full Version : Europe's Top 10 Most Wanted Pokémon Event Discussion

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

PkmnTrainerJ
26th June 2006, 10:42 PM
===========
THE TOP TEN
===========

Q: Where can I vote?
A: You could vote here - http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/mostwantedpokemon/ but voting is now closed.

Q: Oh, so who are the top ten?
A: Lugia, Ho-oh, Raikou, Entei, Suicine, Latios, Latias, Pikachu & Charizard

Q: When will they be given out?
A: Event dates below for the UK.

Q: Is the Pikachu shiny?
A: No.

====================
OBTAINING THE POKéMON
====================

Q: How do we obtain them at the event?
A: You must use FireRed, LeafGreen, Ruby, Sapphire or Emerald and download them via a link cable.

Q: Any prerequisites?
A: You need the Pokédex.

==============
LOCATIONS/DATES
==============
UK & IRELAND

West Quay, Southampton (14th-15th Oct)
Trafford Center, Manchester (21st-22nd Oct)
Metro Center, Newcastle (23rd-24th Oct)
Lakeside, London (26th-27th Oct)
Capitol, Cardiff (28th-29th Oct)
Buchannon Galleries, Glasgow (4th-5th Nov)
The Center, Milton Keynes (11th-12 Nov)
Bull Ring, Birmingham (18th-19th Nov)

GERMANY

SPAIN

FRANCE

There has been some confusion over this, someone please clarify whether it happened or not.

ITALY

NETHERLANDS

================
MEMBERS ATTENDING
=================

If you will be attending an event/s then please say so in the thread so I can add you. Eventually when locations are announced I will shift members to what events location wise they are going to.

UK & IRELAND

Total: 0 Confirmed Members...

- -Jet-
- *Ryan*

Total: 0 Confirmed Members

Cribbs Causeway, Bristol (28th-29th Oct)

- Turtle
- Pokemaniacneo

- PkmnTrainerJ
- Benjirino
- Vycksta
- killerjaw01
- Gentleben

Total: 2 Confirmed Members

- PkmnTrainerJ
- Benjirino
- Boogiepop
- Fighting_Master
- Atomic Boo
- Reptile
- Anyone For Buttons?
- Cazzum

Total: 1 Confirmed Members

GERMANY

SPAIN

FRANCE

ITALY

NETHERLANDS

- KoopaTim
- drix_sigar

============
ADDING A POST
============

Just to make things easier for me to edit this list, please use the following form when making a post.

Name:
Country You Will Attend In:
Place You Will Attend In:
Pokémon You Will Trade:
Pokémon You Want In Return:
Level At Which You Shall Battle:
Special Items Being Taken: (Such as an e-reader)

THE EVENTS ARE ALL OVER AS OF 19TH NOVEMBER! THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CAME!

cxoa
26th June 2006, 11:14 PM
I shall be atending one in the uk, on the condition it doesnt fall on the 28th october, or beween 15th November and 6th December.

I shall trade Starters, version exclusives, a limited number of celebis (Jap Bonus disc), some Jirachis (from channel and colo bonus disc). For Jirachi and Celebi, I'd be expectin somthin special such as a shiny.

I'll also bring along my e reader, eon ticket and e cards.

I'm not very good at competative battling but ill give it a go.

Akayfortyseven
26th June 2006, 11:50 PM
I will be attending the UK events, no need for trading as i have access to all pokemon atm, may try battling as well, level 50 to if possible.

Trading List;
all starters
version exclusives
lugia
legendaries from r/s/e (regis, latis, groudon etc)
one deoxys for a shiny pokemon only
one celebi (american JAA from a friend) for a shiny pokemon only
pokemon with good/flawless IVs
all fr/lg legendaries except legendary dogs (i only have one of each of these atm)
ev trained pokemon
pokemon holding pinch berries (salac, petaya etc)
an enigma berry
eon ticket
pokemon eggs
elemental stones
pokemon box exclusives except surfing pichu
rare evos like shedinja

phew.

~Shining-Metagross~
27th June 2006, 9:01 AM
I'm attending, and I will be battling with my Emerald team. I also have every legendary(Exluding Celebi, of course) up for trades, in double(Exluding Jirachi).
X
~Danny~

copperhead
27th June 2006, 9:43 AM
Sigh - a bit of an uninspiring "top ten" to be honest, but if the Pika is shiny, then that is at least something. I just can't resist the lure of shiny things ;)

Well anyway my pen is poised over my diary... waiting, just waiting for the date to be announced.

*drums fingers impatiently*

PkmnTrainerJ
27th June 2006, 8:09 PM
Updated the list, tell me whether I've made any mistakes. Looking forward to this! (Y)

Also, due to people bring e-readers and eon tickets and things, I have added a 'Special Items' section.

magnemiteZ
27th June 2006, 9:14 PM
I will be going to any UK events I can.

Trading- I am currently EV training some Perfect / Near Perfect IV Pokemon, just for this event. I think I will have 30+ by the time the event is near.
They are all replica's of Pokemon I have in any of my teams. If you wish, I will take a suggestion and do one for you.
I have got a Gengar (Special Sweeper and McGar), Snorlax (Curselax and I might swap one of my Boomlax's), Medicham (Ready to be given a CB and an Endurever), Heracross (Another CB Ready Poke, and another Endurever), Metagross (Aligross and if I can get another Explosion, a CB Gross too), Dugtrio (CB Duggy), Alakazam (Psychic, Fire Punch, CM + Recover), Charizard *shudders* (Belly Zard + an old shittly Special Zard), Regice (Bolt Beam, Rest Talk), Sceptile (Sub Seeder, includes Petaya Berry), Zapdos (Sleep Talk Zappy) so far, and am currently training more. BTW - All Pokemon are Lv100.
I am also planting some rare Berries (Like Petaya, Salac and Leichi) to give to some people.
I will also let some people own one of my Deoxy's, and might trade one away :)
Want to trade away my Relicanth too. It's a Blue one, and will only accept another shiney for it.
IF ANYONE HAS A SHINEY HERACROSS, GENGAR OR TYROGUE, I WILL GIVE YOU ALMOST ANYTHING FOR IT / THEM!!

Will trade for - Shinies (like that will happen), some rare **** that you can only get off Pokemon Box - Like Surfing Pikachu.
I will give stuff away for not too much really.

Batlling - Lv100, and mabye (if I have 6) some lv50's.
No Ubers, No Hax Items / Moves and no Sharked Pokemon.
1 vs 1 Prefered.
*competitive battler*

Special Items - erm... Rare Berries, Mix Records to get loads of people (I have about a hundred on my Emerald iirc).

Good Thread PkmnTrainerJ.
:)

killerjaw01
27th June 2006, 9:14 PM
I'll try and come to any of them, I need to get a Wireless Adapter first as my FR/LG games are second hand. I'll bring Jirachi, Pokemon Box Pokemon, Starters, hard to find pokemon such as Chimeco and Feebas, maybe some Legendaries if needed. I would like to trade for pokemon I haven't got, such as Tauros (but this may change), Shinies, or something special.
I would like some tickets but I have no idea how to get these. None of my pokemon have been cheated for, and all I have obtained myself. Most up for trade will have been bred.

PkmnTrainerJ
27th June 2006, 9:52 PM
List updated once again, Fighting Master has a crap-a-ton of stuff to trade away...

magnemiteZ
27th June 2006, 9:58 PM
And proud of it.
Making kick arse things to trade away is fun imo.

Akayfortyseven
28th June 2006, 12:47 AM
F_M, what event would you be near (most likely to host an event that is)? I would give you some box pokemon (maybe pichu) for an ev trained gar if your nearby?

Atomic Boo
28th June 2006, 9:25 AM
Oop, almost missed this thread, count me in, F_M and I are a combo anyway.

Im just playing through XD again to get some of the rarer items (namely a Lucky Egg) so i'll have some stuff for trading.
(Which reminds me, F_M are you done with my Lucky Egg yet?)

I have my shiny Oddish, there isn't much more I really want. Im more of a helper. I don't ask for anything and i'll give you an Eon ticket or try and help you out on your game by breeding you something or whatnot.

Then again, I am always looking for more shiny Oddish!

~Shining-Metagross~
28th June 2006, 9:34 AM
Oh, I also have about 80-something Eon Tickets on Ruby. =P
And i'll be using my Emerald team(50-100, all Legit.). At the moment, I have Umbreon(100) and Shiny Beldum(27). I am going to get a Aipom soon(=P)And the Shiny Mudkip.

*Murkrow
28th June 2006, 10:03 AM
Sounds good to me :) I missed the last UK event so if there's one nearby then count me in.

Name: *Murkrow/Hannah
Country You Will Attend In: UK
Pokémon You Will Trade: Shiny Illumise, Hoenn starters, Charmander line, Chikorita line, Cyndaquil line, maybe more things from Colloseum/Ruby/Emerald/Fire Red if requested, Hoenn legends (not Jirachi or Deoxys). Do not breed for IV's/natures, but can add breeding moves within reason.
Pokémon You Want In Return: Shinies, Lugia, Deoxys, Bulbasaur line, Lunatone. Would also like the Eon Ticket for my Ruby/Emerald.
Level At Which You Shall Battle: Not sure if I will be battling, but around L80+ if I do.
Special Items Being Taken: (Such as an e-reader) None.

KoopaTim
28th June 2006, 10:11 AM
Name: Tim
Country You Will Attend In: The Netherlands
Pokémon You Will Trade:Shiny Azumarril, Shiny Crobat, Jirachi, the Johto starters.
Pokémon You Want In Return:Anything awesome...Offer :P
Level At Which You Shall Battle:Not sure If I will battle, If I do, probly lvl 30~50 seeing as I just go Emerald
Special Items Being Taken: (Such as an e-reader): Mini Bowser Plushie, as my token of awesomeness!

magnemiteZ
28th June 2006, 11:39 AM
F_M, what event would you be near (most likely to host an event that is)? I would give you some box pokemon (maybe pichu) for an ev trained gar if your nearby?
A Surfing Pichu will be a fine trade for a Gengar :)
Though I don't think this one will be complete. It will have Hypnosis, Thunderbolt, and it might have Ice Punch (If I get the Battle Points), but the last move you will have to fill in yourself.
You can either have a Timid one, or I will make another one, and make it Modest if you please.
Though the Pichu will have to either be Timid or Hasty, else I won't have too much use for it.

I am pretty sure me and Atomic Boo will go to a couple of events on account that we had so much fun last time.

(Which reminds me, F_M are you done with my Lucky Egg yet?)
Not yet.
I Still have to level up loads of these Pokemon to Lv100, and keep making more :)
Can I shotgun the spair one please?

Akayfortyseven
28th June 2006, 3:08 PM
sure, that gar would be fine, timid please, il probably put giga drain in the last slot, I have a timid, quirky, hasty, lonely and adamant pichu with surf. whats gars ivs?

magnemiteZ
28th June 2006, 3:31 PM
21 HP
5 Atk
18 Def
28 SAtk
31 SDef
24 Spd

Getting Gastly's Ivs to be perfect was a *****. That was the closest I got iirc.

EVs: 32 HP / 224 Spd / 252 SAtk

You wouldn't be willing to part with a Hasty one and a Timid one would you?
If not, I will just take the Hasty one.
Can I know of their Ivs.

Gentleben
28th June 2006, 5:33 PM
I'II be attending as many UK Events as possible this year as well:

I'II be bringing my E-reader with the Eon Ticket to reach Southern Island on R/S and All the E-reader Trainer and E-Berry cards as well also for R/S.

I have one Japanese Celebi to trade for Dex Info. Up for Trade I have a ton of Regi, some of the Birds/Groudon/Kyorge/Jirachi/Mewtwo/ and the Ever rare Lansat Berry obtained from the battle frontier for winning all silver Badges.

I'II be on the lookout for Any shiny Pokemon, The berry from the Battle frontier you get for earning all Gold badges, and the following Pokemon:

x1 Jolly Scyther with Perfect IV in Speed/Attack (Silver Wind)
x1 Jolly Tauros with Perfect IV in Speed/Attack (Double Edge move)
x1 Impish Onix with Perfect IV in Defense/Attack (With Explosion)
x1 Roselia with Perfect IV in Special Attack (With Spikes) Nicknamed Rosie/Miss Thorny

Oh and I might have a few Shiny Zigzagoon to trade as well.

Akayfortyseven
28th June 2006, 5:39 PM
Hasty:
Atk-23
Special Atk-28
Defence-30
Special Defence-16
Speed-28

Timid:
Atk-9
Special Atk-30
Defence-20
Special Defence-23
Speed-30

These are averages from metalkids pokemon program. Also, my friend has a shiny tyrogue that he would trade for a shiny

Anyone 4 Buttons?
29th June 2006, 10:41 AM
Name: Anyone 4 Buttons?
Country You Will Attend In: UK (somewhere hopefully!)
Pokémon You Will Trade: Any that anybody particularly wants, except from my teams. I expect the only slightly decent thing I have is a Shiny Parasect which I personally don't use.
Pokémon You Want In Return: I'd really like to get Deoxys, Mew and Celebi at least in my 'Dex please
Level At Which You Shall Battle: Lv. 100, Lv. 50 (multiple teams for both)
Special Items Being Taken: Beaucoup de special berries that I've used my coupons from Colosseum and XD on. (will update when I know exactly which ones and how many)

magnemiteZ
29th June 2006, 11:19 AM
Hasty:
Atk-23
Special Atk-28
Defence-30
Special Defence-16
Speed-28

Timid:
Atk-9
Special Atk-30
Defence-20
Special Defence-23
Speed-30

These are averages from metalkids pokemon program. Also, my friend has a shiny tyrogue that he would trade for a shiny
OMFG!!
Shotgun that shiny Tyrogue.
If he evolves it, I will stab him!
Trade for almost anything. Relicanth? It's blue!
Or I might be willing to part with my golden Steelix. But thats a long shot.
Or any Pokemon he might desire that has been trained competitively.

And I Prefer the the Hasty one please.
Making me a Riachu :)

Akayfortyseven
29th June 2006, 12:14 PM
Well I have the tyrogue now :), so what competitive pokes do you have trained that you would be willing to part with? BTW the hasty one is fine, I gave it thunderbolt, thunderwave, surf and charm atm...

magnemiteZ
29th June 2006, 12:16 PM
You name one, and I'll make it specially.
Cos that Tyrogue I will give you almost anything for... within reason of course.

Akayfortyseven
29th June 2006, 1:01 PM
Hmmm. il think about it. So is it gar for chu, and atm reli for tyrouge?

magnemiteZ
29th June 2006, 1:07 PM
Sure.
That's awesome.

PkmnTrainerJ
29th June 2006, 6:19 PM
Anyone 4 Buttons & Fighting_Master, I'll give you 'dex information for Deoxys, but I will need it back, I only have three...

Also, updated the list and to make myself easier to spot, I have made a PkmnTrainerJ badge at work, which is now on my bag, so if I've offered something and you're not sure if that guy is me, look for the badge and the 'Technics' bag.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
29th June 2006, 6:32 PM
Anyone 4 Buttons & Fighting_Master, I'll give you 'dex information for Deoxys, but I will need it back, I only have three...

Cheers for that, that's all I want really..

Also, updated the list and to make myself easier to spot, I have made a PkmnTrainerJ badge at work, which is now on my bag, so if I've offered something and you're not sure if that guy is me, look for the badge and the 'Technics' bag.

Ooohhh...snazzy. I'd still like Nintendo, or whoever is organising this, to hurry up and reveal some dates, so I can decide on which ones to go to!

PkmnTrainerJ
29th June 2006, 6:35 PM
It's Nintendo Europe that's organising it and I hope they hurry up too.

magnemiteZ
29th June 2006, 7:23 PM
I already have 3 Deoxys :)
You must have misread what I wrote or remembered it wrong.

PkmnTrainerJ
29th June 2006, 8:20 PM
I remembered incorrectly, you have a Deoxys to give people for temporary info. It's okay.

Dark Aerodactyl
29th June 2006, 9:49 PM
Nintendo in Europe is relally exclusive

magnemiteZ
30th June 2006, 12:31 PM
erm... k.
sure.

PkmnTrainerJ
30th June 2006, 3:08 PM
Dark Aerodactyl, unless you have something to add, go away and stop spamming up my thread.

F_M is off the hook, as he's already contributed to the thread, whereas you have not.

Shiney_Hunter_Tauros_Rule
30th June 2006, 3:45 PM
I dont have much to offer (Unless you want memories of 54 shinies)

I will probrably (If there is one) go to the one nearest Hampshire. If it is London I wont go. It takes to long to get there. But I think my mum would take me if it was in Hampshire or very near.

What is a EReader can I ask?
How do you mix records?
Because anyone that would mix records w/Eon Ticket/Aurora(Is that Deoxys one) ticket/Old Sea Chart, would be greatly appreciated.

I may try for some good IVs/Good Nature pokes. Ie Adamant Tauros/Good IV Tauros.
What would you prefer? Good IVs or good Nature?

~Shining-Metagross~
30th June 2006, 5:43 PM
God, Nintendo still haven't given any tour dates. Great help, planning my next couple of mounths over this, and not knowing when it is. X_X I kinda hope its next year so I have money to get up. Its tough work being a student.

But, I have now got two of Legendary exluding Mew, and Celebi, and Mewtwo. I'll list what I have up for trades, and I will head up to either London events, or any Southern Events.

PkmnTrainerJ
30th June 2006, 6:11 PM

I will probrably (If there is one) go to the one nearest Hampshire. If it is London I wont go. It takes to long to get there. But I think my mum would take me if it was in Hampshire or very near.

What is a EReader can I ask?
How do you mix records?
Because anyone that would mix records w/Eon Ticket/Aurora(Is that Deoxys one) ticket/Old Sea Chart, would be greatly appreciated.

I may try for some good IVs/Good Nature pokes. Ie Adamant Tauros/Good IV Tauros.
What would you prefer? Good IVs or good Nature?

An e-reader is a device that you use to scan e-cards which can give you really rare berries, or unlock that door in Sootopolis.

Mixing Records is done in R/S/E at the Record Corner, and the only ticket you can obtain from Record Mixing is the Eon Ticket. To do that you must mix records with someone who has a 'Master' Eon Ticket, and then you will recieve a regular Eon Ticket.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
1st July 2006, 9:59 AM
An e-reader is a device that you use to scan e-cards which can give you really rare berries, or unlock that door in Sootopolis.

Sorry, isn't the door in Mossdeep? In that old woman's house, where it says something like 'There's a slight breeze blowing through...' when you 'talk' to the box blocking the door.

I've now decided that if there were to be a London event (which is highly likely), I will definitely go to that one. For those who have been to London events before, whereabouts are they staged in the city?

magnemiteZ
1st July 2006, 11:52 AM
Holy Testicles!
Really?
Are they all Legit?

Anyone 4 Buttons?
1st July 2006, 1:29 PM
Holy Testicles!
Really?
Are they all Legit?

You know what? That phrase isn't used anywhere near enough..

I think, through observation of the sig, they were deleted. Unlucksky.

Gentleben
1st July 2006, 5:20 PM
Sorry, isn't the door in Mossdeep? In that old woman's house, where it says something like 'There's a slight breeze blowing through...' when you 'talk' to the box blocking the door.

I'm pretty sure it's in Both places. On Ruby and Sapphire the door is def in Mossdeep City. But I'm pretty sure for Emerald the door was moved to Sootopolis City.

PkmnTrainerJ
1st July 2006, 5:33 PM
Yeah, it was moved in Emerald, I play that much more. It's also on an Island in FR/LG somewhere.

MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
1st July 2006, 10:01 PM
Don't know if I'll make it to the UK event, but if I do....

Name: MYSTERIOUS MISSINGNO
Country You Will Attend In: UK (maybe)
Pokémon You Will Trade: 2 MODEST nature Feebas
Pokémon You Want In Return: Groudon and Kyogre (game deleted)
Level At Which You Shall Battle: -
Special Items Being Taken: (Such as an e-reader) -

PkmnTrainerJ
5th July 2006, 9:11 PM
Sorry, updated the list.

I moved out and all, and have been away for a while.

magnemiteZ
5th July 2006, 9:18 PM
You know what? That phrase isn't used anywhere near enough..
What?
Holy Testicles?
lol.

Can't wait to use my Boomlax on real people.
My 'German Bomber' too.
*evil smile*

~Shining-Metagross~
5th July 2006, 10:30 PM
Hehehe, I have a level 100 Rayquaza for trade, I don't want it anymore, and its pretty cool to use. I also have a level 100 Blaziken that I don't want. After a Feebas, BADLY. =P
X
~Danny~

copperhead
7th July 2006, 4:53 PM
I wonder why it's taking so long for them to make some kind of formal announcement about dates, etc. What's taking so long?

I'm not a patient man!

magnemiteZ
7th July 2006, 5:22 PM
yeah, they had better hurry up with dates.

Frozen
7th July 2006, 7:07 PM
Will the Tickets be distributed ie. for people who missed the Aurora Ticket will they ahve a cahnce to obtain Deyoxs?

copperhead
7th July 2006, 10:51 PM
Unfortunately we don't have any information at all at the moment. But we've all got our ears to the ground :)

drix sigar
8th July 2006, 11:36 AM
I will be attending in the Netherlands (Amsterdam if its held there).
hope to get the missing Legendary's
have a lv 100 Rayquaza and a Lv 100 Walrein to trade.

cxoa
9th July 2006, 3:52 PM
I doubt that a ticket will be given away. I'm really hoping the mystuc ticket is given, as wells as ho oh and lugia, but i doubt it, as that would require brains!

Gentleben
9th July 2006, 5:37 PM
I also have a level 100 Luvdisc to trade as well. Nickname "Heartache" It has perfect IV in Speeed. Here's the details

Luvdisc@ Level 100
#Jolly Nature

HP:275
Attack: 82
Defense: 146
Sp Att: 96
Sp Def: 147
Speed: 322

Swagger, Attract, Safeguard, Icebeam

Yeah it has some pretty poor stats but if you attach Brightpowder and go with Swagger/Attract to begin with you might stay alive long enough to get a Safeuard up.

razr
9th July 2006, 9:37 PM
i'll certainly be attending, don't quite know what i'll be trading for sure yet, but i do know i have a perfect EV trained Dragonite up for trade

Gentleben
10th July 2006, 12:25 AM
I doubt that a ticket will be given away. I'm really hoping the mystuc ticket is given, as wells as ho oh and lugia, but i doubt it, as that would require brains!

What would be the point of the Mystic ticket? Ho-oh and Lugia are in the Top Ten. But I suppose for completion value everyone would still like to visit Southern Island and get the Scared Ash from Ho-oh as well.

Maybe ringing the NOE Phone number given on the website might get us some more information?

copperhead
10th July 2006, 1:14 AM
Maybe ringing the NOE Phone number given on the website might get us some more information?*pause* Bah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!! :D

Sorry, but when I read that it sounded to me just like Fry from Futurama saying,
"Please, Mr. Nixon. We're appealing to your sense of decency." ;) :p

razr
10th July 2006, 5:58 PM
will anyone have a shiny ditto up for trade? and if so, what would you like in exchange

kiera2
12th July 2006, 7:26 AM
Name: Kiera

Country You Will Attend In: England (as close to Cambridge as possible)

Pokémon You Will Trade:
- Pokedex data for anything except Mew. I have all 385 other Pokemon (including all evolutions) lined up in boxes, for easy trading to fill Pokedex slots.
- Any breedable Pokemon, providing you let me know in advance (PM) so I have time to breed it for you.
- Hopefully a few spare Celebi; I've given away all my extra Japanese ones, but I'll be in Boston this weekend and will grab as many as I can.
- Shiny Zigzagoons. I have a box and a half, so I'm happy to just give them away.
- Shiny Gastly, Pikachu and Wingull.
- A few extra legendaries, from all the various game carts I have, which I might be persuaded to trade away.
- Special Box Pokemon; I think I have two Surf Pichu left, but the natures aren't fantastic. (I kept the Modest one for myself :p)
- Pokemon infected with Pokerus.
- For people who're willing to trust me with their carts, and have completed Japanese GBA games, I can get you a Japanese Celebi from my bonus disc. But you'd have to mail your game to me at college so I can hook it up to my GameCube then bring it back to you at the event.

Eh... nothing, really. I only need Mew for my Pokedex. But maybe shinies of some of my personal favourites would be nice, if people have them. Or even nicely trained battly Pokemon because I'm too lazy to train them myself :p
In terms of items, I think there might be one or two of the really rare berries I don't have.
Actually, a couple of really high level Pokemon with the Pick Up skill would be nice. Again with the laziness.

'fraid I don't have the time to trade up a proper battle team.

I've got an e-Reader and Eon Ticket I can bring.

gligirl
13th July 2006, 3:03 AM
Name: gligirl/emma
Country You Will Attend In: uk
Pokémon You Will Trade: ten modest natured feebas
Pokémon You Want In Return: mew, jirachi, deoxys for 'dex info...and if anybody has a shiny gligar XD
Level At Which You Shall Battle: lvl100
Special Items Being Taken: (Such as an e-reader): none

yougirasu
13th July 2006, 2:22 PM
Name: yougirasu(martin)
Country You Will Attend In: uk
Pokémon You Will Trade:Anything i would feel comfortable without
Pokémon You Want In Return: jirachi, any shinys
Level At Which You Shall Battle: lvl 80-90, i haven't trained my best for a while
Special Items Being Taken: (Such as an e-reader): none, soz

I love my ;196;

magnemiteZ
14th July 2006, 7:10 PM
Shiny Gastly
Please let me trade you something for that.
Almost anything.

♪Crystal Mew♪
19th July 2006, 3:45 AM
Hey I am willing to mail my game to someone if they are willing to travel to this event to load me some poke's... PM me and we may be able to work out a deal...

razr
19th July 2006, 10:41 AM
can we actualy clarify who's defo going to these events, i know for a fact i'm going with a mate, who else knows for a fact their going?
have they released any venues/exact dates yet?

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior
19th July 2006, 10:44 AM
Another event? is this the first time we have had one a year after the other?

Name: Sherlock Shuckle
Country You Will Attend In: England
Pokémon You Will Trade: I have completed the national dex except for Celebi (teleport code for Mew), so if anyone wants any pokemon, just PM me, telling me what they want, and if they want me to hatch it, or trade it to them to hatch it (if your game accepts eggs in trades). NO LEGENDARIES OR EVOLVED POKEMON though. (I will only accept offers once the dates are announced, and I have determined which one I will go to, to avoid dissapointment)
Pokémon You Want In Return: Celebi, either to keep, or pokedex data, I don't mind really, but if you are trading me a celebi, please state whether or not it is for me to keep, or to be traded back.
Level At Which You Shall Battle: 50 (Currently raising a new team)
NO LEGENDARIES
Special Items Being Taken: (Such as an e-reader) none >.>

I will be attending the event closest to cambridge most probably.

magnemiteZ
19th July 2006, 2:51 PM
Level At Which You Shall Battle: 50 (Currently raising a new team)
NO LEGENDARIES
Ubers - No.
Legendaries - Yes.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
20th July 2006, 10:21 AM
Could someone classify which legendaries are seen as 'ubers' please? I'm guessing Mewtwo, Groudon and Kyogre are..

magnemiteZ
20th July 2006, 10:29 AM
http://www.smogon.com/advance/tiers

The SPPf guide meems to have gone.

20th July 2006, 12:19 PM
Well, Wobbuffet and Wynaut are the only none legendary Ubers, and can be pretty easy to take them down if you know how (my older bro uses one all the time, I know how).
And I just belive using legendaries is cheap, even if they are non-ubers like Jirachi, Celebi and Mew.

So.... all we need now are the tour dates.....

magnemiteZ
20th July 2006, 5:27 PM
can be pretty easy to take them down if you know how
no
You have to use CB Heracross to knock it down.
Else a decent Wobby User will rape the hell out of you.

Gentleben
20th July 2006, 8:33 PM
Wobuffet is easy to take down with Toxic before it puts up the Safeguard.

PkmnTrainerJ
20th July 2006, 10:19 PM
By the way, I'm breeding a few new Pokémon to trade:

Bulbasaur w/ Leech Seed, Magical Leaf & Sunny Day
Charmander w/ Flamethrower & Swords Dance
Squirtle w/ Mirror Coat & Refresh
Chikorita w/ Leech Seed & Ingrain
Cyndaquil w/ Howl & Reversal

There shall be more eventually.

On a sidenote: Use a Wobbufet against me, and I shall destroy you. Not in-game, you personally.

Also: HOLY CRAP! SHERLOCK SHUCKLE! I remember you from my early days here, I thought you'd left us. I'll update the list after work tomorrow, I've just done a 14 hour stocktake.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
20th July 2006, 11:57 PM
Thanks Fighting_Master for the list. I've found that 3 of my Pokés are classed as 'ubers', but they are on different teams...hope that's OK with anyone if I end up at any of the events! I also found that I use at least 1 of the 'neverused' from that list!

magnemiteZ
21st July 2006, 8:44 AM
what is the NU Pokemon?

Gentleben
21st July 2006, 2:02 PM
Think it stands for Never used.

PkmnTrainerJ
21st July 2006, 3:32 PM
I think he knows that but was asking which one from the Never Used list it is.

magnemiteZ
21st July 2006, 5:47 PM
It does stand for never used, yes, but I was asking which Pokemon is it he uses that falls under that catagory.

My guess is Trapinch xP

Anyone 4 Buttons?
22nd July 2006, 10:30 AM
It was Magcargo! I have used the pairing of Plusle and Minun before aswell, but they had bad movesets, so I left them out.

youssef20138
22nd July 2006, 4:55 PM
it's too bad but i cant go there becuase in my regieon it's only for people under the 14 years i just want to cry

PkmnTrainerJ
22nd July 2006, 11:49 PM
Only for people under 14? That's so lame, I can't dignify it with an actual response.

magnemiteZ
23rd July 2006, 10:37 AM
wow only under 14's.
That is really crap.
Unlucky.

yougirasu
23rd July 2006, 7:12 PM
would anyone be fighting with my team, although it has 3 legendaries, until i have found some replacements for them, other than that, i seem believe that i have 2 great pokemon and one that i haven't decided on yet(if anyone has any hints for my last pokemon feel free to pm me or just post)

I love my;196;

Anyone 4 Buttons?
24th July 2006, 8:05 AM
it's too bad but i cant go there becuase in my regieon it's only for people under the 14 years i just want to cry
Have you actually tried to get into an event there before and were denied? Because if you have that is almost worst than Nintendo not releasing any dates yet!

yougirasu, post your team on another thread would be a safe bet, where people who often know what they are doing can rate it and help you out.

Cheezz
24th July 2006, 8:24 AM
Meh, I live in The Netherlands and the event is hosted at Kdz Adventure,
which is for kids up tot 12 years.
So I kinda feel discriminated, but like previou events you could send your cartridge with a coupon printed in Jetix magazine to Nintendo.
Maybe I could ask for another Aurora ticket...

Sir Devious
24th July 2006, 9:23 AM
I dont understand what this is... I have all those Pokemon... (except Ho-oh) why is that specail?

Vent's Theme
24th July 2006, 10:45 AM
My hatred for the general public floweth over upon seeing their selection. Perhaps they should re-name the list: Europe's most easily obtainable pokemon. -_-

The selection of pokemon such as Articuno and Pikachu particularly sadden me; you're practically guaranteed to obtain both in the remakes! >.< Entei, Raikou and Suicune aren't much better, although, I could understand people not being able to afford to buy a Game Cube and Colusseum. Why difficult to catch pokemon like Chansey and Feebas aren't up there is beyond me. Still, being able to obtain the Lati's, Charizard, [I only have one copy of the Red/Green remakes and no way other than Colusseum of transferring pokemon between my carts; thus, obtaining the Kanto starters is very difficult for me] Lugia and Ho-Oh [Assuming I can't get the tickets.] relatively pain free should be fun. I can only hope that they'll be dolling out the tickets which allow one to obtain the otherwise un-obtainable legendaries.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I'll be attending. It'll be my first 'con. ^_^;; Hopefully I can grab some plushies and have a few battles while I'm there, although, doubtless any official tournament held will be dominated by kiddies using ubers. >.> <.<

But still, yay that I finally get to go to an event. ^_^;;

Moonlight.
24th July 2006, 12:58 PM
Name: Tim/Moonlight.
Pokémon You Will Trade: Probably none =/
Pokémon You Want In Return: ^
Level At Which You Shall Battle: I might battle with a few lv100s if I have time to train before the event
Special Items Being Taken: Probably none =/

mrmimeykai
24th July 2006, 1:05 PM
Name: rmimeykai ...DUH!
Pokémon You Will Trade: none...well shiny butterfree
Pokémon You Want In Return: ANYTHING
Level At Which You Shall Battle: haven't trained up my team so I wont be battling
Special Items Being Taken:¬¬ my wireless adaptor

PkmnBreederLuke
24th July 2006, 1:23 PM
Hey J, do you still plan on taking my Emerald game if I can convince my folks to let me send you it?

If so, we'll need to talk about what I need when it gets closer to the time. :)

Oh yeah, and I may be able to add some things to give away, just a couple if I have anything decent if J is willing to do it for me. I'll have to try and get to an event one day, but God knows what generation we'll be in by then.

I have about 16 Spheal's in my box and some Relincanth's too. A few of the Spheal's have some flawless stats if different aspects, so if I have one looking for maybe just for trading I can probably just give them away if J is willing to do it for me. (I would make it easy for you though, J ;))

magnemiteZ
24th July 2006, 6:17 PM
would anyone be fighting with my team, although it has 3 legendaries, until i have found some replacements for them, other than that, i seem believe that i have 2 great pokemon and one that i haven't decided on yet(if anyone has any hints for my last pokemon feel free to pm me or just post)
Legendaries or Ubers?

Special Items Being Taken:¬¬ my wireless adaptor
lol, trust you to crack a crap joke like that.

doubtless any official tournament held will be dominated by kiddies using ubers.
good point.
Better dust off my Uber Team then.
Made it because JAA was in fashion.

Cheezz
24th July 2006, 6:37 PM
Btw I'm not sure for other countries in Europe but do any of you either have a legit Mystic ticket and/or Old Sea Chart.
Because owning a Mew is still a dream =.=
So, Ninty do us a favor and just give out everythin we need.

~Shining-Metagross~
24th July 2006, 9:52 PM
Still nothing.
I hope we get something like JOA. Of course I would lose, but I would get quite far I would have thought.
But we won't. We will just a crappy Download-and-move-on thing, like the other events so far in the Uk, although they were cool.

But meh, at least we are getting a event. ^_^
X
~Danny~

Akayfortyseven
25th July 2006, 1:02 AM
Your right, I seriously doubt any (official) tournaments would be held. Anyway, im restarting my 2nd emerald cart to reset for good ubers, and am doing the same in leafgreen, just feel like getting preparred. Im thinking of going for all out offence, perhaps a few supporters, but with 8 minutes to battle you cant really afford to stall and such. I have also organised a trading box which includes a quirky celebi, latios, suicine, slaking (flawless attack, jolly), unown ! and ?, and some other pokemon with good egg moves. I have also started XD and colo on another memory card so i can get better natures and such for the legendary dogs and such.

PkmnTrainerJ
25th July 2006, 10:04 PM
Yeah, Luke, I'll still take your game, as we've discussed over MSN, just put whatever you want to trade in a separate box, and gimme a piece of paper/a list on MSN of what you want for 'em.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
27th July 2006, 9:07 PM
As mentioned in my sig. I will be away on holiday for a while. Could someone PM me if any dates are revealed please? Would be muchly appreciated.

~Shining-Metagross~
1st August 2006, 10:36 AM
My theory is that once JOA is finished, we will find out the dates for the Uk Events.

Its just the wait is annoying meh. =/
X
~Danny~

PkmnTrainerJ
16th August 2006, 7:08 PM
Well, that almost caused me a small heart attack.

I thought I'd have to restart this as I hadn't checked it in a while.

I am going to request this thread be moved to 3rd Generation discussion peoples and sort out the first post properly.

EDIT: I have sorted the list. Check the first post as it can now be found at my MySpace blog to clear what looked ugly up.

Garbs
16th August 2006, 9:00 PM
Name: Garbs
Country You Will Attend In: UK (providing i can make the date nearest me)
Pokémon You Will Trade: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn starters, more or less any pokemon you want. Excludes Legendaries (no cloning ability or access to second cart. Will try though!) and shinies (havn't seen any yet!).
Pokémon You Want In Return: Mew, Lugia, Celebi, Deoxys, Jirachi.
Level At Which You Shall Battle: 70+
Special Items Being Taken: (Such as an e-reader) None.

I was on the other topic about this but was never added to the list. Ah well, i'm here now.

Outrage
17th August 2006, 12:08 AM
Name: Outrage (Dave)
Pokémon You Will Trade: Anything anyone needs
Pokémon You Want In Return: Anything decent
Level At Which You Shall Battle: 100
Special Items Being Taken: none

Anyway I belive we'll get some sort of championships considering the fact that the Australians have just been confirmed for such a championship, which will be held during September and October I think. Since the Australians arn't treated very well in terms of Pokemon events surely Europe will get at least some sort of "Video Game Championship" such as the US and Australians

Remember Battlemaster anyone?

PkmnTrainerJ
19th August 2006, 5:14 PM
What was Battlemaster?

And the prospect of a tournament makes me squee.

Also, cheers to whichever mod (I can't remember whom I PMed) stickied and moved this thread.

EDIT: Cheers Dratini927.

chorusco
19th August 2006, 5:42 PM
It depends where the event is but if it's close to here i suppose you can count me in.

Atomic Boo
19th August 2006, 5:48 PM
I wish they would release some more info about the event, it's getting really tedious waiting for any updates for it.

Just wondering, has anyone got any Shinies they are bringing to the event and willing to trade?
I have a Corsola up for trading.

Pelipy
19th August 2006, 5:55 PM
Name: Terry
Pokémon You Will Trade: Official Jirachi and Deoxys, Shiny Volbeat, Milotic, Lugia, Ho-oh.
Pokémon You Want In Return: Mew, Celebi, any shiny Pokémon, Eon Ticket!!
Level At Which You Shall Battle: Hopefully 100 by the time the event comes
Special Items Being Taken: None

PkmnTrainerJ
19th August 2006, 6:38 PM
I have a shiny Linoone which I may trade, and I agree, though they said, 'this year' which means it needs to be announced soon.

Outrage
20th August 2006, 2:32 AM
What was Battlemaster?

Battlemaster was a Pokemon Event held in 2003 I think for the release of Collosseum. They held a big video game championship type thing however with a bit of a rubbish twist. In order to get to the finals to actually compete you had to enter a prize draw and be selected. I hope they don't do the same thing if Nintendo do decide to give us a Championship.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
20th August 2006, 9:45 PM
Battlemaster was a Pokemon Event held in 2003 I think for the release of Collosseum. They held a big video game championship type thing however with a bit of a rubbish twist. In order to get to the finals to actually compete you had to enter a prize draw and be selected. I hope they don't do the same thing if Nintendo do decide to give us a Championship.

The final battle was on the IMAX screen in London. Which looked awesome btw.
I also have that Shiny Parasect if people want to trade for another shiny...

Watergod
21st August 2006, 1:58 PM
Name: Matt
Pokémon You Will Trade: Willing to trade a shiney Zigzagoon/Linoone edpending on if I get her evolved or not and any, repeat, any Kanto Pokemon as long as it's not legendary, newly hatched or randomly trained as requested.
Pokémon You Want In Return: Shinies or Mew/Celebi/Deoxys for shiney Zigzagoon/Linoone, anything for Kanto Pokemon, it's a free service people.
Level At Which You Shall Battle: May battle, but with no set levels or restrictions, not competetively, just for fun.
Special Items Being Taken: None.

~Shining-Metagross~
21st August 2006, 4:25 PM
Update from me:
-Need to change my name from ~Emo-Kid-Danny~ to my username
-My team will be Level 100, a mixture of Ubber and non-Ubber(3 Uber, 3 not).

If the torne is real, and its non-uber, then I am ****ed. XP
X
~Danny~

Kinrah
21st August 2006, 5:18 PM
Well, it depends on the location and the date/time, but if I am able to come...

Name: David (Kinrah)
Pokémon You Will Trade: Milotic/Feebas
Pokémon You Want In Return: Not too fussed, although any of the ticket-only Pokes would be cool.
Level At Which You Shall Battle: Around level 50

Looks like it's time to find Emerald and dig out those wireless adapters.

Dark_Danger
22nd August 2006, 2:17 PM
why do they hate australia so much? dam! i wish i would go, but i dont have the money to fly overseas.

Moonlight.
22nd August 2006, 2:21 PM
Can you add some stuff for me?

Thanks to the cloning glitch, I'll be giving out:
-Soul Dew
-Deoxys
-Jirachi
-Shiny Butterfree

ScorpionX
22nd August 2006, 9:29 PM
Name: Derek (Reptile)
Pokémon You Will Trade: Any of my shinies
Pokémon You Want In Return: Any shinies
Level At Which You Shall Battle: Level 100

magnemiteZ
22nd August 2006, 9:32 PM
Cloning Pokemon is wrong and should be frowned apon by all.

imo

Anyone 4 Buttons?
22nd August 2006, 10:26 PM

imo

I concur. I would not be happy if I recieved an AR-caught Pokémon or item. I believe this is the same.

But PS, what function does the Soul Dew have?

Atomic Boo
23rd August 2006, 2:04 AM
Soul Dew doubles the Sp Def of Latias and the Sp Atk of Latios.
Basically it makes them uber.

Oh yeah, what Nature/IVs is your Shiny Parasect A4B?

Magnamundian
24th August 2006, 11:21 AM
Name: Magnamundian
Country You Will Attend In: UK (north-west region)
Pokémon You Will Trade: Deoxys, Jirachi, Rayquaza + many others
Pokémon You Want In Return: Mew, Celebi
Level At Which You Shall Battle: None

Yes I clone Pokémon *gasp*
Yes I want to clone your Mew/Celebi (*delete as appropriate) *shock*

I will be fully loaded with G/S/C Starters, Legendaries & Level 5's from difficult to obtain Pokémon families.

If you don't object to cloned Pokémon then feel free to PM me to arrange any trades. I DO NOT use Gamesharks etc, all my Pokémon are either genuine or clones of genuine.

Magnamundian

Moonlight.
24th August 2006, 8:51 PM

imo
I don't do it for my own personal gain. It's their choice whether they want the cloned Pokemon or not. I will mention that the Pokemon are cloned, of course =/

Anyone 4 Buttons?
24th August 2006, 9:23 PM
At the moment Atomic Boo, my Shiny Parasect seems to have disappeared. It may be on either Colosseum or XD, but don't have access to them today. Will continue searching tomorrow.

gligirl
26th August 2006, 3:14 PM
can my list be changed to this please:

name: gligirl
attending: UK

trading
- 10 modest natured Feebas, and a shiny spinda

wants in return:
- cloned jirachi/deoxys/celebi or shinys (preferably a gligar, and i'm not bothered if they're cloned)

Battling
Level 100.

magnemiteZ
26th August 2006, 8:56 PM
if anyone has a Bold Jirachi, I will be willing to trade something good for it.

Gentleben
26th August 2006, 11:49 PM
As luck would have it just downloaded a BOLD Jirachi from the Colosseum Bonus Disk:

Jirachi
Level 5
OT/WISHMKA
ID/20043

HP: 26
Att: 14
Def: 16
Sp Att: 16
Sp Def: 15
Speed: 15

Salac Berry ( speed increase in a pinch)

Atomic Boo
26th August 2006, 11:52 PM
As luck would have it just downloaded a BOLD Jirachi from the Colosseum Bonus Disk
^I call shotgun!

Seriously, if you were up for it, what would you trade it for?

PkmnTrainerJ
27th August 2006, 12:00 AM
I'm just wondering how much to bet that F_M will 'borrow' it from you, Atomic Boo. :-P

Gentleben
27th August 2006, 12:37 AM
Don't worry I downloaded a total of 4 Jirachi. Got x2 Bold and x2 Calm. Here's the other BOLD Jirachi stats:

Jirachi
Level 5
#Bold

Same ID/OT

HP: 25
Att: 13
Def: 16
Sp Att: 16
Sp Def: 15
Speed: 16

TheFeebas
27th August 2006, 1:45 AM
If there's any event in Ireland, I will by golly be there. Heh, I said golly.

All I have is the Mystery Ticket. But I'll be up for battling(Level 92 Altaria and Level 78 Zapdos and Salamence are my best), and will be trying to trade people for their nice Deoxys, doggies, and Mew. I'd love my own Mew.

Name: Username okay?
Country You Will Attend In: Ireland, please!!!
Pokémon You Will Trade: Any FRLG, RSE obtainable ones, Chansey, Latios/Latias, most Starters, Feebas
Pokémon You Want In Return: MEWWWWWWWW, please! Others just to update Pokédex, really, but appreciate if I'm given them for good too.
Level At Which You Shall Battle: Open? Meh, 50, maybe 100 if I'm hell-bent on training between now and then(Oh yeah, I was just fired...)... 100 it is, baby!!!
Special Items Being Taken: (Such as an e-reader): All I got is the Mystery Gift as of now.

Bulbasaur's Bumcheeks
27th August 2006, 3:20 PM
Hey Gentleben, any pokemon in paticular your looking for, i never pre-ordered my colloseum and can't be bothered to buy off e-bay.

Name: BB
Country You Will Attend In: UK (London)
Pokémon You Will Trade: Anything i have (within reason)
Pokémon You Want In Return: Mew, Celebi, Deoxys
Level At Which You Shall Battle: I'll only be battling for fun probably

Shuckle
27th August 2006, 3:26 PM
Absolutley delightful name ^_^

I live in the UK but managed to go to the Deoxys event while in America :) I now own A Defense Deoxys with BOLD nature! :)

Bulbasaur's Bumcheeks
27th August 2006, 3:34 PM
Only need ;251; :386-s: ;151; ;385; to complete my National Dex.

magnemiteZ
27th August 2006, 3:59 PM
^I call shotgun!

Seriously, if you were up for it, what would you trade it for?
2 posts before yours, I asked if anyone had one dude =/

it's Ivs are a tad meh, but name your price, and I'll trade.

I would also quite like to get hold of an Adamant Jirachi.

Larvitar
27th August 2006, 5:32 PM
I might aswell add, that they will ALSO be giving those 10 Pokémon out in DENMARK :)

MegaJunior
27th August 2006, 6:04 PM
Name: JUNIOR
Country You Will Attend In: The Netherlands (not sure yet, I don't know wehre the event will be hold).
Pokémon You Will Trade: I have over 50 Feebas, 4 surfing Pichu,
and non-special-event legends. I have all kind of pokemon, I would give anything for a Mew or a Celebi.
Pokémon You Want In Return: Mew, Celebi, any Shiny's
Level At Which You Shall Battle: Don't know if I will battle.

Kirsty_
28th August 2006, 10:01 AM
Wow!
*Sparklely eyes*
This is just what I've been waiting for, for so long!

Name: Kirsty
Country You Will Attend In: UK & Ireland (England)
Pokémon You Will Trade: I'm happy to take requests (I have quite a full Pokedex)
Pokémon You Want In Return: Feebas and/or Shiney Oddish/Gloom
Level At Which You Shall Battle: Lv 50-80
Special Items Being Taken: Wireless adapter

PkmnTrainerJ
28th August 2006, 10:06 AM
I might aswell add, that they will ALSO be giving those 10 Pokémon out in DENMARK :)

Can you give me a source for that?

I have also e-mailed Nintendo about this event, to see if I can get some more information. May be futile, but we shall see...

Frozen
29th August 2006, 10:30 AM
Will they be giving out the Aurora Ticket and things like that at the Event as well? I missed the Deyoxys event near me, so couldn't get one. I will be going to one in the UK.

Larvitar
29th August 2006, 1:29 PM
Can you give me a source for that?

I have also e-mailed Nintendo about this event, to see if I can get some more information. May be futile, but we shall see...

The "event" in Denmark. (http://www.nintendo.dk/notice/notice_read.asp?id=236)

Although, they won't go out and deliver them, you can send them your game and choose ONE and ONLY one Pokémon they will give to you. Every Pokémon is at level 70 and Pikachu is holding a Light Ball.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
29th August 2006, 8:56 PM
Although, they won't go out and deliver them, you can send them your game and choose ONE and ONLY one Pokémon they will give to you. Every Pokémon is at level 70 and Pikachu is holding a Light Ball.

I can't stand it when you get a Pokémon at a high level. I like to train mine from the lowest level possible, like my Channel Jirachi, from Level 5.

I'd hate to be the people that are going to have to send you your game back. It's going to be hell for them.

PkmnTrainerJ
29th August 2006, 9:25 PM
Do you have any more information on the UK event yet, such as places where it will happen and dates? It is happening this year right?
Please get back to me,
Joe

nintendoservicecentre@codestorm.co.uk

No, unfortunately there is no further news on any Pokemon events at the moment.

It makes me sad...

Gentleben
29th August 2006, 10:59 PM
I'm not surprised you got that sort of reply. Codestormhouse is an outsource centre for Nintendo of Europe. They are rarely kept in the loop-in fact I bet most of us know the score before they do on some things.

Aero
1st September 2006, 12:47 AM
I might go to the UK one depending on where it is. And what makes you say the Piakchu is shiny? Just the shine on the site picture?

Larvitar
1st September 2006, 2:13 PM
The Pikachu holds a Light Ball - it's NOT shiny :)

Boogiepop
2nd September 2006, 12:38 AM
Name: Michael
Pokémon You Will Trade: 1 Deoxys, 2 (maby more if i can be bothered) Jirachi (from chanel), Starters and a shiny Crobat
Pokémon You Want In Return: shiny Crobat for a shiny dragon or pseudo dragon. Deoxys and jirachi for anything reasonable that i need.
Level At Which You Shall Battle: Likely 50, but perhaps 100 if i can be bothered.
Special Items Being Taken: Eon Ticket on Sapphire.
Could someone Pm me with the best natures for a jirachi for trading please?

PkmnTrainerJ
2nd September 2006, 6:29 PM
Well, guess who picked up Official Nintendo Magazine today? And inside they have a small bit about the event. I have no working scanner, thus this is typed:

The dates and venues are yet to be confirmed, but check back next month to find out exactly where the event is happening.

Also, the sixth movie - Jirachi: Wishmaker, will be hitting UK cinema's this year...

Okay, I just typed up the good stuff, if you wanna read it yourself, go out and buy it. It's only Ł3.99 and comes with a cool Zelda DVD. (By the way, I don't work for them...)

Anyone 4 Buttons?
2nd September 2006, 8:47 PM
I stopped buying that magazine after it changed hands a few months ago, because it is nowhere near as good as it used to be, but now, low-and-behold, it actually comes up with something decent! Although, it is doing a classic, wait until next month when we may have the dates!!

wichu
4th September 2006, 11:34 AM
I'm going to try to get to a UK event... But I may not make it. Depends on the dates. If it's in the last week of October then I might not be able to. Same if it's not on a weekend. But anyway:
Willing to trade: Starter Pokémon (females if needed), Volt tackle+attract Pichus, possibly shiny Crobat / Linoone / Breloom, Jirachi & Deoxys (for Pokédex only i.e. trade back again).
Pokémon which I want: Shinies, Mew / Celebi on Pokédex, Johto legendaries, ! & ? Unown. I am also after Liechi & Salac berry.
Battling at levels: 5, 50, 100 (I use ubers)
Special items being taken: none (possibly my friend's e-reader)

laxstar
6th September 2006, 6:37 PM
i dont have any shinies to put up for trade but i have many baby specially-bred pokemon - such as fireblast slakoth and brick break elekid

magnemiteZ
6th September 2006, 7:25 PM
They are TM's...

Kabuto
9th September 2006, 9:02 PM
This event seems pretty cool. Glad Europe is getting something, I felt bad for you guys.

magnemiteZ
10th September 2006, 10:06 AM
what the **** is that supposed to mean?

you pity us?
and you come from where?

Dark_Danger
10th September 2006, 10:51 AM
I'II be attending as many UK Events as possible this year as well:

I'II be bringing my E-reader with the Eon Ticket to reach Southern Island on R/S and All the E-reader Trainer and E-Berry cards as well also for R/S.

I have one Japanese Celebi to trade for Dex Info. Up for Trade I have a ton of Regi, some of the Birds/Groudon/Kyorge/Jirachi/Mewtwo/ and the Ever rare Lansat Berry obtained from the battle frontier for winning all silver Badges.

I'II be on the lookout for Any shiny Pokemon, The berry from the Battle frontier you get for earning all Gold badges, and the following Pokemon:

x1 Jolly Scyther with Perfect IV in Speed/Attack (Silver Wind)
x1 Jolly Tauros with Perfect IV in Speed/Attack (Double Edge move)
x1 Impish Onix with Perfect IV in Defense/Attack (With Explosion)
x1 Roselia with Perfect IV in Special Attack (With Spikes) Nicknamed Rosie/Miss Thorny

Oh and I might have a few Shiny Zigzagoon to trade as well.

what about miss horny? heh...

anyway. i cant go. im in australia. WAAA...*Cries for a few more hours, then hides in a box, then cries for a few more minutes, then goes and has some chips.*

magnemiteZ
10th September 2006, 11:10 AM
then I ask; why post in this thread?!

10th September 2006, 11:30 AM
because they want us to pity them? I dunno

anyway, so dates next month? cool, I guess the events will be around November-ish then? I can't wait!

Bulbasaur's Bumcheeks
10th September 2006, 5:10 PM
Yea they'll probably try and tie it in with the release of Mystery Dungeon....man i just can't wait till november......any idea how they give you the 10 most wanted? i've never been to one of these events b4.

Currently training.........;333;

Garbs
11th September 2006, 6:06 PM
Nope. You can either get one in Fr/Lg or you can Get all three in Colosseum on the GC.

BlackDragonEX
11th September 2006, 6:17 PM
Nope. You can either get one in Fr/Lg or you can Get all three in Colosseum on the GC.
I mean because the dogs are in the event do they send the pokemon to you or send a map/ticket

Kaasuti
11th September 2006, 6:25 PM
i have been wiating for this far too long :( but yay

pkmn i will be offering for trade...
m and f squirtles
m and f charmanders
m and f mudkips
i have a modest pichu with volt tackle and attract, i am currently breeding more.....
should have all starters soon place your orders now :)

i currently do not own shinies and have not come across any :(

wish me luck!! ;)

i am looking for mew,jirachi,celebi,deoxys,lugia, and ho-oh..i know i could cheat but meh i don't

BlackDragonEX
11th September 2006, 6:30 PM
i have been wiating for this far too long :( but yay

pkmn i will be offering for trade...
m and f squirtles
m and f charmanders
m and f mudkips
i have a modest pichu with volt tackle and attract, i am currently breeding more.....
should have all starters soon place your orders now :)

i currently do not own shinies and have not come across any :(

wish me luck!! ;)

i am looking for mew,jirachi,celebi,deoxys,lugia, and ho-oh..i know i could cheat but meh i don't

hey are you going to the UK events if so ill trade a poke for a f squirtle and charmander, also what game version are you using

Garbs
11th September 2006, 7:01 PM
I mean because the dogs are in the event do they send the pokemon to you or send a map/ticket

Oh ok. They will be downloaded to your cart. There are no tickets to get the dogs.

Bulbasaur's Bumcheeks
11th September 2006, 11:26 PM
All my legendary dogs i caught have average stats, and dere's no breddin 'em, so i'll be hoping to get myself a better looking ;245; to add to the team.

Currently training.........;347;

magnemiteZ
12th September 2006, 12:47 PM
I just finished training an Armaldo.

Laughing at your name.
It's so... charming.

Bulbasaur's Bumcheeks
12th September 2006, 3:11 PM
Lol thanks, what level did you get yours too? Mine's at 58 rite now and dat's where it's staying. Will you be attending any event in da UK?

Currently training............;120;

magnemiteZ
12th September 2006, 3:47 PM
erm, it hit level 100.
I never stop training a pokemon before then.

yeah, I'll be going to some events.
=)

blazingjirachi
12th September 2006, 5:20 PM
i will be entering the uk events (where?)
will be trading
lugia
ho ho
jirachi
raikou
suicune
entei
mewtwo
latios latioas
varios 100's

want in return celbi,shinies and mew
will battle with 100 emerald team

PkmnTrainerJ
12th September 2006, 9:56 PM
I will type up a new list tomorrow, as there are new users who have said they're going.

Cell
13th September 2006, 5:51 PM
I will go -if it's not to far away- (I'm from Belgium[Under the Netherlands on the world map])

Will be trading:

Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Suicuine
Female Charmander
Volt Tackle Pichu
Mareep
Sunkern
Sudowoodo
Lapras Egg's

Wanted: Mew, Celibi, Jiarchi, Lugia, Cyndaquil(no Hm Moves)

Midnight Darkrai
13th September 2006, 6:07 PM
Sorry to break it to you but,

you do know that you can only get one pokemon at the event right?
It says so on the website with the results, which can be found here (http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/mostwantedpokemon/)

Please don't flame me for this.

Oh yeah,

Name: C Blaze
Country You Will Attend In: England UK (closest to Shrewsbury, probably will be Birmingham)
Pokémon You Will Trade: Probably Lugia or Shiny Hariyama
Pokémon You Want In Return: I know it might be a lot to ask but... Deoxys or Celebi or Feebas
Level At Which You Shall Battle: Lvl 50 (Have only 2 pokes at 100 :()
Special Items Being Taken: none as I don't have an E reader

Anyone 4 Buttons?
13th September 2006, 7:00 PM
Sorry to break it to you but,

you do know that you can only get one pokemon at the event right?
It says so on the website with the results, which can be found here (http://ms.nintendo-europe.com/mostwantedpokemon/)

Please don't flame me for this.

Yeah, we do. But most people are going to either trade or battle with others, rather than to get the crappy selection of given Pokés...

Midnight Darkrai
13th September 2006, 7:09 PM
Oh sorry, I didn't think about that.

If there's a stop in Birmingham who's planning to attend there?

Right now I'm not sure if I will be able to go either though. *Crosses fingers*

If i'm going I would also be happy to breed some Johto Starters for people who don't have them, since I have all 3.

Magnamundian
14th September 2006, 2:45 PM
Yeah, we do. But most people are going to either trade or battle with others, rather than to get the crappy selection of given Pokés...

Yeah, I only need two of the listed 'Most Wanted' Pokemon, unless of course I can get my hands on a ticket to Navel Rock (is that possible??)

My ten most wanted?

Chansey, Kangaskhan, Staryu, Tauros, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Feebas & Chimecho..

With a little breeding/evolving I could complete my Pokedex with that 10.

Is their any particular pokemon that people are hoping to obtain in trades at the event other than those above? I would be happy to assist!

blazingjirachi
14th September 2006, 9:19 PM
the only pokes i want are mew and celebi and any shinies, i will breed for anybody, if there are requests? i am looing to get a AR so i can get a shiny mew and jirachi, if any ane interested, but will only full cheat for jirachi will actually catch mew :P

Alzi
16th September 2006, 1:47 PM
aww i can't go to none i live in australia

Midnight Darkrai
16th September 2006, 2:22 PM
Fear not my australian friend...

There is an event called "Journey across Oz" Coming down under, check this site for the details:

www.pe2k.com

yougirasu
19th September 2006, 8:51 AM
*gasp* i didn't realise it was only one pokemon, lol, oh well, i have all of them already and i have 3 cartridges, so it won't be too bad, i've already decided on the 3 i want anyway

hoenn4ever
19th September 2006, 8:15 PM
ill hopefully attend an event that hoenn4ever out

Shiny Crobat
19th September 2006, 8:16 PM
I just want mew

ScorpionX
19th September 2006, 11:35 PM
Oh sorry, I didn't think about that.

If there's a stop in Birmingham who's planning to attend there?

Right now I'm not sure if I will be able to go either though. *Crosses fingers*

If i'm going I would also be happy to breed some Johto Starters for people who don't have them, since I have all 3.

That'll be me.

And i'm gonna clone the deoxys i got from the deoxys event last year, so anyone who is after a deoxys in birmingham let me know.

And i'll trade any of my shinies for anyone else's clone or otherwise, except the eevee line, they are staying with me :)

BlackDragonEX
20th September 2006, 9:09 PM
going to as many UK events as possible

Name- JOSH LELEAND........FEAR MEEE

EMERALD

PKMN to trade:
Zapdos,
Articuno (maybe)
Shedinja
Feebas / Milotic
Pichu/Pikachu with volt tackle, thunder, shock wave, charm
Kingdra
Machamp
Blaziken
Sceptile
Marshtomp
Regis
Baby Pokemon- Azurill, igglypuff, Pichu
Smeargle: Shadow Ball
Smeargle: Luster Purge
Smeargle Sheer Cold
Roselia (dex)
Sirskit
Masquerain

PKMN i want in Return:
Meditite,
Medicham,
Delcatty (dex)
Zangoose
Lunatone
Anything thats a good offer

Lvl at which i will battle:
60-100

FR-LG (not beaten league yet)

pkmn to trade:
Jolteon (lvl 53 +)
Pidgeot (lvl 53 +)
Moltres
Shiny Pinsir - my only shiny
Snorlax (x2)
Vaporeon
Charizard
Electabuz
Tauros (sp?)
Marowak
chansey
HitmonChan
Hitmonlee

Pkmn i want:
anythin thats a good offer,
deoxys,
celebi,
jirachi,
mew-want badly

any shiny thats worth the trade

*Murkrow
21st September 2006, 2:09 PM
That'll be me.

And i'm gonna clone the deoxys i got from the deoxys event last year, so anyone who is after a deoxys in birmingham let me know.

And i'll trade any of my shinies for anyone else's clone or otherwise, except the eevee line, they are staying with me :)

I might be able to make it to Birmingham, depending on the dates.

If so, any chance that you might trade your shiny Sneasel for my shiny Illumise? Oh, and what would you want in return for a Deoxy's?

ScorpionX
21st September 2006, 9:32 PM
I might be able to make it to Birmingham, depending on the dates.

If so, any chance that you might trade your shiny Sneasel for my shiny Illumise? Oh, and what would you want in return for a Deoxy's?

You got it, but it will be a cloned sneasel ok? and as for the deoxys, what can you offer me for it?

*Murkrow
22nd September 2006, 12:22 PM
You got it, but it will be a cloned sneasel ok? and as for the deoxys, what can you offer me for it?

Sure. Illumise might be cloned, depends on how I feel. Here's her stats:

Shinise (tell me if you want me to change her nickname)
L14
Serious
Tackle
Sweet Scent
Charm
Moonlight

What are Sneasel's stats? And for Dexoys', er, Hoenn Legend, Kanto Legends, stuff? I don't know what you need/want. x_x

Just watch there be nothing in Birmingham now. xD

ScorpionX
22nd September 2006, 3:47 PM
I would prefer you to change her name, any decent lvl 100 will do for deoxys.

KHNA
22nd September 2006, 4:06 PM
I dont know if this is said before, so dont flame me if it is.
the event will be in the netherlands! 21 & 22 october at ''Avonturenpark Hellendoorn'' its everywhere and cofirmed. n__n

I'll be going there, and im trading shiny Luvdisc, Entei, Raikou, Suicune.

well,... what i want is Deoxys (aurora ticket?) well and i want mew and celebi.

magnemiteZ
22nd September 2006, 6:31 PM
no, one Event will be held in the Netherlands.

PkmnTrainerJ
22nd September 2006, 6:36 PM
I dont know if this is said before, so dont flame me if it is.
the event will be in the netherlands! 21 & 22 october at ''Avonturenpark Hellendoorn'' its everywhere and cofirmed. n__n

I'll be going there, and im trading shiny Luvdisc, Entei, Raikou, Suicune.

well,... what i want is Deoxys (aurora ticket?) well and i want mew and celebi.

Aye, it's a European event, check the first post, and could you give me more details of the Netherlands one, such as a scan with dates and such?

All the places listed on the first post will get an event from this.

CaZzUm
22nd September 2006, 6:55 PM
Sorry if someone asked... But does anyone know where the UK events are held? Cuz' I can't get around much and I live in birmingham.

magnemiteZ
22nd September 2006, 7:10 PM
I don't believe we actually know the exact details of the Event(s) yet.

Dates, Exact Locations, etc.

KHNA
23rd September 2006, 12:42 AM
well, i dont have scans (yet) maybe i can scan it.
but heres a link (the official nintendo link ist working for some reason)
The site is working now here is the link im translating it now
http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/nl/NL/news/article.do?elementId=vpuWnw-fnI1QMF6926Sk60aHzoY1wgXL

Loving Characters, amazing adventures
and new friends are making pokemon 10 years a long time favorite for young and old.
a reason for a big party! so party with us on october 21 and 22 october at the avonturenpark hellendoorn!

Pikachu will be there to welcome you with open arms
and of course you have alot to do!

Top 10 Most wanted pokemon download!
dont have your fav. pokemon yet?
You can download them for yout gameboy advance games
Pokemon fire red, Leaf green, ruby ,sapphire, and emerald
and for the first time!
Pokemon Mystery dungion: Blue rescue team and Pokemon Mystery Dungion : red Rescue team
these new games for the nintendo DS and gameboy advance will be released november 10th 2006
in Holland

watch all Pokemon Movies!
Sit down and watch Pokemon for ever, Pokemon heroes, Pikemon Jirachi Wishmaker and Pokemon 7!
and for the collectors there will be a DVD box set with all the movies.
released october 18th in Holland

Become a real Pokemon trainer!
learn how to play the most populair trading card game of all time!
learn how to make your own deck and how to win against you opponent you can even find out how a real battle goes!

Obtain a special Pikachu card!
for the real pokemon lovers, a special card for the 10th anneversia of pokemon!
you can use it for playing pokemon trading card games,
only obtainable in the netherlands at this event! at the entrance you will also
get a pokemon goodiebag with the card in it!
get the Jetix magazine and you can get a free ticket!

(and something about a colloring contest)

http://www.jetixmagazine.nl/ its dutch but ill translate it.

10 YEARS OF POKEMON
Pokemon weekend at hellendoorn 21 and 22 october!
3 free pokemon downloads! (if you buy the magazine you can get 3 pokemons)
Latest pokemon news!
Pokemon Board game!

the magazine also said the dvd box will be available, and you can play pokemon dungion there.
and you have to give your pokemon game + the console (GBA OR GBASP) to the nintendo counter. and they will give you the Pokemon.

PS. sorry for my bad english

Midnight Darkrai
23rd September 2006, 9:03 PM
I'll try to get nintendo mag ASAP, so that I can give the dates and locations to the UK events.
And, i'm still not sure if I can come or not.

PkmnTrainerJ
24th September 2006, 10:58 AM
Nintendo Mag, according to my calculations...

4 + 8 * 3.124 - 0.879 / x = 2nd October

Should be out then, with dates and all, I should have it by the 1st though.

Midnight Darkrai
24th September 2006, 11:15 AM
Errr, what was that equation?
And no, the Nintendo mag from last month says it's coming on the 29th of september.

K-os
24th September 2006, 4:33 PM
Name: RSD
Country You Will Attend In: Netherlands!
Pokémon You Will Trade: shiny spearow, kabutops etc.
Pokémon You Want In Return: lugia or deoxys
Level At Which You Shall Battle: 90
Special Items Being Taken: ...

NO confirmation if I will be attending, mid east life is tough!

~K-os~;249-d;

PkmnTrainerJ
25th September 2006, 5:44 PM
Errr, what was that equation?
And no, the Nintendo mag from last month says it's coming on the 29th of september.

Damn, missed the Y in my equation...

Okay, I'll get this it this Friday then

ss5vegeta
25th September 2006, 6:01 PM
add me ilive in england

PkmnTrainerJ
25th September 2006, 6:30 PM
Okay, a few things...

Fill out this form, just makes it easier.

Name:
Country You Will Attend In:
Pokémon You Will Trade:

Also, I believe there are Trainer Card tutorials somewhere here on the forums.

Finally a comment on your username, which will show me up as a DBZ geek.
Isn't it SSJ, not SS, to stand for Super Saiya-Jin? And as far as I recall, SSJ4 was the highest stage obtainable...

Garbs
25th September 2006, 7:10 PM
Aye, it is indeed SSJ.

Also, he can have whatever he wants as his username, it doesnt have to fit DB/DBZ/DBGT canon.

Ontopic: I'll be getting ONM on friday too but i have a nasty feeling we wont get any information :( Just because it was promised doesnt mean we'll definately get it.

PkmnTrainerJ
25th September 2006, 7:51 PM
I know he can have whatever he wants as his username, I just wanted to check I was right in what I was thinking.

Also: LIST UPDATED! (http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=20991059&blogID=172428500&MyToken=e92e0ff0-b66a-467e-a694-650fb776ff1b)

Garbs
25th September 2006, 8:11 PM
Oh. Well. You were :D

magnemiteZ
26th September 2006, 2:34 AM
<3 DBZ.

awesome cartoon.

this thread is moving slowly ._.

Marco DaeSu
26th September 2006, 5:35 AM
I am a sad panda. The French event happened on the 23rd and was announced on the Nintendo Europe site... one day earlier, and lasted all of seven hours.

Woopy doo, go go Nintendo France, this is not the firts time they pull such crap.

Garbs
26th September 2006, 2:52 PM
Dunno if this is really that related but when i went into my local GAME store to pre-order a Wii today the guy at the counter was putting price stickers on these pretty big, hardback books that said "Pokemon 10th anniversary: Complete Pokedex." Then he put them in the back room before serving me. Are these new?

Maybe the event will happen by the end of the year?

PkmnTrainerJ
26th September 2006, 11:22 PM
Oooh...I'll ask Jim (my mate at GAME) about them stickers, but yes, should be happening by the end of this year.

darth_w_uk
28th September 2006, 5:40 PM
Seeing as this is a sticky topic, I might as well post this here. Tour dates have been confirmed for the UK:

West Quay, Southampton (14th-15th Oct)
Trafford Center, Manchester (21st-22nd Oct)
Capitol, Cardiff (28th-29th Oct)

EDIT: It's the Trafford Centre for me, assuming there's a train station somewhere nearby. I just hope they're giving away Celebi like they did at JAA, or Mew...they're all I need to complete my Pokédex, and I think they're the only two that it's been impossible to obtain in the UK (excluding imports of bonus disks and things like that, but they're very expensive).

~Shining-Metagross~
28th September 2006, 5:43 PM
Thats Southampton for me.
X
~Danny~

PkmnTrainerJ
28th September 2006, 8:41 PM
Muchus, muchus love to you!

EDIT: I have edited the first page with UK information. Please say which event you will attend, so that we can see how many will be at each.

I know this may be a cheeky place to ask, but any chance of a lift from either Fighting_Master, Atomic Boo or Gentleben, as I think you will be going to the same events as me. I'd be happy to pay for my share of petrol expense.

darth_w_uk
28th September 2006, 10:34 PM
Please say which event you will attend, so that we can see how many will be at each.

I'm definitely going to the Trafford Centre Event.

Also, the official website (http://www.pokemon.co.uk) has been updated with the tour dates, and basic info. At the moment it looks like the '10 Most Wanted' are the only downloads on offer, and you can only have one of them per cart. Pikachu is apparently holding a 'special item' - I'd guess a Light Ball. No confirmation over whether it's shiny or not.

Just my luck that the only shiny I've ever found in-game was a Pikachu, and guess what, it was holding a Light Ball...

Anyone 4 Buttons?
28th September 2006, 11:06 PM
OK, I've now decided that, no, I will not be attending these events. But if a Mew or Celebi is made available, I might trundle along to Southampton.

navel_fluff
29th September 2006, 9:11 AM
I can't go either, I live in cornwall and was thinking about cardiff but whats the point in going all the way for nothing.

magnemiteZ
29th September 2006, 10:10 AM
Incentive to pass my test or what!

k, cool.
Chances are I will go to a few of them - assuming I there is nothing Important on at Uni, etc.

Atomic Boo needs to come back for this imo.
Better finish off all my Competitive Pokemon then ._.

hey J, where do you live exactly?

gligirl
29th September 2006, 11:17 AM
i'll be attending the trafford center event in manchester.

~Shining-Metagross~
29th September 2006, 11:35 AM
Fear. My friend is coming with me, and he has a level 100 PERFECTLY EV-TRAINED SHINING MILOTIC! My shining Metagross, and his Shining Milotic make a kick *** team, we rule.
X
~Danny~

yougirasu
29th September 2006, 2:39 PM
hey, i'm going to the trafford centre one, hopefully, it would just have to be happening on the days that i'm in work, so i'm going to ask if i can go up there after work(my mum doesn't need a reason to go there, there's shops, isn't there?)

*Murkrow
29th September 2006, 2:42 PM
Surprised that there's no Bristol on the list; as far as I'm aware, it's been one of the places that's always hosted Pokémon events.

It's between Manchester or Birmingham for me, but as I said to somebody here that I might be able to go to Birmingham to trade with them... *Checks train times* Ł12.50. That's pretty reasonable, I guess.

But having said that, don't know if I can be bothered to go, really. :-/ It'd be nice to go to an event but I'm not too fussed about getting new Pokémon. Not to mention, I've been to the Bullring once before which was enough to make me swear I'd never go again. But I DID say I'd trade with somebody.....meh. Still undecided.

How many people here would be going to the Birmingham event? I think I'd be more enthusiastic if I knew there was a group going as opposed to one or two members. :-/

magnemiteZ
29th September 2006, 2:49 PM
Fear. My friend is coming with me, and he has a level 100 PERFECTLY EV-TRAINED SHINING MILOTIC! My shining Metagross, and his Shining Milotic make a kick *** team, we rule.
X
~Danny~
challenge you I might then.

cxoa
29th September 2006, 5:32 PM
I think I will be attending lakeside, although theres not really alot there to tempt me. I'll probably keep my ear to the ground for the first few events, and if nothing spectacular is given away, ill probably give it a miss

Shido
29th September 2006, 5:55 PM
Well, I'll be going to the Newcastle/Gateshead event :D I'll have to get a move on with breeding!

I'll be bringing my imported Diamond, too.

Outrage
29th September 2006, 8:25 PM
I'll be going to the Birmingham one on the 18th november. I found it a bit strange that there wern't any leeds event as they'd always have a leeds event. Oh well I guess I'll see all the people at Birmingham then. Get ready for some battles. ^_^

Garbs
29th September 2006, 8:28 PM
I'll be going to the London Lakeside event most likely. Can only go to the 26th one though as i have uni visits in Wales the next day.

Only thing is, there arent any pokemon on that list that i really need so if we don't get a confirmed announcement of a Mew/Celebi download at the event, i may pull out.

Only problem with Lakeside is the Chavs :(

They could cause problems...

Turtle
29th September 2006, 8:31 PM
Glasgow :D

If anyone is going to that one ...

Will someone trade me a Jirachi and Deoxys ? xD
Will Sapphire work with the GBA Wireless thing ?
Think we'll get Mew or Celebi ?

If anyone wants to trade or anything PM me.
I don't have too many legends but I'll trade lots of eggs for one Pokémon.

Jigglypaul
29th September 2006, 9:57 PM
I think I will be going to Birmingham or Manchester but most likely Birmingham.
I will go with my brother and hopefully by then our copies of Diamond and Pearl would have arrived so if anyone else is taking thier D/P we could trade starters etc!
I really hoped they would give away a mew or celebi as I have the rest of the 'most wanted'! They were not the most wanted I voted for anyway :( but it wil still be a nice day out I suppose :)

Akayfortyseven
29th September 2006, 10:01 PM
I wil be going to the Birmingham event. I will be bringing my Jap Pearl as well.

Magnamundian
30th September 2006, 11:05 AM
I may go either Birmingham or Manchester

Basically I'm looking for anybody who can trade/loan me any of the following:

Chansey/Blissey, Magmar/Magby ,Mew, Celebi, Milotic, Crobat

In return I can offer anything not listed above (other than Lugia & Ho-oh).

Send me a PM if you can help.

Boogiepop
1st October 2006, 12:07 AM
I will be going to the birmingham event, not sure what day yet, i will go on at least one day, it just depends if i can get both off work.
Ill have more Jirachi to trade by NOv anywho, i have two up for grabs off channel at the moment, PM if intrested. Meh back to training.

[AceAussie]
1st October 2006, 9:52 AM
one question why did you vote for unobtainable pokemon like Celebi Mew and Deoxy's???

Anyone 4 Buttons?
1st October 2006, 10:45 AM
one question why did you vote for unobtainable pokemon like Celebi Mew and Deoxy's???
Did you mean to say 'why didn't you vote'. Answer: because there wasn't the option. People didn't vote for who they needed. They voted for who they liked, hence Charizard and Pikachu. Useless NoE.

Magnamundian
1st October 2006, 11:21 AM
Yeah, strangely Ninty wouldn't let you vote for the actual pokemon you would most want. Thus making a mockery of the idea that these are the "10 most wanted" but hey!

1st October 2006, 9:36 PM
hey, I'm Sherlock Shuckle with a new name

FINALLY THE EVENTS ARE CLOSER TO WHERE I LIVE!!

put me down for Milton Keynes! On the 11th to be exact, cos my lil bro has a football match on the 12th

BlackDragonEX
2nd October 2006, 1:30 PM
Update: I will be going to the Trafford center events

RoboRaph
2nd October 2006, 2:28 PM
Name: RoboRaph (Raph)

Place You Will Attend In: Milton Keynes (please PM me if you are also going)

Pokémon You Will Trade: Anything other than Mew and Celebi, maybe shiny Persian or Marowak

Pokémon You Want In Return: Anything for common Pokémon, legit Mew or Celebi for very rare Pokémon (like Jirachi, Deoxys or shinies), I don't want your shinies.

Level At Which You Shall Battle: level 100, will have a standard team and an uber team.

Special Items Being Taken: DS with Mario Kart, Mario 64 DS, AC:WW, AWDS and more.

Magnamundian
2nd October 2006, 5:19 PM
Name: Magnamundian
Place You Will Attend In: Birmingham & Manchester (Saturday's Only)
Pokémon You Will Trade: Anything other than those below are available... this includes Jirachi, Deoxys, Rayquaza etc
Pokémon You Want In Return: Chansey/Blissey, Magmar/Magby, Mew, Celebi, Milotic, Crobat, Scizor, Shiny Pokemon and Unown!
Level At Which You Shall Battle: None
Special Items Being Taken: (Such as an e-reader): None

PkmnTrainerJ
2nd October 2006, 6:57 PM
Incentive to pass my test or what!

k, cool.
Chances are I will go to a few of them - assuming I there is nothing Important on at Uni, etc.

Atomic Boo needs to come back for this imo.
Better finish off all my Competitive Pokemon then ._.

hey J, where do you live exactly?

I live in Leicester. PM me for my address.

chorusco
2nd October 2006, 7:28 PM
I will be going to the one in Glasgow and i will give away one of my Jirachis and if you trade anything back i do not any that are Sharked

Pokemaniacneo
2nd October 2006, 7:33 PM
I'll be at Glasgow too, we're staying the weekend there just for it, i'm taking my pearl version there and mystery dungeon I imported, it will be funny playing it next to those playing the demo. xD

BlackDragonEX
2nd October 2006, 8:19 PM
Ok im updating my previous post

Name: Josh L

Event: Manchester, Trafford Center

Date: 21st

Pokemon I will trade:
Feebas/Milotic
Volt Tackle Pichu/pikachu-----(they also know thunder and shock wave)
Elekid---(knows Fire punch, Ice punch, Thunderpunch and crosschop)= will only trade for a rare poke.
Shiny Pinsir-(firered)
Charizard-(FR without BB)
Groudon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Three Regis
Baby Pokemon
Safari Zone Johto Pokemon
lvl 70+ Golduck
Metagross
Blaziken, Swampert, Sceptile
Jolteon lvl 53+ (LG)
Vapureon lvl 30+ (FR)
Smeargle-(variety that know sheer cold, shadow ball, Luster Purge)
Jirachi-(Maybe, if i beat my ruby in time)
Moltres-(LG)
Articuno
Pidgeot lvl 53+ (LG)
Chansey (FR)

Pokemon I want:

LEGIT Mew
LEGIT Deoxys
LEGIT Celebi
LEGIT Jirachi
BOX pokemon
Johto / Kanto Starters
Shinies
Flying Pika
Surfing Pika/Pichu
Any Rare Pokemon
EON TICKET (mix records with my emerald)
I DO NOT TRADE FOR CLONES ONLY LEGIT POKEMON

Items I am Taking:

GBA, Wireless adapter, DS
FR, LG, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald
Advance link cable

Items I Would Like:

Eon ticket, E-reader, E-cards

Lvl at which I will battle:
40-1 on 1, 3 on 3, 2 on 2
70-1 on 1, maybe more
Mixed-6 on 6

PkmnTrainerJ
2nd October 2006, 9:48 PM
Ok im updating my previous post

Pokemon I will trade:
Shiny Pinsir-(firered)

Pokemon I want:
LEGIT Deoxys
LEGIT Jirachi
BOX pokemon
Johto / Kanto Starters
EON TICKET (mix records with my emerald)

I have bolded what I want and what I can trade you.

Weedy
3rd October 2006, 1:28 AM
Ok, i've finally found the thread i was looking for.

I'll be going to the West Quay (UK) event, probably on the Saturday.

I don't really need to trade anything but i suppose i could bring along some custom breeds to save people time on getting natures and egg moves. Although if anyone has a spare (legit) mew i'd trade my shiney lanturn with them (lvl100. Thunderbolt, Surf, Rest, Sleep-talk).

I've got a few lvl.100 teams i'll be running, legendary, normal and novelty.

items i have: eon ticket, lansat berry, POKERUS-believe it!
items i want: aurora ticket, deep sea chart, starf berry

BlackDragonEX
3rd October 2006, 7:13 AM
I have bolded what I want and what I can trade you.

Ok just so you know my emerlad is the only one that i have completed the pokemon league on so i cant trade from FR to E/R/S

I Might trade a Legit Deoxys and an eon ticket for My shiny pinsir
ill sleep on it :)

chorusco
3rd October 2006, 10:49 AM
Name:Chorusco

Country you will atend in:UK

Place you will atend in:Glasgow

Pokemon you will trade: Jirachi, Pichu(with volt tackle and it will come with a Light ball) Porygon,Johto starters and Hoenn Starters.

Pokemon you want in return:Anything thats legit but i would like Rare pokemon but i don't care.

Level at you shall battle:Any

I'm not taking any special items.

P.M me if you want any of these pokemon that i'm trading. Be quick.

magnemiteZ
3rd October 2006, 10:52 AM
I'l like a Bold Jirachi if anyone has one.

Though I think I asked this before, and someone agreed a trade with me...

Weedy
3rd October 2006, 12:00 PM
Just seen Shining Metagross, you're going to southampton and you'd like a feedas. Would a custom bred, bold Feebas which knows hypnosis be of any interest? I could give it pokarus as well!

These mew's and Celebi's you talk about, how can they be legit if you live in the U.K.? And have you been using the emarald copy glitch to multiply them?

ScorpionX
3rd October 2006, 12:17 PM
Could anyone going to birmingham on the 18th PM me so we can set up trades please?

~Shining-Metagross~
3rd October 2006, 12:32 PM
Just seen Shining Metagross, you're going to southampton and you'd like a feedas. Would a custom bred, bold Feebas which knows hypnosis be of any interest? I could give it pokarus as well!

These mew's and Celebi's you talk about, how can they be legit if you live in the U.K.? And have you been using the emarald copy glitch to multiply them?
It would, but not anymore since my friend just breed me a shining Feebas. Like I breed him a shining Metagross. Took us ages but well well worth it. But yeah, you better stay and battle/trade/talk for a little while, me and my friend will be coming up from Portsmouth. And we would like some people we sorta know. =P
You will be able to reconise me, i'll be in drain pipes(And I have Half Black, Half Red Hair), and he will be wearing a guns and roses T-Shirt and a bandanna.
X
~Danny~
BTW: I'm not Emo, Punk. Before anyone says anything. >_<

Daniel(Me):
Pokémon You Will Trade: Legendarys, I have Everyone other then Mew and Celebi. Feebas. Each stage of the starters.
Pokémon You Want In Return: Shinys, Offical mew, Offical Celebi.
Level At Which You Shall Battle: 100
Special Items Being Taken: Ruby with Eon Ticket.

Weedy
3rd October 2006, 1:22 PM
That's cool, seems i miss read you earlier anyway because you don't have mew or celebi. I'll give you a pokarus infected pokemon for free if you need it.

I'll be wearing a brown hoody that says 'plain lazy' on it. I see your lvl.100 team is a mix of ubers and ordinary, i guess i could mix my teams up and get something like that to make it a fair fight. My mate mike's coming too, but he hasn't got a team together yet.

~Shining-Metagross~
3rd October 2006, 3:13 PM
That's cool, seems i miss read you earlier anyway because you don't have mew or celebi. I'll give you a pokarus infected pokemon for free if you need it.

I'll be wearing a brown hoody that says 'plain lazy' on it. I see your lvl.100 team is a mix of ubers and ordinary, i guess i could mix my teams up and get something like that to make it a fair fight. My mate mike's coming too, but he hasn't got a team together yet.
My teams changed, its currently Magnetric(Shiny), Umberon, Mewtwo, Rayquaza and Milotic(Shiny) at Level 100, and Metagross(Shiny) at Level 60(Training before restarting Emerald, deposting Pokemon on Box of course. =P). Rayquaza is there....just because. For Back-up if all else fails =P Mewtwo is a anti-Rayquaza/Groundon Mewtwo, and there for that reason alone. You should mix them around, but only have a maximum of Two Ubbers/or Two Semi Ubers, or Two Ubers and one Semi Uber. Or something like that.

And cool, i'll keep my eye out. ^_^
And lol, ahead of yeah, got a few somewhere on Pokemon Box. I say a few....
X
~Danny~

I Myuu I
3rd October 2006, 5:01 PM
I'm also going to attend the Pokemon Event in Holland. I have information on the Date and place I know:

Pokemon Weekend: October the 21st and 22nd, in the city Hellendoorn.
it will take place in 'Hellendoorn Avonturenpark' ( Hellendoorn Adventure-park )

Too bad that we can't get a Mew or Celebi.. I'm really unhappy about that.

Turtle
3rd October 2006, 5:21 PM
Name: Kyle

Event: Glasgow

Pokemon I will trade:
Pichu Eggs
Elekid EggsMagby Eggs
Charmader Eggs
Snorlax Eggs

Thats so far but it all depends what I have by then that could mean legendarys.

Pokemon I want:

Mew Non AR
Jirachi Non AR
Deoxys Non AR
Celebi Non AR
Hoenn / Johto Pokémon
Eon Ticket

I'm fine with Clones but no AR Pokémon.

Items I am Taking:

GBA, Wireless adapter, DS and Fire Red.

I'd like to : Get a try of Pearl or Diamond :D

~Shining-Metagross~
3rd October 2006, 5:32 PM
Name:
Danny

Place You Will Attend In:
Southampton, Saturday

Pokémon You Will Trade:
With all My Pokemon(Exluding the Feeba eggs)I will have one of each, so supplys will be limited.

Legendarys. Exluding Mew and Celebi, I have them all, including each of the Semi-Ubers(Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross) and there Pre-Evos. I will have one of each, so supplys will be limited.

Feebas Eggs x10

Starters Stage 1(1st/2nd/3rd Gen)
Starters Stage 2(1st/2nd/3rd Gen)
Starters Stage 3(1st/2nd/3rd Gen)
Level 100 Blaze

Colo/XD Move Exlusive Pokemon

Shinies, LEGIT Mews and Celebi, and good Ev-ed Pokemon/missing Pokemon from my dex(Just some of the Evos, just ask me).

100:
Menectric-Shining, Milotic-Shining, Metagross-Shining, Umbreon, Rayquaza, Mewtwo

Special Items Being Taken:
Ruby with Eon Ticket.
(If I can get it back) Channel with Memory Card
Pokemon Box with Memory Card(NOT FOR SALE)
Light Ball
Nintendo Ds
myself.
X
~Danny~

magnemiteZ
3rd October 2006, 7:59 PM
Name: Mark.

Event: I have to discuss with Atomic Boo, but I'd Like to go up to Birmingham again, London is just down the road, and if we have time, any others close(ish) =)

Pokemon I will trade:
See page 1 ._.

Pokemon I want:

Shiny Gengar, Haunter or Gastly.
Shiny Heracross.
Shiny Tyrogue - NOT EVO'S!
Bold Jirachi.
Lonely Mewtwo.
Bold or Calm Lugia.

Items I am Taking:

DS.
all my DS games.
Pokemon Cards
All My Pokemon Games.

I'd like to : meet some cool people.

If anyone has a lonely, Timid or Modest Shiny Gengar, Haunter or Gastly, I will be willing to trade, and my offer will be good.
same with Tyrogue or Heracross - Preferably Adamant or Jolly, but I'm not too fussed tbh.

tillikai
3rd October 2006, 8:09 PM
Name: Cat
Place You Will Attend In: Birmingham - Bull Ring
Pokémon You Will Trade: Groudon, Kyogre, Lati@s and Rayquaza - all doubles from an Emerald game. Freshly caught, no special training and completely up to you. Will also trade Feebas eggs and other junk.
Pokémon You Want In Return: Event legends, but especially the little legendaries: Mew, Jirachi and Celebi. A shiny Raichu would be top of me list, though. :)
Level At Which You Shall Battle: lv. 100 but not competitively. I'm not up to scratch with IVs and the rest like some of you.
Special Items Being Taken: N/A

Kyo daikun
3rd October 2006, 8:26 PM
Name: Anthony
Event: London
Pokemon I will trade:
I have a legitimate deoxys that I got from the event in croydon last year (I have pictures of the event at the vue cinema...)
I also have roughly 10 celebis to trade which I got through the japanese colosseum bonus disk, obviously the name of the celebi and the OT are in japanese so you will have to live with that...
May trade jirachis from the american bonus disk if anyone really is desperate for one.

Pokemon I want:
I need one pokemon, a legitmate Mew which I severly doubt anyone in the uk will have for a long time yet but O well.
I am also after a shiney latias and shiney eevee.

Items I am Taking:
Just my gameboy and games and wireless adapter.

amphoros
3rd October 2006, 8:37 PM
Name: James
Place You Will Attend In: Trafford Center, Manchester
Pokémon You Will Trade: Feebas eggs, Latis, Ho-Oh, Chimecho and the Johto and Hoen starters.
Pokémon You Want In Return: Legit Deoxys , Celebi and (unlikely) mew. Also shineys but since im not trading good stuff i'm not expecting them.
Level At Which You Shall Battle: 60
Special Items Being Taken: Link cable and wireless adapter

PkmnTrainerJ
3rd October 2006, 9:44 PM
*cough cough faint*

*J dies from his horrible cough and cold combo*

Oh, just to let people know, thanks to a friend in America I will be bringing Mew & Celebi clones. If you don't want clones, fine, don't have them.

If you do want a Mew or Celebi, I will want shinies in exchange.

Anyone 4 Buttons?
3rd October 2006, 11:14 PM
~Shining-Metagross~, or Weedy, was wondering if either of you knew how far from the shopping centre the train station was in Southampton? I may be travelling up from Brighton to the event on the Saturday.