PDA

View Full Version : Rate My Old School Deck: Lightning Strike

Kikas123
27th June 2006, 6:44 PM
The Brawn of this deck is from the Base Set and Jungle Expansion, with some from Fossil, Rockets and EX Sandstorm! Rate Away!
(The only cards I have Available are Base Set- Old Rockets and a few EX snadstorm and EX Ruby Saphhire)
Deck Objective: Use Dodrio's Retreat Aid Power to eliminate already low Retreat Costs, for low concequnce, non energy intensive retreats!
1 Base Set Pikachu

Pokemon (27)

1 EX Sandstorm Pikachu
1 Base Set Raichu
1 Rocket Expansion Eevee
1 Jungle Expansion Eevee
1 EX Sandstorm Eevee
1 Jungle Expansion Jolteon
1 Team Rocket Expansion Dark Jolteon
1 Base Set Electabuzz
3 Base Set Pidgey
1 Base Set Pidgeotto
1 Jungle Expansion Pidgeot
2 Base Set Dratini
1 Base Set Dragoniar
1 Fossil Expansion Dragonite
2 Base Set Dodou
1 Jungle Expansion Dodrio
3 Base Set Rattata
2 Base Set Raticate

Trainers (7)
4 Bill
2 Gust of Wind
1 Switch

Energies (26)
26 Thunder Enegies

GeorgeCollins
2nd July 2006, 11:10 PM
If your strategy revolves around using Dodrio's power, then why do you only have one Dodrio in the deck?

Shiloh Phoenix
3rd July 2006, 4:19 AM
read the sig buddy.

pegasusgirl2005
27th July 2006, 10:36 AM
you know i have a deck and your's is way better then mine and i need 23 energy cards to get to right amount(i think) so sometimes the sixteen energy cards max is wrong(quote:i haven't got to try out my deck yet so i might be wrong)

okothnuva
27th July 2006, 8:36 PM
you know i have a deck and your's is way better then mine and i need 23 energy cards to get to right amount(i think) so sometimes the sixteen energy cards max is wrong(quote:i haven't got to try out my deck yet so i might be wrong)

The sig is right buddy. No more than 16 (well, you can get away with 17), but no more than that.

12-21 pokemon
13-17 energy
the rest trainers

sludge962
16th August 2006, 6:05 AM
I like how you use a lot of older cards in your deck, personally, I have a lot of old base set cards and stuff because my friend that doesnt play pokemon tcg anymore gave me them so overall I would say that I like the pidgey, pidgeotto, pidgeot thing.and of course the water/thunder.;107;

Kikas123
23rd August 2006, 9:45 PM
A quick Change:
Removed:
7 Electric Energy
Added:
1 Dodrio(Jungle)
2 Gust of Wind
1 Plus Power
1 Defender
1 Professor Oak
1 Computer Search