PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Hunters Hall of Fame

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

dude man
2nd August 2006, 6:44 PM
How did all of you get so lucky!

Random Absol Guy
3rd August 2006, 12:02 PM
Dragonking, ya might wanna add that the Porygon I got is now a Porygon2.

skilo
4th August 2006, 4:37 PM
i have a shiny hitmonchin, mankey, 2 vilplumes, and a lanturn.

Renagadez
4th August 2006, 4:38 PM
I dont understand this? cant just poeple lie? like saying I have 89 shiney celebis?

Dragonking
5th August 2006, 8:32 AM
If i don't believe someone I ask for photos for proof. It is not fullproof though.

Pieter
5th August 2006, 8:57 AM
i have currently one shiny , butterfree ( name=Redwing

tyranitar.armaldo
5th August 2006, 10:41 AM
I have 1 shiny but it is powerful. It is an shinning Adamant Heracross.

torchflame
7th August 2006, 2:44 AM
I would like to be added to the list. I have 19 shineys! I dont remember all of them right now but when I get access to Pokemon Box I will list all of them
The ones I know of right now:
(These were traded to me)
Feraligator,Golbat,Jirachi
(These I caught on my own)
Tentacool,Tentacool(yes I have two)
Thats all I remember right now

Exxthus
7th August 2006, 3:06 AM
I still can't believe I forgot to count the ones in my box 13. -_- Just so that wouldn't happen again, I moved most of them to that box. FYI, I finally got shiny Feraligatr after about 466 eggs or so. I now have 37 shinies.

Now hunting:

Most likely Psyduck. No idea why.

I dont understand this? cant just poeple lie? like saying I have 89 shiney celebis?Way to kill the moment. ;) j/k I think that we'll just have to trust that people will be honest. Most seem to be here for a genuine comparison to other trainers, not just bragging rights to accomplishments they never succeeded in.

dude man
7th August 2006, 3:52 AM
can everyone plz PM me about the pokemons you had with you when you got attacked by anyone of your shinies information like what pokemons you had with you there levels there natures wether they were male or female the items they were holding and If you traded to get them any information like that Im trying to find a pattern in the shinies I know what your going to say "theres a 1 in 8512 chance you will get attacked" but I beleive that there is some kind of a way to increase your chances of getting attacked

Exxthus
7th August 2006, 5:34 AM
There isn't. It's a pre-programmed function of the game. You can't change it unless you reverse that probability by using a cheating device, but since only loser n00bs cheat, I don't you'll be doing it, right? Their information/items have nothing to do with what you run into. Maybe in the old games (R/B/Y/G) where the hex graphs could be abused, but not in these ones, and that's what makes getting a legitimate shiny so special.

Wig
7th August 2006, 5:47 AM
T_T Me has one shiny. Poochyena, but sadly, I'm gonna' trade it to a friend as soon as D/P comes. I'm searching for a certain shiny though....

-Jot-

Dragonking
7th August 2006, 7:36 AM
Well are you going to trade it for a shiny or do you not want shinies so much.

2and2makes5
7th August 2006, 7:49 AM
Well, I have a shiny Magneton, Sceptile, Rayquaza (which I traded to my friend because he didn't have a shiny,) Mightyena, Castform, Camerupt, and both Lati@s (used Eon Ticket in my Ruby and Emerald, and kept re-setting.) I don't know if that's much of an accomplishment, but I wanted to post it anyway.

parris07
7th August 2006, 12:48 PM
i really don't get this shiny thing it quite confuses me
it is just ones that are different colours to normal right?

torchflame
7th August 2006, 1:55 PM
Hi I got access to Pokemon Box
I have 20 shines as of now.
Feraligator,Delibird,Tentacool,Azurill,Squirtle,Ra yquaza,Latios,Latias,Ho-Oh,Torchic,Golbat,Grimer,Dusclops,Venusaur,Hoppip, Jirachi,Tyrouge,Lugia,Celebi and Iggilybuff
The hard to get shiney legends(Celebi,Ho-Oh,Lugia,Jirachi,etc.) were traded to me.

Crystal Mewtwo
7th August 2006, 2:23 PM
You are lucky with your shinies, you must play a lot.

I have shiny:

Cyndaquil
Pikachu
Raichu
Ariados
Clefairy
Bellsprout
Ditto

That's all :/

infernosage
7th August 2006, 3:57 PM
1 shiny Typhlosion but i got lucky to get it (my emerald johto starter)

Chaos8
7th August 2006, 4:26 PM
I currently have two: my Shiny Dustox & my Shiny Rayquaza

A Shiny Rayquaza! in other words a BLACK RAYQUAZA!!!!!;155;

Dragonking
7th August 2006, 4:54 PM
Hi I got access to Pokemon Box
I have 20 shines as of now.
Feraligator,Delibird,Tentacool,Azurill,Squirtle,Ra yquaza,Latios,Latias,Ho-Oh,Torchic,Golbat,Grimer,Dusclops,Venusaur,Hoppip, Jirachi,Tyrouge,Lugia,Celebi and Iggilybuff
The hard to get shiney legends(Celebi,Ho-Oh,Lugia,Jirachi,etc.) were traded to me.

Dude I want to see pictures of the hard to get shiny legends.I hope you have a digital camera.

torchflame
8th August 2006, 1:56 AM
Dude I want to see pictures of the hard to get shiny legends.I hope you have a digital camera. Ok Ill have them up soon. I need to find my digital camera.

Dragonking
8th August 2006, 5:08 AM
good thank you I'm interested in them.

Wig
8th August 2006, 5:26 AM
Well are you going to trade it for a shiny or do you not want shinies so much.

Wha? No, I'm not gonna' trade it for a shiny. She deserves it after a shiny Mightyena used Roar against her. :/ I'm happy when I get a shiny, but I'm happier if a friend got one instead. That's why I'm looking for a specific shiny that 5 members from this forum have. For a friend. ^____^

-Jolt-

Dragonking
10th August 2006, 8:01 PM
That's nice given your shinies away. If I didn't care so much I would give them away too. Too bad I want them.

dpfinest
10th August 2006, 8:29 PM
I've played every single pokemon game and i play a lot now a days..and ive never even SEEN one in the wild...can someone give me tips on encountering one....

Latias74
10th August 2006, 8:40 PM
I have one shiney Tentacruel.

price
10th August 2006, 8:48 PM
If you look in my signature you will see all the shinys I have.

Vampire Slayer
10th August 2006, 8:54 PM
I own 77 shinies! No BullSh*t!

Future_ruler_of_the_world
10th August 2006, 9:02 PM
i had 37.... but my game was deleted...

XDbonsly
10th August 2006, 9:06 PM
I have about 40-46 shineys, I dont know cause I cant find my emerald, yes all those shineys are in my emerald.

Wig
10th August 2006, 9:13 PM
That's nice given your shinies away. If I didn't care so much I would give them away too. Too bad I want them.
I'm still looking for a special shiny for a friend. ;-; No luck though. VS, what shinies do you have? I doubt you have that much...Highly.

-Jolt-

dude man
10th August 2006, 10:33 PM
How did all of you get so lucky? I don't even have one :(

Ash's Pika Pal
11th August 2006, 12:07 AM
Update! My newest shiny is my shiny male Seel he is at level 16 and has a gentle nature. I found him at Icefall cave while looking for a Lapras.

Dragonking
11th August 2006, 1:49 AM
I own 77 shinies! No BullSh*t!

Then you wouldn't mind showing pics for verification.

Br26
11th August 2006, 2:08 AM
I have a shiny Illumnise and a shiny Wurmple.

Blaziken's Flamelord
11th August 2006, 2:09 AM
I only have 2 Shining Pokemon.
Blaziken
(Speed) Deoxys

Dragonking
11th August 2006, 8:04 PM
nice captures you get deoxys in a trade or ticket.

Blaziken's Flamelord
12th August 2006, 4:28 AM
Ticket. How do you guys get so many?! I need a Shiny Groudon!

dude man
13th August 2006, 3:57 AM
I finaly got a shiny marill from my freind yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I finally have a shiny:) also I heard that if you breed a shiny with a normal then there is a
1 in 60 chance the baby will be hiny have any of you ever tried this let me know if its true.

Tochukaso
13th August 2006, 4:00 AM
I'm pretty sure that was only in the 2nd gen.

matrix_Logic
13th August 2006, 4:01 AM
Err...no. Not true at all. Trust me.

Beateness.

~Sirnight~
13th August 2006, 4:02 AM
Wow, haven't been here in a while, aw well, just came to say that I now own a shiny Crobat! Yay me! My shinies are really useful! Then again, they could all be beaten by Zam or Garde... dang.

Aqua_Maiden
13th August 2006, 4:06 AM
I only have one, Swampert, I'll be the second person on the list to have one.

Tochukaso
13th August 2006, 4:12 AM
I have 2 shiny fearows, both originally spearows found in Sevault Canyon, one Nidoking found as a Nidoran in the Safari Zone, and my newest shiny a Cleffa that knows Present!!

Dragonking
14th August 2006, 6:33 PM
Made some updates and added the link to this thread as well as my shinydex thread into my sig to make it easier for updates.

Expert Evan
14th August 2006, 6:36 PM
I am now up to 9 shinies (7 if not counting clones that evolved):

Magby -> magmar
Pelipper
Wingull
Pidgeot
Snorlax
Salamence
zigzagoon -> linoone

moodle_poo
16th August 2006, 12:10 AM
so if u have a shiny pokemon then u get a place in that list?
if so, i've got a shiny blue medicham and a shiny huntail

Alakazam
16th August 2006, 1:52 AM
I have one. Diglett on FR!! Black nose!

help
16th August 2006, 2:14 AM
I have 12. They're all in my sig. Count em if you don't believe me.

Dragonking
16th August 2006, 3:58 AM
Sorry I'm gonna need proof for Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Entei, and Jirachi.

EDIT: I just got a Shiny Articuno so I'm now at 10. and I thought I would never reach that number.

Altaria Lover
16th August 2006, 11:01 AM
I've got quite a few.

Bellossom,Starmie,Torkoal,Linoone,Altaria,Charizar d,Salamence,Roselia,,Corsola,Gyarados, Pelipper, Weezing, Armaldo, Flygon, Shedinja, Dusclops, Exploud, Raichu, Kingdra, Walrein, Sceptile, Wobbuffet, Beautifly, Mightyena, Ditto, Cradily, Luvdisc, Tentacruel, Mawile, Manectric, Spinda, Seviper, Donphan, Rhydon and Machamp.

So yeah, that's 34 shinies. I never realised I had that many.

Dragonking
16th August 2006, 5:41 PM
I see you have a shedinja, but do you not have the ninjask that goes with it.

chrombot
16th August 2006, 6:19 PM
I only have one, Swampert, I'll be the second person on the list to have one.

I'll be another, Milotic. My luckiest day in pokemon ever, found a feebas and the very 2nd feebas I caught was shiny.

DragoniteMaster
16th August 2006, 6:50 PM
i have 1 shiny crobat, 1 shiny aggron, 1 shiny charizard (soft reset), 1 shiny metagross (soft reset), 1 shiny Swampert (soft reset), 1 shiny Sceptile (soft reset), 1 shiny Rhydon, 1 shiny Manectric, and 1 shiny suicune i found when i restarted LG.

Zahro
16th August 2006, 8:26 PM
Proud owner of a Shiny Gyarados and a Shiny Crawdaunt. I know it's only two, but I'm very happy with them. I'm now SRing for a Shiny Charmander though.

KindKing
16th August 2006, 9:31 PM
All I have is a shiny vennonat. If I breed it with a normal one will it be shiny?

MasterTboy
16th August 2006, 11:51 PM
I have a shiny Cleffa and Red Gyarodos.

matrix_Logic
16th August 2006, 11:54 PM
All I have is a shiny vennonat. If I breed it with a normal one will it be shiny?

It can be, but the odds are still the same, 1/8192 per encounter.
*Sigh* I would have tons of shinies if that were possible.

fraternity
17th August 2006, 12:03 AM
I'm soft-resetting for a Shiny Eevee in Celadon City. Any tips/comments?

Tochukaso
17th August 2006, 12:05 AM
Sadly, there arent any tips, getting a shiney is just a matter of luck. Good luck, though.

help
18th August 2006, 7:33 PM
Sorry I'm gonna need proof for Lugia, Ho-oh, Celebi, Entei, and Jirachi.

EDIT: I just got a Shiny Articuno so I'm now at 10. and I thought I would never reach that number.

Lugia and ho-oh are from navel rock. Got ho-oh after like 400 sr and lugia after about 1000 or so. Jirachi is from the colluseum bonus disk. Entei is from lg. Celebi is from my cousin in japan who got the japanese colluseum bonus disk. You don't have to believe me but I didn't hack for any of these. Many were from trades.

Missingno. Master
19th August 2006, 6:17 AM
I have 67 shinies now. All the new ones are anything past Wigglytuff in the banner (and the extra Linoone).

mastermew
19th August 2006, 6:44 AM
wow yall have ALOT!!!! i have...
golem, zubat *training*, jirachi, mew, celebi, deoxys, charizard, dragonite, umbreon, & rayquaza. so i have 10 =]

mastermew
19th August 2006, 6:44 AM
oh ya. and i have a miltoic!! my fav =] so i have 11 shines =]

Dragonking
19th August 2006, 6:49 AM
There is no way you can have a lvl 5 mew, celebi. impossible unless cheated.
I'm not so sure on Jirachi what Lv does it come from the bonus disc.

DarkSpectrum
19th August 2006, 2:01 PM
There is no way you can have a lvl 5 mew, celebi. impossible unless cheated.
I'm not so sure on Jirachi what Lv does it come from the bonus disc.

celebi and jirachi are both lvl 5 from their respective bonus discs.... mew however i think was lvl 30 from faraway island

Pokénova
19th August 2006, 2:06 PM
I have yet to find the shiny of my dreams~

*Cry.* xD

Zahro
19th August 2006, 2:31 PM
I have 67 shinies now. All the new ones are anything past Wigglytuff in the banner (and the extra Linoone).

In your sig, some of your shiny pics are with more than one in a box, the last box with three in them, wich ones are they? (I think I can recognise an Aerodactyl, but I can't really see the two others.)

Strayer
19th August 2006, 2:46 PM
Honestly, I love hunting shineys, but after reading through this thread... I'm kinda discouraged. I mean, I know a lot of you guys really -are- that hardcore and have that many, but... there's no way to proove it... I could lie and say I have the entire Pokedex if I wanted to. And so could anyone else. I know people have said that, but... since I'm very sure people are cheating, it kinda takes the fun out of it.

DarkSpectrum
19th August 2006, 2:54 PM
Honestly, I love hunting shineys, but after reading through this thread... I'm kinda discouraged. I mean, I know a lot of you guys really -are- that hardcore and have that many, but... there's no way to proove it... I could lie and say I have the entire Pokedex if I wanted to. And so could anyone else. I know people have said that, but... since I'm very sure people are cheating, it kinda takes the fun out of it.

that's what digicam pics of their info pages are for.
I successfully cloned my shiny vileplume on emerald just to see if I could do it..... I think I'll keep one on my advanced gen games and upload the other to d/p but other than that it ain't like it's got anything good goin for it to prize more than to say "hey-a shiny"
If I had known about the glitch earlier i might have gotten a bellossom and a vileplume.

Strayer
19th August 2006, 3:42 PM
that's what digicam pics of their info pages are for.
I successfully cloned my shiny vileplume on emerald just to see if I could do it..... I think I'll keep one on my advanced gen games and upload the other to d/p but other than that it ain't like it's got anything good goin for it to prize more than to say "hey-a shiny"
If I had known about the glitch earlier i might have gotten a bellossom and a vileplume.

I didn't even know there was an Emerald clone glitch. Weird. I thought it was only the older games that did that.

Umbreon is best
19th August 2006, 3:59 PM
No matter how hard i try i can't find any its like they hate me or i got a copy that has no shiny pokemon in it

matrix_Logic
20th August 2006, 3:54 AM

*Gasps loudly* Holy S**t!

Anyways, I got the shiny abra that I was looking for. Finally. Elusive son of a....

It has a gentle nature and I got it from the Game Corner on Firered version.

Got it earlier today.

That brings my shiny count up to 40.

dpfinest
21st August 2006, 12:24 AM
i got my first shiny today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was a shiny lv. 19 Zubat, I caught it in Meteor Falls

up next: shiny Crobat

Origamigryphon
21st August 2006, 4:15 AM
I have a shiny Crobat, Linoone (natural), zigzagoon (berry glitch gift), and Nuzleaf.

Someone earlier said they had a shiny mew. I doubt the legitimacy of it, unless they had one of those special tickets.

tyranitar.armaldo
21st August 2006, 8:07 PM
Is it just me or does nobody here but me have a purple Heracross. Still he is mightier than most shinys, how I here you ask. Its because he is Adamant woooohooo and I have maxed out his attack ev's so he rocks. It is very rare to get a best natured shiny pokemon.

Skyler08
22nd August 2006, 12:18 AM
This is for those lucky gamers out there who manage to find and catch shiny pokemon.
Basically it is a list or position chart to compare who has the most shinies and placing them in a list in order from top catcher to the rest of us who were lucky to find a few shinies for all to see.

Post the number of shinies you currently have from the advanced generation meaning R/S/E/Fr/Lg/Col/Xd No shinies from G/S/C please. Must be legitimate please, no shiny pokemon that were hacked. If you used Warp codes to get to a pokemon since you may not of had the tickets that is fine.

*Shiny Hunter Tauros Rule Had 54 shinies. They were taken away from him by a younger sibling. Caution to all those shiny hunters anything can happen.*

1. Missingno. Master #67
2. Tails #40
3. Exxthus #37
4. Fsfband #35
4. Altaria Lover #35
5. bLASTOise MAsTer #34
6. Shadow Chaos #32
7. Barney Slayer #30
7. Super Latios93 #30
7. Shadow Espeon #30
8. Athrozeous #29
9. Leumas #26
10. torchflame #19
11. *$hinydragonite* #14
11. MetalMario #14
12. Dark Absol #13 Hariyama, Zigzagoon(8), Linoone, Shuppet, Wingull, Baltoy
13. ChRenic #11
13. Golden Latias #11 Kyogre, Vaporeon, Parasect, Gyarados, Mawile, Swampert, Armaldo, Steelix, Victreebel, Nidoqueen, Porygon2
14. Dragonking #10 Rayquaza, Skarmory, Electrode, Xatu, Tentacruel, Aggron, Unown F, Magneton, Latias, Articuno
15. DragoniteMaster #9 Crobat, Metagross, Aggron, Charizard, Sceptile, Suicune, Swampert, Rhydon, Manectric
16. MegaJunior #8 Magneton, Butterfree, Hoppip, Zubat, Zigzagoon, Unown J, Graveler, Oddish
16. Crystal Mew #8 Dustox, Tentacool, Roselia, Zigzagoon, Sandshrew, Abra, Rayquaza, Latias
17. Alex #7 Koffing, Trapinch, Flygon, Voltorb, Rapidash, Unown B, Exploud
17. Mr. Tyzik/Chicken Lady #7 Persian, Crobat, Golbat, Tropius, Manectric, Unown, Tentacruel
17. PDL #7 Sharpedo, Exeggcute, Torchic, Bellossom, Parasect, Illumise, Tentacool
17. vpoirier000 #7 Altaria, Exploud, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Rayquaza, Linoone
17. superjolteon #7 Wingull, Groudon, Aggron, Mightyena, Camerupt, Girafarig, Masquerain
17. Krug #7 Dusclops, Furret, Heracross, Latios, Crobat, Salamance, Entei
17. 2and2makes5 #7 Latias, Latios, Magneton, Sceptile, Mightyena, Castform, Camerupt
17. Rukario'sGirlfriend #7 Pikachu, Raichu, Ariados, Clefairy, Cyndaquil, Bellsprout, Ditto
17. Expert Evan #7 Magby, Pelipper, Wingull, Pidgeot, Snorlax, Salamence, Zigzagoon
17. help #7 Tentacruel, Voltorb, Diglett, Vileplume, Plusle, Octillery, Duskull
18. CharizardMaster #6 Golem, Phanpy, Oddish, Zubat, Spinda(2)
18. Gradevoirs Leader #6 Gyarados, Dragnite, Fearow, Blaziken, Eevee, Sneasel
18. Psychic Politoed #6 Tentacruel, Gengar, Golem, Crobat, Ledian, Wobbufett
18. Xi #6 Alakazam, Snorlax, Crobat(2), Farfetch'd, Espeon
18. Mega Trickster #6 Articuno, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Starmie, Staryu, Sharpedo
18. Chimecho3000 #6 Magcargo, Altaria, Magneton, Manectric, Exploud, Nidoqueen
19. The showstopper #5 Walrein, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Raticate, Electrode
19. Chaos Emerald #5 Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Oddish, Paras, Zangoose
19. The Benmeister #5 Raticate, Exploud, Manectric, Crobat, Spinda
19. Arbok of Doom #5 Bellossom, Dustox, Seaking, Linoone, Spinda
19. malcolm n #5 Forretress, Nidoking, Flygon, Gengar, Starmie
19. HakaBlue #5 Duskull, Linoone, Aggron, Marill, Venomoth
19. Greta lover #5 Linoone, Raticate, Mightyena, Pidgey, Rayquaza
19. Champion Jared 14 #5 Nidoking, Tentacruel, Swalot, Crobat, Banette
19. Starmie #5 Armaldo, Machamp, Crobat, Altaria, Bellossom
19. FTD Emperor #5 Abra(4), Spinda
19. skilo #5 Vileplume(2), Mankey, Hitmonchan, Lanturn
20. John Ray #4 Fearow, Pikachu, Dragonite, Azumarill
20. Seviper #4 Gyarados, Zapdos, Mightyena, Azumarill
20. Eaon #4 Chimecho, Seviper, Corsola, Blaziken
20. Shinny Penny #4 Roselia, Medicham, Charizard, Golem
20. Golden Latios #4 Bellossom, Electrode, Mightyena, Milotic
20. Aquarelle #4 Lunatone, Raticate, Whismur, Dustox
20. Uber-Rocky #4 Whismur, Meowth, Spinda, Baltoy
20. Mew King #4 Golbat, Krabby, Doduo, Meowth
20. Ash's Pika Pal #4 Grumpig, Linoone, Pidgey, Seel
20. Slicing Scizor #4 Fearow, Nidoking, Fearow, Cleffa
20. Origamigryphon #4 Crobat, Linoone, Zigzagoon, Nuzleaf
21. GeminiDragon #3 Sableye, Marowak, Primeape
21. ShadowKitsune #3 Ninetales, Charizard, Magneton
21. ChaosCorruption #3 Eevee, Charizard, Pelipper
21. RedJirachi #3 Golbat, Spinda, Spoink
21. T-Parcel #3 Linoone, Dusclops, Skarmory
21. Ex Mightyena #3 Camerupt, Bellossom, Butterfree
21. Random Absol Guy #3 Grimer, Nidoran M, Porygon 2
21. Steel Expert #3 Blaziken, Weezing, Crobat
22. Validus #2 Beedrill, Rhydon
22. FlameTrainer #2 Dustox, Rayquaza
22. ZTcrazy #2 Wingull, Shuppet
22. Trace360 #2 Paras, Abra
22. Sharp #2 Crobat, Donphan
22. Ben Kenobi #2 Duskull, Golbat
22. LyraDestiny #2 Dustox, Spinda
22. .CRAB #2 Marshtomp, Salamence
22. ProtoManEXE88 #2 Linoone, Bellossom
22. Tony~Jiarchi #2 Pelipper, Spinda
22. Nightcat #2 Gengar, Electrode
22. Aqua's Dolphin #2 Crobat, Roselia
22. surfer treecko #2 Linoone, Tentacruel
22. Charizard86 #2 Hariyama, Crobat
22. coolcobra77 #2 Mightyena, Metagross
22. Crackichu #2 Hariyama, Fearow
22. ZeRoBlaSt #2 Poochyena, Koffing
22. starterlover1 #2 Milotic, Bellossom
22. moodle poo #2 Medicham, Huntail
22. Cain #2 Linoone, Hypno
22. IrkenAdolescent #2 Sableye, Butterfree
22. Misdreavus #2 Unown Z, Mewtwo
22. Abraace #2 Luvdisc, Whismur
22. Pepsi Plunge #2 Alakazam, Beldum
22. Spikey #2 Sandslash, Linoone
22. DarkEnigma #2 Zigzagoon, Hariyama
22. The Thrashmeister #2 Dusclops, Linoone
22. Br26 #2 Illumise, Wurmple
22. Blaziken's Flamelord #2 Blaziken, Deoxys
22. Zahro #2 Gyarados, Crawdaunt
22. MasterTboy #2 Cleffa, Gyarados
23. Headshot-Jackal465 #1 Haunter
23. Killerjaw01 #1 Sharpedo
23. The Great Butler #1 Slowking
23. Arena Tycoon Slaking #1 Crobat
23. EleKid 12 #1 Elekid
23. Mudskipper #1 Vibrava
23. SuperShadow #1 Dustox
23. Golde #1 Regice
23. Adam stm #1 Kadabra
23. Jhonny #1 Aggron
23. Yourpredator #1 Lunatone
23. Pikachu000 #1 Tentacruel
23. Pajama #1 Aggron
23. A 1 #1 Tentacruel
23. Lucario's Shadow #1 Camerupt
23. Ohtachi #1 Beautifly
23. Feebas Factor #1 Pelipper
23. Torchibusken #1 Linoone
23. almighty umbreon #1 Pelipper
23. DarkSpectrum #1 Vileplume
23. Enix #1 Fearow
23. kirby! #1 Zubat
23. Zubeon #1 Aipom
23. super tien93 #1 Linoone
23. Shinny Blaziken #1 Nidoqueen
23. Hoshi no Kabii #1 Spearow
23. Epyon #1 Ninetales
23. ShineySpinda #1 Spinda
23. X-Wing #1 Zubat
23. pwn3d91 #1 Swellow
23. Darkness D. #1 Crobat
23. Adzieboy #1 Tentacruel
23. 9voltdude #1 Crobat
23. trumpet crobat #1 Tentacool
23. dylananisa #1 Snubbull
23. Heartless Enigma #1 Ledyba
23. Boogiepop #1 Zubat
23. Shiny Metagross #1 Metagross
23. Pieter #1 Butterfree
23. tyranitar.armaldo #1 Heracross
23. infernosage #1 Typhlosion
23. Latias74 #1 Tentacruel
23. dude man539 #1 Marill
23. Aqua Maiden #1 Swampert
23. Espeon #1 Diglett
23. chrombot #1 Milotic
23. KindKing #1 Venonat
23. dpfinest #1 Zubat

I'll add you as soon as I can and for those who have the same number of shinies as another will of course be tied.

I only have one. Its a shiny male nidoran

mastermew
22nd August 2006, 12:19 AM
origamigryphon: mine is legit. my family went on vacation 2 china and we stopped in japan, and i was lucky cuz there was a nintendo event when i got there. so i got a ticket for there and birth island. so ya. but ya. back to the subject my lil bro just cought a shiny mewtwo and he traded it to me! he saw it on his first time seeing a mewtwo!!! i know lucky right?

Skyler08
22nd August 2006, 12:19 AM
I have a shiny male nidoran

Tochukaso
22nd August 2006, 12:21 AM
I think we figured that out.

ScorpionX
22nd August 2006, 12:25 AM
Originally Posted by Dragonking
This is for those lucky gamers out there who manage to find and catch shiny pokemon.
Basically it is a list or position chart to compare who has the most shinies and placing them in a list in order from top catcher to the rest of us who were lucky to find a few shinies for all to see.

Post the number of shinies you currently have from the advanced generation meaning R/S/E/Fr/Lg/Col/Xd No shinies from G/S/C please. Must be legitimate please, no shiny pokemon that were hacked. If you used Warp codes to get to a pokemon since you may not of had the tickets that is fine.

*Shiny Hunter Tauros Rule Had 54 shinies. They were taken away from him by a younger sibling. Caution to all those shiny hunters anything can happen.*

1. Missingno. Master #67
2. Tails #40
3. Exxthus #37
4. Fsfband #35
4. Altaria Lover #35
5. bLASTOise MAsTer #34
6. Shadow Chaos #32
7. Barney Slayer #30
7. Super Latios93 #30
7. Shadow Espeon #30
8. Athrozeous #29
9. Leumas #26
10. torchflame #19
11. *$hinydragonite* #14
11. MetalMario #14
13. ChRenic #11
13. Golden Latias #11 Kyogre, Vaporeon, Parasect, Gyarados, Mawile, Swampert, Armaldo, Steelix, Victreebel, Nidoqueen, Porygon2
14. Dragonking #10 Rayquaza, Skarmory, Electrode, Xatu, Tentacruel, Aggron, Unown F, Magneton, Latias, Articuno
15. DragoniteMaster #9 Crobat, Metagross, Aggron, Charizard, Sceptile, Suicune, Swampert, Rhydon, Manectric
16. MegaJunior #8 Magneton, Butterfree, Hoppip, Zubat, Zigzagoon, Unown J, Graveler, Oddish
16. Crystal Mew #8 Dustox, Tentacool, Roselia, Zigzagoon, Sandshrew, Abra, Rayquaza, Latias
17. Mr. Tyzik/Chicken Lady #7 Persian, Crobat, Golbat, Tropius, Manectric, Unown, Tentacruel
17. PDL #7 Sharpedo, Exeggcute, Torchic, Bellossom, Parasect, Illumise, Tentacool
17. vpoirier000 #7 Altaria, Exploud, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Rayquaza, Linoone
17. superjolteon #7 Wingull, Groudon, Aggron, Mightyena, Camerupt, Girafarig, Masquerain
17. 2and2makes5 #7 Latias, Latios, Magneton, Sceptile, Mightyena, Castform, Camerupt
17. Rukario'sGirlfriend #7 Pikachu, Raichu, Ariados, Clefairy, Cyndaquil, Bellsprout, Ditto
17. Expert Evan #7 Magby, Pelipper, Wingull, Pidgeot, Snorlax, Salamence, Zigzagoon
18. Mega Trickster #6 Articuno, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Starmie, Staryu, Sharpedo
23. EleKid 12 #1 Elekid
23. Golde #1 Regice
23. Adam stm #1 Kadabra
23. Jhonny #1 Aggron
23. Pajama #1 Aggron
23. A 1 #1 Tentacruel
23. Ohtachi #1 Beautifly
23. Enix #1 Fearow
23. kirby! #1 Zubat
23. Zubeon #1 Aipom
23. Epyon #1 Ninetales
23. X-Wing #1 Zubat
23. pwn3d91 #1 Swellow
23. 9voltdude #1 Crobat
23. Boogiepop #1 Zubat
23. Pieter #1 Butterfree
23. Espeon #1 Diglett
23. chrombot #1 Milotic
23. KindKing #1 Venonat
23. dpfinest #1 Zubat

I'll add you as soon as I can and for those who have the same number of shinies as another will of course be tied.

I have 18, in my sig.

Dragonking
22nd August 2006, 9:09 AM
Yes you do and stop quote the whole first post. wasting space. I also know the Eeveeloutions are clones and the Eevee is real original.No clones count. So thats 13.

ScorpionX
22nd August 2006, 9:24 AM
Yes you do and stop quote the whole first post. wasting space. I also know the Eeveeloutions are clones and the Eevee is real original.No clones count. So thats 13.

Ok fine, didn't know about the clones.

Charizard_Millky
22nd August 2006, 9:25 AM
i have 1 shiny and its my shuppet

youssef20138
22nd August 2006, 11:16 AM
i had 5 shiny's they were a seal,wurmple,geodude,heracross and charmender

help
22nd August 2006, 4:46 PM

1. Missingno. Master #67
2. Tails #40
3. Exxthus #37
4. Fsfband #35
4. Altaria Lover #35
5. bLASTOise MAsTer #34
6. Shadow Chaos #32
7. Barney Slayer #30
7. Super Latios93 #30
7. Shadow Espeon #30
8. Athrozeous #29
9. Leumas #26
10. torchflame #19
11. *$hinydragonite* #14
11. MetalMario #14
13. ChRenic #11
23. EleKid 12 #1 Elekid
23. Golde #1 Regice
23. Adam stm #1 Kadabra
23. Jhonny #1 Aggron
23. Pajama #1 Aggron
23. A 1 #1 Tentacruel
23. Ohtachi #1 Beautifly
23. Enix #1 Fearow
23. kirby! #1 Zubat
23. Zubeon #1 Aipom
23. Epyon #1 Ninetales
23. X-Wing #1 Zubat
23. pwn3d91 #1 Swellow
23. 9voltdude #1 Crobat
23. Boogiepop #1 Zubat
23. Pieter #1 Butterfree
23. Espeon #1 Diglett
23. chrombot #1 Milotic
23. KindKing #1 Venonat
23. dpfinest #1 Zubat

Check my sig again cuz last time I checked I had 12 shinies not 7.

nikoflores
22nd August 2006, 4:54 PM
I have only 3 shinies, Golbat,Crobat,Hypno

Icy Wind
22nd August 2006, 5:06 PM
I have 9 shinies: Tentacruel, Altaria, Hariyama, Swellow, Ninjask, Shedinja, Mightyena, Magneton and Linoone.

K3v1n
23rd August 2006, 1:38 AM
I have Bannette,Sandslash and Tangela.Also in my first Emerald I had a shiny Machamp does it coun't

Dragonking
23rd August 2006, 5:59 AM
well if ya still have it yeah it would count.

help I'll post your other 5 when I get the pics, simple enough.

help
23rd August 2006, 7:05 PM
well if ya still have it yeah it would count.

help I'll post your other 5 when I get the pics, simple enough.

How do I download pics. Becuase I can give them to you tomorrow or friday, whenever I get my camera.

Shiny Ho-Oh
23rd August 2006, 7:49 PM
I got 2 shinies, Kingdra and Medicham

Supreme Golden Ho-oH
23rd August 2006, 8:11 PM
I've got three: a whismur, a golbat and an Ho-oh :D

nothing compared to missingno. master, but at least i have a golden Ho-oh :p enough for me!

The Thunderbird
23rd August 2006, 8:14 PM
Just one, a Golbat on Emerald.

matrix_Logic
23rd August 2006, 8:35 PM
I got a shiny today. It's a shiny Ratata, Female, Gentle nature, Level 5. I found it on Route 22.

That brings my shiny count up to 41.

nikoflores
24th August 2006, 8:06 PM
I caught another shiny today, I now got 4 shinies, Marill(new),Golbat,Crobat,Hypno

~*Mudkip Fantastic*~
24th August 2006, 8:08 PM
I have 1 shiny. A Lv48 Shiny Marowak caught in Victory Road on Leaf Green

chinzozak
24th August 2006, 8:12 PM
emerald- shiny minun and marill.

other emerald- shiny lombre, swellow and hariyama.

ruby- shiny golbat and magneton.

K3v1n
25th August 2006, 2:01 AM
i have three, Shinnet:Bannet impish nature,Sandslash:Sandy Rash nature.and tangela brave nature.

mew5
25th August 2006, 2:38 AM
what is your advice to find shinies

Dragonking
25th August 2006, 4:43 AM
look everywhere in the grass. This increase your encounter rate so you could possibly get a shiny. It might take awhile but you could soft reset for some shinies as well.

Judai Yuki
25th August 2006, 4:49 AM
I only have one shiny, Noctowl.

-Judai

help
25th August 2006, 9:17 PM
You'll have to add 2 shinies because I just got a shiny swablu and raticate in a trade. So thats 14 or 9 since you aren't counting my legendaries.

Denro
26th August 2006, 1:54 AM
i have a shiny on emerald, a kecleon

Dragonking
26th August 2006, 3:55 AM
Help on pictures uploading. If you have a digital camera then it should be able to connect to your computer. If you are too understand or don't have time to do it yourself just ask your parents to download the software from the disc you should have recieved with the camera. Once everything is done take your pictures connect the USB cable to your computer and camera to download your pics to the computer. Once there you can go to image shack to upload your pics to a link, or just paste in your post. I did the imageshack then posted the link in the post.

Sapphire luvr
26th August 2006, 7:16 AM

Tentacool,Spinda,Aerdactyl,Sceptile,Zubat

maxxa
26th August 2006, 12:56 PM
i got a shiny weezing and im trying to get a shiny abra by using the coins and my 9999 coins

Larvitar
26th August 2006, 2:20 PM
I have two!

Wobbuffet and Tentacruel! :D

kill and run
27th August 2006, 12:39 AM
i have a few and they are in my sig dont touch jk well thats all

Ash's Pika Pal
27th August 2006, 4:17 AM
Number 5 is a shiny male Skitty! His nature is lax.

DesertManiac
27th August 2006, 4:23 AM
i have a shiny unown (j) in my firered

stylie25
27th August 2006, 6:26 AM
i only have 6 shinys... they are crobat(Lv100), 2 jumpluffs both Lv 40, Sableye(Lv 50), Swellow(Lv100), and pidgeot(Lv100). right now im looking for a shiny bagon or trapinch

Dragonking
29th August 2006, 7:52 AM
Well we have a lot of lucky hunters out there, I'll update the list tomorrow if I wake up early enough. Keep them coming.

Metal Force
30th August 2006, 4:22 AM
I don't have many shinies but I have one right now...Makuhita...I guess I'm not that lucky with shinies, an doh by the way I had a shiny crobat but got deleted by mistake..poor little Crocro, so the only shiny I have now is Makuhita.

Dragonking
30th August 2006, 4:55 AM
Updated the list. Need more people with evolutions and updates, Ash's pika pal has had the most updates besides myself and Tails. Congrats on the latest shinies guys.

dpfinest
30th August 2006, 5:57 AM
im up to two shiny's(spinda, and crobat)

Dragonking
30th August 2006, 5:58 AM
Allright congrats dpfinest.

New Rank

Hyper Chibi Absol
30th August 2006, 5:58 AM
I have a shiny Gyarados, Absol, and Skarmory in my Sapphire.

Sarracenia
31st August 2006, 10:28 AM
I've a crobat, shuckle and huntail. All legit.

DarkSpectrum
31st August 2006, 4:39 PM
Well... Unless Pokemon XD has a much different colour pallette.... I just caught a shiny careful natured lime green hopip to go with my shiny vileplume.
EDIT: It is indeed my 2ND shiny
Hopip :: Dandy ::
Careful (+SpDef, -SpAtk)
lvl 12
Aproximate IVs
HP=30
Atk=9
Def=16
SAtk=9
SDef=3
Spd=21

Olivier!
31st August 2006, 6:48 PM
I have a Gastly,Fearow, and a Tentacruel so 3

Dragonking
1st September 2006, 8:34 PM
cool shinies keep it up.

Crypted Wolf
1st September 2006, 8:55 PM
My shinies are in my sig, I also have a shiny peleper but i can't edit my sig for some reason :\.

zapdoszapdosrulzandpwns
2nd September 2006, 12:22 AM
I have 5 shineys, there in my sig.

BillyBob15
2nd September 2006, 12:33 AM
I only have one, Shiny Roselia
and pardon me asking, I'm new here, but how do you go shiny hunting? Is there any way to make finding shinies easier?

matrix_Logic
2nd September 2006, 12:55 AM
You can either soft reset (A+B+Start+Select), Hatch eggs, buy(obtain) them, or encounter themm in the wild. I don't think that there is any easier way to get them easier, but soft reseting helps somehow.

Blaziken.Tamer
3rd September 2006, 3:43 PM
I have two shinies as you can see from my sig. The golden donphan was a light blue Phanpy caught in the safari zone on Ruby and the bronze-purple Alakazam was a lighter Kadabra from Cerulean Dungeon on FR

Blaziken.Tamer
3rd September 2006, 3:46 PM
Can anyone tell me how they find so many shinies? I only have two but that is the most out of my 20 friends who have the game!

Dragonking
3rd September 2006, 5:21 PM
please don't double post.

To answer your question some people are luckier than others.

Blaziken.Tamer
3rd September 2006, 8:10 PM
Mortified to have caused offense by double posting. I didn't know it was wrong! I now also have a shiny Spinda, so I have 3 shinies in total.

Blaziken.Tamer
3rd September 2006, 8:11 PM
Mortified to have caused offense by double posting. I didn't know it was wrong! I now also have a shiny Spinda, so I have 3 shinies in total.

-+?RaNdOm_WoRd?+-
4th September 2006, 10:28 AM
Just one - a shiny Muk in LeafGreen met in Cinnabar Mansion with a Jolly Nature.

Dragonking
7th September 2006, 6:38 PM
Nice shiny, updated.

Olivier!
11th September 2006, 4:45 PM
I've got my fourth one! Golbat!

Midnight Darkrai
12th September 2006, 4:52 PM
One shiny Hariyama, hey it's better than nothing.

Groudon1800
12th September 2006, 5:25 PM
I have 20 shinies. i wish i knew how to post a picture...

Groudon1800
12th September 2006, 5:29 PM
[http://www.pokebeach.com/images/gallery/sugimori-s/6s.png] i will just check this out...

Ice Cold Glalie
12th September 2006, 5:37 PM
don't double post.

I have: A shiny Treecko, Ryhorn, Metagross, Beautifly, Kadabra and Magneton. So that's 6 I think

;362; ICG

battay
13th September 2006, 6:26 AM
i dont have any shinies... and i have been playing emerald for 150 hours.. my brother has a shiny gastly though.. i want one

sapira
13th September 2006, 9:22 AM
I only have two

Shiny aggron
Shiny Tentacruel

Pasukaru
13th September 2006, 9:25 AM
I have Exploud, Linoone, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Spinda, Shedinja, Ninjask, Gorebyss and Charizard.

That makes 10 :)

gumdropgallon
13th September 2006, 11:27 AM
HOKAY All you shiney heroes !! I'm here to ask a question, this question (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=148190) to be precise.

I know it's rude butting in on this thread but could anyone with answers either
A) post in thread I linked to
or
B) PM me

??

Tahnks alot guys

and btw, I used to have shiney Machop who grew to Machoke but that's old news

Also I have a Ruby cart SOMEWHERE IN THE HOUSE with a shiney Ludicolo that evolved from Lotad, but I'm not too sure where...

SkittyOnWailord
13th September 2006, 11:41 AM
I have some shiny pokemon. They are listed in my sig. A few of them were traided from my frends, but I know my frends very well and I know they wouldn't cheat.

Snake
13th September 2006, 2:20 PM
I don't actually spam now, i don't got a single shiny(obviously) but i wonder, you legends( i pay you respect) how long have you been playing in order to meet a single shiny?

Mse Ownage
13th September 2006, 2:30 PM
*(remove some stuff/text of your *siggie* and 1 image dont work and realy tomuch stuff..)*
signature checking..;)

Kamui Almasy
13th September 2006, 3:57 PM
How could someone have 67 Shiny Pokemons? @_@
I got one Oddish and it was awesome ._.
Now he is a very sweet Bellossom... n.n
Man...the worst moment in my family...happened when I saw a Shiny Sharpedo in the Pokemon Tower...why in the hell this happened?? ;_;
*pif*

Watergod
13th September 2006, 4:26 PM
I have one shiney now, Zigzagoon. I had a shiney Whismur but forgot about it and restarted, don't know if that counts towards my total though.

Dragonking
13th September 2006, 6:16 PM
Well it is a list of current shinies, so if you traded away or lost it, it won't be included.
Kamui Almasy I knew the guy who has 67 shinies when he only had 18.

gumdropgallon
13th September 2006, 6:19 PM
you knew a guy

who has 67 shinies

when he only had 18?

I don't follow, please explain

Dragonking
13th September 2006, 6:29 PM
over a year ago he had 18 shinies. Meaning he caught 49 shinies in one year. Heck my max # lately is 5 in two months.

gumdropgallon
13th September 2006, 6:38 PM
I get you now, sorry I was just confused.

Lol I've been soft reseting my game for nearly 24hours now trying to get a shiney starter on emerald ...

Dragonking
13th September 2006, 6:44 PM
Okay, when you get one then you can post it here and I'll add you.

superjolteon
13th September 2006, 7:14 PM
Right update. Wingull has now been evolved to a Pelipper.

GaMbit
13th September 2006, 8:36 PM
i got 38 of them

Dragonking
14th September 2006, 5:52 AM
Finally sjolteon I was wondering if you were ever going to.

GaMbit please write out your 38 pokemon. If they required a ticket to get or an event you need pictures i.e. Lati@s, Celebi, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh, Deoxys

Sneasel Lover
14th September 2006, 3:12 PM
Two: Mightyena and Manetric. Both just poppep up.

;215;

Silver Raven
14th September 2006, 7:36 PM
Also two: Haunter and Vibrava. Still looking for a shiny Pocchama...

Midnight Darkrai
14th September 2006, 8:56 PM
1, a Shiny hariyama.
Hopefully some good old fashioned SRing will help increase that number when I get Emerald.

Dragonking
15th September 2006, 3:05 AM
Cool shinies guys C_R glad you made your way over here.

Maybe
16th September 2006, 10:54 AM
From the new generations I have a shiny Crobat, Minun, Kadabra, Ludicolo and that's all.

Shukaku
16th September 2006, 12:29 PM
Can I be added? (even if I only have 2 shinys...) I have Rayqauza and Geodude.

ScorpionX
16th September 2006, 12:42 PM
I got a shiny golem, so that 14 now

GaMbit
16th September 2006, 3:15 PM
lol, i got 38

ScorpionX
16th September 2006, 5:42 PM
lol, i got 38

Dude i wasn't trying to show off, i was just updating my number. -_-

help
16th September 2006, 5:47 PM
I have 14 shinies also. Lots of hard soft reseting and hrs spent to get them.

GardevoirMaster
16th September 2006, 11:43 PM
Roselia, Mightyena, Bellossom, Caterpie, Raticate, Gastly, Zubat, Crobat, Spinda, Spinda, Nidoking, Teddiursa, and Magneton. That's 13 :D

YellowHat
17th September 2006, 12:27 AM
All I have is a shiny Roselia.

Kamui Almasy
17th September 2006, 12:56 AM
I have 14 shinies also. Lots of hard soft reseting and hrs spent to get them.

What? Something like that really works? o-o

ace05
17th September 2006, 6:05 AM
i currently have 18 on emerald and 12 on fire red but i have to trade em over i only have 1 double and that is pidgeotto i only have 3 rare shineys moltres kyogre and latias and my brother has a shiney groudon so i will have all 3 shineys from ruby/saphir/emerald and in leaf green my brother has a shiney suicine incase u wanted to know

KamiKazi Games
17th September 2006, 6:29 AM
May I ask how you guys get so many shinies? I search for an hour a day in patches of grass, and the only shiny i came across (shiny absol) i caught, but then i forgot to save before turning off and going to soccer training :(

But anyways, tips on how to get shinies please?

Dragonking
17th September 2006, 8:03 AM
lol, i got 38

Uh huh, name them all please. Then I'll add you.

Okay just a reminder if you have Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Mew, Deoxys, Lati@s, Entei, Suicune, or Raikou shiny there needs to be a picture for them to count. Why because they are rare or extremely rare and most of them at this time can only be cheated for to get them.

Deja Vu
17th September 2006, 8:20 AM
I've got all the ones in my sig. I also have an extra shiny Zubat that I don't use. I ran into my two shiny Zubats back-to-back. It was freaky.

Sarracenia
17th September 2006, 10:57 AM
I got a cubone and zubat last night so 2 more for me.

Polursine
17th September 2006, 11:06 AM
Yay for me! I have ran into two wild Shinies throughout my entire PokeCareer!

Gold: Spearow
Leaf Green: Hoppip!

I also have a Red Donphan, which I think was Gamesharked, then traded to me.

Sarracenia
17th September 2006, 12:41 PM
Oh and if GSC count (apart from red gyarados) I got a pink donphan in silver cave.

GaMbit
17th September 2006, 5:00 PM
you whant me to name all of them? fine ill name my fisrt 20

i got 2 by myself and i got the rest at "Dragon con" by traiding with other people

1.rayquza
2.sczir
3.deoxes
4.butterfree
5.weedle
6.eeve
7.bagon
8.charzard
9.blastoise
10.sceptile
11.torchic
12.Hariyama
13.Shuppet
14.Wingull
15.Baltoy
16.Venusaur,
17.Beedrill,
18.Porygon,
19.Mr.Mime,
20.Ghastly,

DarkSpectrum
17th September 2006, 5:07 PM
i have 38 or them my favorits being: Rayquza (black), mewtwo(green),Scizor(gold), and deoxes(gold)
you've said that already.... i'm curious to know all of them and to see the pics of the rare ticket ones.

GaMbit
17th September 2006, 5:14 PM
pics what do you mean

GaMbit
17th September 2006, 5:14 PM
pics? what do you mean

AngelLatias
17th September 2006, 7:56 PM
I have 2; a Pidgey (FR) and Poochyena (E). I'm gonna evolve them eventually and possibly give them away via wifi.

Black Marauder
17th September 2006, 11:27 PM
Blissey, Rhydon, Camerupt, Wobbuffet, Spinda... only five :(

zapdoszapdosrulzandpwns
18th September 2006, 12:02 AM
I have Mightyena, Spinda, Electrode, Dratini and Magneton.

Rukaria
18th September 2006, 11:42 AM
i have seedot, nuzleaf, shiftry, grimer, muk, taillow, swellow, zubat, golbat, crobat and yeah

breeding to get shinys-its evil >_<

El Caos
19th September 2006, 10:03 PM
I got 4 shinies from my Ruby game all included in my sig. And I second the notion of how insane it is to try and breed shinies.

Dragonking
20th September 2006, 3:31 AM
I got a new shiny Golbat from Ruby. New count 11.

Golden Phoenix
20th September 2006, 8:07 AM
I was wondering if it is legitimate to clone and then evolve shinies??

jake279
20th September 2006, 10:58 AM
i have 11 shinies over three games on
ruby= electrode,linoone,crobat and luvdisc
firered= nidoqueen,kingler and fearow
emerald= tentacruel,graveler,lanturn and vileplume
and i found a shiny giraffarig in the safari zone but it fled before i could catch it.

Ropa-to
20th September 2006, 11:21 AM
i only got red duskull!

Falco320
20th September 2006, 3:10 PM
any1 who gets a shiny gets into the hall of fame right?

matrix_Logic
20th September 2006, 8:47 PM
^ Yes.

Earlier today I got another shiny. It is now a Persian. It's female and it has a Lax nature. Caught in that route above Vermillion.

That's now 42 shinies.

Shuko
20th September 2006, 8:53 PM
^ Yes.

Earlier today I got another shiny. It is now a Persian. It's female and it has a Lax nature. Caught in that route above Vermillion.

That's now 42 shinies.

How does one catch so many shinies? o.o I'm doing well to have the ... *counts* four that I have now. o.o

Dragonking
20th September 2006, 9:54 PM
Well at school in between classes I was searching Route 116 in Sapphire, and Searching Fiery Path in Ruby. After last yesterday's Shiny Golbat I thought I should go for Lunatone in Sapphire so I went to Meteor Falls and found a female shiny Zubat. In Ruby I gave up the F Path went to 111 and nothing so I went to Sootopolis and fished with the old rod. My second catch was a shiny Magikarp. Up to 13.

Dragonking
21st September 2006, 3:29 AM
I was wondering if it is legitimate to clone and then evolve shinies??

Not in this thread. Only the original counts.

Okay I've updated the list.

Shuko what are the four shinies you have?

GaMbit, seeing as you have posted 20 of your shinies I have added 19 to the list. Number 2 Deoxys I need to see a pic of it in order to post it. I believe you said you had 18 more please post them so I can review and update your ranking.

ace05 I need you to name all the shinies you currently have. If your brother wants to be posted in the thread then get him an account and have him post it. Also when he does I'll need a pic for the Shiny Suicune thanks.

Rukaria
21st September 2006, 9:07 AM
you havent added me?

Surskit&Beautifly
21st September 2006, 9:22 AM
I only have 3 shinies [all in LG] Machop, Magikarp, and Tentacool. [Never had time to evolve them yet].

Ropa-to
21st September 2006, 11:32 AM
i forgot to metion that not only i got red duskull, i also got shiny feebas and shiny milotic

Shuko
21st September 2006, 2:03 PM
My four:
Altaria - caught as a Swablu on Rt. 114 in Ruby(?)
Fearow - caught as a Spearow on Cycling Road. I think that was in FireRed.
Exeggcutor - caught as an Exeggcute in the Safari Zone. Pretty sure this was also FireRed.
Lairon - caught in Sapphire on Victory Road. I was afraid it would roar me away, so I had to use my Master Ball on it. xD

I've also had two others, but both have been lost to game resets. :( The first one was my fault. It was a Tentacruel I caught as a Tentacool, and I remember finding it either in Ruby or Sapphire in the water on the way to the New Mauville power plant. I forgot it was on my cartridge and restarted the game. :P

The other one was more mournful, lol. I had caught a shiny Ralts in Sapphire, and my dumb little cousin started a new game on my cartridge without my permission. Bye bye blue Ralts. T_T It was a good nature too... timid if I remember correctly.

parasectdude
21st September 2006, 4:14 PM
This probably doesn't count, but...

1) I used a shiny Arcanine in Battle Factory.
2) I'm friends with DrAgOn FlAmE (oMeGa) w00t and he had a shiny Huntail before someone erased his save data.

Also, according to Serebii, this isn't true, but do you get a better shiny chance from hatching eggs from a shiny?

DarkSpectrum
21st September 2006, 4:31 PM
Also, according to Serebii, this isn't true, but do you get a better shiny chance from hatching eggs from a shiny?

It was true for G/S/c but not for the 3rd gen

Dragonking
21st September 2006, 4:36 PM
you havent added me?

yeah I wanted to ask you, are these clones at all? You seem very lucky to get all evolutions of the Seedot line, Taillow Line, Zubat line, and Grimer line.

Tochukaso
21st September 2006, 4:38 PM
I forgot to come here when I caught it, but I got a shiny Mightyena about a week ago.

Tyrannotaur
21st September 2006, 4:53 PM
You know for a while I thought I didn't have any shiny pokemon. Then this summer I was looking through my Pokemon Box RS and Found a Shiny Tentacruel I must have caught a while ago and put him in there for later. Yeah. I wish I didn't give him such a bad nickname though, Crystal..why...?

Sim
21st September 2006, 5:05 PM
I have 16 shinies.
In the order in which I obtained them:
Zubat, Tentacool, Magikarp, Sandshrew, Azumarill, Pelipper, Beldum, Gyarados, Scyther, Crobat, Venomoth, Hariyama, Numel, Exploud, Weezing, Golbat.

Shuko
21st September 2006, 5:12 PM
I have 16 shinies.
In the order in which I obtained them:
Zubat, Tentacool, Magikarp, Sandshrew, Azumarill, Pelipper, Beldum, Gyarados, Scyther, Crobat, Venomoth, Hariyama, Numel, Exploud, Weezing, Golbat.
How did you catch a shiny Exploud? Or did you trade for him? :P

wichu
21st September 2006, 5:24 PM
I have only 3 shinies. Linoone (Sapphire), Breloom (Sapphire) and Crobat (Emerald). Breloom and Crobat are traded from friends.

Hydronus
21st September 2006, 5:30 PM
I only have one shiny = Illumise. I want a shiny rayquaza but I suck at resetting, patience issues lol.

Spirit Rubi
21st September 2006, 6:30 PM
I have one shiny which is a shiny Dewgong I caught as a shiny Seal in the Icefall Cave in FireRed. My friend has a shiny Lunatone that someone traded her that he chaught in his Sapphire in Meteor Falls. (Since she doesn't play her Pokemon games anymore, just count the shiny Lunatone as mine since she gave the gamepak to me.)

If I get anymore shinies I'll let you people know.

starmieluver14
21st September 2006, 8:10 PM
OMFG! who the hell... must have been my cousin. i'm sorry guys i don't have a shiny magby, ponyta, gligar or barboach my cousin must have spammed here while i was in the bathroom yesterday. don't worry i WILL DELETE IT!

edit: but i do have a shiny ledian and crobat. lonely (mks me sad) and timid (gets temperate with me)

Moeteimasu Umi
21st September 2006, 8:15 PM
I have 4 all in my sig ^_^ WIPPEY!

Edit:HOLY CRAP HOWD YALL GET SO MUCH HEHEHE

Rukaria
21st September 2006, 9:40 PM
breeding it takes a very long time but for a shiny - WHO CARES?

parasectdude
21st September 2006, 9:46 PM
How do you guys get so many shinies? Is there some special trick or something (there probably isn't, they just hate me)? 4 of my friends have shinies, and I really want one too!!!

Golden Latias has a shiny Parasect. If he/she sees this, PLEASE TRADE IT TO ME OVER WI-FI!!!

Dragonking
21st September 2006, 9:49 PM
We get lots of shinies either by looking for them or not looking for them. They kind of just appear.

Missingno. Master
21st September 2006, 10:02 PM
Oh yeah, do add one more to my total. I don't have it in my banner, but a while back, as you may remember, I caught a shiny Oddish. It's now a shiny Gloom, but until I can get a damn Leaf Stone, it won't become a Vileplume and therefore won't make it into my banner. But tack it onto my total. Just remembered this as I was cruisin' through my PC, looking for Pokemon to release as it was getting kinda full (what did I need two absolutely identical Pinsir for anyway?)

Dragonking
21st September 2006, 10:13 PM
That's right I evolved Zubat to Crobat and Magikarp to Gyarados.

Updated list.

sidenote: left off at headshot

Amanita
21st September 2006, 11:43 PM
Not counting GSC, I've got a whopping 1 shiny, Unown A. Guess I'm not very lucky.

Missingno. Master
22nd September 2006, 12:27 AM
As of about two minutes ago, that list is obsolete.

1. Missingno. Master #69 latest: Rattata

Fixed it for ya.

matrix_Logic
22nd September 2006, 12:34 AM
Jesus Missingno. Master!

I remember being behind you by about 5 shinies...
I fell so left behind...

The Dean of Suds
22nd September 2006, 12:38 AM
man, forgot this thread. Curently have:Gardevoir, miltank, crocnaw, mudkip, oddish, banette. Total:6

Dragonking
22nd September 2006, 1:00 AM
As of about two minutes ago, that list is obsolete.

Fixed it for ya.

for a few seconds I actually thought you changed the first page.

Golden Phoenix
22nd September 2006, 3:34 AM
ok. I got 25, not including clones.
my current shineys: Charizard, Dewgong, Bellossom, Jumpluff, Magcargo, Tyranitar, Linoone, Swellow, Ludicolo, Hariyama, Sableye, Plusle, Flygon, Cacturne, Rayquaza, Sandslash, Marowak, Venomoth, Rhydon, Shiftry, Banette, Golbat, Crobat, Exploud, Pelipper

Polursine
22nd September 2006, 12:32 PM
You could change mine (Hoppip) to Jumpluff, as I have evolved it. And damn, it looks lame; its pink...;-;

Dark_Steelix
22nd September 2006, 2:58 PM
Wow I just found out about this thread :) Heh I'd like to be added in if possible :D My current shinies:

8 total: Registeel, Regirock, Zigzagoon (M), Linoone (F), Fearow, Rayquaza, Metagross, Groudon

nikoflores
22nd September 2006, 3:40 PM
I have caught Wailord, Tentacruel, Poochyena, Gardevoir, Meowth(all shinies), yay.

Dratini927
22nd September 2006, 6:11 PM
Ok, this thread was moved from the General Discussion area to here since it fits better here. :p And I'm going to Sticky this since it's a pretty important thread, and it will stop idiots from making new threads about the same thing. :p

*Sticky*

amulekbird
22nd September 2006, 6:50 PM
Well, well, well, never noticed this thread before. I guess I'm ranked 23 with a bazillion others that have four shinies.
For details, look here
|||||
VVVV

Sim
22nd September 2006, 7:27 PM
How did you catch a shiny Exploud? Or did you trade for him? :P
Well I never said I caught it:P
Yeah, I did trade for it. It was a Whismur originally. A she to be precise.

Levski
22nd September 2006, 7:49 PM
I have one shiny, a Groudon.

Controller of Flames
22nd September 2006, 8:30 PM
I'm an owner of a Shiny Primape.

Darkside
22nd September 2006, 8:36 PM
roselia,hariyama,smeargle in that order

Dragonking
22nd September 2006, 8:38 PM
Thanks Dratini927, Uhh well I've got a lot of workahead of me.

MacX
22nd September 2006, 8:38 PM
I have 12. Latest was Rayqyazza

BlackDragonEX
22nd September 2006, 8:55 PM
Sorrry i only have 1, pinsir

Kabuto
22nd September 2006, 9:05 PM
Add me and the four shinies in my sig. Some people with more than me have too much time on their hands or are extremely lucky.

Ampharos_Spark
22nd September 2006, 9:17 PM
I only have three shinys and they are in my sig. they are Whismur, Rayquaza and Latias.

Shellshock
22nd September 2006, 9:36 PM
i am proud owner of a shiny golem ;072;

Expert Evan
23rd September 2006, 12:33 AM
I am a proud new owner of a shiny deoxys(f) as I just received one in a trade from a sapphire game from another SPPF member. It was truly met on birth island at level 30.

Mudskipper
23rd September 2006, 1:34 AM
I have obtained two more shinies and have evolved my old one. They're in my signature.

Fatal Advent
23rd September 2006, 1:52 AM
I hate how half of you sware at the others for being so lucky when you, quote, "only have five".

I have never seen one in my life.

So stop whining.

ShinyManafi
23rd September 2006, 3:07 AM
2x Shiny Zigzagoon
Shiny Pelipper
Shiny Golbat

I dont really evolve mine cause I keep them as trophies

Prince_PJ
23rd September 2006, 3:13 AM
If you're just looking to make a list

I have 2 shinies, Shiny Jumpluff (Candy) and shiny Pelipper (Fountain)

Lord Scalgon
23rd September 2006, 3:40 AM
A shiny Golbat, Crobat, and...

...well used to own a shiny Altaria but not anymore...does that count?

Kyrix
23rd September 2006, 3:41 AM
Nobody's super hall-of-fame is complete without a shiny ?? I obtained it at mt. pyre without cheating! Yup I got got one, not long ago!!! I'm so happy! It is worth more than all my other shinies probably!

Now I have 7 shinies
charizard, golduck, crobat, gyrados, sabeye, regice, and ??

Dragonking
23rd September 2006, 7:18 AM
huh, okay ummm do you have pics of this thing ??.

Tamantaman
23rd September 2006, 9:28 AM
I have 2. Hariyama and blaziken.

Black Widow
23rd September 2006, 4:02 PM
I'd like to join please. I currently have eleven shines: Vileplume, Bellossom, Magneton, Wigglytuff, Electrode, Milotic, Metagross, Snorlax, Ninjask, Shedinja, and Charizard.

And Shiny Charizard Master, ?? has only appeared on the Day Care route before. Your claim is somewhat questionable.

Mitja
23rd September 2006, 4:30 PM
;293; ;322; ;278; ;261;

Silent orange L.V.12
23rd September 2006, 4:37 PM
I only have one. Smeargle/shinypaint.

Ampharos_Spark
23rd September 2006, 4:37 PM
I just recently got A Shiny Latios.

ScorpionX
23rd September 2006, 4:38 PM
Shiny totodile lvl 5 bold birch's lab

ShinyFufu
23rd September 2006, 4:40 PM
Wait, so you just got it Reptile? Congrats, congrats, congrats!
*is jealous and can't wait to sr for johto starters on emerald*