PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Hunters Hall of Fame

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

ScorpionX
23rd September 2006, 5:43 PM
Wait, so you just got it Reptile? Congrats, congrats, congrats!
*is jealous and can't wait to sr for johto starters on emerald*

Yes i did, i'm gonna go for mudkip next.

^^torpedo^^
23rd September 2006, 6:01 PM
my shinies:

swalot
corsola
sharpedo

all caught in emerald except for swalot(sapphire)

pelican
23rd September 2006, 6:19 PM
I have 27 shinies : 26 caught by me and one traded with one another shiny of mine. :)
They are all in my sign : Deoxys (2 different), Mewtwo, Latias, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Zangoose, Swablu, Chikorita, Snorlax, Charmander, Abra, Eevee, Dratini, Gyarados, Groudon, Lapras, Pelipper, Beldum, Rayquaza, Mudkip, Makuhita, Crobat, Exeggutor traded with a second shiny Crobat), Zapdos, Articuno. None of them are traded clones.

The pictures are available at : http://shinyshunters.free.fr/Page%20Shiney%20Membre%20Pelican.htm

random guy
23rd September 2006, 8:41 PM
pelican you cheated i looked at your screenshots and the pokeball you caught all of the regis with was a master ball or you got really lucky at the lottery

Expert Evan
23rd September 2006, 8:58 PM
emerald cloning glitch and restarting the game is the way to get multiple master balls so I do not consider that cheating, only a glitch or excess of time. Of course I now won't want to be risking up to 10-30 minutes trying to capture a shiny regirock along with 40 ultra balls or timer balls just to have it faint from a struggle. No way.

PKMNPROF
23rd September 2006, 9:41 PM
I currently have three shinies, Medicham, Linoon, and Sharpedo. I am hunting Magikarp in Fire Red, trying to get it off of the Magikarp Salesman. That'll teach him to sell fake Pokemon!

Fatal Advent
23rd September 2006, 9:46 PM
10-30 minutes

If you are honestly not joking, I hate you D:

30 minutes, it takes you for soft resetting shinies?

I am disgusted by the luck.

Xanatos
23rd September 2006, 10:08 PM
I have a shiney Linnone, Magnamite, and Numel. Now I think I will hunt for a shiney Magikarp.

Black Marauder
23rd September 2006, 11:01 PM
My latest Shiny is Camerupt is you would like to know. I am starting over Ruby to get the Materball, then I will trade that Materball to Emerald and soft-reset for a Shiny Regice =D

mew_the_gray
24th September 2006, 2:28 AM
My shinies are: Duskull, Gloom, Girafarig and 2 Exploud

Nick Mckenzie
24th September 2006, 2:48 AM
I currently have 4, not mentioning the around 100 Smeargles I cloned. :p
Smeargle (duh)
Zigzagoon
Linoone (NOT CLONED FROM ZIGZAGOON)
Mightyena
I found all of these in the wild.

matrix_Logic
24th September 2006, 2:53 AM
Got another one here on my ruby.
Shiny Treecko
Level 5
Female
Impish nature.

It took a while SRing for it.

mewsbuddy
24th September 2006, 2:56 AM
I currently have 3 shinies
Dustox(found as wurmple while looking for a zigzagoon)
Moltres (from Mt.Ember)
Agron (found while delivering letter to steven)

Tytus
24th September 2006, 3:13 AM
I have four. Linoone, Plusle, Bellossom, and Dodrio.
However, with the Bellossom and Dodrio (Doduo and Oddish at the time), I found each within a minute of the other in the Safari Zone. A long time ago on Sapphire. 600 hours on my Emerald version and still no luck yet.

Xolkia
24th September 2006, 4:13 AM
Wow... I curse you all. The only shiny I've ever encountered was a shiny Espeon in the battle tower. And that made me cry a little.

mewsbuddy
24th September 2006, 4:26 AM
if thats in FR/LG its always at battle tower so dont feel bad

Kabuto
24th September 2006, 5:21 AM
Am I getting added to the hall of fame? Once again, my shinies are rayquaza, crobat, raichu, and golem. Plan to hunt for more soon.

legendary pkm master
24th September 2006, 5:46 AM
i got 17!!! and i promise i do no lie

gyarados,absol,oddish,charizard,latias,groudon,ten tacruel,metagross,bulbasaur,rydon,eevee,espeon (clones of eevee),flareon(clones of eevee),jolteon(clones of eevee),vaporeon(clones of eevee),umbreon(clones of eevee),and scyther.

i guess the eevees dont really count since i cloned him to form other shinys but still its 17 right?

Dragonking
24th September 2006, 6:31 AM
Clones don't count so it's 12 my friend.

Updated through here lpm last.

Missingno. Master
24th September 2006, 6:44 AM
I took the liberty of pointing out here the subject of your next edit.

1. Missingno. Master #70 latest: Ekans

Dragonking
24th September 2006, 6:47 AM
Updated due to recent captures.

pelican
24th September 2006, 1:56 PM
pelican you cheated i looked at your screenshots and the pokeball you caught all of the regis with was a master ball or you got really lucky at the lottery

No I haven't used cheated codes or cloned my masterballs.
I have 12 different GBA games :
3 FR
1 LG
3 emerald
4 sapphire
1 ruby
I have also 3 different colosseum saves. You know that you can use the masterball on it ands save it. :)

I hope you hnow that it is possible to trade masterballs between games. :)

Marshtomp
24th September 2006, 3:51 PM
I have one shiny, my Swampert. I did have two others, a Tentacruel and a Whismur, but they both got deleted when one of my friends was very kind and started the game again for me... luckily Swampert was in Firered at the time >_>
So yeh, I have one shiny.

Dr Worm
24th September 2006, 4:56 PM
Hi, Could you add me to the list please?

I have one shiny; a machamp caught as a machoke in cerulean cave on firered.

Dr Worm - Machamp

Zugaidosu316
24th September 2006, 5:10 PM
Grrrr only a Nidorina which is now a Nidoqueen. 2 if you count the red Gyarados

starmieluver14
24th September 2006, 5:47 PM
oh yeah dragonking i might want to soft-reset for 3 more shinies in my leafgreen game- moltres, zapdos, and mewtwo. considering i lost my chance at a shiny articuno cause its un-shiny and... ADAMANT, i'll see if i can get the other three. i'm keeping articuno cause its the only legendary ever caught (that i've heard of) in a POKE BALL. lol entei's unshiny too.

Shiny Crobat
24th September 2006, 5:49 PM
I've got one shiny: a Tyranitar
Can youm put me in the list???

Dark_Steelix
25th September 2006, 12:15 AM
Gotta a shiny Geodude just now :D that makes #9 for me :)

K3v1n
25th September 2006, 2:15 AM
How do you guys get so many shinies???

Roselia---Rozureido
25th September 2006, 7:06 AM
If you are honestly not joking, I hate you D:

30 minutes, it takes you for soft resetting shinies?

I am disgusted by the luck.

No no, he's talking about capturing them once you actually FIND them. Anyways, I have a shiny Dragonair, Eevee, and Tentacool.

Chan
25th September 2006, 1:44 PM
On G/S/C i had 4 shinies

ursaring
furret
elekid w/dizzy punch
electabuzz w/dizzy punch (a clone of my elekid)

I have had no such luck on R/S/E and have no shinies nor seen any.

Po!sonRose
25th September 2006, 4:28 PM
Ive spent about an hour total every day for 2 weeks looking for a blue treecko, soft resetting infront of that damned bag... WHY DO YOU HATE ME BIRCH! I have my shiny Absol though VVVVV I'm replacing Roselia with a Sceptile so I already put him on down there.

h0tsh0tz
25th September 2006, 4:42 PM
All my shinies is in my sig.

h0tsh0tz
25th September 2006, 4:49 PM
pelican you cheated i looked at your screenshots and the pokeball you caught all of the regis with was a master ball or you got really lucky at the lottery[quote/]

might not be true, well, there is emerald cloning glitch, and he got many legendary shinies, it's impossble unless he played the game for thousand of hours on a particular game. the chance he;s cheated is likely, why? maybe the used Ar on his GBA sp, met a shiny, remove the device, leaving SP on, then insert the game, and take a photo, some people ain't stupid, sorry mate.

scytzor
25th September 2006, 4:56 PM
i'd like to be added 2 the list 2

my shiny's:
well, look at my sig
and they're captured at emerald and firered

amulekbird
25th September 2006, 4:59 PM
pelican you cheated i looked at your screenshots and the pokeball you caught all of the regis with was a master ball or you got really lucky at the lottery[quote/]

might not be true, well, there is emerald cloning glitch, and he got many legendary shinies, it's impossble unless he played the game for thousand of hours on a particular game. the chance he;s cheated is likely, why? maybe the used Ar on his GBA sp, met a shiny, remove the device, leaving SP on, then insert the game, and take a photo, some people ain't stupid, sorry mate.

First of all, you can get as many masterballs as you want without cloning. You get one for every game you play. I imagine Pelican has played through all of them a few times. Since he is a shiny hunter, he probably saved those masterballs solely for the purpose of catching shinies. Of all the people with a lot of shinies, I question Pelican's less than most.

Expert Evan
25th September 2006, 5:16 PM
I usually consider if a pokemon was met on route 101 or route 102 as being a cheat since its so early in the game, but I do not consider finding a pokemon in its expected location as being a cheat for one main reason: why would anyone smart enough want to risk their game that way. I know because I am in posession of one of his shiny pokemon and it is truly met in its expected location.

I for one don't spend so much time anymore with the games but am fortunate to have acquired 4 through catching (pelipper, pidgeot, wingull, zigzagoon), 3 through hatching (magby, snorlax, salamence), 2 through cloning (magmar, linoone) and one through trading (deoxys). 4-3-2-1 lol.

pelican
25th September 2006, 5:20 PM
No I haven't used cheated codes or cloned my masterballs.
I have 12 different GBA games :
3 FR
1 LG
3 emerald
4 sapphire
1 ruby
I have also 3 different colosseum saves. You know that you can use the masterball on it ands save it. :)

I hope you hnow that it is possible to trade masterballs between games. :)

I don't used cloning glitch for the Regis (they were caught in january 2006, and the glitch was discovered in July 2006)
where do you see the AR device during the first time I encoutered the shiny ?
http://shinyshunters.free.fr/Images%20taille%20affichage/Shineys%20Pelican/Mangriff%20Preuve.jpg
and here ?
http://shinyshunters.free.fr/Images%20taille%20affichage/Shineys%20Pelican/Preuve%20Deoxys2.jpg
and here ?
http://shinyshunters.free.fr/Images%20taille%20affichage/Shineys%20Pelican/Preuve%20Tylton.jpg
I begin to find there are stupid people here !
NO I DON'T CHEAT ! I'm not a liar.
How many people have picture available of their shinies ? Not a lot (not you).
I have all my shinies available on pictures and you can see the ball, the TO, the ID number ...

pelican
25th September 2006, 5:20 PM
sorry for DP. :(

Thank you Amulekbird and Expert Evan.

H0tsh0tz, I am waiting for the pictures of all your shinies. :)

Dragonking
25th September 2006, 5:41 PM
I'm another member of the actually having pictures for my shinies. I also have played through my sapphire about a hundred times so I have a lot of masterballs. Don't go accusing people especially when they are the ones who have proof, especially in my thread.

Shuko
25th September 2006, 8:09 PM
i'd like to be added 2 the list 2

my shiny's:
well, look at my sig
and they're captured at emerald and firered

I had no idea that shiny Weezing was so pretty. o.o

I wants one. -_-; Congrats on your shinies. :P

pelican
25th September 2006, 9:46 PM
Thank you Dragonking for your post. :)

MasterDIMM
25th September 2006, 9:54 PM
I'm surprised that the once and future king of shinies isn't on the list.

Me

I have an Exploud and a Linoone left.

(Please put "The Once and Future King of Shinies" next to my name)

amulekbird
26th September 2006, 12:10 AM
sorry for DP. :(

Thank you Amulekbird and Expert Evan.

H0tsh0tz, I am waiting for the pictures of all your shinies. :)

Any time, mon ami.

Moeteimasu Umi
26th September 2006, 1:55 AM
3 new shinies ^_^

torchic combusken blaziken

i cloned torchic for combusken and blaziken my gyrados and magby and magmar are in crystal dont count those so if you dont counted cloned then evolved pokemon just count blaziken its the real one

contester Ccbueno
26th September 2006, 8:15 PM
Put me on! I got a shiny Seel(now a Dewdong) and a shiny magnemite(deleted) on LG only.

Pochaki
26th September 2006, 10:01 PM
I know it's hard to beat to the top but I'll be just as happy to be mentioned on the list. ^_^

Anyways...I could have 2 Shinnys, but I accidentally fainted one of them...oh well.....

*urrent Shinnies I have/had*

Shinny Crobat (Lvl. 52)

(In fact, I caught it as a Shinny Golbat at lvl 40...so does that count as 2 or 1 shinny? ^^)

matrix_Logic
27th September 2006, 2:50 AM
Got my shiny Yanma. Male (surpisingly)and Jolly nature, level 5 of course. Hatched in rock tunnel.

I'm glad about that Jolly nature.

Dragonking
27th September 2006, 8:00 AM
Are you kidding, then your gonna love D/P Tails.

Slyker
27th September 2006, 8:38 PM
Check my sig. ; )

Kasaioni
28th September 2006, 1:57 PM
Look at my sig.

My most recent is my shiney camperupt wich I caught/evolved last week.

White Spirit
28th September 2006, 6:22 PM
Emerald: Linoone(Lily), Chimecho(Mica).
Sapphire: Torkoal, Seviper, Mudkip, Slowking(Traded from LG), Pelipper(Friend-Cloned).
Ruby: None
FireRed: None
Leafgreen: Traded (1)

Total- 7 :D

Xeres
28th September 2006, 6:22 PM
I seem to have an uncanny luck for shiney's hence my working on a Shiney Dex.

Current Shineys: Latias, Zigzagoon, Deoxys, Wurmple, Zubat x2, Makuita, Blaziken, Lairon, Metagross, Lugia, Deoxys, Ho-oh, Mew, Eevee x3, Umbreon
Shiney Dex Completion rate: 3.886%

Updates will be posted in my Signature. Currently I'm working on a Shiney Charmander

blazingjirachi
28th September 2006, 9:46 PM
i have
peliper
charmander
blaziken thta i got as a torchick

Dragonking
29th September 2006, 7:53 AM
I'm really busy with homework and studying for midterms so If your shinies are in your sig leave them there for another week. If I get the chance to update. Thanks

Shiny Eevee
29th September 2006, 11:45 AM
I have a Spinda(emerald) and ariados(leafgreen)
both modest,caught at lv 14 and male(caught within 3 days of each other)

Cell
29th September 2006, 4:42 PM
I have a shiny rayquaza and a shiny scyther

-I'm trying for a charmander but that isn't going well...

Zartan
29th September 2006, 4:57 PM
I have a shiny Pidgey and a shiny Weedle. Still have to EV train them :(

Xeres
29th September 2006, 6:49 PM
Update, Geodude, Spinarak and Treeko

pelican
29th September 2006, 11:42 PM
One another shiny : Sandshrew (N° 28) on my old ruby game.

:)

Okami_Kage
30th September 2006, 9:45 PM
i got a new zigzagoon, sandshrew(now sandslash :) ), and a kyogre in my sapp :)

Fire_Monkey
1st October 2006, 1:13 AM
http://www.freewebs.com/razor_monkey/rseshinypokemonguide.htm

^^^That has all 21 of my shinies listed on there just scroll down a little.

Trace360
1st October 2006, 1:39 AM
I got two new shinies, shiny Vileplume and shiny Dugtrio, the shiny Dugtrio is cloned, does it count as a new shiny?

SEGludian
1st October 2006, 2:10 AM
Hi, can I be added to the Hall of Fame, I have 6 shinys. They are Crobat, Dunsparce, Gyarados, Solrock, Rayquaza, and Abra.

Pictures are at: http://www.xmission.com/~sgray/shiny/shiny.html

Turin
1st October 2006, 2:21 AM
I have a Charmeleon, Dratini, and Kadabra.

Fatal Advent
1st October 2006, 3:48 PM
xDDD, well, I have one. A wailmer. It's all shiny and purple...It was caught in Ruby. Need any more info?

MayRules
1st October 2006, 5:53 PM
I have 3, they are:

Wailord
Linoone
Tentacruel

Can you add me in please?

Dremore
1st October 2006, 6:34 PM
I have two; a blue Houndoom (started out as a Houndour in the Safari Zone =D) and a blue Electrode which I got at New Mauville, both on my Emerald game. =)

emeraldsalamance
1st October 2006, 6:37 PM
i have: beedril, octillery, ledian, fearow, dustox, salamance and feebas (i cant evolve it because is jolly)

and i had one shiny tentacool in sapphire, but i deleted it... :'(

supersousaphone
2nd October 2006, 2:11 AM
I have 13, all in my sig. :)

ShadowZard
2nd October 2006, 2:31 AM
I have one, a shiny zubat. ;041;

♪Crystal Mew♪
2nd October 2006, 2:41 AM
add one to mine... dusclops

Black Widow
2nd October 2006, 3:09 AM
I just got a shiny Groudon.

Typhlosion X
2nd October 2006, 3:44 AM
I've got 1:a shiny Shedinja from a trade in my Emerald.

Zugaidosu316
2nd October 2006, 3:47 AM
Yay I just caught a Shiny Feebas :D

Moeteimasu Umi
2nd October 2006, 11:58 AM
i got a shiny eevee know ^_^

ShinyFufu
2nd October 2006, 2:06 PM
What is your shiny Eevee's nature? I thought you had to supply info like this when you tell Dragonking when you get a new shiny. Also, you need to update your sig, as D/P hase been here for over 3 days.

Dragonking
2nd October 2006, 10:14 PM
I just got my Shiny Zapdos. CC you don't need to give me the nature in the hall of Fame only in the shinydex. So I'm up to 14. 9 shinies in 3 months.

EDIT: On my way to Moltres a shiny Rapidash showed up so yes I caught it. correction 10 shinies in 3 months. It is Hasty Nature even though I wanted to get Ponyta first, darn. So thats two more shiny targets completed.

Pochaki
2nd October 2006, 11:46 PM
umm...I just caught a SHINNY ZUBAT in Emerald....but on my records I have one Shinny Crobat already....will you still count as 1 Shinny Pokemon (since it's the same evo pokemon) or 2 cuz technically I have TWO Shinny pokemon separately now. xD

Dragonking
3rd October 2006, 12:15 AM
two, they a different captures. For me I have Golbat and a Crobat so they count as 2.

Pochaki
3rd October 2006, 4:56 AM
okay~ thanks. ^^

...but seriously, I will be so pi55 off if I catch another SHINNY Zubat/Golbat again. xD
do you guys think that is good luck or bad luck? LOL.

Dragonking
3rd October 2006, 5:09 AM
I think it is good luck just you were in the wrong spot at the right time.

supersousaphone
3rd October 2006, 5:12 AM
Hey, Dragonking, can you add me to the list? You updated but didn't add me. I have 13 shines: Swampert, Castform, Linoone, Camerupt, Quilava, Armaldo, Crobat, Spinda, Regice, Blaziken, Feraligatr, Persian, and Eevee. Thanks. :)

Br26
3rd October 2006, 6:12 AM
Ok, i'm updating. Just found a shiny Makuhita, making my shiny count to 3.

Dragonking
3rd October 2006, 6:15 AM
Updated the list. That was a lot of entries.

King Lucario
3rd October 2006, 5:19 PM
I got a shiney Charmander which is now a black Charzard. Even though it took 4 hours of restarting the game.I think it was worth it.

i!Mr Poo-Poo Head!i
3rd October 2006, 8:27 PM
I've had 3 shinies, all on previous games, 2 poochyena and a pidgey pft! great, what awesome shinies:p

matrix_Logic
3rd October 2006, 10:17 PM
Tack on 2 more for me, two shiny Rattatas.

Both caught in route 1.
One male, the other female.
Male - Hasty nature, Level 2
Female - Naughty nature, Level 4

Happened two encounters in a row. That's 3 shiny rattatas I have now :).
Oh, it was also caught in my LeafGreen, in case you wanted to know.

Sapphy
3rd October 2006, 10:44 PM
I've got 8 with the copies excluded. Sableye, Machamp, Exploud, Zigzagoon, Zubat(2(NOT copied, caught 2 with different natures))Sandshrew and Poochyena. Latest: Poochyena.

♪Crystal Mew♪
4th October 2006, 1:44 AM
Add tediursa to mine... just got it in a trade today

ShadowZard
4th October 2006, 2:05 AM
I just decided to play my Emerald version again, and my green Zubat is now a very manly pink Crobat. Too bad he's male lol.

Lord Scalgon
4th October 2006, 5:17 AM
UPDATE:

Anyway, I'll just list them:

As of 10/3/06:

Butterfree, Golbat (forgot to add it in my picture of shinies), Crobat, Meowth, Persian, Zigzagoon (see Golbat), Linoone, Wurmple, Cascoon, Dustox, Pelipper

So that's 11 for me.

Flame Haze SnS
5th October 2006, 12:07 AM
New addition to my shiny collection: Shiny Geodude! It's in FireRed. The total is now 14 shiny Pokemon!

supersousaphone
5th October 2006, 1:27 AM
I see a lot of evolution lines of shinies posted where it seems that in at least some of them people have been cloning to get the forms... is that considered illegitimate for purposes of this list? Because if it isn't, I have 15 shinies, adding an Espeon and Umbreon...

ditto_luva
5th October 2006, 1:40 AM
I have about 24. I took out my shiny count because it was getting my sig. to filled up.

Rocket TK
5th October 2006, 1:58 AM
I consider myself lucky. I have 4 four different shinys: a shiny sceptile, a shiny butterfree, a shiny groudon, a shiny rhydon.
I plan on evolving the rhydon in the next gen. games.

I feel kinda sorry for my friend, he saw three shinys, but two of them were in battle tower. he DID catch the shiny lombre though.

Dragonking
5th October 2006, 5:14 AM
I don't add cloned evolutions at all. If you have a shiny and cloned itto get the evolutions then I will only add one of the evo being the actual shiny the others are considered clones and won't be counted.

malcolm_n
5th October 2006, 7:02 PM
Does a traded pokemon count? My friends and I are all working to the common goal of getting 1 of each world-sprite pokemon, starter, and available legendary. Anyway, one of my friends, Blayz, finally reset into a shiny Groudon and gave him to me.

So, if that counts, could you please add groudon to my 5. I now have the following 6 shiny pokemon: Groudon, Nidoking, Flygon, Forretress, Gengar, and Starmie.

I'll hope to update this with more soon, but we expect that even with up to 9 people at times, it's going to take us almost 2 months.

ultimate deoxys
6th October 2006, 4:24 AM
i got shiny milotic groundon, kyogre,rayquaza,jirachi,deoxys,claydol,salameance, trappinch,altaria,mew,all three regis,seviper,metagross,ho-oh,lugia,aggron,golbat,blazican,haraiyama,garados, tentacruel,

RedJirachi
6th October 2006, 4:24 AM
I gots a shiny Machop,evolved to Machoke

kirkeastment
6th October 2006, 10:58 PM
just got my first shiny

a shiny poochyena

~King-Milotic~
7th October 2006, 12:36 AM
Well so far I caught 2 shinies. A shiny Elektrike (now a Magnetric) and a Shiny Feebas(now a Milotic). I also traded to get a Shiny Metagross and at the momement going around underwater looking for a shiny Chinchou :D

Kabuto
7th October 2006, 3:59 AM
You can add me up a slot since I just caught a beautiful shiny regice today ^^. I now have 5 shinies total plan to get more shortly.

blueracer
7th October 2006, 11:25 AM
Of all the shinies i could of caught first i caught a hopip. Grrr

Phendrona
7th October 2006, 4:13 PM
i just got shiney jigglypuff

TheLegendHunter
7th October 2006, 8:55 PM
I've caught a shiney hariyama (Shineyama) and Sableye (Sableshine)

Zahro
7th October 2006, 9:47 PM
I got a shiney Charmander which is now a black Charzard. Even though it took 4 hours of restarting the game.I think it was worth it.
I already SoftResetted for a Shiny Charmander over 4000 times, (about 120 times a hour) and I still haven't got one. So you have to know you were VERY LUCKY.
Shiny Charizard looks great in DP.

Loupgarou
7th October 2006, 11:54 PM
Let's see...
I have a shiny:
Mightyena(Caught as Poochyena)
Umbreon(thanks friend endlessly)
Growlithe(pride and joy)
Rayquaza(lucky me.........)
Treecko(never got the nature I wanted...but I got a shiny instead...)
Flygon
Manectric
EDIT: remembered one: Volbeat
EDIT: memory has returned to me: Tropius, Squirtle(just obtained), and Cleffa
I owned a Crobat, but I traded it.(had to have the shiny Growlithe)
I once had a shiny Charizard, and a shiny Porygon, but my XD file got corrupted--I blame the memory card, as so did everything else on it

TrainerIruka
8th October 2006, 12:30 AM
I have 3, working on my fourth. My current shinies are Sandslash, Seaking, and Loudred. I caught all of them on their first stages.

General_Ridley
8th October 2006, 2:19 AM
5 shinies:

Altaria: December 31, 2003 (Ruby, original file)
Bellossom: February 5, 2004 (Ruby, original file)
Groudon: June 21, 2004 (Ruby, current file)
Rayquaza: July 11, 2004 (Ruby, second file)
Kyogre: 2005. Exact date has been lost. (Sapphire, slave file)

all are currently in my current Ruby file.

Jirachi650
8th October 2006, 6:08 AM
I caught a shiny Spearow (now a Fearow) on Three or Four Island (can't remember which one) on Fire Red and my brother has a shiny Ludicolo, Exploud, Beautifly, Ditto, Gyarados, and Loudred.

Draknir
8th October 2006, 2:58 PM
I have all the pokemon in Colosseum Shining+72 from Sapphire+2 from Fire Red, making a total of 126. THAT's why I call myself Shining Master, and they are all legit

i!Mr Poo-Poo Head!i
8th October 2006, 3:20 PM
I have all the pokemon in Colosseum Shining+72 from Sapphire+2 from Fire Red, making a total of 126. THAT's why I call myself Shining Master, and they are all legit

Wow, that's cwl, did you buy the cartridge of E-bay?

Draknir
8th October 2006, 3:36 PM
Wow, that's cwl, did you buy the cartridge of E-bay?

Nope. I got it as a present.

White Spirit
8th October 2006, 4:40 PM
I just found a shiny Swablu.^_^ Making the total 8.

~King-Milotic~
8th October 2006, 7:54 PM
ive given up on Chinchou for a while since I got myself a Gemcube yesterday and have been playing Colloseum (got the mega pack). Fingers crossed when I purify my pokemon I will get at least one shiny.

I Myuu I
8th October 2006, 9:08 PM
I had one too but my sister saved over my game. got a lvl 7 Lotad instead..

Inochi
9th October 2006, 5:45 AM
OK. OK. *pants* So, I was playing Emerald and leveling up all my Pokemon team (Excluding Starters/Ubers/Legendaries) to about LV 40. Then, with my Aurora Ticket, I set sail for Birth Island in search of:386-s:. I completed the simple Triangle Puzzle, and when I fought:386-s:, it was *Sparkly* and YELLOW! I found, and eventually caught a Shiny Speed Form Deoxys! When D/P comes out, I'm not trading him for my life. Except if someone gives me;251;. I already have;151;,;385;, and;manafi;, so I don't need your charity. Except if it is;251;-shaped.

EDIT: My Avatar is the *Shiny* I currently possess.

scytzor
9th October 2006, 7:47 PM
i'd like to update: and i traded my http://www.serebii.net/Shiny/FRLG/130.png and http://www.serebii.net/Shiny/Em/110.png for these: http://www.serebii.net/Shiny/Em/112.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/Shiny/Em/190.pnghttp://www.serebii.net/Shiny/RuSa/171.gif and caught a new http://www.serebii.net/Shiny/DP/072-m.png

Inochi
9th October 2006, 10:25 PM
Why would you trade Shiny Gyarados for Dull Rhydon?

Shellshock
9th October 2006, 10:53 PM
i have Shiny Golem
And A Question Should I Look For them or just don't

Pokemon_trainer_???
9th October 2006, 11:09 PM
i have a shiny graveller http://i12.*******.com/2ry0msx.gif and a shiny flygon http://i12.*******.com/3zlc413.gif

Blue Kirby
10th October 2006, 4:10 AM
I got a shiny Rattata in my FireRed.

Dragonking
10th October 2006, 4:16 AM

Okay, 2 from FireRed is believable, 72 just from Sapphire I don't know, and all 50 from Colosseum is damn near impossible. If you have pics for this large amount of shinies then I will put you on the list. Nuff said.

Flame Haze SnS
10th October 2006, 4:36 AM
DragonKing, dunno if you already read what I've already type in the previous pages, but to tell ya, I got another shining pokemon: shining Geodude from FireRed. Can you add this to my list of shining pokemon, please?

CrimsonX
10th October 2006, 4:38 AM
Why would you trade Shiny Gyarados for Dull Rhydon?

Dosaidon and Ettebosu (spelled right?)

Anyway I have 19(excluding Ruby and Sapphire):

FR: Starmie, Onix, Elekid, Golem(lucky), Ditto, Magneton, Hitmonchan

LG: Victreebel, magby, Rhyhorn, Chansey(luck luck luck), Rapidash, Ninetails

E: Duskull, Kyorge, Sceptile, Grumpig, Ursaring, Donaphan

w/ Ruby and Sapphire just: Roselia, Manetric, Feebas and Groudon, Sharpedo

So all together (if ruby and sapphire count) I have 24

EDIT: Just caught Shiny Shuppet by Lilycove

Lishus13
10th October 2006, 4:43 AM
I currently have these shinies:

http://www.legendarypokemon.net/images/games/box_fr.jpg--http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa101.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa169.png

http://www.thetoyguy.com/gamereviews/art/pokemon_emerald_box.jpg--http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa121.pnghttp://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa291.png

Missingno. Master
10th October 2006, 5:52 AM

Why do I have this feeling you're lying to try to upstage the Lord of the Shinies? Maybe I'm just paranoid, but 126 SHINIES?! And you got EVERY SINGLE COLO. POKEMON IN SHINY FORM?!?! No. I simply refuse to believe it.

pelican
10th October 2006, 5:58 PM
I think like Missingno. Master that is not true.

Please let us watch pictures of your Colosseum shinies with OT and ID number available.

PokeShinyMaster
10th October 2006, 7:53 PM
I currrently have 10 shinies
-Bellossom
-Aggron
-Torkoal
-Furret
-Suicune
-Latias
-Crobat
-Metagross
-Butterfree[Latest]
-Donphan
and I will probably get a gyarados and/or a minun..both by trades

Dragonking
10th October 2006, 9:37 PM
I have not yet had the chance to update the list for a while now, for those of you who are wondering I review all posts since my last update, so don't worry you will be added according to when you posted your shinies.

As I mentioned before and currently agree with Missingno. Master and Pelican. Shining Master must sumbit pictures for this large and sudden amount.

MacX
10th October 2006, 10:48 PM
Well someone traded me their Pinsir and Rapidash so I now have 14...

~King-Milotic~
10th October 2006, 11:14 PM
Well im still on 3. No luck with colloseum so far. >.<

AerialAce!
11th October 2006, 3:41 AM
I've got a Shiny Unown M (named it Blue) from FireRed. I traded it to Emerald to hunt for a Charmander. Still hunting for him, though.
Got a Shiny Zigzagoon with the Berry Glitch Fix in Ruby, and evolved it.
Just traded a Jirachi for a Shiny Whismer. (that Bonus Disk rules)

Total of three so far. Didn't hunt for any of them

My shiny #4 will be #004 --> ;004;

The Thunderbird
11th October 2006, 5:52 AM
I now have two Shinies, Crobat on Emerald and Geodude on Leaf Green.

Magne-2000lbs.
11th October 2006, 6:12 AM
I have two shinies: Ryhdon in Emerald & Oddish in Ruby

Missingno. Master
11th October 2006, 6:26 AM
Oh yeah, Dragonking, it's just a little thing, but my Ekans evolved. Just thought you'd like to update the latest shiny thing.

Alzi
11th October 2006, 4:09 PM
heeps of shiny's you got there missingo master and Shining Master even with pictures i won't believe you :p

Falco320
11th October 2006, 4:22 PM
i recently got 2 shinys,a sentret now a furret and a krabby now a kingler.
so does that mean my name is going to show up in the list?

also i dont think cloned shiny pokemon should be add in like trace360,the only shiny's he has that are not cloned are abra and paras.

Xeres
11th October 2006, 5:50 PM
Update: Espeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Sunkern, Sunflora, Duduo, Dutrio, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Swablu, Sandshrew, Castform, Winggull, Surskit, Poochyena, Trapinch, Whismur, Bagon, Nincada, Volbeat, Illumise

Dragonking
11th October 2006, 8:09 PM
Did you clone the Eeveelutions and other evolutions?

doomgamer
11th October 2006, 8:18 PM
I have almost 56 shinies.Anyone who don't believe me and want a proof...he/she should pm me.My first shiny,i believe it doesn't count,was a Torkoal from a trade for my precious lvl 70 Raichu but it had Pokerus.My lost-shinies are:a shiny weezing at battle pyramid,a shiny Spearow(run),a shiny Chansey at safari zone(i ran out of safariballs),a shiny starter(i restarted the game by mistake)2 shiny sentret(run)and many others.

ZugaidosuFan
11th October 2006, 8:27 PM
I got a shiny luvdisc in lvl 31. That was my first. Ooooh, what a moment. After that, I caught a shiny altaria at the tower... the rayquaza tower, you know what I mean.

Havak
11th October 2006, 11:24 PM
Umbreon
Kyogre
Rayquaza
Latios
Ninjask
Blissey
Weezing
Gengar
Gyarados
Metagross

Is what I can remember, I'll check later and probably updatre with others.

PokeShinyMaster
12th October 2006, 1:18 AM
Well i'd like to update[my isn't there but anyway...]
It's not 10 shinies, it's 12 because i just got another donphan****aded] and a Regice[1384 Srs]

-Bellossom
-Aggron
-Torkoal
-Furret
-Suicune
-Latias
-Crobat
-Metagross
-Butterfree
-Donphan X2
-Regice[Latest]

Dark_Steelix
12th October 2006, 2:35 AM
Lol I also need an update, got Regice today :D not long after pokeshinymaniac posted he got his too LOL. A few people have been getting regice lately lol :p That brings my total shiny count to 10, woo double digits!!

Dragonking
12th October 2006, 2:27 PM
Cool update your sig.

Xeres
12th October 2006, 5:25 PM
Did you clone the Eeveelutions and other evolutions?

yes I did solely for the Shiney Dex, I still have my 3 orginal shiney eevees that i'm saving for D/P for Shiney Ice/Grass types

HaHa CHICKEN
12th October 2006, 5:36 PM
I have 30

Electrike, Abra,,Carvanha, Phanpy, Snorunt, Raichu, Venasaur, Slowpoke, Golem, Pineco, Jynx, Electubuzz.Weepinbell, Zapdos, Regirock, Weedle, Steelix, Poliwrath, Lombre, Minun, Poochyena, Porygon, Tangela, Farfetch'd, , Wurmple,Mareep, Arbok, Trapinch and Golbat.

17 were from my firered and the other 13 were from my emerald :)

poketmaster
12th October 2006, 6:40 PM
;324; ;381; ;077; ;319; ;202; ;475; that is my shinys

Black Widow
12th October 2006, 6:53 PM
^ Unless you meant to put Gardevoir for the last icon, this isn't a fourth gen. shiny thread...

ShinyFufu
12th October 2006, 11:09 PM
...Since when did have 10+ shinies become so common? I'm like the only guy here with an "okay" amount of shinies...

Shiny Supercow
13th October 2006, 12:05 AM
Same here, i'm proud of my 3 shiny's ;)

Black Widow
13th October 2006, 12:37 AM
I worked hard for most of my shinies. The rest were luck. I think most of the people here saying they have any more than 20 are probably bsing us.

zeta219
13th October 2006, 1:36 AM
I have two shiny Pokemon:

Shiny Diglett!
Shiny Unown (Z)!

AngelLatias
13th October 2006, 2:20 AM
Could you change my two current shinies to Mightyena and Pidgeot? I evolved them and I got a new shiny...
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i287/AngelLatias/Shiny.png
Shiny Lugia FTW! Sorry that the picture is really blurry. I'll try to get a better one eventually if it's not good enough.

Dragonking
13th October 2006, 2:39 AM
Yeah clear up that pic. New addition hopefully will be added tonight and tomorrow.

CharizardMaster
13th October 2006, 5:05 AM
Me again, I'm the first #23, does trading count? I got a shiny pelipper.

ShinyFufu
13th October 2006, 5:36 AM
Well, DK, put me up a space because I got my 5th shiny about an hour ago(I forgot to come here)!!!

Shiny Porygon
Relaxed
Great IVs
Met@lvl 26
FireRed

pelican
13th October 2006, 6:25 PM
I worked hard for most of my shinies. The rest were luck. I think most of the people here saying they have any more than 20 are probably bsing us.

Sorry for the off topic but :
I'm not in the "most of them". You can see pictures of all my shinies in my sig. :)
All of them where caught by me except one : Exeggutor, traded (one year before cloning was discovered) against one another shiny of mine (a second shiny crobat). None of them come from AR.
No new shiny.

Nintendo Smasher
13th October 2006, 7:23 PM
I only have two: Butterfree and Golem.

Dragonking
13th October 2006, 8:52 PM
UPDATE:

Anyway, I'll just list them:

As of 10/3/06:

Butterfree, Golbat (forgot to add it in my picture of shinies), Crobat, Meowth, Persian, Zigzagoon (see Golbat), Linoone, Wurmple, Cascoon, Dustox, Pelipper

So that's 11 for me.

Did you clone the Wurmple line, Meowth line and Zigzagoon line?

Okay, I'm tired of this. I am trying to make updates to the list and see that so many people new to this thread need to learn how to read. I do not accept clones. I do not want to see people putting up "Oh i have a shiny poliwag, poliwhirl, poliwrath, and politoed" Kinda looks suspicious don't it. If you legitimately caught a shiny I just want that shiny, don't even think of putting a cloned abomination in this thread. I do give one option to clones, if they were a shiny pokemon that your friend had and you wanted it, your friend clones it so they don't lose their own shinies and trades you the clone. Don't go making more clones of it.

Updated what was reasonable from the posts.

Flame Haze SnS
14th October 2006, 1:28 AM
Dragonking, can you add another shiny Zigzagoon to my list. I just caught it in the wild few minutes ago while Evs training my SHuckle. The total of shiny I own are now 15.

Loupgarou
14th October 2006, 7:32 AM
Update: And I thought SRing was boring

Add Kyogre.

EDIT: I forgot to list my Swampert

pelican
14th October 2006, 7:59 PM
Update : Yesterday I caught a green Latios in Southern Island on Sappphire (29). :)

ShinyFufu
14th October 2006, 9:54 PM
Sorry I have to put extra work on you DK, but I evolved my shiny Porygon sooner than I though :) Could you change my Porygon to a Porygon2 plz?

kumarking
15th October 2006, 9:11 PM
if ur lookin for a shiny, the most likely time it will apear is when ur not expecting one. thats how i got my trapinch pkachu delibird meowth and exegcute

Snake
15th October 2006, 10:07 PM
if ur lookin for a shiny, the most likely time it will apear is when ur not expecting one. thats how i got my trapinch pkachu delibird meowth and exegcute

Aha! So that's why i will never catch a shiny... BTW, I am a living legend, cuz I am the worst shiny hunter there ever was. Still i am the most persistent, so i demand a place in this hall of fame as the Anti-Champ!

~King-Milotic~
15th October 2006, 10:18 PM
Update: I now have a total of 9 shinies.
Magnetric
Metagross
Milotic
Kingdra
Xatu
Gloom
Marowak
Tangela
Pelliper

I traded to get the latest 6 at the Pokemon 10th Anniversairy Event. And I have now decided to clone Gloom so I can get both shiny Vileplume and a Shiny Bellosom

epyonj
16th October 2006, 1:03 AM
I have caught the following shiny pokemon. Tetacruel, Linone, Vileplume, Steelix, and Dusclops. Three are at level 100 while the others are getting there.

Hercule
16th October 2006, 8:17 AM
Update : Yesterday I caught a green Latios in Southern Island on Sappphire (29). :)

wow! you are like the coolest shiny hunter I know, together with dragonking.
You've posted pics of every shiny you have, and ill check your shinehunters site every week.

good luck

Frogmaster15
16th October 2006, 10:11 AM
Please add me to the list

12 shinies: Raticate, Kingler, Magmar, Noctowl, Donphan, Dusclops, Aggron, Sceptile, Metagross, Raichu, Wailord, Dustox

Dragonking
16th October 2006, 5:01 PM
Well I got Moltres so that set is complete. I'll decide who to go for next soon.

Amaranth
16th October 2006, 5:09 PM
mwa i got a parasect yesteryday :D

Blaperile
16th October 2006, 7:14 PM
I have a Shiny Roselia.

Shiny Crobat
16th October 2006, 7:17 PM
Can I get in the hall of fame?
I've got a shiny Tyranitar

striker
16th October 2006, 7:20 PM
what about me i got a

Dragonking
16th October 2006, 7:54 PM
Can I get in the hall of fame?
I've got a shiny Tyranitar

You are already on the list.

malcolm_n
16th October 2006, 8:45 PM
Please update: Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Machoke

I didn't want to update with every one as they came around, so I waited until I could add at least 3.

Anyway, the first was kinda funny. I was at mount Ember on my way to start resetting for Moltres. I realised about half way in that I forgot Repeat balls (i transferred a regular moltres just to use them). Anyway, I hate escape rope, so I turned around. On my way out, I ran into a shiny Machop. Yay! I'm planning to transfer him to D/P so I named him Hulk. (EDIT, he's machoke now, should i count him as Machoke or Machop?)

After two weeks or so, two of my friends have managed to get Shiny Kyogre and Rayquaza. We've traded now.

Rayquaza kinda sucks, but he's shiny.
Impish Nature
27 HP IV
16 Atk IV
2 Def IV
24 SpA IV
15 SpD IV
20 Spd IV

Bashful Kyogre is a little better.

We'll probably be seeing fewer shinies show up as two of my friends started playing Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue today. It's been sold out at most stores, and they finally found them. Meh, I think we're good at 9. Plus, there're still about 5-7 of us on the trail to the rest.

ShinyFufu
16th October 2006, 9:49 PM
DK, now I gots me a shiny Flareon. Could you update the list please?

Also, I got a shiny Skarmory in a trade from my cousin. Here is how it happened. My cousin wanted to reset his game and wanted to keep his shiny Skarmory, so he traded it to me. Then when he began a new game, he lost all of his motivation for playing, so he gave the game to me. This is how I got that Sapphire I'm soft resetting for a shiny Torchic on. I will return the game and the shiny Skarmory back to him when D/P come out in America. Does it still count?

Edit: Just so you know, I've had it ever since I announced I was shiny hunting for a shiny Torchic a couple of weeks ago. Rememeber, I was excited I got a Sapphire from my cousin? I just never told you guys because I didn't think you all would count it.

toomuchtime
16th October 2006, 10:01 PM
a shiny pikachu and a shiney spearow......

pelican
16th October 2006, 10:35 PM
Well I got Moltres so that set is complete. I'll decide who to go for next soon.

Why not a green Latios. :)

wow! you are like the coolest shiny hunter I know, together with dragonking.
You've posted pics of every shiny you have, and ill check your shinehunters site every week.

good luck
Thank you Hercule. :)

off topic : I create a blog : http://pelican67.skyblog.com/

Dragonking
17th October 2006, 12:26 AM
Okay CC, what I can do for you is during the time those shinies are in your custody they will count as yours, but once you give them back your placement will lower. Good luck with Torchic and Sapphire.

pelican, just an idea for your blog, if you could have the english translation underneath the french words. Its just hards trying to find out what your saying. Also I was thinking about lime green Latios, I've been trying on Emerald and haven't had much luck, since I have Sapphire(at Kyogre) and another Emerald (Pre-Victory Road) I'll try for it there to have better luck Thanks. Good luck to you my friend.

Here's Moltres
http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/826/shinies016cd8.jpg

MacX
17th October 2006, 2:48 AM
I got 15 now and I couldnt be prouder that my current is a MODEST MEWTWO

Black Widow
17th October 2006, 2:51 AM
DK, now I gots me a shiny Flareon. Could you update the list please?

Also, I got a shiny Skarmory in a trade from my cousin. Here is how it happened. My cousin wanted to reset his game and wanted to keep his shiny Skarmory, so he traded it to me. Then when he began a new game, he lost all of his motivation for playing, so he gave the game to me. This is how I got that Sapphire I'm soft resetting for a shiny Torchic on. I will return the game and the shiny Skarmory back to him when D/P come out in America. Does it still count?

Edit: Just so you know, I've had it ever since I announced I was shiny hunting for a shiny Torchic a couple of weeks ago. Rememeber, I was excited I got a Sapphire from my cousin? I just never told you guys because I didn't think you all would count it.

You should find a freind with Emerald and clone Skarmory.

ShinyFufu
17th October 2006, 3:02 AM
BW: I have Emerald myself XD

supersousaphone
17th October 2006, 3:07 AM
Add a Kecleon to my list. I've had it for a while, but planned on giving it to a friend. However, he's now allowed me to keep it. So now I have... 14. :)

Nick Mckenzie
17th October 2006, 6:07 AM
Can you add a Pidgey to my list? That brings me up to 5.

AgainstMe!
17th October 2006, 6:40 AM
You should find a freind with Emerald and clone Skarmory.

cloning is cheating. wheres the fun of playing if everyone has shiny everything?

ShinyFufu
17th October 2006, 9:53 PM
OMG, I'm getting sick of this "Teh sh1nies looze the1r valu3z!!!1!". What the hell? Why do you shiny hunt? To brag about your shinies to other people? If that is how you shiny hunt, then sure, I understand that, but NOT EVERY HUNTS SHINIES TO BRAG TO OTHERS. SOME PEOPLE(such as myself) HUNT SHINIES BECAUSE OF THEIR LOOKS, THEIR RARITY, AND THEIR JUST PLAIN UBERNESS. Not everyone in the world wants to brag about pokemon with a different color, and not everyone in the world wants to be "different" and have not so common shinies. Why do you think I hunted for a shiny Charmander when about 100 other people had it? I LIKED THE COLOR! I didn't care that others had it, nor would I have cared if everyone else who shiny hunted had it. I liked it, and it did not matter to me that others had. YOU shouldn't say that exploiting a glitch in the game is cheating; that is YOUR personal opinion, and it is really rude and ignorant to try and force your opinions upon someone else.

*end of rant*

Kasaioni
18th October 2006, 12:07 AM
I'd laugh if somebody got every shiney pokemon (excluding the unobtainables) and you talked to Prof birch/oak and they said something like. "There are 4 very rare pokemon.." XD

The Thunderbird
18th October 2006, 12:17 AM
28. The Thunderbird #2 Crobat, Geodude
29. The Thunderbird #1 Golbat

I have been listed in the Hall of Fame twice.

Dragonking
18th October 2006, 12:54 AM
Thanks for the extra set of eyes, it is getting hard just to notice by myself.

Xeres
18th October 2006, 3:02 AM
Black Rayquaza get =D in a Lux ball at that! =D so fitting

Light Venusaur
18th October 2006, 6:48 AM
Why am I not on this list?

Dragonking
18th October 2006, 7:00 AM
Is this the first time you posted in this thread?

Light Venusaur
18th October 2006, 7:29 AM
Is this the first time you posted in this thread?

Yes, it is!

Pikachu41
18th October 2006, 7:37 AM
I've only got one... In my Sapphire. Clamperl, Lv. 100.

DarkSpectrum
18th October 2006, 9:51 AM
Why am I not on this list?

Ya gotta post your shinies for him to put em up.....

(Do you really have the starters in masterballs? ::hax:: )

Wig
18th October 2006, 10:01 AM
Yes, it is!
...You're supposed to tell us the shiny Pokemon you currently have. ._.;

Are you talking about the shiny Pokemon on your sig? I doubt you had the patience to hatch/SR for a 8 shiny Eevees. I mean, it's possible, but I bet it took you awhile...

And how did you catch your starters with a Masterball? -_-

1. Missingno. Master #70 latest: Arbok
2. Tails #46 latest: Rattata(2)
3. Exxthus #37
4. Xeres #36 latest:Illumise
5. Fsfband #35
5. Altaria Lover #35
5. Shadow Chaos #35 latest: Kyogre, Sandslash, Zigzagoon
6. bLASTOise MAsTer #34
7. Barney Slayer #30
7. Super Latios93 #30
7. Shadow Espeon #30
8. Athrozeous #29
8. HaHa CHICKEN #29
8. pelican #29 Latest: Latios
9. Leumas #26
10. Golden Phoenix #25
10. CrimsonX #25
11. ditto_luva #24
12. Fire Monkey #21
13. torchflame #19
13. GaMbit #19
14. Sim #16
14. Dragonking #16 Latest: Moltres
15. SkittyonWailord #15
15. Reptile #15 Latest: Totodile
15. Dark Absol #15 Hariyama, Zigzagoon(9), Linoone, Shuppet, Wingull, Baltoy, Geodude
16. *$hinydragonite* #14
16. MetalMario #14
16. MacX #14 Kyogre, Mew, Lugia, Rayquaza, Metagross, Persian, Abra, Espeon, Alakazam, Regirock, Typhlosion, Charizard, Pinsir, Rapidash
17. GardevoirMaster #13 Roselia, Caterpie, Bellossom, Spinda(2), Raticate, Mightyena, Nidoking, Zubat, Crobat, Teddiursa, Magneton
17. help #13 Tentacruel, Voltorb, Diglett, Vileplume, Plusle, Octillery, Duskull, Swablu, Raticate, Ho-oh, Lugia, Jirachi, Entei
17. supersousaphone #13 Eevee, Linoone, Swampert, Castform, Camerupt, Spinda, Crobat, Armaldo, Regice, Blaziken, Persian, Feraligatr, Quilava
18. legendary pkm master #12 Gyarados, Absol, Oddish, Charizard, Latias, Groudon, Tentacruel, Metagross, Bulbasaur, Rhydon, Eevee, Scyther
18. Black Widow #12 Ninjask, Shedinja, Milotic, Metagross, Charizard, Magneton, Vileplume, Bellossom, Electrode, Wigglytuff, Snorlax, Groudon
18. pokeshinymaniac #12 Aggron, Bellossom, Torkoal, Furret, Latias, Suicune, Crobat, Metagross, Donphan(2), Butterfree, Regice
19. ChRenic #11
19. Golden Latias #11 Kyogre, Vaporeon, Parasect, Gyarados, Mawile, Swampert, Armaldo, Steelix, Victreebel, Nidoqueen, Porygon2
19. jake279 #11 Electrode, Linoone, Crobat, Luvdisc, Fearow, Nidoqueen, Kingler, Tentacruel, Graveler, Lanturn, Vileplume
19. Loupgarou #11 Mightyena, Umbreon, Growlithe, Rayquaza, Treecko, Flygon, Manectric, Volbeat, Tropius, Squirtle, Cleffa
20. Pasukaru #10 Exploud, Linoone, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Spinda, Ninjask, Shedinja, Charizard, Gorebyss
20. Crystal Mew #10 Dustox, Tentacool, Roselia, Zigzagoon, Sandshrew, Abra, Rayquaza, Latias, Dusclops, Teddiursa
20. Havak #10 Gengar, Umbreon, Kyogre, Latios, Rayquaza, Ninjask, Blissey, Metagross, Gyarados, Weezing
20. Dark Steelix #10 Regirock, Registeel, Groudon, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Fearow, Rayquaza, Metagross, Geodude, Regice
21. DragoniteMaster #9 Crobat, Metagross, Aggron, Charizard, Sceptile, Suicune, Swampert, Rhydon, Manectric
21. Icy Wind #9 Mightyena, Magneton, Hariyama, Altaria, Tentacruel, Linoone, Swellow, Ninjask, Shedinja
21. nikoflores #9 Crobat, Golbat, Hypno, Marill, Wailord, Tentacruel, Poochyena, Gardevoir, Meowth
22. MegaJunior #8 Magneton, Butterfree, Hoppip, Zubat, Zigzagoon, Unown J, Graveler, Oddish
22. Crypted Wolf #8 Latias, Latios, Tyranitar, Typhlosion, Pelipper, Charizard, Shiftry, Eevee
22. Expert Evan #8 Magby, Pelipper, Wingull, Pidgeot, Snorlax, Salamence, Zigzagoon, Deoxys
22. Sapphy #8 Sableye, Machamp, Exploud, Zigzagoon, Zubat(2), Sandshrew, Poochyena
22. White Spirit #8 Pelipper, Slowking, Linoone, Chimecho, Torkoal, Seviper, Mudkip, Swablu
22. scytzor #8 Vileplume, Salamence, Magcargo, Seviper, Rhydon, Aipom, Snorunt, Tentacool
23. Alex #7 Koffing, Trapinch, Flygon, Voltorb, Rapidash, Unown B, Exploud
23. Mr. Tyzik/Chicken Lady #7 Persian, Crobat, Golbat, Tropius, Manectric, Unown, Tentacruel
23. PDL #7 Sharpedo, Exeggcute, Torchic, Bellossom, Parasect, Illumise, Tentacool
23. vpoirier000 #7 Altaria, Exploud, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Rayquaza, Linoone
23. superjolteon #7 Pelipper, Groudon, Aggron, Mightyena, Camerupt, Girafarig, Masquerain
23. Krug #7 Dusclops, Furret, Heracross, Latios, Crobat, Salamance, Entei
23. 2and2makes5 #7 Latias, Latios, Magneton, Sceptile, Mightyena, Castform, Camerupt
23. Rukario'sGirlfriend #7 Pikachu, Raichu, Ariados, Clefairy, Cyndaquil, Bellsprout, Ditto
23. chinzozak #7 Minun, Marill, Swellow, Hariyama, Lombre, Magneton, Golbat
23. shiney charizard master #7 Charizard, Golduck, ??, Crobat, Gyarados, Sableye, Regice
23. emeraldsalamence #7 Beedrill, Octillery, Ledian, Fearow, Feebas, Dustox, Salamence
23. CharizardMaster #7 Golem, Phanpy, Oddish, Zubat, Spinda(2), Pelipper
24. Gradevoirs Leader #6 Gyarados, Dragnite, Fearow, Blaziken, Eevee, Sneasel
24. Psychic Politoed #6 Tentacruel, Gengar, Golem, Crobat, Ledian, Wobbufett
24. Xi #6 Alakazam, Snorlax, Crobat(2), Farfetch'd, Espeon
24. Mega Trickster #6 Articuno, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Starmie, Staryu, Sharpedo
24. Chimecho3000 #6 Magcargo, Altaria, Magneton, Manectric, Exploud, Nidoqueen
24. stylie25 #6 Sableye, Swellow, Jumpluff(2), Pidgeot, Crobat
24. Ice Cold Glalie #6 Treecko, Rhyhorn, Metagross, Magneton, Beautifly, Kadabra
24. The Dean of Suds #6 Gardevoir, Miltank, Croconaw, Mudkip, Oddish, Banette
24. Slyker #6 Mightyena, Quagsire, Miltank, Typhlosion, Pidgeot, Nidoqueen
24. SEGludian #6 Gyarados, Crobat, Abra, Rayquaza, Solrock, Dunsparce
24. malcolm n #6 Forretress, Nidoking, Flygon, Gengar, Starmie, Groudon
25. The showstopper #5 Walrein, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Raticate, Electrode
25. Chaos Emerald #5 Poochyena, Zigzagoon, Oddish, Paras, Zangoose
25. The Benmeister #5 Raticate, Exploud, Manectric, Crobat, Spinda
25. Arbok of Doom #5 Bellossom, Dustox, Seaking, Linoone, Spinda
25. HakaBlue #5 Duskull, Linoone, Aggron, Marill, Venomoth
25. Greta lover #5 Linoone, Raticate, Mightyena, Pidgey, Rayquaza
25. Champion Jared 14 #5 Nidoking, Tentacruel, Swalot, Crobat, Banette
25. Starmie #5 Armaldo, Machamp, Crobat, Altaria, Bellossom
25. FTD Emperor #5 Abra(4), Spinda
25. skilo #5 Vileplume(2), Mankey, Hitmonchan, Lanturn
25. youssef20138 #5 Seel, Geodude, Wurmple, Heracross, Charmander
25. Sapphire luvr #5 Tentacool, Sceptile, Zubat, Spinda, Aerodactyl
25. Ash's Pika Pal #5 Grumpig, Linoone, Pidgey, Seel, Skitty
25. zapdoszapdosrulzandpwns #5 Dratini, Electrode, Magneton, Mightyena, Spinda
25. Deja Vu #5 Ludicolo, Sandslash, Banette, Crobat, Charizard
25. Sarracenia #5 Huntail, Shuckle, Crobat, Cubone, Zubat
25. BC #5 Blissey, Rhydon, Camerupt, Wobbufet, Spinda
25. Parukia #5 Houndoom, Illumise, Gligar, Blaziken, Eevee
25. Slicing Scizor #5 Fearow, Nidoking, Fearow, Cleffa, Mightyena
25. FlameTrainer #5 Dustox, Rayquaza, Wailord, Tentacruel, Pinsir
25. Krucifier #5 Trapinch, Corsola, Pikachu, Bagon, Wooper
25. mew the gray #5 Exploud(2), Gloom, Girafarig, Duskull
25. Kabuto #5 Golem, Rayquaza, Crobat, Raichu, Regice
25. General_Ridley #5 Altaria, Groudon, Bellossom, Rayquaza, Kyogre
25. poketmaster #5 Torkoal, Sharpedo, Wobbuffet, Latios, Rapidash
25. ChaosCorruption #5 Eevee, Charizard, Pelipper, Rayquaza, Porygon2
26. John Ray #4 Fearow, Pikachu, Dragonite, Azumarill
26. Seviper #4 Gyarados, Zapdos, Mightyena, Azumarill
26. Eaon #4 Chimecho, Seviper, Corsola, Blaziken
26. Shinny Penny #4 Roselia, Medicham, Charizard, Golem
26. Golden Latios #4 Bellossom, Electrode, Mightyena, Milotic
26. Aquarelle #4 Lunatone, Raticate, Whismur, Dustox
26. Uber-Rocky #4 Whismur, Meowth, Spinda, Baltoy
26. Mew King #4 Golbat, Krabby, Doduo, Meowth
26. Origamigryphon #4 Crobat, Linoone, Zigzagoon, Nuzleaf
26. kill and run #4 Nidoking, Charizard, Sableye, Azumarill
26. Olivier! #4 Gastly, Tentacool, Fearow, Golbat
26. El Caos #4 Dustox, Sceptile, Medicham, Metagross
26. Shuko #4 Altaria, Fearow, Lairon, Exeggutor
26. amulekbird #4 Skarmory, Manectric, Linoone, Spinda
26. Ampharos Spark #4 Whismur, Rayquaza, Latias, Latios
26. Mudskipper #4 Flygon, Drowzee, Raticate, Gyarados
26. ShinyManafi #4 Zigzagoon(2), Pelipper, Golbat
26. Mitja #4 Whismur, Poochyena, Numel, Wingull
26. Nick Mckenzie #4 Mightyena, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Smeargle
26. Tytus #4 Dodrio, Plusle, Linoone, Bellossom
26. Trace360 #4 Paras, Abra, Dugtrio, Vileplume
26. Rocket TK #4 Sceptile, Butterfree, Groudon, Rhydon
26. RedJirachi #4 Golbat, Spinda, Spoink, Machoke
26. Lishus13 #4 Electrode, Crobat, Starmie, Ninjask
27. GeminiDragon #3 Sableye, Marowak, Primeape
27. ShadowKitsune #3 Ninetales, Charizard, Magneton
27. T-Parcel #3 Linoone, Dusclops, Skarmory
27. Ex Mightyena #3 Camerupt, Bellossom, Butterfree
27. Random Absol Guy #3 Grimer, Nidoran M, Porygon 2
27. ~Sirnight~ #3 Blaziken, Weezing, Crobat
2. ~Dark Latias~ #3 Tangela, Banette, Sandslash
278. Hyper Chibi Absol #3 Skarmory, Gyarados, Absol
27. Blaziken.Tamer #3 Alakazam, Donphan, Spinda
27. Surskit&Beautifly #3 Machop, Magikarp, Tentacool
27. Ropa-to #3 Duskull, Feebas, Milotic
27. wichu #3 Linoone, Breloom, Crobat
27. Darkside #3 Roselia, Hariyama, Smeargle
27. Torpedo #3 Swalot, Corsola, Sharpedo
27. PKMNPROF #3 Medicham, Sharpedo, Linoone
27. Xanatos #3 Numel, Magnemite, Linoone
27. mewsbuddy #3 Aggron, Dustox, Moltres
27. Roselia---Rozureido #3 Tentcool, Eevee, Dragonair
27. BlazingJirachi #3 Charmander, Pelipper, Blaziken
27. Turin #3 Charmeleon, Dratini, Kadabra
27. MayRules #3 Wailord, Linoone, Tentacruel
27. Br26 #3 Illumise, Wurmple, Makuhita
27. szcieder #3 Salamence, Crobat, Metagross
27. i!Mr Poo-Poo Head!i #3 Pidgey, Poochyena(2)
27. ~King-Milotic~ #3 Milotic, Metagross, Manectric
27. TrainerIruka #3 Sandslash, Seaking, Loudred
27. Burninator #3 unown M, Whismur, Zigzagoon
27. Shiny Supercow #3 Linoone, Beautifly, Tentacruel
27. AngelLatias #3 Pidgeot, Mightyena, Lugia
28. Validus #2 Beedrill, Rhydon
28. ZTcrazy #2 Wingull, Shuppet
28. Sharp #2 Crobat, Donphan
28. Ben Kenobi #2 Duskull, Golbat
28. LyraDestiny #2 Dustox, Spinda
28. .CRAB #2 Marshtomp, Salamence
28. ProtoManEXE88 #2 Linoone, Bellossom
28. Tony~Jiarchi #2 Pelipper, Spinda
28. Nightcat #2 Gengar, Electrode
28. Aqua's Dolphin #2 Crobat, Roselia
28. surfer treecko #2 Linoone, Tentacruel
28. Charizard86 #2 Hariyama, Crobat
28. coolcobra77 #2 Mightyena, Metagross
28. Crackichu #2 Hariyama, Fearow
28. ZeRoBlaSt #2 Poochyena, Koffing
28. starterlover1 #2 Milotic, Bellossom
28. moodle poo #2 Medicham, Huntail
28. Cain #2 Linoone, Hypno
28. IrkenAdolescent #2 Sableye, Butterfree
28. Misdreavus #2 Unown Z, Mewtwo
28. Abraace #2 Luvdisc, Whismur
28. Pepsi Plunge #2 Alakazam, Beldum
28. Spikey #2 Sandslash, Linoone
28. DarkEnigma #2 Zigzagoon, Hariyama
28. The Thrashmeister #2 Dusclops, Linoone
28. Blaziken's Flamelord #2 Blaziken, Deoxys
28. Zahro #2 Gyarados, Crawdaunt
28. MasterTboy #2 Cleffa, Gyarados
28. Shiny Ho-oh #2 Medicham, Kingdra
28. Supreme Golden Ho-oh #2 Whismur, Golbat
28. Lavitar #2 Wobbuffet, Tentacruel
28. dpfinest #2 Crobat, Spinda
28. DarkSpectrum #2 Vileplume, Hoppip
28. sapira #2 Tentacruel, Aggron
28. Sneasel Lover #2 Manectric, Mightyena
28. Silver Raven #2 Haunter, Vibrava
28. Shadow Lucario #2 Rayquaza, Geodude
28. Spirit Rubi #2 Dewgong, Lunatone
28. starmieluver14 #2 Ledian, Crobat
28. Killerjaw01 #2 Sharpedo, Rhyhorn
28. Prince PJ #2 Pelipper, Jumpluff
28. Lord Scalgon #2 Golbat, Crobat
28. Tamantaman #2 Hariyama, Blaziken
28. MasterDIMM #2 Linoone, Exploud
28. Kasaioni #2 Aggron, Camerupt
28. Shiny Eevee #2 Spinda, Ariados
28. Cell #2 Rayquaza, Scyther
28. Zartan #2 Pidgey, Weedle
28. Dremore #2 Houndoom, Electrode
28. Zugaidosu316 #2 Nidoqueen, Feebas
28. Pochaki #2 Crobat, Zubat
28. TheLegendHunter #2 Hariyama, Sableye
28. Pokemon_trainer_??? #2 Graveler, Flygon
28. Magne-2000lbs. #2 Oddish, Rhydon
28. Falco320 #2 Furret, Kingler
28. ZugaidosuFan #2 Luvdisc, Altaria
28. zeta219 #2 Diglett, Unown Z
28. nintendosmashe #2 Golem, Butterfree
29. Headshot-Jackal465 #1 Haunter
29. The Great Butler #1 Slowking
29. Arena Tycoon Slaking #1 Crobat
29. EleKid 12 #1 Elekid
29. SuperShadow #1 Dustox
29. Golde #1 Regice
29. Adam stm #1 Kadabra
29. Jhonny #1 Aggron
29. Yourpredator #1 Lunatone
29. Pikachu000 #1 Tentacruel
29. Pajama #1 Aggron
29. A 1 #1 Tentacruel
29. Lucario's Shadow #1 Camerupt
29. Ohtachi #1 Beautifly
29. Feebas Factor #1 Pelipper
29. Torchibusken #1 Linoone
29. almighty umbreon #1 Pelipper
29. Enix #1 Fearow
29. kirby! #1 Zubat
29. Zubeon #1 Aipom
29. super tien93 #1 Linoone
29. Shinny Blaziken #1 Nidoqueen
29. Hoshi no Kabii #1 Spearow
29. Epyon #1 Ninetales
29. ShineySpinda #1 Spinda
29. X-Wing #1 Zubat
29. pwn3d91 #1 Swellow
29. Darkness D. #1 Crobat
29. Adzieboy #1 Tentacruel
29. 9voltdude #1 Crobat
29. trumpet crobat #1 Tentacool
29. dylananisa #1 Snubbull
29. Heartless Enigma #1 Ledyba
29. Boogiepop #1 Zubat
29. Shiny Metagross #1 Metagross
29. Pieter #1 Butterfree
29. tyranitar.armaldo #1 Heracross
29. infernosage #1 Typhlosion
29. Latias74 #1 Tentacruel
29. dude man539 #1 Marill
29. Aqua Maiden #1 Swampert
29. Espeon #1 Diglett
29. chrombot #1 Milotic
29. KindKing #1 Venonat
29. Skyler08 #1 Nidoran M
29. mastermew #1 Mewtwo
29. pojo #1 Shuppet
29. ~*Mudkip Fantastic*~ #1 Marowak
29. Judai Yuki #1 Noctowl
29. Denro #1 Kecleon
29. maxxa #1 Weezing
29. DesertManiac #1 Unown J
29. Metal power #1 Makuhita
29. BillyBob15 #1 Roselia
29. Random Word #1 Muk
29. Crimson Blaziken #1 Hariyama
29. Kamui Almasy #1 Bellossom
29. Watergod #1 Zigzagoon
29. YellowHat #1 Roselia
29. Polursine #1 Jumpluff
29. Tyrannotaur #1 Tentacruel
29. Hydronus #1 Illumise
29. Amanita #1 Unown A
29. Levski #1 Groudon
29. Controller of Flames #1 Primeape
29. BlackDragonEX #1 Pinsir
29. Shellshock #1 Golem
29. Silent orange L.V.12 #1 Smeargle
29. Marshtomp #1 Swampert
29. Dr Worm #1 Machamp
29. Shiny Crobat #1 Tyranitar
29. Po!sonRose #1 Absol
29. contestor Ccbueno #1 Dewgong
29. Fatal Advent #1 Wailmer
29. ShadowZard #1 Crobat
29. Typhlosion X #1 Shedinja
29. King Lucario #1 Charizard
29. kirkeastment #1 Poochyena
29. blueracer #1 Hoppip
29. Phendrona #1 Jigglypuff
29. Jirachi650 #1 Spearow
29. I Myuu I #1 Lotad
29. Blue Kirby #1 Rattata
29. Pikachi41 #1 Clamperl

Dragonking, I do not mind helping in this thread. ^_^

.:~Wig~:.

patey
18th October 2006, 10:22 AM
Can you update the list please? i have a Xatu shiny and a Raichu shiny and graveler shiny (up for trades with anyone over DP) ha i aint get far with all those people saying they got loadz of shinies when obviously they aint so yeah like missingo master there no way that he/she got all them shinies.

supersousaphone
18th October 2006, 11:15 AM
Add a Kecleon to my list. I've had it for a while, but planned on giving it to a friend. However, he's now allowed me to keep it. So now I have... 14. :)

I was missed in the last update...

ShinyFufu
18th October 2006, 1:59 PM
Can you update the list please? i have a Xatu shiny and a Raichu shiny and graveler shiny (up for trades with anyone over DP) ha i aint get far with all those people saying they got loadz of shinies when obviously they aint so yeah like missingo master there no way that he/she got all them shinies.

You probably don't know him or many of the other fellow shiny hunters on SPPf, so it is quite rude to accuse someone of lying about something you have no idea about. You should try not to do it again ;)

I'm just tired of people saying Missingno. Master doesn't have all those shinies. Don't go around accusing him of cheating/lying just because you are jealous of him. It just shows how childish you are :)

Have a nice day.

Light Venusaur
18th October 2006, 2:13 PM
My Shiny's:
Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blasty, Eevee (cloned x8 times, then Evo'd to): Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon,
(soon to be): Leafia & Glacia, Unown T, Kingdra, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Secptile, Mudkip, Mashtomp, Swampert, Swablu, Altaria, Milotic, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys & Bouysel's evo.

DarkSpectrum
18th October 2006, 3:39 PM
My Shiny's:
Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blasty, Eevee (cloned x8 times, then Evo'd to): Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon,
(soon to be): Leafia & Glacia, Unown T, Kingdra, Suicune, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Celebi, Secptile, Mudkip, Mashtomp, Swampert, Swablu, Altaria, Milotic, Latias, Latios, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Jirachi, Deoxys & Bouysel's evo.
Clones aren't counted... Also... how did you get the starters in masterballs?...
The only answer is that you either didn't or you cheated for them.

pelican
18th October 2006, 5:24 PM
My Shiny's:

What means "soon to be" ? Do you plan to trade clones ?

Dragonking
18th October 2006, 7:41 PM
Okay, just to clear up some confusion I have not updated the list since my last post where I stated that I updated the list.

Thank you CC for your help. This is not a accusation thread only post what shinies you have and kindly leave it at that.

Wig I try to think of some ways you can help out here, thanks for the offer.

EDIT: I updated the main list in the first post.

EDIT: Light Venusaur I haven't added you yet, you need to tell me what shinies are not hacked or cloned. Starters with masterballs is impossible. I only want a list of shinies that you currently have, I don't want to know that your Altaria used to be a Swablu.

Myzou
19th October 2006, 7:56 AM
Currently have 2 shiny marills and a shiny azumarill... My game played a cruel, cruel joke on me... 15 hours straight hunting shiny absol... -.-, first marill was on accident when lvling my pichu one lvl (is now the azumarill), then the other 2 were from me hunting shiny absol 2 different days xD

EDIT: friend wantsone marill for his shiny wurmple, will update you if I get it :)

EDIT2: Can prove they arent clones if need be xD, might take about a week til I have spare time, but I can take pics with my webcam, 1 of them has a different nature then the others, however, cant really prove that the 2 that have the same arent clones, but I assure you, they aint lol

micrec
19th October 2006, 8:01 AM
I have shiny Rayquaza and Blaziken

Wig
19th October 2006, 2:33 PM
Updated.
3. Exxthus #37
5. Fsfband #35
5. Altaria Lover #35
6. bLASTOise MAsTer #34
7. Barney Slayer #30
7. Super Latios93 #30
7. Shadow Espeon #30
8. Athrozeous #29
8. HaHa CHICKEN #29
9. Leumas #26
10. Golden Phoenix #25
10. CrimsonX #25
11. ditto_luva #24
12. Fire Monkey #21
13. torchflame #19
13. GaMbit #19
14. Sim #16
15. SkittyonWailord #15
15. Dark Absol #15 Hariyama, Zigzagoon(9), Linoone, Shuppet, Wingull, Baltoy, Geodude
16. *$hinydragonite* #14
16. MetalMario #14
16. MacX #14 Kyogre, Mew, Lugia, Rayquaza, Metagross, Persian, Abra, Espeon, Alakazam, Regirock, Typhlosion, Charizard, Pinsir, Rapidash
17. GardevoirMaster #13 Roselia, Caterpie, Bellossom, Spinda(2), Raticate, Mightyena, Nidoking, Zubat, Crobat, Teddiursa, Magneton
17. help #13 Tentacruel, Voltorb, Diglett, Vileplume, Plusle, Octillery, Duskull, Swablu, Raticate, Ho-oh, Lugia, Jirachi, Entei
17. supersousaphone #13 Eevee, Linoone, Swampert, Castform, Camerupt, Spinda, Crobat, Armaldo, Regice, Blaziken, Persian, Feraligatr, Quilava
18. legendary pkm master #12 Gyarados, Absol, Oddish, Charizard, Latias, Groudon, Tentacruel, Metagross, Bulbasaur, Rhydon, Eevee, Scyther
18. Black Widow #12 Ninjask, Shedinja, Milotic, Metagross, Charizard, Magneton, Vileplume, Bellossom, Electrode, Wigglytuff, Snorlax, Groudon
18. pokeshinymaniac #12 Aggron, Bellossom, Torkoal, Furret, Latias, Suicune, Crobat, Metagross, Donphan(2), Butterfree, Regice
19. ChRenic #11
19. Golden Latias #11 Kyogre, Vaporeon, Parasect, Gyarados, Mawile, Swampert, Armaldo, Steelix, Victreebel, Nidoqueen, Porygon2
19. jake279 #11 Electrode, Linoone, Crobat, Luvdisc, Fearow, Nidoqueen, Kingler, Tentacruel, Graveler, Lanturn, Vileplume
19. Loupgarou #11 Mightyena, Umbreon, Growlithe, Rayquaza, Treecko, Flygon, Manectric, Volbeat, Tropius, Squirtle, Cleffa
20. Pasukaru #10 Exploud, Linoone, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Spinda, Ninjask, Shedinja, Charizard, Gorebyss
20. Crystal Mew #10 Dustox, Tentacool, Roselia, Zigzagoon, Sandshrew, Abra, Rayquaza, Latias, Dusclops, Teddiursa
20. Havak #10 Gengar, Umbreon, Kyogre, Latios, Rayquaza, Ninjask, Blissey, Metagross, Gyarados, Weezing
20. Dark Steelix #10 Regirock, Registeel, Groudon, Zigzagoon, Linoone, Fearow, Rayquaza, Metagross, Geodude, Regice
21. DragoniteMaster #9 Crobat, Metagross, Aggron, Charizard, Sceptile, Suicune, Swampert, Rhydon, Manectric
21. Icy Wind #9 Mightyena, Magneton, Hariyama, Altaria, Tentacruel, Linoone, Swellow, Ninjask, Shedinja
21. nikoflores #9 Crobat, Golbat, Hypno, Marill, Wailord, Tentacruel, Poochyena, Gardevoir, Meowth
22. MegaJunior #8 Magneton, Butterfree, Hoppip, Zubat, Zigzagoon, Unown J, Graveler, Oddish
22. Crypted Wolf #8 Latias, Latios, Tyranitar, Typhlosion, Pelipper, Charizard, Shiftry, Eevee
22. Expert Evan #8 Magby, Pelipper, Wingull, Pidgeot, Snorlax, Salamence, Zigzagoon, Deoxys
22. Sapphy #8 Sableye, Machamp, Exploud, Zigzagoon, Zubat(2), Sandshrew, Poochyena
22. White Spirit #8 Pelipper, Slowking, Linoone, Chimecho, Torkoal, Seviper, Mudkip, Swablu
22. scytzor #8 Vileplume, Salamence, Magcargo, Seviper, Rhydon, Aipom, Snorunt, Tentacool
23. Mr. Tyzik/Chicken Lady #7 Persian, Crobat, Golbat, Tropius, Manectric, Unown, Tentacruel
23. PDL #7 Sharpedo, Exeggcute, Torchic, Bellossom, Parasect, Illumise, Tentacool
23. vpoirier000 #7 Altaria, Exploud, Regirock, Registeel, Regice, Rayquaza, Linoone
23. superjolteon #7 Pelipper, Groudon, Aggron, Mightyena, Camerupt, Girafarig, Masquerain
23. 2and2makes5 #7 Latias, Latios, Magneton, Sceptile, Mightyena, Castform, Camerupt
23. Rukario'sGirlfriend #7 Pikachu, Raichu, Ariados, Clefairy, Cyndaquil, Bellsprout, Ditto
23. shiney charizard master #7 Charizard, Golduck, ??, Crobat, Gyarados, Sableye, Regice
23. emeraldsalamence #7 Beedrill, Octillery, Ledian, Fearow, Feebas, Dustox, Salamence
24. Mega Trickster #6 Articuno, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Starmie, Staryu, Sharpedo
24. Ice Cold Glalie #6 Treecko, Rhyhorn, Metagross, Magneton, Beautifly, Kadabra
27. Myzou #3 Marill (2), Azumarill
28. micrec #2 Rayquaza, Blaziken
29. EleKid 12 #1 Elekid
29. Golde #1 Regice
29. Adam stm #1 Kadabra
29. Jhonny #1 Aggron
29. Pajama #1 Aggron
29. A 1 #1 Tentacruel
29. Ohtachi #1 Beautifly
29. Enix #1 Fearow
29. kirby! #1 Zubat
29. Zubeon #1 Aipom
29. Epyon #1 Ninetales
29. X-Wing #1 Zubat
29. pwn3d91 #1 Swellow
29. 9voltdude #1 Crobat
29. Boogiepop #1 Zubat
29. Pieter #1 Butterfree
29. Espeon #1 Diglett
29. chrombot #1 Milotic
29. KindKing #1 Venonat
29. mastermew #1 Mewtwo
29. pojo #1 Shuppet
29. Denro #1 Kecleon
29. maxxa #1 Weezing
29. Random Word #1 Muk
29. YellowHat #1 Roselia
29. Hydronus #1 Illumise
29. Amanita #1 Unown A
29. Levski #1 Groudon
29. Shellshock #1 Golem
29. Dr Worm #1 Machamp
29. Po!sonRose #1 Absol
29. ShadowZard #1 Crobat
29. blueracer #1 Hoppip
29. I Myuu I #1 Lotad

Francesc
19th October 2006, 4:56 PM
A shiny Crobat and Rayquaza...v.v

Dragon_master
19th October 2006, 6:21 PM
1 shiny, dodrio.

Wig
19th October 2006, 7:03 PM
3. Exxthus #37
5. Fsfband #35
5. Altaria Lover #35
6. bLASTOise MAsTer #34
7. Barney Slayer #30
7. Super Latios93 #30
7. Shadow Espeon #30
8. Athrozeous #29
8. HaHa CHICKEN #29
9. Leumas #26
10. Golden Phoenix #25
10. CrimsonX #25
11. ditto_luva #24
12. Fire Monkey #21
13. torchflame #19
13. GaMbit #19
14. Sim #16
15. SkittyonWailord #15
16. *$hinydragonite* #14
16. MetalMario #14
19. ChRenic #11
27. Myzou #3 Marill (2), Azumarill
28. micrec #2 Rayquaza, Blaziken
28. Francesc #2 Crobat, Rayquaza
29. EleKid 12 #1 Elekid
29. Golde #1 Regice
29. Adam stm #1 Kadabra
29. Jhonny #1 Aggron
29. Pajama #1 Aggron
29. A 1 #1 Tentacruel
29. Ohtachi #1 Beautifly
29. Enix #1 Fearow
29. kirby! #1 Zubat
29. Zubeon #1 Aipom
29. Epyon #1 Ninetales
29. X-Wing #1 Zubat
29. pwn3d91 #1 Swellow
29. 9voltdude #1 Crobat
29. Boogiepop #1 Zubat
29. Pieter #1 Butterfree
29. Espeon #1 Diglett
29. chrombot #1 Milotic
29. KindKing #1 Venonat
29. mastermew #1 Mewtwo
29. pojo #1 Shuppet
29. Denro #1 Kecleon
29. maxxa #1 Weezing
29. Random Word #1 Muk
29. YellowHat #1 Roselia
29. Hydronus #1 Illumise
29. Amanita #1 Unown A
29. Levski #1 Groudon
29. Shellshock #1 Golem
29. Dr Worm #1 Machamp
29. Po!sonRose #1 Absol
29. ShadowZard #1 Crobat
29. blueracer #1 Hoppip
29. I Myuu I #1 Lotad
29. Dragon master #1 Dodrio

ShinyFufu
19th October 2006, 7:42 PM
Why are you updating after like every post?

GOTS ME A SHINY TREECKO!!! JUST NOW(well, a few mins ago). I don't have a digital camera of my own, I think my dad has one, so I'll try and take a pic today. It has a Mild nature. Can you put me down for having a shiny Sceptile because that is what I plan on evolving it into.

Dragonking
19th October 2006, 7:43 PM
Wig stop. your updating and old list and confusing the other posters. I have since updated the original post. Your not making it any easier. Here is I what you could do. Count the number of shinies the new post has and put down the location where they need to go.
Ex: 28. micrec #2 Rayquaza, Blaziken

for those who are updating I need you to find them on the list, tell me the number they are under and what the new pokemon they have are
Ex: 14. Dragonking Newest: Houndour, oddish.

I will take care of the rest in the original post.

Okay, can you do just that.

ShinyFufu
19th October 2006, 7:58 PM
Dragonking, you just got a shiny Houndour and Oddish? CONGRATZ!

Kyogre Master
19th October 2006, 8:01 PM
I've got 39
Emerald:
2 Male Ralts, Yanma, Magnemite, 2 Eevee, Bulbasaur, Venusaur, Charmander, Charizard, Squirtle, Blastioise, Chicorita, Meganium, 2 Cyndaquil, Typhlosion, Totodile, Feraligatr, Treecko, Sceptile, Torchic, Blazekin, Mudkip, Swampert, Armaldo, Tropius, Crawdawnt, Swalot, Beldum, 2 lilleep
Sapphire:
Mr. Mime, Umbreon, Steelix, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Absol,

ShinyFufu
19th October 2006, 8:05 PM
Did you clone ANY of those shiny pokemon to get their evolutions? Like cloning Bulbasaur to get a shiny Bulbasaur and Venusaur?

Wig
19th October 2006, 8:19 PM
Wig stop. your updating and old list and confusing the other posters. I have since updated the original post. Your not making it any easier. Here is I what you could do. Count the number of shinies the new post has and put down the location where they need to go.
Ex: 28. micrec #2 Rayquaza, Blaziken

for those who are updating I need you to find them on the list, tell me the number they are under and what the new pokemon they have are
Ex: 14. Dragonking Newest: Houndour, oddish.

I will take care of the rest in the original post.

Okay, can you do just that.
My dearest apologies. I meant to cause no harm. Won't happen again. ^^;

Okays. ^^

Kyogre Master
19th October 2006, 8:28 PM
Did you clone ANY of those shiny pokemon to get their evolutions? Like cloning Bulbasaur to get a shiny Bulbasaur and Venusaur?

No, no cloning for me. I wanted a shiny of each of the starters for my Emerald and Diamond. That's why most arent evolved.
I'm just lucky, I guess. ^_^

ShinyFufu
19th October 2006, 8:33 PM
Wig, have you got any shiny pokemon?

rescue team powerpokes
19th October 2006, 9:00 PM
ok these are my shinys in the order i got them
shiftry< got as a nuzleaf in ruby
crobat< traded a non-shiny milotic for it
psyduck< got by giving my freind my pokemon snap game
tentacruel< same as above^
beautifly< traded one of my extra celebi's for it from jaa

Dragonking
19th October 2006, 9:05 PM
Dragonking, you just got a shiny Houndour and Oddish? CONGRATZ!

I wish, I was just using it as an example.

Kyogre Master how did you get all the legendary dogs shiny??

Lord Scalgon
19th October 2006, 10:25 PM
Do traded shinies count? If so, I'll mention them later.

Strayer
20th October 2006, 1:10 AM
I have a question about breeding shinies... when an egg is made, is it predetermined to be a shiny, or does the chance for it to be a shiny happen right when it hatches?

In other words, could I soft reset right before the egg hatches over and over until it's a shiny?

Dragonking
20th October 2006, 2:47 AM
No I believe its shinyness is determined when you get the egg from the old man.

ShinyFufu
20th October 2006, 3:10 AM
DK, if you can, you should post the updated shiny list every 5 or 10 pages. Just Copy-->Paste, and add the updates. Or I can help, if you need it.

Edit: Other than Kyogre, are there any particular shinies that would go nicely with my current shiny collection?

AerialAce!
20th October 2006, 5:28 AM
I have a question about breeding shinies... when an egg is made, is it predetermined to be a shiny, or does the chance for it to be a shiny happen right when it hatches?

In other words, could I soft reset right before the egg hatches over and over until it's a shiny?

Try it. If you can get different natures and stats, you can get a shiny. No time to test the theory myself, but good luck.

Wig
20th October 2006, 5:55 AM
Wig, have you got any shiny pokemon?
I have a shiny Poochyena, but I'm gonna' trade it to a friend on Wi-Fi when D/P comes out in English. I'm currently SRing for a shiny Kyogre, though. ^^

24. rescue team powerpokes #5 Shiftry, Crobat, Psyduck, Tentacruel, Beautifly

Tony~Jirachi
20th October 2006, 6:43 AM
I forgot to come here a looong time ago when i got my shiny zubat
for your convience

26.Tony~Jirachi #3- Pelipper,Spinda,Crobat

jwla
20th October 2006, 7:39 AM
I have four. A Huntail (which was a Shiny Clamperl) and a Hariyama from Ruby, an Altaria from Emerald, and a Raticate I just caught (well yesterday, now...lol) in Fire Red.

ShinyFufu
20th October 2006, 1:57 PM
The egg's shinyness and other factors are determined when you first get the egg. So no, you cannot "soft reset" for a shiny pokemon to come out of an egg. I've tested it while trying to hatch for a shiny Torchic, I soft reset for about 2 weeks, and it had the exact same nature and stats EVERY time.

uber-olly
20th October 2006, 2:06 PM
Iv got a shiny Mightyena :D
Heres proof if needed:
http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h266/uberolly/Picture65.jpg

Kyogre Master
20th October 2006, 6:07 PM
Kyogre Master how did you get all the legendary dogs shiny??
Traded for Shiny Rikou at a pre-release tourny.
Traded my friend for Shiny Entei.
Shiny Suicune was just luck. First time running into it, it was shiny.

The guy from Pireas
20th October 2006, 7:12 PM
I'vegot 69.And i'm trying to catch some more as we speak.

Nukada
20th October 2006, 7:20 PM
I've got a shiny Poochyama. I was looking for a ralts :-(
And a Carvahna (found while EV training)

ShinyFufu
20th October 2006, 9:50 PM
Kyogre Master, do you have pics of your shinies?

Also, The Guy from Pireas, please explain how/when you got ALL of your shinies.

ZJStress
21st October 2006, 12:18 AM
Got a Shiny Oddish the other day. Only caught it for the sake of it being a shiny.

Jasoun
21st October 2006, 2:32 AM
Though I'm relatively new to the forums, I still tend not to post all that often. And even though I have a couple of boxes of shinies, I also tend not to gloat and stuff. However, this one time... I have to, and I'm trying to get a decent digital cam just so I can show this thing off.

Just a few hours ago, I only needed one more Pokemon to finish the Kanto portion of the Pokedex in my FireRed. So, to do so, I spent the next long while playing the slots. I wasn't even trying for it, but on my first try, a Shiny Porygon, of a modest nature, with pretty decent Sp. Atk values. Can anyone say Special Sweeping PorygonZ when D/P comes out?!

I nearly ruined my trousers I was so happy. ;-;

ShinyFufu
21st October 2006, 2:40 AM
Can you give us the IVs right now? I also got a shiny Porygon though it has a Relaxed nature, but it has a Sp. Atk IV of 31 :) I still haven't decided on whether or not to evolve it into PorygonZ yet...

The Dean of Suds
21st October 2006, 2:48 AM
Just caught a shiny paras in leaf green.

Jasoun
21st October 2006, 3:04 AM
Can you give us the IVs right now? I also got a shiny Porygon though it has a Relaxed nature, but it has a Sp. Atk IV of 31 I still haven't decided on whether or not to evolve it into PorygonZ yet...

Took me a little while to find an easy way to do it, as I generally don't care all that much about IVs, and I'm not too experienced with them (I'm more of a casual gamer, and mainly just trade with my friends). But anyway, this is what legendary.com's calculator is saying.

HP IV: 22 [20 ~ 24] 23%
Attack IV: 31 [31 ~ 31] 0%
Defense IV: 20 [18 ~ 22] 23%
Sp.Atk IV: 28 [27 ~ 30] 31%
Sp.Def IV: 22 [20 ~ 24] 23%
Speed IV: 31 [31 ~ 31] 0%

ShinyFufu
21st October 2006, 3:37 AM
...I hate you. Your shiny Porygon is even better than mine! IIRC, the second highest IV was HP and the third was SDef(HP was 30, SDef was like 22)...

You should totally evolve it into PorygonZ. It has the IVs, the nature, everything...

Lucky bastartd. J/K.

AerialAce!
21st October 2006, 5:47 AM
When Tri Attack is special, that will be one happy Porygon.

Lord Umbreon
21st October 2006, 9:53 PM
i currently have 18 shinies my latest being a slugma

-Discord-
21st October 2006, 10:39 PM
Meh, all I have are Crobat, Salamence and Wigglytuff. 3.

Wig
21st October 2006, 11:49 PM
Lord Umbreon, care to tell us what some of them are? ^^;

28. uber-olly #1 Mightyena

27. Jousan #2 Oddish, Porygon

27. Nukada #2 Poochyena, Carvanha

26. Watertrainer411 #3 Crobat, Salamence, Wigglytuff

26. Tony~Jirachi #3 Pelipper,Spinda,Crobat

24. jwla #4 Huntail, Hariyama, Altaria, Raticate

22. The Dean of Suds #7 Gardevoir, Miltank, Croconaw, Mudkip, Oddish, Banette, Paras

Lord Umbreon
22nd October 2006, 12:59 AM
for Wig:here are all the shinies i have
dugtrio,sandshrew,electabuzz,unown,tyranitar,metag ross,steelix,umbreon,
meganium,victreebel,charizard,slugma,feraligator,g yarados,kingler,dragonite,
arcanine,and absol

kirkeastment
22nd October 2006, 1:04 AM
i just got me a shiny swablu yay!

Lord Umbreon
22nd October 2006, 1:05 AM
congats kirkeastment, how many does that make for you?