PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Hunters Hall of Fame

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

help
25th November 2006, 4:27 AM
All of mine are in my sig. I have gotten 2 more in the past week. Shiny ponyta and shiny crawdaunt. Make that 4 in the past week. I got a shiny milotic off of GTS on diamond and just trade for a shiny eevee. Tomorrow I'm getting a shiny porygon. My shiny count right now is up to 19

Dragonking
25th November 2006, 6:57 AM
So you got a new Duskull in D/P or your evolving your old one??

mrbrightside69
25th November 2006, 2:13 PM
So I was wondering if anyone wanted to trade when D/P comes out in America? I currently have A Camerupt, Corsola, and a Yanma. Pm me if you want.

vinnny
25th November 2006, 2:21 PM
i got no shiny in my games and never ever had one ...........bad luck

King Mario
25th November 2006, 4:15 PM
For the moment can i only remember my Shiny Blastoise, Weedle and Kakuna, but I THINK i has more.

Jibacoil-san
25th November 2006, 6:04 PM
thanks for the add Dragonking. Still searching for Shiny Magnemite/Magneton. Oh yes I found a shiny Electrode in Leafgreen but it used Explosion XP

mrbrightside69
25th November 2006, 7:17 PM
Ok so I've been hunting and hatching eggs all day with not much luck. Right now im going through many Charmander eggs, then ill move on to bulbasaur and thus totodile, or any other johto pokemon. My ultimate goal is to have all the johto shinies, it will be hard but ill try.

dragonzrule
26th November 2006, 6:32 PM
i have a shiny luvdisc and a shiny sceptile
luvdisc:caught while searching for heartscales
sceptile:recieved while starting a scramble challenge
next=shiny charmander (im over 1000 SRs but i havent been counting)

RED_EYES_BLACK_CHARIZARD
28th November 2006, 3:19 AM
I Currently Have 7 Shinys 1 Spinda, 6 Tentacool And 1 Tentacruel :s Ill Trade For Any Other Shiny You Have :)

StaffClock
28th November 2006, 4:41 AM
I Currently Have 7 Shinys 1 Spinda, 6 Tentacool And 1 Tentacruel :s Ill Trade For Any Other Shiny You Have :)

Did u clone those tentacool by any chance?

XTSCarnage
28th November 2006, 4:49 AM
I currently have 3 shinies, Nidoran M, Rhyhorn and Articuno

atlantis_kid99
28th November 2006, 5:13 AM
I have 1 shiny, Voltorb. Before I restarted my Sapphire, I also had a shiny. Voltorb. xD Whenever I get a shiny, it's always Voltorb, somehow.

MacX
28th November 2006, 5:16 AM
Add a Shiny Magnamite that I earned thru trading! It was lv 24 from Mauville. Impish nature

Dark_Steelix
28th November 2006, 5:41 AM
Ahaha Woooo!!!! I can finally update my list here! Add my #11 Shiny, Loudred!!! :D:D:D

RED_EYES_BLACK_CHARIZARD
28th November 2006, 7:03 PM
I Didn't Clone Them They Are All From My Different Games And Always A Tentacool I Was Like Wtf!! When I Got Spinda I Was Very Very Very :@ Because I Hate Him

XTSCarnage
28th November 2006, 7:17 PM
ok, add a shiny zubat to my new collection :D

*cRiTiCaL*hIt*
28th November 2006, 7:17 PM
I've never gotten a shiny, but I might SR for eevee

StaffClock
29th November 2006, 1:11 AM
Add Camerupt to my list :]

Finally got that shiny Numel last night :
Evolved it a few minutes ago :]

Dragon trainer
29th November 2006, 6:00 PM
add me to the list please: Dragon Trainer: shiny drowzee

thanks

XTSCarnage
29th November 2006, 7:18 PM
If its possible, please add me to the list, i have 4 shines currently, all listed above. Im going for anything in the power plant and new mauwile.

silver
29th November 2006, 7:23 PM
I have my shiny..

Deoxy
Charizard
Donphan
Venasuar
Chimeco(Sp?)
Gloom(soon to be evolved with a sun stone)
Gyrados(not in G/S/C)
Charmander(just out of the egg)
Ursarang(Sp?)
Crobat
Wobafett(Sp?)
Milotic
i think i have more too, cant wait for d/p so i can trade half of them XD

lady_poke
30th November 2006, 1:04 AM
I have 1 shiny Mawile! That's all, though...

Inazuma
30th November 2006, 1:07 AM
I got a new shiny,Its a lotad,currently lombre.

liam
30th November 2006, 1:14 AM
me got 3 linoone,bellosom,and whismur

Edit: I got a shiny zubat at cities put it on thy holy list

shinypokemon
30th November 2006, 4:02 AM
I got two shinies, a green golbat and a yellow mightyena

Dragonking
1st December 2006, 5:10 AM
I'll update on Sat. around 7pm.

Pepsi_Plunge
1st December 2006, 12:57 PM
Is this topic only about the GBA games?

Dragonking
1st December 2006, 6:30 PM
No It includes the GCube games and DS games. 3rd and 4th Generations.

Pepsi_Plunge
1st December 2006, 10:57 PM
So you can had 3 Eevees(legit) a Porygon a Sneasel and my Beldum evolved to Metagross.

kirkeastment
1st December 2006, 11:07 PM
^ you would almost certainly need to prove that those eevees are legit with camera proof, becasue you can only get one per FR/LG game

The Unown Water Master
1st December 2006, 11:53 PM
Shinies? Meh, don't care much for them..... but.....

Would a Shiny Unown Alphabet (All 28) get me somewhere on that list?

Pepsi_Plunge
2nd December 2006, 1:05 AM
^ you would almost certainly need to prove that those eevees are legit with camera proof, becasue you can only get one per FR/LG game

I have a friend that has one on Emerald and then he cloned them and traded to me after transferirng by Pal Park they are cloned from is legit Eevee so they are equal , equal to Legit is Legit lol.

P.S: I never had a Hacked pokemon so i wouldnt acept the Eevees if they were hacked , and i dont have a camera to show you the eevees sorry.

ShinyFufu
2nd December 2006, 4:07 AM
I got shiny Latios! Bold nature(need help with a nickname)

Alzi
2nd December 2006, 4:22 AM
you can call him Boldi lol or just call it shiny latios

ShinyManafi
2nd December 2006, 4:34 AM
Can I get added, I have 5 shinies, 3x Zigzagoons, Pelipper, Golbat

Negi-BozuŽ
2nd December 2006, 5:27 AM
Can I get updated? I got another 2 shinys a 2nd Pikachu & a shiny Bellsprout

So now I have

Xatu
Vileplume
Pikachu #1
Gyarados
Bellsprout
Pikachu # 2 ( Evolved to Raichu)

Thanks
~Negi-BozuŽ

The Unown Water Master
2nd December 2006, 5:33 AM

I'll repeat.......

DarkSpectrum
2nd December 2006, 1:59 PM

I'll repeat.......

do you have them? and can you provide photo proof?

crobat commander
2nd December 2006, 4:08 PM
i got a shiny:

flygon#1 1st
magneton 2nd
spinda 3rd
hypno 4th
dewgong 5th
dodrio 6th
linoone 7th
fearow 8th
flygon#2 9th
trapinch 10th (this one was cloned does that count?)
Zubat 11th (caught it 10mins ago)

so thats 11 if you count the cloned trapinch and ive seen a shiny growlith in the battle pyramid (grr) but i know that doesn't count

PokeShinyMaster
2nd December 2006, 8:04 PM
Update! I just got a Shiny Golbat! While training my Shiny Espeon.

pokeshinymaniac #19 Latest:Golbat.

BTW Dragonking a won the race. Remeber? Who was gonna reach 19 shinies first.

help
3rd December 2006, 4:35 AM
Has anyone updated this recently? I've gotten quite a lot of shinies since I was last here. Look in my sig to see which ones.

dragon93
3rd December 2006, 6:25 AM
How come everyone has a linoone or zigzagoon? and they said sumthing about through the berry glitch ? whats that?

Black Widow
3rd December 2006, 6:27 AM
Linoone and Zigzagoon are common shinies because they are common pokemon. Plus shiyn Zigzagoons were given away at Gamestop.

bn123
3rd December 2006, 9:26 AM
i have 50 shiny Milotics. Cost me a fortune, luck and lots of time

Pokedex_filler
3rd December 2006, 9:51 AM
have you got proof?

Flareon Flame
3rd December 2006, 10:52 AM
I have just the one - A Shiny Tentacruel. I did have a Shiny Raticate on Silver though, but obviously those days are over.

Sceptile_rules06
3rd December 2006, 12:04 PM
hey everyone my shinies are:

ruby:rayquaza (sr), vulpix (random)
sapphire: walrein (found as spheal in shoal cave)

put me on list please!!!!!!!!!!!

supersousaphone
4th December 2006, 2:42 AM
Just got an Abra... that brings me up to 15. :)

Adventurous
4th December 2006, 3:19 PM
I caught Shiny Mewtwo. XD
Now I have 2 shiny pokemon with my Shiny Crobat.

MJOLNIR
4th December 2006, 9:19 PM
i know this sounds impossable but its true i have all 386 pokemon shiny it took me a [B]very[B] long time to do it.every day since the 3rd gen games came out i searched for shinys whenever i wasnt in school.finnaly i just got the last one mew from the toys r us event.

kirkeastment
4th December 2006, 9:30 PM
^picture proof please even if its only of 200 of them then we may believe you

MJOLNIR
4th December 2006, 9:39 PM
^picture proof please even if its only of 200 of them then we may believe you

ok but i dunno how to post a pic of em. if u tell me how i will post a pic of all of em

help
4th December 2006, 9:52 PM
i know this sounds impossable but its true i have all 386 pokemon shiny it took me a [B]very[B] long time to do it.every day since the 3rd gen games came out i searched for shinys whenever i wasnt in school.finnaly i just got the last one mew from the toys r us event.

He obviously hacked them or he's lieing. No one can get all of them. It takes usually 1 week of good soft reseting to get a shiny. So if you spent all of your time since the release of the 3rd generation games hunting shinies you would only have about 150-250 shinies at most which is assuming you found one each week. Also I'm pretty sure no shiny mews were given out at the Toys R Us give away. Some pictures would be nice to prove what you're saying.

MJOLNIR
4th December 2006, 9:57 PM
He obviously hacked them or he's lieing. No one can get all of them. It takes usually 1 week of good soft reseting to get a shiny. So if you spent all of your time since the release of the 3rd generation games hunting shinies you would only have about 150-250 shinies at most which is assuming you found one each week. Also I'm pretty sure no shiny mews were given out at the Toys R Us give away. Some pictures would be nice to prove what you're saying.

i didnt just search for em i also traded and at the toys r us event theodds were the same as findin one in the wild i just happend to be lucky.and i would post pics if i new how.so if someone tells me how ill post pics of each and every one dependig on how long it takes

PokeTau
4th December 2006, 10:32 PM
I have two: Shiny zubat and shiny aipom

kirkeastment
4th December 2006, 10:54 PM
ok but i dunno how to post a pic of em. if u tell me how i will post a pic of all of em

do you haev a digital camera or a camcorder if so take a picture with it and then connect it to your computer and then upload the picture to a host like imagevenue

Cor
4th December 2006, 11:34 PM
Can someone add that I have a Shiny Bulbasaur and Harriyamma and Beautifly

Walk The Rain
5th December 2006, 5:18 AM
Ive got quite a few shinies obtained through trades wtih people who have sadly given up on pokemon..
Blaziken, Swellow, Metagross, Grovyle, Scizor, Delcatty, Sceptile, Groudon, Typhlosion, Croconaw, Umbreon, Latios, Sableye, Donphan, Gengar, Charizard, Heracross, Quagsire, Combusken, Milotic, Swampert, Marshtomp, Blastoise and Meganium.

24 total I guess thats not too bad.

Zoshi
5th December 2006, 7:29 AM
I have a shiny Crobat ^^. It seems that they are quite common with shiny collectors. It's still cool anyway.

XTSCarnage
6th December 2006, 2:48 AM
Update, just caught shiny voltorb in Ruby.

the_fifth_horseman
6th December 2006, 3:48 PM
hunting for a shiny swablu in my emerald version, started yesterday

ScorpionX
6th December 2006, 4:05 PM
Latest porygon z, but could you also add

snorunt, exeggutor, aron, mewtwo, crobat, linoone, ludicolo, relicanth, corsola, unown n, steelix, latios, and minun please? the latios and minun i caught last week, the rest were traded with me at the tenth anniversery event.

StaffClock
7th December 2006, 4:09 AM
Does anyone ever actually update this list?

Cor
7th December 2006, 4:47 AM
Yeah but it's like every 2 weeks or something.

The Wizard of LOZ
7th December 2006, 7:07 AM
I am way too noobie I only have two shiny groudon and a used to have a shiny rattata.

Bad Skitty
7th December 2006, 7:41 AM
i didnt just search for em i also traded and at the toys r us event theodds were the same as findin one in the wild i just happend to be lucky.and i would post pics if i new how.so if someone tells me how ill post pics of each and every one dependig on how long it takes

except for the fact nintendo released a statement saying no shiny mews were released.

you can make a legit looking pokemon in 5 mins using pokemon maker. anyone offering 'any shiny and 'any pokemon' is using this nasty little cheat program to rip people off. doubt anyone will believe your bragging about having all the pokemon as shinys because at the moment it is impossible to get them all.

DarkSpectrum
7th December 2006, 1:58 PM

except for the fact nintendo released a statement saying no shiny mews were released.

you can make a legit looking pokemon in 5 mins using pokemon maker. anyone offering 'any shiny and 'any pokemon' is using this nasty little cheat program to rip people off. doubt anyone will believe your bragging about having all the pokemon as shinys because at the moment it is impossible to get them all.

And here it is:

Message(#6851-000525-0419\5250419)

Hello,

Thanks for writing! From all of the information that we have on the promotion, only the regular Mew was listed as a giveaway. If we hear any new promotions regarding a blue Mew, we will post the information on our website at www.nintendo.com.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
Kurt Wagner

Negi-BozuŽ
8th December 2006, 4:59 AM
UPDATE

Can I get updated? since the last time I posted here I have gotten 3 other Shiny pokemon: Bellsprout, 2nd Pikachu(Did not clone found in Power Plant) , Magby.

So now My collection is

EDIT: I got another shiny and lost one so now my collection is like this.

Xatu
Vileplume
Gyarados
Pikachu
Bellsprout
Magby
Rayquaza ( Caught in Emerald)

I know its not easy to update this so take your time :)

Thanks
~Negi-BozuŽ

misinigo65
8th December 2006, 5:09 AM
i have got 4
Persian[ you cant really tell the diff between a reg one]
Golem
Typhlosion
lileep [never bothered to evolve it]

Dragonking
8th December 2006, 6:20 AM
I'm in the middle of finishing up the semester. Two weeks until finals so you guys are going to have to be more patient.

XTSCarnage
8th December 2006, 7:51 AM
Updated, another voltorb. If i feel like it ill evolve it to electrode but i dont see that happening until i get magnemite.

PokeShinyMaster
8th December 2006, 7:28 PM
I'd like to update.

PokeShinyManiac #20 Latest: Swablu

Also, hey it's not that easy to update that list(I know I've tried), so please stop telling Dragonking that updates are needed, he will update it as soon as he can and as he said he is buzy at the moment.

Thanks.

Sirius
8th December 2006, 9:07 PM
I got two, spinda and crobat.
Maybe i should go shinyhunting!!?!?!

The Wizard of LOZ
9th December 2006, 4:40 AM
Has everyone else experienced the @#^$* of the first poocheyana being shiny because I have.

Brandon96
9th December 2006, 4:58 AM
i got a shiny articuno n my brothers FR i found it and caught it and we share the game!

the_fifth_horseman
9th December 2006, 4:29 PM
no luck with the shiny swablu yet, i got my ruby back this morning so i have been SRing to get a shiny mudkip. but i'd like to get this right, if i'm trying to get a shiny starter, the pokemon should be shiny when it comes out of the pokeball at the start of the battle with the poochyena?

Dark_Steelix
9th December 2006, 7:55 PM
:D lol joy. I got my 12th shiny yesterday, a Shuppet!:D Now I literally have a dozen shinies :p Heh I don't mind if the list isn't updated anytime soon. Its the holidays and stuff so people are busy, not to mention school related obligations and such.

the_w0lf
10th December 2006, 7:18 PM
i dont have enough to post a banner but i have quite the collection haha
victreebel
hitmonchan(traded from my brothers dust collecting game)
slowbro
pidgeotto(caught on one of the islands lv47)
and my least fav a shiny furret.
this is my LG list

help
10th December 2006, 9:44 PM
I have what like 26 shinies now. Last time this was updated I had only 15. Look in my sig for the shinies I have. My newest ones are charizard, dragonite, and diaruga.

AgainstMe!
10th December 2006, 10:56 PM
yeah boi. two new shinies, mightyena and zubat, soon to be crobat. when u finally update this thing, i have those 2 plus shiny groudon and wingull for a grand total of 4.

still S/R ing for shiny treecko, up around 700 now.

ShinyFufu
11th December 2006, 4:15 AM
I have what like 26 shinies now. Last time this was updated I had only 15. Look in my sig for the shinies I have. My newest ones are charizard, dragonite, and diaruga.

What is your shiniy Diaruga's nature?

Juan87
11th December 2006, 12:51 PM
my newst shinny just caught today was level 15 koffing in fiery pathnow i have to shinys both spinda and now a koffing

matrix_Logic
11th December 2006, 10:44 PM
I've given all of my shinies away, except for 9 of them.

The ones that remain are Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Wartortle, Blastoise, and Latias.
*coughCCcough*
Anyways, yes. So if you don't get one by the time I get whatever to trade it, be my guest.

I am still on the hunt for a shiny Squirtle. Then I will retire from shiny hunting!

Reduce my count to 9, thar DK!

ShinyFufu
11th December 2006, 10:46 PM
Why would you give all those shinies away?

lol, just so you know, no matter how many shinies you give away, I'll always be jealous of your shiny Latias.

It has a Rash nature, right?

matrix_Logic
11th December 2006, 10:50 PM
Yup yup, Rash it is.

I don't know. I just wanted the first Pokemon, y'know.

Nostalgia has gotten the better of me I suppose...

ShinyFufu
11th December 2006, 10:55 PM
Will you continue shiny hunting in D/P?

I won't bother trying to persuade you not to retire from shiny hunting, but you seem pretty intent on retiring.

matrix_Logic
11th December 2006, 10:58 PM
No, I won't, and thank you. I am very intent.

Just quickly updating my status I suppose.

Anaya
12th December 2006, 4:51 AM
Well it's not much, but I'm proud =]]
Aggron
Pelliper [Latest]

lukario_79
12th December 2006, 4:59 AM
in only have one:
Flygon originally trapinch caught in the desert place in emerald

Shine
12th December 2006, 6:04 AM
Updating, I got two more shinies:
~Zapdos,
~and Pichu.

Mastertrainer
12th December 2006, 7:58 AM
yay 59shiny!
ive never seen this thread^^

PokeShinyMaster
12th December 2006, 5:17 PM
Oops. Update again.

PokeShinyManiac #21 Latest: Camerupt

Thanks.^^

supersousaphone
12th December 2006, 10:16 PM
Caught a shiny Latias which brings me up to 17.

My shinies since the last update: Alakazam, Tangela, Latias.

ScorpionX
12th December 2006, 11:16 PM
Could you add a shiny paras to my total as well as the the other shinies i posted here please? thanks

help
13th December 2006, 12:54 AM
What is your shiniy Diaruga's nature?

It's japanese so I have no clue what its nature is. But anyways my 2 newest shinies are miltank and surskit. That puts my count up to I think 28. Count the ones in my sig.

warnerbroman
14th December 2006, 9:52 PM
hey I want one too so Is it true that a shiny ditto can make shiny pokemon

AerialAce!
14th December 2006, 9:54 PM
hey I want one too so Is it true that a shiny ditto can make shiny pokemon

I PM'd someone who had one (can't remember who...) but it transforms into shinies. I bet Mew does, too...

warnerbroman
14th December 2006, 10:10 PM
no i mean for breeding

AerialAce!
14th December 2006, 10:14 PM
When breeding, the shinyness of the parent Pokémon does not influence the shinyness of the baby in any way... not even using a Ditto.

warnerbroman
14th December 2006, 10:18 PM
I just wasted 20 min

help
14th December 2006, 10:25 PM
I got 2 new shinies today which puts my shiny count up to 30. The 2 new shinies are ............ drum roll please........... LATIOS AND LATIAS from Korinku.

Snairyu
14th December 2006, 10:29 PM
Hmm... May as well put myself in this thread, I have a few shinies.

I have;

2x Tentacool (One from ruby, one from emerald)
1x Tentacruel (Cloned emeralds Tentacool and evolved it)
1x Spinda
1x Sableye
3x Zubat (2 from FR, 1 from Sapphire)
1x Golbat (Cloned Sapphire Zubat and evolved)
1x Crobat (Cloned shining Golbat and evolved)
1x Grimer
1x Muk (Cloned + evolved Grimer)
1x Exploud (Recieved from lakeside event for a Jirachi)
1x Oddish
1x Gloom (Cloned + evolved from Oddish)
1x Vileplume (Cloned + evolved from Gloom)
1x Bellossom (Same as Vileplume)
1x Carvanha (Hunted for 19 days)
1x Sharpedo (Not my Carvanhas cloned evo)
1x Bulbasaur (Hunted for 13 days)
1x Ivysaur (Cloned + evolved)
1x Venusaur (Cloned + evolved)
1x Doduo (Hunted for 3 days)
1x Dodrio (Cloned + evolved)
1x Wailmer
1x Wailord (Cloned + evolved)

Done.

matrix_Logic
14th December 2006, 10:39 PM
Reduce me count to 8 please...

Didn't really want the Latias so I ditched it on a fellow player.

Toodles......*is sorry for saying toodles*

ShinyFufu
14th December 2006, 10:44 PM
What do you mean "ditched"?

help
14th December 2006, 10:47 PM
What do you mean "ditched"?

Hey I saw your sig and I have the shiny your hunting. Maybe I'll give it to you for a good deal. Pm me if interested.

PokeShinyMaster
15th December 2006, 12:20 AM
Hmm... May as well put myself in this thread, I have a few shinies.

I have;

2x Tentacool (One from ruby, one from emerald)
1x Tentacruel (Cloned emeralds Tentacool and evolved it)
1x Spinda
1x Sableye
3x Zubat (2 from FR, 1 from Sapphire)
1x Golbat (Cloned Sapphire Zubat and evolved)
1x Crobat (Cloned shining Golbat and evolved)
1x Grimer
1x Muk (Cloned + evolved Grimer)
1x Exploud (Recieved from lakeside event for a Jirachi)
1x Oddish
1x Gloom (Cloned + evolved from Oddish)
1x Vileplume (Cloned + evolved from Gloom)
1x Bellossom (Same as Vileplume)
1x Carvanha (Hunted for 19 days)
1x Sharpedo (Not my Carvanhas cloned evo)
1x Bulbasaur (Hunted for 13 days)
1x Ivysaur (Cloned + evolved)
1x Venusaur (Cloned + evolved)
1x Doduo (Hunted for 3 days)
1x Dodrio (Cloned + evolved)
1x Wailmer
1x Wailord (Cloned + evolved)

Done.
Clones don't count.

Snairyu #14 Tentacool, Tentacruel, Spinda, Sableye, Zubat, Golbat, Crobat, Muk, Exploud, Vileplume, Sharpedo, Venusaur, Dodrio, Wailord.

help
15th December 2006, 1:19 AM
Clones don't count.

Snairyu #14 Tentacool, Tentacruel, Spinda, Sableye, Zubat, Golbat, Crobat, Muk, Exploud, Vileplume, Sharpedo, Venusaur, Dodrio, Wailord.

Nice shinies. I'm jealous of the torkoal, mewtwo, suicune and metagross.

Red
15th December 2006, 3:02 AM
I have like 10

(A LOT of soft-resets)>>Sceptile, Marshtromp, Blaziken, Charizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Pidgeot, Electrode, Scizor, and Seviper

nikoflores
15th December 2006, 8:02 PM
Hello, I got an shiny unown and a girafarig one and also a manitne,^_^, so I now have 12 shinies, I got the girafarig lots of weeks ago, I just can't find this thread, I got the other 2 shnies yesterday and the day before,^_^

K3v1n
17th December 2006, 12:59 AM
I have gotten two new shinies! A polywhirl and a Tentacool .I'll let you know when they evolve.

SapphireWonder
17th December 2006, 7:09 PM
I had a shiny magikarp until I traded it
Does it still count?
I had it in the Elite 4 so I have proof I used to have it

Dark_Steelix
17th December 2006, 11:25 PM
Lol forgot to post here before :p I caught my 13th shiny yesterday, Latios!!!

Aero142
18th December 2006, 12:33 AM
I have 6, Shiny Wobbuffet, Unown V, Poochyena, Mightyena, Cradily, and Medicham.

Deucalion
18th December 2006, 1:03 PM
19 shinies from various games

1.Swellow
2.Raichu
3.Camerupt
4.Lanturn
5.Linoone
6.Breloom
7&8.Electrode x2 (not cloned)
9.Gyarados (not G/S/C Lake of Rage)
10.Sukutanku
11.Perap
12.Spinda
13.Fearow
14.Jynx
15.Weaville
16.Charizard
17.Articuno
18.Salamence
19.Nidorino (going to evolve him soon)

If you include Shinies I no longer have, I have had a total of 26 shinies.

20.Yanma (traded for my shiny Sukutanku)
21.Ivysaur (traded for my shiny Articuno)
22.Octillery (Don't know what happened to him. I think I traded him for a non-shiny Deoxys)
24.Togetic (Accidentally deleted when I started a new game)
25.Skarmory (I have traded him to my friend so my friend can get his Pokerus. He will return to me soon)
26.Trapinch (See Togetic)

So that is 26 shinies. Where does that rank me?

Sceptile_rules06
18th December 2006, 5:03 PM
Another shiny for me, (Adamant) *smiling* Registeel!!!

TEAMKOTTONMOUTH
18th December 2006, 6:59 PM
i dont get how u guys have so many shinies, i mean i play all time durin work (8hours) and at nites doing "pickup" runs for proteins/rare candy and ev train ingame and ive never seen one :(

Sceptile_rules06
18th December 2006, 7:01 PM
It's all luck, TEAMKOTTONMOUTH!

help
19th December 2006, 1:14 AM
Look in my sig for my newest ones. I have a total of 37, but I can't fit them all in my sig.

Expert Evan
19th December 2006, 3:25 AM
Here's an update of my shiny posession:

Hatched: magby, snorlax, salamence, phanpy
Caught: pelipper, pidgeot, wingull, zigzagoon

Obtained in trade: deoxys, crobat, gyarados, sandshrew, makuhita
Cloned and evolved: magmar, linoone, sandslash, hariyama, donphan

warpy
19th December 2006, 6:14 AM
update
i caught a shiny spinda

i now have a shiny
spinda
tentacruel
dustox
crobat

Divinity_123
19th December 2006, 6:19 PM
OMG! I 17 shinies!
Recent: Wailmer

Gyarados
Milotic
Metang
Wurmple
Dustox
Ratata
Rhydon
Wailmer
Draognair
Dragonite
Dragonair (Yes, I caught three shiny Dratini in FR)
Crobat
Blaziken
Sceptile
Swampert
Gardevoir
Machamp

Ivyon
19th December 2006, 8:17 PM
Can you please add 3 to my shiny total? Parukia, golbat (both got in a trade), and sheimi.

Thanks.

FireEmblemAddict
19th December 2006, 9:41 PM
I'd like to be added to the list. :)

I have two: Aipom and Solrock.

warnerbroman
20th December 2006, 3:03 AM
It's all luck, TEAMKOTTONMOUTH!
lady luck must have sex you yall cuz I went 18 HRS AND NO SHINY

i JUST FIGURED OUT i COULD use my 999:59 sapphire to go shiny hunting but nothing! now 19

XTSCarnage
20th December 2006, 8:32 AM
Shiny #7 for me is another voltorb :(

Shiny Machamp Trainer "B"
20th December 2006, 9:01 AM
My first was Krabby, which has evolved into Kingler.
Second was Bellsprout, which has evolved into Victreebell.
------------------Those were in Leafgreen---------------------------------
Third was Geodude, which has evolved into Golem.
Last was Hariyama, which has strangely not yet evolved
------------------Those were in Emerald-----------------------------------

GardeBoy
20th December 2006, 3:58 PM
i have a shiny azumarill. ive been playing for years and i finally got one other than red gyarados

supersousaphone
22nd December 2006, 4:28 AM
Got a shiny Seviper from a friend, bringing me to 18 shinies.

Shinies since last update: Alakazam, Tangela, Latias, and Seviper.

Sapphire luvr
22nd December 2006, 7:10 PM
My 7th shiny is an Articuno and my Charmander is now a Chariard .

edit: Tentacool's a Tentacruel and Zubat's a Crobat.

weakestlink33
24th December 2006, 6:03 PM
I have 2 shinies- zigzagoon and linoone (both from the gamestop event)...I'm really close to completing the national dex though, and once I do, I might begin shiny hunting like you guys and get a few more :)

EDIT: These are currently both on my ruby version (Im not sure if this info is needed.lol :P)

Dark SpOOn Bender
24th December 2006, 6:05 PM
The only shiny i have ever cuaght was a shiny roselia from my ruby version which is now in emerald...I feel special

Eye-Pod
25th December 2006, 6:09 AM
Ive been playing for about 3 years eversince my friend traded me his Ruby game for and old star wars game i had. now i have Ruby, Emerald, Firered and Leafgrean and my only shiny pokemon i ever caught was a shiny barbouch named Slim from victory raod. I cloned it and eveolved one of them but heres the real one--> http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/avatars/shinyrs/128.gif

bluekartkid147
25th December 2006, 4:08 PM
I have 4....

Dratini (Hatched on route 112 on Ruby)
Charmander (Hatched in Ruby Lavaridge Town)
Mew (Emerald Faraway Island) Woot! I have proof it's not fake
Rayquaza (Emerald Sky Pillar) After hours of soft resetting...

ShadowTiger
25th December 2006, 9:57 PM
I have 4....

Dratini (Hatched on route 112 on Ruby)
Charmander (Hatched in Ruby Lavaridge Town)
Mew (Emerald Faraway Island) Woot! I have proof it's not fake
Rayquaza (Emerald Sky Pillar) After hours of soft resetting...

Enlighten me on this 'emerald faraway island'

Grass Guardian
25th December 2006, 10:27 PM
I just caught a Shiney Aipom yesterday in the Safari zone. I was surprised I did. I was so sure he would run away. He broke out like 5 times, but I caught him in the end. He's got a crappy nature, so I figure I'll just evolve him in D/P and just use him for contests. That is assuming my stupid emerald doesn't decide to delete itself before I can transfer him to a safe cartridge.

Grass Guardian: 1

Shiny pokemon lover
25th December 2006, 11:59 PM
Hello. I have 5 shinies.
Machop, NidoranM, and Seel ( Firered )
Nincada ( Ruby )
Wingull ( Emerald )

I use my shinies only for contests, since I am not sure if want to evolve them or not. I am afraid for cloning too.

bluekartkid147
26th December 2006, 12:32 AM
Enlighten me on this 'emerald faraway island

Hmmm? What are you saying?'

Sniper123
26th December 2006, 1:24 AM
I have only two a Marill and a Carvanha, both while Ev training

Muilti
26th December 2006, 1:43 AM
Can you please add 3 to my shiny total? Parukia, golbat (both got in a trade), and sheimi.

Thanks.

Were talking about emerald not Dp

Ivyon
26th December 2006, 2:20 AM
Were talking about emerald not Dp

DP counts also, if you don't believe me:

30. Ivyon #4 Machop, Marill, Fuwante, Eevee

Why would my fuwante be counted if it was only R/S/E/FR/LG?

Btw, please add heracross to my total, bringing it to 8.

DarkSpectrum
26th December 2006, 4:01 AM
Well... I finally came across a shiny latias on southern island.....
unfortunately due to my forgetfullness i forgot to trade my masterball back to that game and also the fact i kept scoring critical hits with thunderbolt and not getting any paralysis on it, it fainted.
Now that I finally have had an in-person view of it, I will not give up until I have that Beautiful gold coloured Latias.

StaffClock
26th December 2006, 4:04 AM
Tentacruel,Crobat,Pelliper,Camerupt

Can u update it...its been like 3 weeks since iv'e gotten that Camerupt.

Oh damn...missed ouy on shiny Latias...damn that would kill me :/

Shine
26th December 2006, 4:56 AM
Updating, got a Shiny Brave Magikarp. Get Shiny Onix too through breeding.
So, two new shinies for me.

TiB
26th December 2006, 7:20 PM
Hi

I've got 4 shinies

1 Walrein
1 Dragonite
1 Eevee
1 Golbat

ShinyFufu
27th December 2006, 1:49 AM
Well... I finally came across a shiny latias on southern island.....
unfortunately due to my forgetfullness i forgot to trade my masterball back to that game and also the fact i kept scoring critical hits with thunderbolt and not getting any paralysis on it, it fainted.
Now that I finally have had an in-person view of it, I will not give up until I have that Beautiful gold coloured Latias.

OMG...I'm SOOOO SORRY that happened to you...shiny Latias is my favorite shiny, too, it really is beautiful...glad that I remembered to transfer a Master ball to my game for when I see it. You see, I've been hunting for Latias for over two months now, and I'd hate to make it faint because I couldn't catch it correctly. How long have you been hunting for it?

Sceptile_rules06
27th December 2006, 12:17 PM
2 new shinies:

Linoone (found shiny Zigzagoon while looking for shiny Ralts)
Electabuzz ( traded for the SECOND Zigzagoon I found)

That takes me up to 5!

Shinies: Walrein, Lombre, Registeel, Linoone, Electabuzz

Tuatara
28th December 2006, 2:41 AM
Well, I have a total of 9 different shiny Pokemon. All were caught legitimately, but I have made clones. The shinies I possess are as follows (In order obtained) : Plusle, Lunatone, Exeggcute (Now Exeggutor), Oddish (Now Bellosom), Regice, Diglett (Now Dugtrio), Pidgey (Now Pidgeot), Raticate, and the latest Electrike (Now Manectric). So nine for me in all. Add me to the list! ^_^

Cor
28th December 2006, 3:26 AM
When will the list update?

kill and run
28th December 2006, 9:57 AM
well i got a new shiny it is a pikachu so i am at eight or nine i am not sure wait until my banner is updated to non cloned shinys then wii lol will see

lukario_79
28th December 2006, 10:09 AM
I've got one shiny pokemon:

Trapinch(now Flygon)found while looking for cacnea

kill and run
28th December 2006, 10:11 AM
i always wanted a flygon good one there buddy

Sceptile_rules06
28th December 2006, 6:09 PM
Another one for me, Huntail in a trade!

weakestlink33
28th December 2006, 9:48 PM
I just got my third shiny (and first one not from an event), SHINY DRATINI!!! I cloned it for the dragonair, and dragonite so they don't count towards my hall of fame numbers, but I do have three legit shinies- Zigzagoon, Linoone, and now DRATINI

Not bad for a newbie shiny hunter...right? Well, now I will start hunting abra and magicarp :)

PS: My shiny total is now 3 for those who don't want to read this whole thing :)

Expert Evan
28th December 2006, 10:03 PM
Well folks, I just noticed this topic has not been updated in almost an entire month and Dragonking last posted something 2 weeks ago. I'll be surprised if this gets updated again anytime soon.

Cor
28th December 2006, 10:54 PM
Okay I have
Silcoon
Beautifly
Makuhita
Squirtle
Bulbasaur

weakestlink33
29th December 2006, 1:18 AM
OMG! I just got my second shiny of the day- Abra

This brings my shiny total up to four (abra, zigzagoon, dratini, and linoone) plus the 4 clones that I made for evolved forms, but they dont count in this forum :P

So I have 8 shinies, but only 4 count here :)

Cor
29th December 2006, 1:20 AM
No it counts as all 8

weakestlink33
29th December 2006, 1:30 AM
No it counts as all 8

O really? WOW! I thought if you cloned to get evolved forms, only the original counts...Thanks for telling me though :)...YAY! I have 8 shinies (and to think I only had 2 this morning :P)

Ivyon
29th December 2006, 1:35 AM
No it counts as all 8

Clones: If you catch a shiny and clone it only the original shiny will be counted. If you trade for a cloned shiny that shiny will be counted as long as it is not cloned again to increase your count or get all the evolutions.

Clones don't count.

Cor
29th December 2006, 1:40 AM
Pidgey=Shiny=I just caught it

weakestlink33
29th December 2006, 1:54 AM
Clones don't count.

Thats what I thought, but now I feel bad after getting so excited.lol :P

miken park
29th December 2006, 4:00 AM
I'll join in. I have 29, but I can't be bothered reseting or hatching for any. My last was Sneasel, about 2 months ago. =/

Lord Scalgon
29th December 2006, 4:05 AM
In case if my shiny count wasn't updated, I have these:

Butterfree, Golbat, Crobat, Persian, Linoone, Dustox, and Pelipper.

That's 7 so far for me. I'm sure I haven't missed any...

Sim
29th December 2006, 8:20 PM
Today, my shiny total has increased to 20 ^_^
I caught a second shiny Sandshrew (would have preferred Ekans but it was LeafGreen so...) It is now Sandslash because otherwise I would have had 2 Sandshrew and that just wouldn't do~

Its Jolly and is male for those who care. Was found on Route 4.

Mega Weavile
29th December 2006, 8:42 PM
I have 1 Shiny Tentacruel, can you put my name on the list?

Lucas!
29th December 2006, 9:13 PM
I'll have a go how is 31

battlefrontiertrainer
29th December 2006, 11:45 PM
I had an exexcutor lv 27 right now

Frogmaster15
30th December 2006, 10:43 AM
I'm missing a whole bunch of shinies, so now i'm down to 8.

kill and run
30th December 2006, 3:20 PM
ok to update me since i caught pikachu

i got
charizard
nidoking
pikachu
paras
sableye
poochyena
azumarril
electrike

so that is 8

weakestlink33
30th December 2006, 3:46 PM
Why do you have others in your siggy then? I notice that the ones not listed are in red, so are those the ones you are hunting or something?

kill and run
30th December 2006, 4:01 PM
Why do you have others in your siggy then? I notice that the ones not listed are in red, so are those the ones you are hunting or something?

yes those are the ones i am hunting but i have to update it

kirkeastment
30th December 2006, 6:08 PM
I'll have a go how is 31

you can't just give a number you have to list them all and if possible give pictures of legendaries{if you have any}

supersousaphone
31st December 2006, 7:19 AM
I caught a Magnemite today in the Power Plant in Firered... my shiny count is now 19.

Shinies since last update: Alakazam, Tangela, Latias, Seviper, and Magneton.

Pokemonger49777
31st December 2006, 6:36 PM
I have Eevee, it's evolutions, and a smeargle. I hope to find a chiny beldum soon, though.

Super_Trainer
31st December 2006, 6:42 PM
My shinies:

Magikarp evolved into Gyrados
Groudon
Poocheana evolved into Mighteana

Thats pretty much it.

Controller of Flames
1st January 2007, 11:41 PM
I caught a shint Wishmur to go with my shiny Primeape.

Pete the Unstoppable
2nd January 2007, 12:46 AM
I got 3 Shiny Diglett's check my thread for their stats, they are up for trade too, so if you got promos (except Jirachi, I'm getting that disk), please lemme know ^_^. And Ho-Oh too.

supersousaphone
2nd January 2007, 3:39 AM
My friend traded me a shiny Swellow... my shiny count is now 20.

Shinies since last update: Alakazam, Tangela, Latias, Seviper, Magneton, and Swellow.

kirkeastment
2nd January 2007, 3:12 PM
just got myself a shiny torkoal while shiny hunting in fiery path

my third shiny and their all on my emerald game

yay

Sceptile Leaf Blade
2nd January 2007, 5:16 PM
I only have two shineys, a shiney pidgey and a shiney gloom

DChiuch
3rd January 2007, 3:57 AM
My number of shinies has grown since my last update. I now have 4.

1. Doduo
2. Spearow
3. Swinub
4. Tentacool

Skeletim
3rd January 2007, 7:43 AM
I have 4 shinies...
1. Rapidash
2. Manetric
3. Bellosom
4. Crobat

pelican
3rd January 2007, 11:23 AM
New post for a new shiney : Magikarp, yesterday at 9 PM on my emerald game. :)

I will update my sig later.

Edit : 31st : Carvanha on friday 5th january.

TiagoGR
3rd January 2007, 6:25 PM
I have one shiny in my Leaf Green (a Shiny Beedrill) and one in my Ruby (a Shiny Slaking).

Inazuma
3rd January 2007, 10:04 PM
I have gotten new shinies since I was last here...
totodile
mudkip
squirtle
gyarados
latios
And I see u didnt put my duskull,typhlosion,snorlax,or my ludicolo on there so add those too plz.

Curiousity And the Cat
3rd January 2007, 10:10 PM
I got 7 shinies,

1.Magicarp
2.Gyrados
3.Swablu
4.Altaria
5. Caterpie
6.Metapod
7.Butterfree

(All not evolved, but when I catch one, I clone it 5 times, then evolve it.)

EeveePower
4th January 2007, 3:20 AM
First post here , might aswell join the hof ^_^

15:
pidgey
raticate
Oddish
haunter
sentret
krabby
tangela
tentacool
electrode
Hoothoot
Gyarados(like everyone :D)
Eevee
Umbreon
Charizard
Steelix(NEW from today !!! i hate onyx so i evolved it ^_^)

Currently trying to get heracross/scyther ^_^

Dragonking
4th January 2007, 5:59 AM
I no longer have the capacity to continue updating this thread I may do one last update soon if I can. If anyone wants to continue this thread please PM me I will further assist you in the best way I can. Then we will talk about the future of this thread.

pokeprince
4th January 2007, 4:16 PM
I have shiny swellow, Linoone, Pelliper, Gyarados, Crobat, Ninjask, Shedinja, Marill, Azumaril, Minun, Illumise, Beutafly, Dustox, Exploud, Ludicolo, Brelloom, Gloom, Bellossom, Sableye, Haritama, Mightyena, Poochyena, aron, aggron, and swalot!!

pokeprince
4th January 2007, 4:17 PM
These are all in emerald version

kirkeastment
5th January 2007, 6:31 PM
i just got shiny groudon

here are pictures of all my shinies,[pictures were taken using a camcorder and pictures are 1024 x 768 pixels

groudon
http://img107.imagevenue.com/loc420/th_23400_DVC00098_122_420lo.JPG (http://img107.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=23400_DVC00098_122_420lo.JPG)

swablu
http://img160.imagevenue.com/loc451/th_23384_DVC00095_122_451lo.JPG (http://img160.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=23384_DVC00095_122_451lo.JPG)

poochyena
http://img14.imagevenue.com/loc530/th_23389_DVC00096_122_530lo.JPG (http://img14.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=23389_DVC00096_122_530lo.JPG)

torkoal
http://img34.imagevenue.com/loc559/th_23394_DVC00097_122_559lo.JPG (http://img34.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=23394_DVC00097_122_559lo.JPG)

King Wulfharth
8th January 2007, 5:04 AM
my shinies:
grumpig
swalot
walrein
cradily
mew
illumise
wobbuffet
crobat
bellosom

blueparukia
8th January 2007, 5:09 AM
I belong here:
I have 385 shinies, all except Deoxys. All are LEGIT. Only 94 of them are mine, the rest were obtained from trades.

I was really lucky to get Shiny Celebi, my friend's uncle in the US worked on programming the wonderspot, and during the original tests, he got 5 or 6 shiny Celebi's. Then when they came to OZ, I got it, as well as 113 of his other shinies. My Shinies are from Emerald, Sapphire and LG/fr, my 1st was Geodude, second Torchic. I did clone on some evolutions, not most, which were bred with over 10000 eggs (I only bred 50).
If you exclude evolution clones, I have 288

BP

Kamen Rider Kabuto
8th January 2007, 5:27 AM
Well I caught a Shiny Oddish in Emerald, Then cloned it times and evolved the clone into a shiny Gloom and cloned that twice and got a shiny Vileploom and Shiny Bellossom, I have the complete set IN SHINY *gets slaped for overgloating*

kirkeastment
8th January 2007, 7:14 AM
I belong here:
I have 385 shinies, all except Deoxys. All are LEGIT. Only 94 of them are mine, the rest were obtained from trades.

I was really lucky to get Shiny Celebi, my friend's uncle in the US worked on programming the wonderspot, and during the original tests, he got 5 or 6 shiny Celebi's. Then when they came to OZ, I got it, as well as 113 of his other shinies. My Shinies are from Emerald, Sapphire and LG/fr, my 1st was Geodude, second Torchic. I did clone on some evolutions, not most, which were bred with over 10000 eggs (I only bred 50).

BP

you'll have to provide pictures on most of them{all starters and legendaries defintiely} if your to be counted

DarkSpectrum
8th January 2007, 4:15 PM
I belong here:

mind letting us know how you got a shiny mew?

Armagedda
8th January 2007, 8:26 PM
I just caught a shiny murkrow on Pokemon Colloseum, Im so happy! :)

The funny thing is that I accuarly caught a normal murkrow first, then I battle a trainer and lost so I went to the PC and for some reason I didn't save, then I met another trainer that got a Quilava that i wanted to catch. I acedently used Hyper beam with my Rayquaza on it, so quilava got knocked out. I reset the game because I wanted to catch Quilawa and I was so angry when I realized that I didn't saved at the computer after I catched the murcrow. Now I am happy I did'nt because the Murkrow I met now was shiny! :D

Now I got two shinies: zubat and Murkrow

Hunting: Groudon or kyogre.. A Shiny Bagon would be nice too.

BAM
10th January 2007, 4:17 AM
I only have a shiney Banett that I got from my friend because he thinks that shinys are pointless. I have never seen one in any of my games and I would appreciate it if someone could give some pointers on how to hunt for shinys. I really want a shiny Metagross.

blueparukia
10th January 2007, 8:32 AM
mind letting us know how you got a shiny mew?

it's called resetting my friend.
And there is no way, im providing pics for most of them, I'll do the starters and legends, expect them tomorrow sometime.

Last pic on my film. I have to buy new film tomorrow.
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/8529/mewuu5.png (http://imageshack.us)

BP

DarkSpectrum
10th January 2007, 2:09 PM
it's called resetting my friend.
And there is no way, im providing pics for most of them, I'll do the starters and legends, expect them tomorrow sometime.

Last pic on my film. I have to buy new film tomorrow.
http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/8529/mewuu5.png (http://imageshack.us)

BP

So you were in japan at the time of the old see chart download or did you use warp codes to get to faraway island?

blueparukia
10th January 2007, 11:34 PM
i dont have cheating device. My friend had a Japanese game and went to the event. We mixed records a few tmes, and I had it, though you're not supposed to be able to do that. Maybe that was something, he traded me his mew back and forth for dex data as well ,maybe it was that.

kirkeastment
11th January 2007, 8:55 AM
surely the mew was either cheated or you warped to the island becasue it ain't a japanese mew because they can only have five characters. oh an you cannot get the ticket from mixing records.

blueparukia
11th January 2007, 9:20 AM
that's what I thought. And the mew only has 3 characters, not 5. I went to the island with the ticket that I either got from mixing records or from trading the japanese mew, II reset my game for about 6 hours, then when it was shiny, I threw a ball and caught it. This is not cheated, I live in Australia, and have absolutely NO ACCESS to any cheating device, they dont sell them here. Sorry if I sound rude, but that's the truth. The mew took me painstaking effort to catch, and I don;t want to try again,
BP

The Wizard of LOZ
11th January 2007, 10:47 AM
I have 4 shinies a groudon, beldum, metang and metagross

Clash
11th January 2007, 11:49 AM
I hatched a shiny Gengar and got a shiny Nuzleaf through trading. Currently hatching for a shiny Charizard.

I would like to know how the hell people can get over 20 shinies legitimately.

@Blueparukia There is no way you could have got mew (which you didn't even know how you got it), deoxys or celebi expecially shiny ones if you live in Australia without a cheating device. Let alone shiny of every single Pokemon. Screenshots don't prove you havn't used a cheating device which I presume you have, since on your site you say you've Hacked the "Ultimate Slaking".

Team Blast
11th January 2007, 9:04 PM
used to have a shiny metagross (origionally beldum) and shiny golbat, and they were on my emerald (which was stolen)

blueparukia
11th January 2007, 9:10 PM
I didn't hack the Ultimate Slaking, that was the guy who gave me the Mew. I do have a cheated Old Sea Map. but the enabler code was never found for GBASP, so he left back to England, and I had a fake Old Sea Map, and 2 places below it, a Legit one. Had an Aurora ticket that never worked...that's the only reason I don't have a shiny deoxys.

BP

AerialAce!
11th January 2007, 9:14 PM
@Blueparukia There is no way you could have got mew (which you didn't even know how you got it), deoxys or celebi expecially shiny ones if you live in Australia without a cheating device. Let alone shiny of every single Pokemon. Screenshots don't prove you havn't used a cheating device which I presume you have, since on your site you say you've Hacked the "Ultimate Slaking".

He said he doesn't have Deoxys. Also, remember THIS post of his.

This guy could finish the current Shinydex by himself!

blueparukia
11th January 2007, 9:46 PM
This guy could finish the current Shinydex by himself!
THANK YOU

He has, at least his son has, but I've never met the son.
And for unowns, I only have a shiny unown C
BP

Rainbow Ho-Oh
13th January 2007, 2:16 AM
I'm sring for 13 hours now for raqyquaza, currently have one other shiny : a shiny salamance

Shiny Trapinch
14th January 2007, 6:23 AM
I Have a shiny trapinch(now flygon) and a shiny feebas(now milotic)

sina
14th January 2007, 9:10 AM
ive only caught shiny sandshrew in pokemon gold ._.

Bad Skitty
14th January 2007, 9:18 AM
that's what I thought. And the mew only has 3 characters, not 5. I went to the island with the ticket that I either got from mixing records or from trading the japanese mew, II reset my game for about 6 hours, then when it was shiny, I threw a ball and caught it. This is not cheated, I live in Australia, and have absolutely NO ACCESS to any cheating device, they dont sell them here. Sorry if I sound rude, but that's the truth. The mew took me painstaking effort to catch, and I don;t want to try again,
BP

wow, pity it doesnt work that way, they also sell ar/gameshark at eb games in AUS or you can just order it from bambogaming or coolpc which most people do. Enabler code was found years ago. Most people just warp.

you dont need acess to a cheating device to hack the game these days. just a computer. Unless you have the japanese game then there is no chance of having a blue mew without cheating.

And warning: the website you have posted has a PHISHING virus used to steal peoples personal data......highly illegal.

Shadow Shiny
14th January 2007, 9:54 AM
im on crystal. i had ruby and would b hunting n that but i cant find it. i have jynx and smoochum- bred
igglybuff-odd egg
gyrados-gee i wonder......

and now im trying to get a shiny eevee so i can get an umbreon....my fav

if u get pics of shinys can u send them to me @
ripcurl_scotty@hotmail.com

also y couldnt he get a shiny mew? if u can get all otha shinys y not mew....?

kirkeastment
14th January 2007, 10:53 AM
im on crystal. i had ruby and would b hunting n that but i cant find it. i have jynx and smoochum- bred
igglybuff-odd egg
gyrados-gee i wonder......

and now im trying to get a shiny eevee so i can get an umbreon....my fav

if u get pics of shinys can u send them to me @
ripcurl_scotty@hotmail.com

because the only event ever to give away the ticket was held in japan

Bad Skitty
14th January 2007, 11:20 AM

in english speaking countrys it was any released as a 'normal' coloured one at events. nintendo released a statement that said as much.

the only other way is if you have a japanese cart and went to a japanese event to get an old sea chart and the cart activated for that event. people who have tried say the ticket is non-transferrable. IME this is true. japanese-english versions.

blueparukia
15th January 2007, 1:09 AM
And warning: the website you have posted has a PHISHING virus used to steal peoples personal data......highly illegal.

Thanks for the notice, I've deleted the page, though there was no virus picked up on the computer when I scanned it.
BP

TEAMKOTTONMOUTH
15th January 2007, 9:07 PM
WOOOT! I JUST FOUND MY SECOND EVER SHINY!!!ITS A WISMUR! looks cool pink n green ears!

Shine
16th January 2007, 10:10 AM
In case Dragonking didn't notice my last post, well
Updating, look at my sig for the shiny update. (yeah, I'm a bit lazy for now)

ImmortalKaine
16th January 2007, 4:31 PM
Hello all, I just posted in the new shiny hunters club.

Metal Mario used to be the leader here at 70 shinies but he's gone and I'm taking his place with a whopping 126 shinies.

I'm working on a picture to showcase them all.

I have all Unowns in Shiny form (I wasted countless hours of my life obtaining them all, hours which I will never get back -.-)

I recently purchased Diamond and Pearl in Japanese to play whenever I'm bored or blazed out of my mind (which makes the game that much funnier)

I'm not good with translating japanese names and I haven't checked the DP pokemon list for translated names but I transferred my Shiny Magneton from Emerald to Diamond and evolved him into that UFO shaped thing. That is one of my D/P shinies.

hornsfan1
16th January 2007, 7:56 PM
Wow 126 shinies you need alot of summary pictures to pull that off. But congrats if you didn't use a AR or GS.Now lets see the proof.

ImmortalKaine
16th January 2007, 8:35 PM
I just got my laptop back from my parents who confiscated it. I can make a good small pic using Icons but I can't find any shiny icons :236:

Are there any shiny icons? Link plz?

I'm not taking pics of the summaries because it would take too long.
I have 126 Shinies in Emerald and I just transferred 1 over from Japanese Emerald over to Japanese Pearl and evolved it.

EDIT: New rank! Yay! =D

supersousaphone
17th January 2007, 3:45 AM
I got a shiny Charmander and my friend is trading me a clone of a Sableye for it... my shiny count is now 22.

Shinies since last update: Alakazam, Tangela, Latias, Seviper, Magneton, Swellow, Charizard, and Sableye.

rippersteveM5
17th January 2007, 6:18 AM
i finally got my first shiny! woohoo! it's a shiny gyarados! (i evolved magikarp)

Shiny Count:1
Latest: Gyarados

Expert Evan
17th January 2007, 7:42 PM
I no longer have the capacity to continue updating this thread I may do one last update soon if I can. If anyone wants to continue this thread please PM me I will further assist you in the best way I can. Then we will talk about the future of this thread.

That's understandable, got to be a difficult task for anybody to maintain. I think an easier approach to this instead of maintaining in a topic is to create a dynamic web page and have members submit their list for approval purposes.

BAM
19th January 2007, 5:31 AM
Hey congrats on your first shiny. Still going for Kyogre.

ImmortalKaine
19th January 2007, 6:01 AM
I found a good way of IDing which games you caught the shinies in.

Gems. I'm currently making one for Fire Red, Leaf Green, and Diamond.
http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/9100/gemsyi1.png

Here's an example. This is also how I'm doing my list. 10 squares per row, and because I have 126 it's 13 rows down.
http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/4192/jibacoilko9.png

Shining Shadow
19th January 2007, 2:33 PM
I have a Wingull, and Crobat.
I would have had a whismur but my idiot friend caught one and then released it because he didn't like the colouring. >_< Days like that you just feel like strangling yourself.

Expert Evan
19th January 2007, 3:42 PM

Does anybody read here anymore? I think this topic should be unstickied.

Edit: as an update, here's my shiny inventory, which is all in my current signature.

Hatched: magby(FR), snorlax(E), salamence(E), phanpy(E)
Caught: pelipper(E), pidgeot(LG), wingull(E), zigzagoon(R), shuppet(E)
Acquired from other SPPF member: deoxys, crobat, sandshrew, makuhita, gyarados, aron, oddish, paras, mewtwo, sneasel, ampharos, magneton, corsola, steelix, fearow
cloned evolutions: magmar, linoone, donphan, banette, sandslash, hariyama, lairon, aggron, gloom, vileplume, bellosom, parasect

ImmortalKaine
21st January 2007, 5:25 AM
I'm still working on my massive shiny pic. I'm adding in all the shiny unowns I've gotten, which would be A-Z, no ? or !.

I've been working on Shiny Unowns since G/S/C came out.

126 LEGIT shinies and I've just re-captured the joy of hunting.

Current Shiny Count = 126
Currently Hunting = Shiny Duskull (Ru/Sa/Em)

*shoots ExpertEvan a couple times*
Oops. I thought you were a deer (dick cheney :P)

Tony~Jirachi
21st January 2007, 7:21 AM
new shiny eevee, i guess just count it as one soo, to make it easier

30. Tony~Jiarchi #4 Pelipper, Spinda, Crobat, Eevee

yazzel
21st January 2007, 8:04 AM
my shinies:venonat,mankey and poliwag
that stupid shiney chansey i hate it she fleds inmediatly

TEAMKOTTONMOUTH
21st January 2007, 9:26 PM
damn ur lucky on that eveee.. i like how all its shiny evos look...doesnt it take forever since breedin take slonger then wild shiny hunts?

ImmortalKaine
22nd January 2007, 4:27 AM
Just a warning, DarkDragon from the shiny hunters club I left is going around claiming that I lied about my 126 shiny count, just because I got confused between his annoying PMs and posting in the club, where I made a mistake in my posts and said I traded from GSC to RSE.

Even after clearing everything up he still persists in PMing me and calling me "noob" which just makes him sound like a 13 year old white girl.

So do not take anything he says seriously, just ignore him and he will go away.

The Wizard of LOZ
22nd January 2007, 7:56 AM
^ couldn't you just put him on your ignore list? anyway, got two new shinies, a kirala and a bagon, kirala from my friend and bagon from when i was looking for a female bagon and found a female shiny bagon two in one.

Sceptile_rules06
22nd January 2007, 6:09 PM
Got shiny Rayquaza for my shiny Registeel in a trade!

ImmortalKaine
22nd January 2007, 7:34 PM
:O Ignore list

Well he's making fun of my 200 dollar a week job at Food Basics (grocery store) in the meat department, calling me a bag jockey or something.

And he's calling me a stoner and questioning that I'm 19 and going into college and saying the pot will mess me up or something, which it wont, I have a built-up tolerance.

He's really becoming a pain in the arse.

the blazer
23rd January 2007, 2:02 PM
i have a shiny golem,golbat,latios,latias,rayquaza and groudon

Dj Travis
24th January 2007, 2:39 PM
I've got 3 shinies: Linoone, Cacnea & Wingull. It's not much, but I'm happy that I have them.

MacX
24th January 2007, 6:27 PM
Well I forgot to mention in this trhead I now received a Shiny Magnemite. So add it plz. Thnx

Dragonking
24th January 2007, 6:28 PM
First off ImmortalKaine this is not a spam thread.

This thread will no longer be updated by me. Once again if anyone wants to continue a new thread to continue the current list please contact me.

warnerbroman
25th January 2007, 12:43 AM
I got my first shiny it is a cacnea a boy with a lax nature
it is bronze

ImmortalKaine
25th January 2007, 12:46 AM
First off ImmortalKaine this is not a spam thread.

No....you don't say? I never knew that[/sarcasm]

Smarten up dude.

Just recently caught a Shiny Electrike, thus raising my shiny count to 127.

Dragonking
25th January 2007, 9:25 PM
At this moment this is my thread and you are a child in comparision. Grow up.

Plus in order to count your 127 shiny there has to be proof and I mean pictures, no exception.

Timberland
25th January 2007, 9:47 PM
I would like to be added with my shiny Groudon <3 It's awesome. Crappy but awesome.

ImmortalKaine
25th January 2007, 10:05 PM
I'm working on the picture. I work full time and im done school so I don't have alot of time to work on it.

=.='

Dont call me a child. I wouldn't go and call you a "friggin retard" in comparison, so dont sink to a lower level and call me a child.

XTSCarnage
26th January 2007, 2:36 AM
I'm working on the picture. I work full time and im done school so I don't have alot of time to work on it.

=.='

Dont call me a child. I wouldn't go and call you a "friggin retard" in comparison, so dont sink to a lower level and call me a child.

You would think if someone worked full time and just finished school that they would have no time to search for a shiny. And yet you have 127 >_>.
For the ammount of time you probably serch i would never even expect you to find a shiny. Yet you find another while working full time.

BAM
26th January 2007, 3:44 AM
I dont have alot of patience (ADD) so it is hard for me to shiny hunt so I am still stuck with one. For now.

Sting
26th January 2007, 3:48 AM
It's me, ImmortalKaine, on my future account.

Banned til 1st of Feb for "spamming" in Umi's topic, which was basically an apology.

DarkDragon
26th January 2007, 6:03 AM
May I join this thread? I have caught or hatched 42 shinies and traded for one from a friend. I don't want to be ranked for now - the only camera I have is my cell phone and I have no idea how to link it up to my computer. However, when D/P comes out in English, I can use WiFi to verify my shinies by trading a clone of each to someone with a camera, if you like. That said, may I join?