PDA

View Full Version : Shiny Hunters Hall of Fame

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

kirkeastment
26th January 2007, 8:27 AM
check it out people i got me another shiny

A Shiny Golbat

http://img175.imagevenue.com/loc90/th_96378_DVC00099_122_90lo.JPG (http://img175.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=96378_DVC00099_122_90lo.JPG)

ShinyFufu
26th January 2007, 2:23 PM
May I join this thread? I have caught or hatched 42 shinies and traded for one from a friend. I don't want to be ranked for now - the only camera I have is my cell phone and I have no idea how to link it up to my computer. However, when D/P comes out in English, I can use WiFi to verify my shinies by trading a clone of each to someone with a camera, if you like. That said, may I join?
Well, if you're phone can take pictures, you should be able to e-mail it to yourself. Once you email it to yourself, you must open the attatchment, and save it onto your computer. Once you do that, go to your photobucket/imageshack/other image hosting site and selcect "Browse". Some save files will open up. You should find the picture you sent, only as a Save file. Select that picture/save file, then click "OK" or something, and it should be as a picture on your photobucket/imageshack account.

I'm sorry that the directions are a little hazy, it's been a while since I've downloaded pics of shinies(it's been so long since my last one, lol).

aussie-floatsel
26th January 2007, 2:27 PM
I only have one a shiny wingull

Zoshi
26th January 2007, 4:38 PM
Oh yes, not long ago I forgot to mention I caught a shiny Registeel and shiny Regirock in the space of 3 days. That brings it up to 3 shinies :D

Dragonking
26th January 2007, 8:10 PM
I've updated up to page 53 of the thread. I will finish so the transition will be easier.

ShinyFufu
26th January 2007, 8:16 PM
DK, I've noticed you've been online just a bit more lately. Can we expect you to be around to update this thread and such? I wouldn't mind taking on the responsiblity of this thread(though I would like some help).

Dragonking
26th January 2007, 8:19 PM
Actually I've got Dark Steelix taking over. Thanks though. With school retruning I will only be able to update the shinydex as this thread has grown faster than I anticipated and can keep up with.

Expert Evan
26th January 2007, 10:35 PM
Of all my shinies, 4 were hatched, 5 were caught, 15 were acquired in trades & 12 were clones for evolutions which should give me a fair total of 24 now.

Dragonking
26th January 2007, 11:18 PM
Okay this thread will be stopped and continued through Dark Steelix in the Version II Thread using the same list. New changes have been made due to the size of the list. It's been fun.
DKing

warnerbroman
26th January 2007, 11:22 PM
I only got a scanner and It shows in greyscale